Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143205 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #575 on: July 23, 2022, 12:18:21 PM »
Not aure why this thread wound up being about noses and flacid dicks but I will say I get Matt not wanting to get too heavy but that doesnt mean he can’t improve his condition at his current weight. Eventually you dont get bigger your condituon just starts to improve. Again I think Matt should clean up his doet if he wants to improve condition without more weight. He could add another inch to the arms and bring out the abs but he is just gettung back size he has previously had if you want to keep 10 solid pounds you need to add 20 fluffy pounds. Again i think long term TRT would do him more good than short oral only cycles. That would also prevent the yo yo effect

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #576 on: July 23, 2022, 12:19:15 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: July 23, 2022, 12:21:28 PM »
Did OMR ever confirm that you were indeed 6.45 inches? Maybe you shrank like a bodybuilders height.

Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

Then again, I'm not wanting to see any dick pics. Matt can send to Prime if he wants to see that kind of thing.

"1"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #578 on: July 23, 2022, 12:29:16 PM »
Well...

I went from 183 to 200 on a wee little bit of Anadrol.

I don't particularly want to get to 210-220.

You said you wanted to hit 215.

I would do it just to shut up some of the dumb assholes on here who think my being 170 for years was due to my not being able to make gains, when that was 100% a conscious health decision on my part.

I was 170, benching 315x8, and couldn't gain more size.  ::)

Right...

No, I purposely maintained a low body weight, so that my health was good.

And I don't want to be 200+ for long.

I do need to bring up calories to get my TSH in range...but I'm thinking I'll end up at 185.

You don't need to be at a low bodyweight to be in good health. I know that firsthand.

Your low bodyweight is due to not doing the one thing needed to get bigger.....EATING MORE FOOD. Then there's the matter of your not wanting to test your might in another weight class.

I'll probably be 203 on Monday. That's already +20 pounds for cycle. I sort of want to push to 210-215, just to see how it goes, but I'm not super excited about pushing my body like that.

So I am back on the Anadrol - but I'm only taking enough to maintain around 200-lb.

If that means 12.5mg daily, so be it.

MCWAY is 5'11" and 220, so maybe if I get to 210 at 5'9", I can show MCWAY how piss simple it is to get to his natural size, while on juice.

This is your big obsession now. You're trying to prove you can get bigger than me by taking steroids. BTW, genius, I'm not 5'11"; I'm 5'9". Maybe when I had a flat-top in high school I was 5'11".  ;D

And when I'm done, I'll drop to 185, as I said.

Health comes first for me.

I realize a lot of people on here don't care, but being 50+ pounds overweight will probably take a decade off your life. Maybe most don't care - but I do.

This cycle is only temporary.

Not to mention, "retarded". Not to mention, one of those roids you're using can be quite harsh on the body in a short period of time. Your fellow Getbig brethren warned you about that earlier.

Major (and repeated) fluctuations in weight are also unhealthy, as well. Or did you forget that part.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #579 on: July 23, 2022, 01:26:55 PM »
It's utterly infuriating to read some of the phaggotry you post.

Absolute and complete wholesale phaggotry. Not to be confused with faggotry. Phaggotry with a Ph means something different. It means annoying - irritating.

Your posts reek of phaggotry, MCWAY.

LOL @ your garbage about training with "intensity", and using the "time under tension" principle, or the "Weider Instinctual Training Principle" [also known as COMMON SENSE, OR TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUP THAT FEELS MOST RECOVERED ON ANY GIVEN DAY].

LOL...you post utter nonsense.

"Natural bodybuilding", lmao! Oh brother...

And then you tell me I'd improve under your system. HAHAHAHA, because I've never had any experience doing what you recommend, right MCWAY?

Because I'm not in the top 1% of results of regular gym goers? Like I've never done everything you said.

Look - something that loser Walter Sobchak can't do! LOL @ that weak phaggot trashing my lifts, when I out-lift him on every lift, and could out-lift him even if he outweighed me by 100-lb.

Do you want me to post a video of me doing that for 30 reps, MCWAY?

Watch the video below - do you seriously think I don't train with intensity, using decent weight and good form? Are you insane?

CLEARLY, I HAVE PAID MY DUES IN TRAINING.

I KNOW what works and what doesn't. In fact, the ONLY surprise of this cycle is that I've gained more size and strength than I expected, even KNOWING bodybuilding is all drugs.

I could literally live in a lab, and do everything you say, naturally, and not get results anywhere CLOSE to this.

Frankly, I'm offended you say this stuff. It's misleading to people who don't realize bodybuilding is all drugs.

And that's why you refuse to post a picture! Because you're fat and look like shit, and you know it! That allows you to believe your delusion.

Posting your fat picture would prove MY point: that natural bodybuilding is useless.

Meanwhile, here I am - on 3x 25mg Anadrol tablets every four days, and have already gone from 183 to 200, to the point I STOPPED using gear for 10 days, because the weight gain was too quick.

That was WITHOUT changing my diet.

So don't you DARE tell me that bodybuilding is anything but drugs.

Genetics and nutrition matter too, but training is the LEAST important variable.

I could literally do PUSH-UPS only, and look better than I ever could naturally, and I'm barely using! So don't tell me that I could come close to this by training naturally.

As Lyle McDonald said, once you hit 500mg of gear weekly, your training DOESN'T MATTER. IFBB pro training is all over the map! Yet they all look the same.

I have NEVER looked this good naturally. And my nutrition hasn't improved.

Oh...and my biceps are over 16" cold and flexed now, and just about exactly 17", pumped and flexed.

That's over a full inch on my arms. It would take me MORE THAN A YEAR TO DO THAT NATURALLY.

Also, my waist is 32" now at 200-lb. My waist is generally 35" at 200-lb. My waist is 29" at 170-lb, and I gain one inch on my waist for every 5-lb in weight I gain.

Yet I've only gained an inch for every TEN POUNDS I have been gaining on this cycle.

AND the mass has been leaner.

So stop it with this bullshit about natural bodybuilding in being worthwhile!

You may be 5'11" and 220-lb, but you're 20-25% body fat. It's not just a matter of being a certain weight - I could be 200-lb naturally, but NOT while being this lean.

Even if I could be this size and condition naturally, it would take me over a year to get there. And I frankly have no interest in doing that.

Even IF I got to this size, I wouldn't be able to maintain my pump at 50% literally 24/7! My arms get pumped virtually just posting on Getbig! YOU CAN'T DO THAT NATURALLY, MCWAY. YOU DEPLORABLE PHAGGOT.

I'm also glad I went off for those ten days, since I now know how quickly I'll lose my mass post-cycle.

And I accept that. I'm fine with it.

I just accept that bodybuilding is all drugs, and since I don't want to use drugs year-round, I know I will get small again.

I'm ok with that. Sucks, but...the only alternative is to be fat like you.

I accept that their is temporary. I'm ok with that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA….A PUNY 16” WEAKLING ARM THAT BELONGS ON A SOFT LESBIAN GRANDMOTHER!

YOU DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU LIFT WEIGHTS YOU RETARDED WEAK, LITTLE CLOSET HOMO. YOURE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE WEAK AND UGLY. YOURE A TINY LITTLE WEIRDO BITCH. HAHAHAHAHAHA…A FULL BLOWN DRUG CYCLE TO LOOK LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #580 on: July 23, 2022, 02:31:25 PM »
You said you wanted to hit 215.

You don't need to be at a low bodyweight to be in good health. I know that firsthand.

Your low bodyweight is due to not doing the one thing needed to get bigger.....EATING MORE FOOD. Then there's the matter of your not wanting to test your might in another weight class.

This is your big obsession now. You're trying to prove you can get bigger than me by taking steroids. BTW, genius, I'm not 5'11"; I'm 5'9". Maybe when I had a flat-top in high school I was 5'11".  ;D

Not to mention, "retarded". Not to mention, one of those roids you're using can be quite harsh on the body in a short period of time. Your fellow Getbig brethren warned you about that earlier.

Major (and repeated) fluctuations in weight are also unhealthy, as well. Or did you forget that part.

I probably should hit 215, just to show I can do it.

Mainly because losers like that weak deplorable piece of shit Walter Sobchak thinks I walk around at 170 by accident.

I do it for health, and I'm still stronger than he could ever be at 270 on gear.

It's not by accident - that's my point. I maintain a low body weight for health.

I could do up to 215 just to show I'm quite capable of doing it.

One thing, MCWAY - Say what you will about natural bodybuilding...but I can't maintain this full pumped look naturally.

I'm more pumped literally just sitting around than if I had just finished a cheat workout, naturally.

None of your natural training bullshit would make that happen. It's not possible.

That's why I hate bodybuilding. It's just drugs and nutrition and genetics and it's portrayed as being about hard training, lol. Training is unquestionably the least important factor of the four.

Pro training is all over the map. Once you hit 500mg of gear a week or more, you can basically train however you want. You will grow.

In Strongman, your training actually matters, and it's a big factor.

Also, I should say: I could stop training now, and if I eat enough, I could hit 215 likely just from the steroids. As long as I get enough protein.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #581 on: July 23, 2022, 02:33:19 PM »

LOL!!!

Look at this absolute stupid, useless weak phaggot.

I out-lift this guy in every lift, and he could have 80-lb on me on gear, and I could out-lift him naturally.

I could out-lift this useless phaggot if I was 170 and he was 250 on juice.

He's probably ugly and bald too.

Sucks that much for you to not have hair, and know you can't afford to do anything about it, and also know I have hair, huh? HAHAHAHA. Fat fucking phaggot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #582 on: July 23, 2022, 02:39:25 PM »
Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

Then again, I'm not wanting to see any dick pics. Matt can send to Prime if he wants to see that kind of thing.

"1"

I did. He said he will not verify anything to Getbig.

Possibly because, that Mark Dugdale thread made him question the sexual orientation of the board, LOL.

Honestly, OneMoreRep, I am just SO FUCKING SICK of literally posting recorded evidence of any claim I make, and having if questioned.

It's weird, to the point of if actually being insane.

Example here - not to compare that Grape Ape to that weak loser Walter Sobchak, but this is what I'm talking about, as an example:

You are not in ketosis eating bananas and orange juice.

Meanwhile, I POSTED MY URINE TEST RESULTS WHICH CLEARLY FUCKING OBJECTIVELY VERIFY I AM IN KETOSIS:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #583 on: July 23, 2022, 02:39:27 PM »
Not aure why this thread wound up being about noses and flacid dicks but I will say I get Matt not wanting to get too heavy but that doesnt mean he can’t improve his condition at his current weight. Eventually you dont get bigger your condituon just starts to improve. Again I think Matt should clean up his doet if he wants to improve condition without more weight. He could add another inch to the arms and bring out the abs but he is just gettung back size he has previously had if you want to keep 10 solid pounds you need to add 20 fluffy pounds. Again i think long term TRT would do him more good than short oral only cycles. That would also prevent the yo yo effect
Terrible fucking advice.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #584 on: July 23, 2022, 02:41:21 PM »

Possibly because, that Mark Dugdale thread made him question the sexual orientation of the board, LOL.

Honestly, OneMoreRep, I am just SO FUCKING SICK of literally posting recorded evidence of any claim I make, and having if questioned.

Example here - not to compare that Grape Ape to that weak loser Walter Sobchak, but this is what I'm talking about, as an example:
Meltdown.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: July 23, 2022, 02:44:44 PM »
Meltdown.

When you look down at the end of your dick and the autistic tramp giving you a sloppy car blowjob and you woefully regret picking up a cock hound at last call…

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #586 on: July 23, 2022, 02:53:17 PM »
Phantom Spunker is a good dude.

But he questioned if I'm really on calories as low as I claimed.

I'm not anymore - I'm up to 2,000+ daily now.

But I was absolutely on the calories that I claimed.

How else would someone:

[1] Be in ketosis.
[2] Have an elevated TSH.
[3] Have every other thyroid marker WELL within range.

?

Low calories - very low calories - is the most parsimonious answer there.

And I posted my blood test results to prove it.

The only thing I could do beyond that is log into my medical results online, and open my results. But I'm not going to do that.

I've verified everything I have claimed. And I'll verify everything I ever will claim. It's literally delusional to persist in questioning the veracity of any of my claims at this point.

Did I deep fake that 225x25 bench press video?  ::)

When I showed proof of being in ketosis to Grape Ape, he didn't bring it up again. And that's cool - I respect that. He knows he was wrong. I don't expect him to openly say it. Simply not persisting in a wrong view is fine.

Meanwhile, that phaggot Walter Sobchak will literally see evidence proving him wrong, and he'll persist in saying I'm not as strong as a video clearly showing my lifts.

Which is a compliment in a way - he doesn't want to admit that I'm so much stronger than he is, because he's a weak fuck, and he knows it.

When someone is stronger than someone or better at something [like joswift or OneMoreRep], they don't need to say it.

It goes without saying.

Walter Sobchak needs to say it, because he knows I'm stronger than him. Imagine if he thinks my lifts are bad, how pathetic he thinks his are?

Remember when Sarcasm was shit a shit talker, and he turned out to be some fat fuck living in a trailer? It's the same situation for Walter Sobchak.

I told him he can privately send any lift videos to mods here, and I will out-lift him on any lift.

If he was stronger than me, he would just take a 60 second cellphone lift video, upload it to an unlisted URL on YouTube, and send it to a moderator on here. A moderator could then confirm he's stronger than me, and I'd have to give him the props.

He won't do it because he knows I'm stronger on every lift.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #587 on: July 23, 2022, 03:00:10 PM »
Meltdown.

Yeah.

But I already told that phaggot Walter Sobchak that I could beat him on any lift, or in any athletic endeavour of any sort. And that if he wanted to prove otherwise, he could send his lift videos to a moderator, and I will beat anything he lifts. And I would give him an 80-lb weight advantage on me too.

Of course he knows I'm stronger.

I don't call people out, because everyone knows the pecking order. People bash B. Hank, but I don't because I know he looks better than me.

If I called someone out, you can be sure that I know I can outperform them.

I'm open to doing any lifting competition against Walter Sobchak at any time. Just so everyone sees I'm considerably stronger. Of course he knows that, which is why he won't take the approximately 60 seconds to get a lifting video recorded, which he knows will only prove me right to the board.

There's a lot of good information in this thread from basically everyone. But I see no value in someone weaker than me trashing me. I could tolerate it from someone stronger...maybe. But knowing some weak fuck is doing it...it makes the information useless.

Almost everyone here has had something intelligent to add here except for that fuck.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: July 23, 2022, 03:03:53 PM »
Yeah.

But I already told that phaggot Walter Sobchak that I could beat him on any lift, or in any athletic endeavour of any sort. And that if he wanted to prove otherwise, he could send his lift videos to a moderator, and I will beat anything he lifts. And I would give him an 80-lb weight advantage on me too.

Of course he knows I'm stronger.

I don't call people out, because everyone knows the pecking order. People bash B. Hank, but I don't because I know he looks better than me.

If I called someone out, you can be sure that I know I can outperform them.

I'm open to doing any lifting competition against Walter Sobchak at any time. Just so everyone sees I'm considerably stronger. Of course he knows that, which is why he won't take the approximately 60 seconds to get a lifting video recorded, which he knows will only prove me right to the board.

There's a lot of good information in this thread from basically everyone. But I see no value in someone weaker than me trashing me. I could tolerate it from someone stronger...maybe. But knowing some weak fuck is doing it...it makes the information useless.

Almost everyone here has had something intelligent to add here except for that fuck.

WHEN THE BOARD RETARD TRIES TO CONVINCE HERSELF THAT SHE IS BUILDING MUSCLE ON HER STEROID CYCLE….

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #589 on: July 23, 2022, 03:07:12 PM »
Matt, I loved you in the Sopranos! Didn't know that you were gay. I guess getting "whacked" means something different for the rainbow community.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #590 on: July 23, 2022, 03:09:11 PM »
Matt, I loved you in the Sopranos! Didn't know that you were gay. I guess getting "whacked" means something different for the rainbow community.

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #591 on: July 23, 2022, 03:09:49 PM »
No matter the cycle, Matt will always be a perpetual loser.

And Walter owns his mind.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: July 23, 2022, 03:17:25 PM »

That’s not Fredo…

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: July 23, 2022, 03:20:59 PM »
And I'm sending Prime a dick pic today, and cumshot video, to confirm my dick is big enough, and that I drop loads like Peter North! Once he gets back to me on Facebook, and OK's it.

The Mark Dugdale thread encouraged me to do it.

Mark packs twice what I have, flaccid in my drawers.

Nose bigger than his dick  :D

Bhanky is a trustworthy and respected board member. Ask him to verify your video if prime won't. Sounds like you're making excuses though. You could just upload it to the More Explicit Sex Board on here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: July 23, 2022, 03:30:07 PM »
No matter the cycle, Matt will always be a perpetual loser.

And Walter owns his mind.

24 fucking pages of his Village Retard ramblings about a steroid cycle and he weighs 170 lbs with a 16-inch arm.

Matt the Cock Connoisseur is the punch line to every joke on Getbig.

The tiny, dumb, little closet homo needs to get off the internet and go help raise his illegitimate brood of feral children.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #595 on: July 23, 2022, 03:42:34 PM »
Why so much hate on natural bodybuilding?

Here I was close to 200lbs with 18" arms.

With patience, it's not impossible to have a good physique naturally.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: July 23, 2022, 04:49:32 PM »

Matt, I am not sure if prime verifying your dick pics carries the same weight as OMR verifying your dick pics. Maybe you should send them to bhank?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #597 on: July 23, 2022, 04:56:20 PM »
Matt, have you considered to use a penis pump and do jelqing to increase your penis size - like tbombz?

Or ask tbombz if his bathmate is still available

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #598 on: July 23, 2022, 05:10:15 PM »
24 fucking pages of his Village Retard ramblings about a steroid cycle and he weighs 170 lbs with a 16-inch arm.

Matt the Cock Connoisseur is the punch line to every joke on Getbig.

The tiny, dumb, little closet homo needs to get off the internet and go help raise his illegitimate brood of feral children.

I’m lifetime natural with better arms than Matt.

Talk about horrible Genetics for bodybuilding. Then again, horrible in many other ways too!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #599 on: July 23, 2022, 05:11:53 PM »
Matt, I am not sure if prime verifying your dick pics carries the same weight as OMR verifying your dick pics. Maybe you should send them to bhank?

Chaos and robc also asked for the pictures and videos.
X