Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144683 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #675 on: July 25, 2022, 03:16:06 AM »

-snip-

Oops!  An accident of timing means I need to point out I wasn't referencing your post there, Spunk, I was referencing Matt's Book of Revelations, Chapters i to xvii above

PS - What colour is the boathouse at Hereford..? ;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #676 on: July 25, 2022, 03:32:48 AM »
Matt, my point is that it should be beneath you to even mention such a thing. It comes across as an attempt to live vicariously through the achievements of others and that’s not conduct befitting an honest, confident man. The reason being, it’s a non-achievement yet you constantly bring it up. It’s a statement so insignificant that any ex-serviceman would dismiss it immediately with an eye-roll and shake of their head. However, to the uninformed, it probably sounds like you are in some way connected to the JTF-2 guys, and have maybe done similar things, and pushed yourself to similar limits. You haven’t.

Right - we want to use proper terminology.

I don't care to call myself a "Strongman". IMO, one can use what term it they have qualified to compete in the provincials in the open class [min. 585 deadlift, 250 push press].

I was not super far off from either or these.

Now given how I feel on gear, I am 100% certain I could have competed at OSM, on gear. Maybe gotten last - I'm just saying I would have qualified.

So I make it a point to say I am a LIGHTWEIGHT Strongman.

Or a u-80kg Strongman.

Or "I compete in the lightweight / 80kg division."

I think to the general public, a guy benching 250x20 in the gym like me [bounced reps] is still strong. But nothing like a 380-ln guy who is 6'8".

Regarding the JTF-2 guys - as a reservist, I was never inundated with training like they were, but I always maintained a very high fitness level.

I think this cycle will help show Getbig I am a wee bit of a specimen.

I  am aiming for what 315x15 bench press.

Though my max ever was 315x8.

Give me a reason not to, Phantom.

If odds of tearing a pec are high...I can cancel this goal.

I'm feeling very strong though.

Benching 245x19 was easy though, lol.

I'm really mentally feeling that 315x15. But time will tell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #677 on: July 25, 2022, 04:15:20 AM »

Guess my 'brevity masterclass' lacked impact!

Oh well, Matt's gonna Matt ;D

Please just ignore all of my posts. HOWEVER, do not ignore this one:

"Walter Sobchak" is a phaggot, with a PH, which means annoying - not gay, or homosexual.

He's an absolute phaggot. And an absolute unit. A unit or a phaggot. Dumb phaggot.

Honestly, my issue is that he calls me weak, and trashes my lifts, but meanwhile, he bench presses 135x8 in the gym, and curls the pink dumbbells. Walter Sobchak is perhaps the weakest Getbigger, yet bashes my lifts? How would you feel if some phaggot whose personal best leg press is pushing the sled for an exhausting set of 12 reps before requiring a 2-hour nap was calling you weak, and a f aggot. And I mean, an actual f aggot.

Is he gay? Maybe. I find it hard to believe that any straight man would think being out and gay would be a difficult thing.

Only a gay guy, told all his life that being gay will cause you to be oppressed, would think being out is hard.

I don't know one straight guy who would worry about being gay, if they were.

Also, I don't know any straight guy who constantly calls people homosexuals - ever. He could argue I'm doing that. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I DID SO AFTER BEING ATTACKED. OTHERWISE, GO BACK 18 YEARS, AND I NEVER BRING UP GAY TOPICS.

I'm bringing it up now because that prick repeatedly calls me gay. In just defending myself.

Otherwise, I NEVER bring up gay shit.

Meanwhile, Walter Sobchak talks about homosexuality about every other post - and HE brings it up!

But back to my point - Walter Sobchak continually rips into me HARD - WHILE BEING WEAKER THAN ME

Who the fuck wants someone BELOW their level, bashing them?

His comments are nasty. If he did a form check, and gave me constructive advice, then fine.

Take SF1900 - I respect anyone who has built up 17"+ arms naturally. I can't pretend I'm not impressed.

If Walter Sobchak is so much stronger than me, he can let the results speak for themselves. This is why I don't believe Walter. I believe he is:

- Fat.
- Bald.
- Weak.
- Ugly.

My point is, I just can't stand men weaker than me, also trashing me.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #678 on: July 25, 2022, 04:20:12 AM »
Phantom Spunker,

Please review it?

I've gone from 183 to 204 so far.

Now I am kind of eager to really do this.

What health checks should I take? Any supplements like milk thistle that I should take, just to be sure?

^ I'd like to run enough sauce to make the After picture look like the Before picture, LOL!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #679 on: July 25, 2022, 04:36:45 AM »
Some photos from just before the cycle started, compared to yesterday's updated biceps photos.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #680 on: July 25, 2022, 04:38:37 AM »
This one seems to show a clear positive outcome:

This one is just showing that my training /diet/gear has been working:

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: July 25, 2022, 04:45:23 AM »
Please just ignore all of my posts. HOWEVER, do not ignore this one:

"Walter Sobchak" is a phaggot, with a PH, which means annoying - not gay, or homosexual.

He's an absolute phaggot. And an absolute unit. A unit or a phaggot. Dumb phaggot.

Honestly, my issue is that he calls me weak, and trashes my lifts, but meanwhile, he bench presses 135x8 in the gym, and curls the pink dumbbells. Walter Sobchak is perhaps the weakest Getbigger, yet bashes my lifts? How would you feel if some phaggot whose personal best leg press is pushing the sled for an exhausting set of 12 reps before requiring a 2-hour nap was calling you weak, and a f aggot. And I mean, an actual f aggot.

Honest answer?  I couldn't care less - and if the insult was funny, I'm going to laugh too - I'm guessing you might struggle to compute that?  The idea of just rolling with it, rather than "defending" yourself (on a message board, oh brother)

A couple of posts back you asked Walter:  "Why are you saying mean things to me?  Any answers?  Why be mean to me for no reason?"

I can't answer for Walter, but for me, the answer to questions like that is "because it's funny"

Simple as that

You cunt ;D

Be well Matt :)

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #682 on: July 25, 2022, 04:46:58 AM »

Guess my 'brevity masterclass' lacked impact!

Oh well, Matt's gonna Matt ;D
I hereby crown Matt as the Iron Games new "Ramblin` Freak" .....move over Gregg Valentino you have been dethroned.............Ma tt can fucking ramble on like no other !!  :D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #683 on: July 25, 2022, 04:49:45 AM »
Oops!  An accident of timing means I need to point out I wasn't referencing your post there, Spunk, I was referencing Matt's Book of Revelations, Chapters i to xvii above

PS - What colour is the boathouse at Hereford..? ;D

LOL no worries, man. I assumed that. I hear it's rainbow to reflect the UK's commitment to diversity and inclusion.

Phantom Spunker,

Please review it?

I've gone from 183 to 204 so far.

Now I am kind of eager to really do this.

What health checks should I take? Any supplements like milk thistle that I should take, just to be sure?

^ I'd like to run enough sauce to make the After picture look like the Before picture, LOL!

Fuck knows, Matt. I'm the wrong guy to ask when it comes to health-related stuff. The most radical change I've made recently is adding in fruit and veg to my diet and I've pretty much stopped that now because I can't be assed. My supplement regime is caffeine, codeine, and zolpidem. I just massively lucked out by having a young face and being lean. I'm probably likely to drop dead at any moment.  I see a clear difference in your photos, though. The Anadrol is definitely working.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: July 25, 2022, 04:50:41 AM »
Matt, when you hit a double biceps pose,bend your fists downwards towards your front delts and close the arms more........ie. fists need to be much closer to the sides of your head, and they`d look much more impressive IMO.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #685 on: July 25, 2022, 04:51:34 AM »
Honest answer?  I couldn't care less - and if the insult was funny, I'm going to laugh too - I'm guessing you might struggle to compute that?  The idea of just rolling with it, rather than "defending" yourself (on a message board, oh brother)

A couple of posts back you asked Walter:  "Why are you saying mean things to me?  Any answers?  Why be mean to me for no reason?"

I can't answer for Walter, but for me, the answer to questions like that is "because it's funny"

Simple as that

You cunt ;D

Be well Matt :)

Please, everyone - stop reading my long stream of consciousness posts, UNLESS I am talking about that phaggot Walter Sobchak. In that case - please DO read the posts.

So anyway, I am impressed, Taffin.

Maybe I will unblock Walter Sobchak - that weak sack of absolute and complete shit - and read his posts, and they not to get angry at the phaggot. That little phaggot.

LOL, like Walter Sobchak looks better than me here:

Walter Sobchak is probably some 260-lb weak perma-bulker, who doesn't grasp what he looks like shit at 25% body fat, and multiple chain link tattoos up and down his arms.

He's too stupid to grasp that I maintained the physique that was getting me enough access to women.

These days perma-bulkers don't get that the look is not good.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #686 on: July 25, 2022, 05:01:25 AM »
Matt, when you hit a double biceps pose,bend your fists downwards towards your front delts and close the arms more........ie. fists need to be much closer to the sides of your head, and they`d look much more impressive IMO.

Thank you!!!

I'm posting so many comparisons here precisely because I did the pose wrong, and don't have any good ones, lol!

So now that I can use your instructions to pose properly, hopefully I'll get a proper front double biceps picture next time, and just post the one!

I was getting it all wrong, but I'll be consulting your tutorial next time, and get this pose done right then!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: July 25, 2022, 05:02:33 AM »
No problem.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: July 25, 2022, 06:37:14 AM »

LOL no worries, man. I assumed that. I hear it's rainbow to reflect the UK's commitment to diversity and inclusion.

LOL!   ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #689 on: July 25, 2022, 07:07:49 AM »
"In reality, I could have been 220+ all these years."

Getting over 220 and getting over 200 are not the same thing. Let's see the 220+ update first before making the claim

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: July 25, 2022, 07:45:44 AM »

Getting over 220 and getting over 200 are not the same thing. Let's see the 220+ update first before making the claim

Jesus, here comes "I have been 230 for that last year even with 500mgs test and Anadrol a week"

Drop the gear you will be 180 in 3 months

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #691 on: July 25, 2022, 07:47:25 AM »
NAC and TUDCA are good to take when on Orals. (Liver)

For lipids, get yourself some real "Red Yeast Rice" not the fake USA stuff. Overseas they can sell it w/ 10 mg of Monacolin-K in it. (Natural Lovastatin).
  - Look for that (Monacolin-K).

If thick blood, a low-dose aspirin is good, maybe some IP6 or Nattokinase added.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #692 on: July 25, 2022, 07:51:01 AM »

Hankins seething that 6 1/2 Matt has a better response to the bio identicals than he does. Canning, the mad jizz slinger of Thunder Bay, in route to out mass Bhank by the end of the year.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #693 on: July 25, 2022, 08:09:43 AM »
Matt, you should run that TV cable thats on the floor, behind the baseboard. It's distracting and it's a tripping hazard

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #694 on: July 25, 2022, 08:16:03 AM »
Hankins seething that 6 1/2 Matt has a better response to the bio identicals than he does. Canning, the mad jizz slinger of Thunder Bay, in route to out mass Bhank by the end of the year.

;D ;D ;D

My response has been pretty good, given I am on lower than what most would consider a lowest-dose beginner cycle.

As I said, ~17mg Anadrol daily.

I have not started the Sustanon [needle shortage in Ontario  ::) and I couldn't be bothered to drive to multiple pharmacies + the Anadrol was just fine on its own].

So I think today, I will be driving to see what's up - I will see if I can get 10+ needles/syringes. If they are still rationing five at a time, I may just say FUCK IT, yet again...and just stick to Anadrol for this cycle.

Some on here have said "You only gained water", which I'm sure is the majority of my gains. That said, it is not ALL water. For starters, I wouldn't bench pressing 245x19 if it was all water.

Furthermore, I've been a lean 195 before, and has heavy as 213 [though, not remotely lean at 213], so this isn't new muscle.

I have been gaining so much muscle for as little as I've been using, because I had already earned that muscle.

This first 22-lb has been quite lean.

I think I'll strive to hit 215.

I feel that as long as I get my 160g protein per day target, every day, that I will hit 215, pretty clearly.

Though I so expect my waist to hit 34" by then.

My goal will be to keep it below what mark. I normally have a 35" waist if I hit 200-lb naturally. So if I could have a 33.5" waist at 215, I would be very pleased with that. It will be some evidence that my bulk wasn't so dirty.

I'm hitting my daily caloric targets...just need to be diligent about hitting my protein targets!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #695 on: July 25, 2022, 09:32:26 AM »
Oh no…the waterlogged weak little manlet has been given a “Certificate of Special Achievement”!

Oh my, if that’s not the epitome of a Participation Trophy for feeble minded losers, what is?

Boy she sure showed us. That is one amazing accomplishment, her Mommy must be so proud. I’d definitely hang that on the wall of my office Mommy’s basement if I had something so illustrious and earth shattering.

Obviously I need to get a wrestling coach so I have a grown man to hug and rub up against in public.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #696 on: July 25, 2022, 10:18:45 AM »
For the record, faggot is spelled with an "f"
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: July 25, 2022, 10:25:26 AM »
Prime declined verifying the size and aesthetics of my bomb cock, and the robustness and tenacity of my ejaculations.

Prime refuses to confirm to Getbig that I shoot 8-10 long ropes, Peter North style, for each ejaculation.

I have a very stiff, aesthetic, and sizeable [enough] cock, and robust ejaculations. All packages on a tiny flaccid nub roughly 50% or even only 25% the size of Mark Dugdale's flaccid penis.

But seriously, I used to worry about a woman I'm with filming me during sex and uploading the video online...but why? I look ok naked - I wouldn't be embarrassed if that happened.

Prime REFUSES to verify the details of my cock and balls and load size...but he knows I'm reporting my stata honestly to the board.

Why are you specifically asking Prime to verify your cock when he has explicitly told you he isn't interested?

That's very weird Matty

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #698 on: July 25, 2022, 10:30:19 AM »
Oh no…the waterlogged weak little manlet has been given a “Certificate of Special Achievement”!

Oh my, if that’s not the epitome of a Participation Trophy for feeble minded losers, what is?

Boy she sure showed us. That is one amazing accomplishment, her Mommy must be so proud. I’d definitely hang that on the wall of my office Mommy’s basement if I had something so illustrious and earth shattering.

Obviously I need to get a wrestling coach so I have a grown man to hug and rub up against in public.

LOL

What’s the deal with the wrestling coach?

That’s not normal.

🙁

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: July 25, 2022, 11:24:24 AM »
LOL

What’s the deal with the wrestling coach?

That’s not normal.

🙁