Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 141007 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1175 on: August 08, 2022, 05:16:46 AM »
To be honest those dumbells should be resting on your shoulders at the bottom before the press these are not full reps. Just like with the bench your first rep was 10x harder because it was from the bottom every rep needs to start at the bottom like when you first lift them up and they are on your shoulders not halfway down

If my reps aren't low enough there, than I have officially seen NOBODY use 100-lb+ dumbbells for overhead press before - ever.

The only two guys I ever personally witnessed doing 120's were going until their upper arms were parallel to the ground.

Also, what I was saying to you about juice - there's just some muscle quality that I don't ever feel I have except when using steroids. And I don't feel it takes much.

Look at the pictures of me at 160 vs. 205.

I'm just as lean at 205 - if not leaner. So no one can say "Oh, just do a cutting diet, and you'll get leaner."

No, no - I've done that. I don't get much leaner. And likewise, I've tried various natural programs, and that muscle quality - just that sort of "pop" to the muscles - it isn't there when I'm natural.

It's just not.

Given that literally 99.9% of people in the bodybuilding and fitness industry use steroids, it's safe to say if there was any way to replicate steroids, people would do it.

I could get back to 200 naturally - but I'd be a big softer, and just not as full and pumped. And it would take a lot longer.

That said, I'm not super far off from my goals, even without gear. I've been about as strong naturally - maybe even a wee bit stronger [while much lighter]. By and large, my strength goals are achievable naturally.

But I just don't see having the type of pop to my physique I have - even while completely flat - without steroids.

It's just that the pumps probably stay at 50%, literally 24/7.

After this is done, I'm going back to natural training, and I can't imagine getting anything close to my current results.

Some people like MCWAY are literally shills for the supplement industry. To give people hope that they can achieve the same look through diet and training - it's bullshit.

Steroids work, the bodybuilding and fitness industry is ALL DRUGS, and people should be told these things.

No, I can't look like this naturally. Not without SIGNIFICANT more time, effort, and money.

Ive literally used 40x 25mg Anadrol tablets so far [no more since my last post a couple of days ago]. That means that this cycle has cost me a STAGGERING $40 CAD.

Now how in the FUCK can I achieve this same result naturally at that price?

I guess if I wanted to spend $3,000 more on food, over the course of the next year, I could get the same result.  ::)

Again, that sounds like an advertisement for the supplement industry. That's what MCWAY does. But he won't post his own photos because he's fat and looks like shit.

I took these photos just now - when I see these pictures, I just know I can't have that type of full look without taking something. It's subtle - but trust me, EVERYONE notices in real life.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1176 on: August 08, 2022, 05:21:15 AM »
Lol…bragging about 100 pound overhead presses while being on PEDs.

I was doing close to 100 pound over head presses while being natty.

You have crap Genetics.

So tell me, SF1900 - where between me doing 100-lb dumbbells for eight, locking out each rep, and the former WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN doing 155-lb dumbbells for 25 partial reps does someone not suck?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: August 08, 2022, 05:22:49 AM »
Can you just let everyone know I don't have a SMALL dick, at least? Please, can you give me that!

Prime did the second message contain enough information to confirm the 6.45 inches?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1178 on: August 08, 2022, 05:26:29 AM »
So tell me, SF1900 - where between me doing 100-lb dumbbells for eight, locking out each rep, and the former WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN doing 155-lb dumbbells for 25 partial reps does someone not suck?

He is bringing them all the way down and then not going all the way up to lock out. Those kind of partials are fine. You are doing partials coming halfway down then locking out up top those are bad.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: August 08, 2022, 05:28:30 AM »
Prime did the second message contain enough information to confirm the 6.45 inches?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: August 08, 2022, 05:30:59 AM »
If my reps aren't low enough there, than I have officially seen NOBODY use 100-lb+ dumbbells for overhead press before - ever.

The only two guys I ever personally witnessed doing 120's were going until their upper arms were parallel to the ground.

Also, what I was saying to you about juice - there's just some muscle quality that I don't ever feel I have except when using steroids. And I don't feel it takes much.

Look at the pictures of me at 160 vs. 205.

I'm just as lean at 205 - if not leaner. So no one can say "Oh, just do a cutting diet, and you'll get leaner."

No, no - I've done that. I don't get much leaner. And likewise, I've tried various natural programs, and that muscle quality - just that sort of "pop" to the muscles - it isn't there when I'm natural.

It's just not.

Given that literally 99.9% of people in the bodybuilding and fitness industry use steroids, it's safe to say if there was any way to replicate steroids, people would do it.

I could get back to 200 naturally - but I'd be a big softer, and just not as full and pumped. And it would take a lot longer.

That said, I'm not super far off from my goals, even without gear. I've been about as strong naturally - maybe even a wee bit stronger [while much lighter]. By and large, my strength goals are achievable naturally.

But I just don't see having the type of pop to my physique I have - even while completely flat - without steroids.

It's just that the pumps probably stay at 50%, literally 24/7.

After this is done, I'm going back to natural training, and I can't imagine getting anything close to my current results.

Some people like MCWAY are literally shills for the supplement industry. To give people hope that they can achieve the same look through diet and training - it's bullshit.

Steroids work, the bodybuilding and fitness industry is ALL DRUGS, and people should be told these things.

No, I can't look like this naturally. Not without SIGNIFICANT more time, effort, and money.

Ive literally used 40x 25mg Anadrol tablets so far [no more since my last post a couple of days ago]. That means that this cycle has cost me a STAGGERING $40 CAD.

Now how in the FUCK can I achieve this same result naturally at that price?

I guess if I wanted to spend $3,000 more on food, over the course of the next year, I could get the same result.  ::)

Again, that sounds like an advertisement for the supplement industry. That's what MCWAY does. But he won't post his own photos because he's fat and looks like shit.

I took these photos just now - when I see these pictures, I just know I can't have that type of full look without taking something. It's subtle - but trust me, EVERYONE notices in real life.

You are still not going low enough your elbows should be past 90 degrees on the bottom like Eddies. You want to shift from triceps to a delt stretch and press that happens at the bottom. You need to drop the weight and do a real dumbell shoulder press

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: August 08, 2022, 05:33:27 AM »
Once you’ve been around BB longer you will learn that the “full range of motion” nonsense doesn’t always apply. You execute the range of muscle that affects the muscle only (or as close to that as possible).

The bottom of a bench or Shoulder press is the good part that hits the pecs and delts not the top part and lockout that is all triceps. If you are going to do partial reps they should be the lower part of the rep not the upper.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1182 on: August 08, 2022, 05:36:59 AM »
Matt - you have to admit that you DO have a pretty tiny dick. I think it’s VERY obvious from Primes lack of a response. He is a nice guy and is trying not to shame you so stop asking for him to comment ya tiny dick knucklehead! You have a very inflated view of yourself. It looks like you are actually between 5’7” and 5’8” and dude it’s 100% possible to be your size and much bigger 100% natural.
Who cares though?? You have decent strength and plenty of short men have little dicks. No one would even know if you didn’t always try to prove otherwise.

No, my dick is a decent size. I'd take a CM on it, but even one full inch would be getting into the zone of two big for a lot of women. My friend told me his ex-girlfriend was basically denouncing sex with him before they did it, with him having 7.75".

Bigger is better, but only to a point.

But if a man who is 5'11" could be considered short, then you can call my dick small. But that's a ludicrous standard, with no basis in reality of what the average is.

As for my height - I don't see why a person would lie about being 5'9". And there should be enough footage of me online verifying that.

I would take an inch in height though. I always felt 5'10" is the perfect bodybuilding height.

Dude you need to train at REAL gyms then because I’ve done it and I can’t think of a training partner who hasn’t used the bones doing overhead press.

My city's gyms all go up to 120-lb dumbbells. There are TWO exceptions:

Movati Athletic goes to 140's.
Nexus Fitness I believe goes to 160's for normal dumbbells [Ivanko style], and up to 200's, with giant dumbbells.

I believe. Something like that. Or goes to 180's. I can't recall.

Nexus is my city's specialized Strongman gym.

But, I think one way to establish what strong pressing is would be Ronnie Coleman - he did up to the 160's, right?

I've done the 105's for 2-4 before. That was my heaviest set.

I can't think of 25 guys in my city who could get the 100's for 8 reps.

If you go to any mainstream gym - outside of specific strength clubs - you will never see anyone pressing 100's or more.

Not one person has at either of my gyms, in the past year.

You could confirm that this week - go to any commercial gym, and hang around for a bit. Post a photo of anyone locking it out, then another photo on the same bench of the slip of paper with the date, just to confirm the photo is recent.

I would think even if you literally hung out at the gym all day, you wouldn't see anyone doing 100-lb dumbbells.

I can't speak for every gym in North America - but not one person at either of my gyms have done 100's in the past year.

I'm the strongest person in either gym on all lifts, 100% of the time, and have been for years.

Getbig's comments are strange to me. No one lifts what they claim, it seems. Either way, no one verifies any of it.

At least when I get that 225x30 bench, I'll be getting something that likely no one on this board has ever done. It may not be the heaviest lift, but it will be a unique lift of sorts, assuming I can get it [fingers crossed].

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1183 on: August 08, 2022, 05:39:31 AM »
Going to agree with Hankins, after about the top of the ear, it's mainly triceps. In Olympic Lifting, a top of the ear power rack press used to be a prescribed exercise for triceps and lockout.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1184 on: August 08, 2022, 05:41:42 AM »
Once you’ve been around BB longer you will learn that the “full range of motion” nonsense doesn’t always apply. You execute the range of muscle that affects the muscle only (or as close to that as possible).

Great post.

A good example of this is the dumbbell fly - Arnold used to do this way too deep. Possibly to "expand his ribcage", but I can't recall.

There is no need to go that low.

However, just to prove my lifts, I'll get some deeper reps in.

For my bench press, I'll be doing bounced reps - but I will be doing full range reps.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1185 on: August 08, 2022, 06:10:44 AM »
Shoulder press depth looks fine to me.  Definitely above the weight I can do - but you've inspired me to investigate further.  I have never tried to get strong db shoulder press - always annoyed the shit out of me hitching them up.

The wrist angle changing is quite unique - but there's no point debating it.  Obviously it feels natural to you or you wouldn't do it.  I thought it was odd when I saw similar movement in your db presses, but whatever.  It does look like possibly an early habit that actually became your natural track for best strength which is pretty wild.

And on the thing about proving it with deeper presses.  Try to remember that bhank is that guy who has to have a comment for everything, no matter whether he is hideously outclassed and couldn't possibly do it.  That's just his personality.  Quite clearly an egomaniac.  Every dickhead who feels small will bring up range of motion.  It's the go-to for the inferior. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: August 08, 2022, 06:23:50 AM »
Shoulder press depth looks fine to me.  Definitely above the weight I can do - but you've inspired me to investigate further.  I have never tried to get strong db shoulder press - always annoyed the shit out of me hitching them up.

The wrist angle changing is quite unique - but there's no point debating it.  Obviously it feels natural to you or you wouldn't do it.  I thought it was odd when I saw similar movement in your db presses, but whatever.  It does look like possibly an early habit that actually became your natural track for best strength which is pretty wild.

And on the thing about proving it with deeper presses.  Try to remember that bhank is that guy who has to have a comment for everything, no matter whether he is hideously outclassed and couldn't possibly do it.  That's just his personality.  Quite clearly an egomaniac.  Every dickhead who feels small will bring up range of motion.  It's the go-to for the inferior.

I don't even care how much he lifts. That is the part he doesn't get it is your development that matters and he is going to get better development using a better range of motion and again yes you are correct he needs to stop going limp wrist the dumbells should stay horizontal your wrist should not bend mid lift. Use lighter weights you can control with proper form stop ego lifting with bad form before you hurt yourself.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1187 on: August 08, 2022, 06:50:09 AM »

Really? That surprises me very much.

My presses are pretty good, and specifically my overhead presses. For SF1900 to say I suck based on anything to do with my delts is just baffling to me. It literally astounds me. I have pound for pound the best pressing strength of anyone on this board, and I'd be way up there in absolute strength too. Again - some of these comments are weird to me.

Part of why I'm just done with life is because I'm sick of navigating such utter delusion. It's just weird to read such delusional comments. We just had an entire essentially fake pandemic because of people literally making up lies in their own heads and acting on them. Look at the example below.

But for you to say I can lift more than you on that lift surprised me very much, rocket. But it can definitely be that you just didn't test your max. I hesitated to train heavy lately, so I don't get injured, as the goal is to build muscle, and because I'm still coming back from an extended layoff out of the gym.

But I'm thinking I want to test myself s bit more. So expect some strength videos soon.

Look at this example of this lying piece of shit who claimed to know 59 people who died of Covid, at a time when only 67 people in my ENTIRE CITY had died. He just completely made up a narrative in his head, and lived his life based on that lying narrative!

It's incredible what some stupid fucks do. Like for Walter Sobchak to literally watch a video of me bench pressing 225 for 25 reps while weighing 170-lb, and to not think of that as anything but strong for my size, indicates to me that he probably doesn't even train. Only an untrained person would have no idea that is strong.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1188 on: August 08, 2022, 06:53:39 AM »
Matt,
You are smart about being careful not to tear your tendons when on the gas.
Don't listen to Bhanky about pressing...he doesn't know sh*t.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: August 08, 2022, 07:00:29 AM »
Matt,

He is literally doing the exact thing to tear his tendons too much weight with bad form

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: August 08, 2022, 07:01:06 AM »
He is literally doing the exact thing to tear his tendons too much weight with bad form

He should stop doing that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: August 08, 2022, 07:02:41 AM »
Really? That surprises me very much.

My presses are pretty good, and specifically my overhead presses. For SF1900 to say I suck based on anything to do with my delts is just baffling to me. It literally astounds me. I have pound for pound the best pressing strength of anyone on this board, and I'd be way up there in absolute strength too. Again - some of these comments are weird to me.

Part of why I'm just done with life is because I'm sick of navigating such utter delusion. It's just weird to read such delusional comments. We just had an entire essentially fake pandemic because of people literally making up lies in their own heads and acting on them. Look at the example below.

But for you to say I can lift more than you on that lift surprised me very much, rocket. But it can definitely be that you just didn't test your max. I hesitated to train heavy lately, so I don't get injured, as the goal is to build muscle, and because I'm still coming back from an extended layoff out of the gym.

But I'm thinking I want to test myself s bit more. So expect some strength videos soon.

Look at this example of this lying piece of shit who claimed to know 59 people who died of Covid, at a time when only 67 people in my ENTIRE CITY had died. He just completely made up a narrative in his head, and lived his life based on that lying narrative!

It's incredible what some stupid fucks do. Like for Walter Sobchak to literally watch a video of me bench pressing 225 for 25 reps while weighing 170-lb, and to not think of that as anything but strong for my size, indicates to me that he probably doesn't even train. Only an untrained person would have no idea that is strong.

No you don't none of the shit you post constitutes a good lift not one proper full rep is being done much less multiple

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1192 on: August 08, 2022, 07:14:08 AM »
I don't even care how much he lifts. That is the part he doesn't get it is your development that matters and he is going to get better development using a better range of motion and again yes you are correct he needs to stop going limp wrist the dumbells should stay horizontal your wrist should not bend mid lift. Use lighter weights you can control with proper form stop ego lifting with bad form before you hurt yourself.

I don't think ego-lifting is a big injury risk if you're doing something for that many reps. My dumbbell video is almost all the way down, and I was told going that extra range of motion could put strain on the rotator cuffs.

AthleanX has a video about why dumbbell flies for pecs do absolutely nothing by going the supposed full range of motion, aside from put you at greater injury risk.

As for overhead presses - I'm not sure. I'm just going by what one friend told me about rotator cuff strain.

But for the sake of getting good video lifts for Getbig, I would take a video going all the way.

When I did this video, Johnny Falcon said I would never get it for reps:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdu7ZldAHeq/

And now, I can get it for reps:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg3Jxskg5Ym/

And I will get it for 8-10 with perfect form next time.

But as for overhead presses, I've personally witnessed three individual men lift over 100-lb dumbbells, in my entire life. Four, if you include Steve Kuclo at the Orlando Europa Expo.

So for people to say they know lots of people that do that - while it's delusional, it's also...just a lie.

People are lying, and it's probably the reason no one posts pictures or videos here. Other people know they THEMSELVES are lying, and don't want to post their pictures, knowing they won't hold up to all the lies of OTHER people, which they don't know are lies.

So everyone lying about what they lift, and his they know "tons" of people who lift certain weight, has an impact on the board's behaviour.

Example: look at how you get shit on, even though you probably have a top 10 physique in Getbig history. So Walter Sobchak's own negativity towards you is why that pussy won't post a picture. He assumes the other assholes like himself who big themselves up are telling the truth, and he knows he looks like shit compared to those lies.

I'm confident people's bullshit comments are preventing people from posting pictures and videos.

If anyone here even bench pressed 315, they'd post a video. EVERYONE has a camera on their cellphone today, and they could easily have the video recorded so their face isn't shown. But they are lying. And they know it.

But it's a bit maddening, when part of why I didn't enter a strength contest was because of the lying assholes on the boards. I assumed "tons" of guys would be stronger than me, based on the delusional comments/lies on the board. Then I got 4th at my first contest.  ::)

Like when Bertil Fox said most bodybuilding journalists are just fatasses. It's the same issue here.

I live in a big enough city to know how my lifts compare to others. There are 108,000 people here, and so, around 54,000 makes.

There is no way - IN HELL - that I am outside the top 54 of strongest men in the city.

That puts me in the top 0.1% of male strength. And I don't give a fuck what city you live in - all that does is make the ABSOLUTE number of people who lift more than me, higher. It doesn't change anything about percentages.

For me to be in the top 0.1% of male strength and for anyone to be commenting negatively on my strength isn't just stupid - it's utterly delusional.

And to suggest I need to train better is pretty moronic too [in general, I mean - I'm not criticizing any advice you have given me, B. Hank]. My deficit is nutritional.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: August 08, 2022, 07:17:07 AM »
We don't post pics on Getbig or personal info because we are not idiots.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1194 on: August 08, 2022, 07:25:47 AM »
Matt,

Thank you, IroNat.

I will clean up my dumbbell bench press form for my next video. That form was bad. It still shows my strength, but I didn't do full reps.

As for my overhead presses, I don't see anything wrong with my form there, and I think going lower may even cause problems.

However, I'll go check what the consensus view is on that, and apply it.

My reps were way lower than Eddie Hall's - so I assume he uses that form for a reason.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1195 on: August 08, 2022, 07:28:28 AM »
No you don't none of the shit you post constitutes a good lift not one proper full rep is being done much less multiple

All I said is that I have pound for pound the best pressing strength of anyone on this board.

If not, it's close. I don't think anyone who bench presses much more than 2x body weight.

So whatever it is, I'm close. It also doesn't matter if my form sucks - I'm just saying I don't think many people here can lock out 2x their body weight on bench press.

As I said, even I don't have the strongest P4P pressing strength...it would be close.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1196 on: August 08, 2022, 07:32:45 AM »
We don't post pics on Getbig or personal info because we are not idiots.

Personal info, I can understand.

There's no reason why anyone can't post a lifting video though. They could do it at a friend's home gym, and video it in such a way where their faces aren't showing.

MCWAY could easily post a back double biceps photo - or any photos, and block out his head.

He won't do that because he knows I look better.

That's fine - but I can't stand when people who look like garbage outright trash other people.

If you remember Sarcasm - he was the worst offender: fat as hell, yet would utterly rip into everyone. Meanwhile, this man looks like he was a complete junk food addict:

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1197 on: August 08, 2022, 07:35:38 AM »
Matt,

Agree 100%

But in all henesty, we have to give credit where it's due: Bhanky DOES know his shit when it comes to tearing muscles.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1198 on: August 08, 2022, 07:38:17 AM »
This is how I envision Walter Sobchak looking.

Sarcasm claimed 230-lb body weight at 5'11", and a max bench press of 360-370.

All bullshit. I could believe that bench press claim, but what do you expect for a guy who weighs 330-lb? That is probably closer to his real body weight.

Yet he would viciously rip into people.

Walter Sobchak is no doubt similar. And if he is 263-lb as claimed, then even if he deadlifts 600, he is less impressive than me. I can deadlift 520 at 175. So this clown needs 88-lb in body weight on me to deadlift 80-lb more?

Moot point - Walter Sobchak does not deadlift 600. What a complete sack of shit.

Again, it's when ugly fatasses like him trash others that I take issue with it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1199 on: August 08, 2022, 07:39:30 AM »
Agree 100%

But in all henesty, we have to give credit where it's due: Bhanky DOES know his shit when it comes to tearing muscles.

LOL!!!!

Wasn't it only his lower body?

Regardless - I don't trash anyone who has a better physique than me, and B. Hank has a better physique than me, so...I can't, with any credibility, trash him.