Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 140890 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1250 on: August 12, 2022, 02:08:38 AM »
Not an ounce of muscle gained by the stupid little manlet after the initial water weight.

All this lip flapping for nothing. No improvement and the drugs are still lifting the weight for the fucking retard.

This closet phaggot isn’t scoring any pussy, he’s just trying to change the narrative that he got outed as a dick drainer. Next he will be denying he’s a racist anti-Semite and that he only wanted to suck Hitler’s  dick because he adored Adolf’s mustache.

Fucking low IQ pansy.
FUCKING BRUTAL !! 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1251 on: August 12, 2022, 02:43:10 AM »
UPDATE: 203-lb again.

Fair play to you, Matt.  You now look like the guy who does the actual torturing in dat dere Iraqi basement rather than one of his victims...

"Is it 6.75 inches?
"Yes"

"Is it 6.75 inches?
"Yes - yes!"

"Is it 6.75 inches?
"Yes, I'm telling you, yes"

"Is it 6.75 inches? - are you sure?"
"Yes - Please - God!  Please"

"Is it 6.75 inches?
"Aaaaahhhhh!"

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: August 12, 2022, 02:45:15 AM »
You nut !  LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1253 on: August 12, 2022, 03:57:34 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1254 on: August 12, 2022, 04:26:58 AM »
Matt C looks great!

Matt C = Thunder Bay's Strongest!

Matt "Thunder Balls" Canning, Bane of Lakehead U

KING OF KANGZ
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1255 on: August 12, 2022, 06:08:30 AM »
You nut !  LOL  ;D

:D

You did get the 'Marathon Man' reference though, my Dude?  Please tell me you did - I wasn't just on a flight of fancy about the Canning-Cawk...! ;D

T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1256 on: August 12, 2022, 06:22:36 AM »
arms and delts took...get the back and rest to progress..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1257 on: August 13, 2022, 02:32:56 AM »
My idea of personal heaven.

Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth.

My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth.

The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me.

The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels.

It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds.

She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy.

She leads me to my cage where I patiently await my next treat.

Please eat and become full I whisper, I need my treats.
Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1258 on: August 13, 2022, 02:54:48 AM »

Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth.

My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth.

The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me.

The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels.

It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds.

She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy.

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1259 on: August 13, 2022, 03:49:03 AM »
Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru
Fucking A man. It's 6:46 in the morning, been on the road an hour already on our way to NY. I just started laughing hysterically from your post in the car. My gf thinks I'm a idiot

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1260 on: August 13, 2022, 08:48:59 AM »
Excellent "T-taper".
Now is the time to hit the lats hard while you're riding the cycle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: August 13, 2022, 12:05:06 PM »
Matt, I see that you use Meyer's hand soap. So do I. I prefer the lemon scent. It is a good product.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1262 on: August 13, 2022, 12:33:57 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: August 13, 2022, 01:17:39 PM »

[/quote]
:D

You did get the 'Marathon Man' reference though, my Dude?  Please tell me you did - I wasn't just on a flight of fancy about the Canning-Cawk...! ;D

I most assuredly got it.....one of my all time favorite movies.

Well played sir.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: August 13, 2022, 01:27:48 PM »
Matt, I see that you use Meyer's hand soap. So do I. I prefer the lemon scent. It is a good product.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: August 13, 2022, 01:32:20 PM »

Prime Groomer back at it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: August 13, 2022, 01:36:07 PM »

Prime Groomer back at it.

I’m going to show Prime some ropes.
I’m going to show Prime some rooooooooooopes.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1267 on: August 13, 2022, 04:31:20 PM »
I’m going to show Prime some rooooooooooopes.
Side profile of a model. No wonder he shagged 3 chick's last month. It should be of note 3 families are currently looking for their missing daughters.  Fucking weirdo

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1268 on: August 13, 2022, 04:35:31 PM »
Side profile of a model. No wonder he shagged 3 chick's last month. It should be of note 3 families are currently looking for their missing daughters.  Fucking weirdo

Realistically, every woman I speak to is down to fuck.

But I'm sure you're better looking, right?

Anyway, I haven't updated here because missed my 225x25 bench press.

I was close though. I was confident I'd get 25-26, but no. It's weird how you have off days when you feel on, and on days when you feel off, sometimes.

The 225x30 and 315x15 may be harder than I expected, so I'm going to take videos every workout, so if I happen to get it - it will be recorded.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1269 on: August 13, 2022, 04:39:54 PM »
arms and delts took...get the back and rest to progress..

Thank you.

I have some genetics on my side for delts. My triceps are also ok, and give me some overall arms size.

The back and the rest isn't there...

When I was looking at Big Ramy's pictures, I noticed he doesn't have that sweeping chest that basically extends into his armpits, like Ronnie Coleman has. He also has overpowering delts, that no doubt ate some of his chest gains. He still DOES have a developed chest...but what it proved to me is that unless you have genetics for a great cheat, it will never happen.

I've also recently developed some appreciation for having good shoulders and arms, because that's what people see when you're wearing a tank top.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1270 on: August 13, 2022, 04:45:31 PM »
Not an ounce of muscle gained by the stupid little manlet after the initial water weight.

All this lip flapping for nothing. No improvement and the drugs are still lifting the weight for the fucking retard.

This closet phaggot isn’t scoring any pussy, he’s just trying to change the narrative that he got outed as a dick drainer. Next he will be denying he’s a racist anti-Semite and that he only wanted to suck Hitler’s  dick because he adored Adolf’s mustache.

Fucking low IQ pansy.

I'm 25-lb up from 15mg of Anadrol daily. Exactly what progress would you expect me to make, you stupid shit?  ::)

Of course I could push my body weight up more if I was willing to be braver with my doses, but as of now, I'm not willing to do that. I picked a dose that gave me effects only, and no perceptible side effects.

And for the amount I'm doing, my response has been immense.

And you know I'm stronger than you [as well as better looking with a full head of hair, etc], which is why you don't post photos, you cowardly piece of shit. Because the same thing would happen to you that happened when Sarcasm's photos leaked. You'd be laughed at the board.

If I were making fun of someone, I'd be GLAD to prove I'm bigger/stronger/faster.

We know none of that is the case with you, so you don't post any photos.

So you know you're weaker, slower, ugly, etc, than me. So... congratulations? You fat, bald fuck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: August 13, 2022, 04:47:29 PM »

LOL! I don't think Meyer's hand soap works as a lubricant if that was your implication. Have you ever tried this product? It is plant based... and so it is also Marty Champion approved. :)

This photoshop makes it appear that I was a clerk at an adult bookstore. In fact, I have never worked as a clerk anywhere in my entire life and don't plan to.

How was you run with Jane? Did she wear you out? She has long legs and can probably out run you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: August 13, 2022, 04:52:31 PM »
I'm 25-lb up from 15mg of Anadrol daily. Exactly what progress would you expect me to make, you stupid shit?  ::)

Of course I could push my body weight up more if I was willing to be braver with my doses, but as of now, I'm not willing to do that. I picked a dose that gave me effects only, and no perceptible side effects.

And for the amount I'm doing, my response has been immense.

And you know I'm stronger than you [as well as better looking with a full head of hair, etc], which is why you don't post photos, you cowardly piece of shit. Because the same thing would happen to you that happened when Sarcasm's photos leaked. You'd be laughed at the board.

If I were making fun of someone, I'd be GLAD to prove I'm bigger/stronger/faster.

We know none of that is the case with you, so you don't post any photos.

So you know you're weaker, slower, ugly, etc, than me. So... congratulations? You fat, bald fuck.

So Matt, I am curious as to how you would know that Walter is homelier than you if he's never posted a photo? Assuming he didn't privately send you one, which I seriously doubt he did. Be honest, you are just goading him on, aren’t you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1273 on: August 13, 2022, 04:56:04 PM »

So Matt, I am curious as to how you would know that Walter is homelier than you if he's never posted a photo? Assuming he didn't privately send you one, which I seriously doubt he did. Be honest, you are just goading him on, aren’t you?

Primemuscle,

That's why he won't post a photo - because he knows it.

While I can see why he wouldn't post a face photo - he can post a video of him lifting something while wearing a CoVee mask, or use software to blur his face.

He won't do that because he knows I'm stronger at every lift. With juice, without juice. With him on juice and 80-lb heavier. I'd be stronger in all those scenarios.

I can bench press 225 for 23 or 24 reps, depending on if I want to push that last rep. Since it's easier to get injured with age, I sometimes hold back that last rep.

Only when I attempted it did I realize just how fucking strong a person has to be to bench press 225x25.

Walter Sobchak, that delusional piece of shit, called that a weak lift. That comment could only come from someone who either doesn't train, or is so has never pushed themselves and has no idea how impressive that is.

There aren't 10 men where I live right now who can out-bench me.

That's why I continually challenge that loser to any strength contest just to prove I'm stronger, and to put it to rest permanently. Something I am fine with doing. Within 12 weeks of strength training specifically, there would be very few on here who could out-lift me.

But what I am saying to you right now is that Walter Sobchak is a delusional fool. There's no response to anyone who lifts what I do other than to say "good lift" [or "good lift for your size"], or nothing at all, really. So by conversing with him, you are talking to an utterly delusional moron.

I out-lift him on any lift anyway, though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1274 on: August 13, 2022, 04:59:27 PM »
Primemuscle,

I can bench press 225 for 23 or 24 reps, depending on if I want to push that last rep. Since it's easier to get injured with age, I sometimes hold back that last rep.

Only when I attempted it did I realize just how fucking strong a person has to be to bench press 225x25.

Walter Sobchak, that delusional piece of shit, called that a weak lift. That comment could only come from someone who either doesn't train, or is so has never pushed themselves and has no idea how impressive that is.

There aren't 10 men where I live right now who can out-bench me.

That's why I continually challenge that loser to any strength contest just to prove I'm stronger, and to put it to rest permanently. Something I am fine with doing. Within 12 weeks of strength training specifically, there would be very few on here who could out-lift me.

But what I am saying to you right now is that Walter Sobchak is a delusional fool. There's no response to anyone who lifts what I do other than to say "good lift" [or "good lift for your size"], or nothing at all, really. So by conversing with him, you are talking to an utterly delusional moron.

I out-lift him on any lift anyway, though.

Not saying you are not strong but your lifts look like spastic dangerous bullshit. You say with a bounce why? Why not see what you can lift properly keeping your back and ass flat on the bench and controlling the weight up and down without a bounce? You will get more development doing it right with less weight.