Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143199 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #400 on: July 11, 2022, 10:21:16 AM »
Did anyone know that muscle matters is now a legitimate and bonafide IFBB PRO?

Did you know that Hanky.......he is an IFBB PRO.

154LBS
154LBS
154LBS

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: July 11, 2022, 10:33:24 AM »
I actually lived in Park Slope as a kid and walked to Flatbush Avenue subway station to take the train to school he is not the only one who used to fight in the streets of Brooklyn as a kid. Again the casual ignorance on this stuff is amazing being a street fighter in no way prepares anyone to defend a high level takedown.

You’re really the American dream, a tale of rags to riches.

I always thought of you as our own version of Chael Sonnen, a well do to kid who overcame his privilege to become a world class fighter, who later in life had some charges of domestic violence brought against him. 

Instead you’re like a smaller Connor McGregor.

Very inspirational stuff.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: July 11, 2022, 10:36:00 AM »
I actually lived in Park Slope as a kid and walked to Flatbush Avenue subway station to take the train to school he is not the only one who used to fight in the streets of Brooklyn as a kid. Again the casual ignorance on this stuff is amazing being a street fighter in no way prepares anyone to defend a high level takedown.

right, but you toured the country snowboarding eating hot dogs?

which one is it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: July 11, 2022, 10:39:23 AM »

which one is it?

Depends on which nickname he’s being referred to, in this case it’s Lyin Brian.

When the topic is Muscle Matters (or anyone on here who’s a better bodybuilder than him) it’s Cryin Brain.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #404 on: July 11, 2022, 10:45:52 AM »
I actually lived in Park Slope as a kid and walked to Flatbush Avenue subway station to take the train to school he is not the only one who used to fight in the streets of Brooklyn as a kid.

I can see it now, young Hankins dodging the Decepticons gang and their hammers on the mean streets of Flatbush as they hunt him for his Polo Sport ski jacket. All the while dreaming of the day he won't have to eat weenies to afford the family trips to Vail.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #405 on: July 11, 2022, 10:52:37 AM »
I know who Mohammed. Spoke with him today. It's not Josh.

You are probably another fucking Josh yourself one of his troll accounts validating another lol gtfo

I'm Spartacus!!  Er, I mean, I'm Josh too!  ;D

I`m Spartacus Josh.  ;D

Damnit - you beat me to it!

;D

154LBS
154LBS
154LBS

Eats shit and trains like a pansy and stays lean = genetics and nothing else
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 11, 2022, 10:52:57 AM »
I can see it now, young Hankins dodging the Decepticons gang and their hammers on the mean streets of Flatbush as they hunt him for his Polo Sport ski jacket. All the while dreaming of the day he won't have to eat weenies to afford the family trips to Vail.

Funny I actually remember the Decepticons that was a real Brooklyn gang in the 80s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: July 11, 2022, 10:54:30 AM »
I'm Spartacus!!  Er, I mean, I'm Josh too!  ;D

Damnit - you beat me to it!

;D

So half the board claims I am genetically 150lbs and all drugs the other half claims my current 225lbs and abs is just genetics and nothing else damn y'all some haters

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #408 on: July 11, 2022, 10:54:43 AM »
You’re really the American dream, a tale of rags to riches.

I always thought of you as our own version of Chael Sonnen, a well do to kid who overcame his privilege to become a world class fighter, who later in life had some charges of domestic violence brought against him. 

Instead you’re like a smaller Connor McGregor.

Very inspirational stuff.

Every. single. line. of your post is fucking gold!  A+++

Kofi Annan approved

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: July 11, 2022, 10:56:40 AM »
Funny I actually remember the Decepticons that was a real Brooklyn gang in the 80s

Yeah we all do. They were an illegal alien criminal organization intent on destroying the world and enslaving mankind. They might have been successful too if it wasn’t for the Autobots.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 11, 2022, 10:57:20 AM »

which one is it?

You do realize you can do a lot of things in 44 years? The NYC hotdogs are the best they have this red onion relish they put on them you simply can't get anywhere else

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 11, 2022, 11:02:54 AM »
You do realize you can do a lot of things in 44 years? The NYC hotdogs are the best they have this red onion relish they put on them you simply can't get anywhere else

no you claimed your mother fed you hot dogs so you could snowboard across the country

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 11, 2022, 11:06:26 AM »
no you claimed your mother fed you hot dogs so you could snowboard across the country

And she did she was a single working mother and skimped on a lot of things but then took us snowboarding out West one week each year using her frequent flier miles she got from work and having my brother and me share a couch. No idea what part of that you don't understand

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: July 11, 2022, 11:08:01 AM »
And she did she was a single working mother and skimped on a lot of things but then took us snowboarding out West one week each year using her frequent flier miles she got from work and having my brother and me share a couch. No idea what part of that you don't understand

You need to share more of your life story Bhanks. We really have you pegged all wrong.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 11, 2022, 11:09:26 AM »
You need to share more of your life story Bhanks. We really have you pegged all wrong.

Just don't understand why I am called a liar again and again when I am the only honest and open person here who has proven every fucking word he has ever said

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #415 on: July 11, 2022, 11:10:06 AM »
I can see it now, young Hankins dodging the Decepticons gang and their hammers on the mean streets of Flatbush as they hunt him for his Polo Sport ski jacket. All the while dreaming of the day he won't have to eat weenies to afford the family trips to Vail. The French Alps
FIXED

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: July 11, 2022, 11:11:22 AM »
Just don't understand why I am called a liar again and again when I am the only honest and open person here who has proven every fucking word he has ever said

Not every word.

You’ve never squatted 405 on video.

Also we are jealous haters. You’ve lived an amazing life, that’s almost to good to be true….

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 11, 2022, 11:11:56 AM »
You have no clue what hard times are......slowboarding... .I was lucky I had sneakers,and we never went out West.  ;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: July 11, 2022, 11:18:40 AM »
You have no clue what hard times are......slowboarding... .I was lucky I had sneakers,and we never went out West.  ;D
Show us your glutes Wes !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 11, 2022, 11:28:11 AM »
Show us your glutes Wes !
Hey fucknut, just so you know I don`t read your posts cuz I have you on IGNORE mr. troll/gimmick.....so post on,I never look at any of your bullshit.

Carry on FUCKFACE.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #420 on: July 11, 2022, 11:35:45 AM »
The NYC hotdogs are the best they have this red onion relish they put on them you simply can't get anywhere else

https://www.thetaylorhamman.com/Sabrett-Onion-Sauce--FOUR-4-15-oz-packages--Pushcart-style-_p_347.html.

Sabrett are the folks that more or less controls most of the NY tristate hotdog trade, and has for decades.  You want the aluminum bag version. The glass jar version is decent, but not as strong.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 11, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »
Not every word.

You’ve never squatted 405 on video.

Also we are jealous haters. You’ve lived an amazing life, that’s almost to good to be true….

I have not squatted 405 on video correct I said I believed I could max out at a 405lbs squat when asked. I still believe that to be true however I do have knee issues so not trying an all out max also did an extreme diet again and not maxing when dieting. I did squat 355 on video 6 months ago. I think that is close enough right now I am just focused on reps and form. I am getting closer to full size and strength again though so I will be trying a heavier single rep again though soon. Everything else though I have proven 100 times over. Meanwhile the rest of you have proven nothing but hate

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 11, 2022, 11:46:40 AM »
FIXED

It was actually Austria where we skied the Alps one time when I was a child. Every other time we went out West my mother got frequent flier miles from her work so she didn't have to purchase the plane tickets. Lift tickets are also a lot cheaper for kids and we didn't eat out at all and slept on the couch it really wasn't that expensive the way we did it. And I had shitty gear that didn't keep me dry not even real snowboard gear. My snowboard was purchase used.  I was using Duck boots from A&N and wool socks no fancy waterproof ski gear I remember freezing but yes I go to snowboard out West which was cool

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: July 11, 2022, 11:55:09 AM »

and Wintered in the Alps

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 11, 2022, 11:56:49 AM »

who looked after you when she was flying around the world with work?