Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144662 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #700 on: July 25, 2022, 11:26:10 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #701 on: July 25, 2022, 11:30:20 AM »
tl;dr

You may as well skip this giant post, Taffin. I rant about that piece of shit Walter Sobchak on here.

But I'm doing great now - thanks for asking!

To be honest - thanks to this cycle - I'm doing absolutely fantastic! I didn't think I still had "it", but since going on the sauce, the compliments are more or less coming once per day. Be it a group of teens coming up to me, and one asking about my workouts, or another one the next day telling me I look like Superman. My friend's gay Black friend said that I look perfect. I fucked that 27-year-old blonde, about 26 days ago from today, IIRC. Then I fucked another woman this month.

I have literally been in hiding for a long time now, yet as soon as I got back to life, I've been reminded of how much attention muscle garners.

I purposely walk down a busy road in town, knowing I'll get messages out of the blue from someone saying they saw me, and how they thought I look great.

I'm basically purposely appearing more often in public, knowing people will see me, to get these comments and compliments. And I'm getting about one comment a day. But I also get a fair amount of cars honking, or people taking a prolonged look at me. It's pretty awesome!

But it takes some balls to go up to a 200-lb man and say something, so I wonder how many more people are thinking it.

And it's one thing to have someone smile at you - to have someone say you look perfect, and another person say you look like Superman. That's another matter.

And look at the dude I was sitting next to when I got that compliment:

^ This guy is 6'3" and 230-lb, and 13 years younger than me, yet the teen at the pool complimented me.

So I can't be THAT old yet...that I would get a compliment with a specimen like that sitting next to me? Here I was thinking I was way over the hill!

That's my wrestling coach. In real life, I'd have Walter Sobchak on the ground getting rapid-fire shots to the face so fast, the video would be legendary.

I've never trained striking, but my wrestling is outstanding. There's literally a 0% chance that any Getbig shit-talker would say anything to my face.

Would I disrespect OneMoreRep to his face? Absolutely not!!

First, because it's not nice, and second, because because OneMoreRep is a wrecking machine!!

Part of why I despise that stupid shit Walter Sobchak is for this reason. Look - I *know* I am well within the top 5% of most in-shape men. To suggest otherwise is to say 1 in 20 men are in better shape than me.

LOL!!!!!

Not a chance.

So why I resent that POS [one of many reasons] is because when I was a kid, I'd read comments from a loser like Walter Sobchak ripping into someone, and I'd assume Walter has a point.

Now when he says I have small arms, it's not the insult what offends me, it's that he's putting misinformation out there that WILL mislead people. And the fact that he's a fat, weak piece of shit makes the comments annoying.

Here's a correct statement:

"Matt, your arms are in the top 5% of muscular arms in North America, but your delts overpower them."

I literally can't bear to read blatant misinformation. My arms, as flawed as they are, are still going to be the most muscular arms in 90% or rooms I enter.

It's not so much that I'm in great shape - it's that most people are FAT AS FUCK, AND COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE.

That's why I'm asking what piece of feces to post his pictures or videos online. Confirm to everyone he's addressing someone who is stronger than him, and calling someone weak who is stronger than him.

I can't call out that phaggot Walter Sobchak, and remind everyone that he can't bench press 225, if my goal is to be brief.

Yep! And a cumshot video where I shot 8-10 thick ropes, Peter North-style.

I guess there are a lot of bald, fat, acne-covered geezers on here.

On some level, they know that attracting women only comes down to money and looks.

They know there is nothing they can do to get my hairline. I'm talking about Walter Sobchak.

Fuck, I'd be furious if I was bald.

Everyone here contributes positively to the board. ChristopherA generally has quality posts. He's a bit of an asshole to me lately, and not making actual arguments, but usually he makes posts worth reading.

SF1900 - whatever you say about him, he doesn't lie. So I know when he says his natural arms are better than my juiced arms, that he's telling the truth.

But Walter Sobchak - I warm up with this clown's workout. 🤡

I have a mathematics degree, which is apparently easier to get because it's from Lakehead?  ??? Last I checked, a math degree at a Canadian university is going to be harder than an MBA from Harvard. It's MATH, after all.

Walter Sobchak also can't post using his real name, because the loser has to work a 9 to 5 to pay the bills, lol.

So he's jealous that I have a full head of hair, I'm stronger than him, I don't need to submit to my bitch boss daily, and I'm not in the closet on topics like he is. So he makes up ridiculous nonsense about me being weak, etc.

Ok then Walter - dumb phaggot - go pick any topic and I'll beat you at it RIGHT NOW.

LOL, as if you look better than I do here.

Walter Sobchak - do you think if you set up a Tinder profile with your picture versus mine that yours would get as many connections as mine?

LMAO.

Let's try that to see!

OF COURSE you know more women are into me than you. Dumb phaggot. More gay men would be too, and you know that.

Sucks to be fat and bald. But hey - at least you can cut the fat!

Impressing teenAge boys
Compliments from gay black guys
Adult wrestling coach
Matt the Cock Connoisseur going to take me down and ground and pound me.   🤣
Lying about ketosis
More fake strength claims
Water bloat

Not sure what other stupidity is included in that verbose assemblage of keyboard diarrhea.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: July 25, 2022, 11:31:43 AM »
For the record, faggot is spelled with an "f"

In this case it is obviously spelled “Matthew Canning.”

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #703 on: July 25, 2022, 11:48:33 AM »
Oh no…the waterlogged weak little manlet has been given a “Certificate of Special Achievement”!

Oh my, if that’s not the epitome of a Participation Trophy for feeble minded losers, what is?

Boy she sure showed us. That is one amazing accomplishment, her Mommy must be so proud. I’d definitely hang that on the wall of my office Mommy’s basement if I had something so illustrious and earth shattering.

Obviously I need to get a wrestling coach so I have a grown man to hug and rub up against in public.

This one isn't displayed quite so prominently for some reason...

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #704 on: July 25, 2022, 11:54:38 AM »

That old guy actually shot and murdered the other guy

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: July 25, 2022, 12:57:12 PM »

bHanky are you available to be hired for private “adult wrestling coach” sessions?

Just a couple of sweaty fellas in singlets hugging it out on a soft surface?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: July 25, 2022, 01:47:39 PM »
bHanky are you available to be hired for private “adult wrestling coach” sessions?

Just a couple of sweaty fellas in singlets hugging it out on a soft surface?

I don't play on the ground I throw slam and hurt people from the feet I would crush the vertebrae in your neck

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #707 on: July 25, 2022, 01:50:11 PM »
Any credibility that Matt had here is GONE. Sending videos to Primehomo, filthy disgusting little man.
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #708 on: July 25, 2022, 01:57:37 PM »
I don't play on the ground I throw slam and hurt people from the feet I would crush the vertebrae in your neck

Isn’t it true you can barely walk?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: July 25, 2022, 02:35:27 PM »
My doctor told me I could get something called "Coolsculpting"!

I am curious Matt, why did your doctor suggest CoolSculpting? Did you perhaps ask about it? What is your doctor’s practice? Is something that relates to cosmetic fat reduction?

If this is something you decide to do, go for it. It works. It is relatively inexpensive. The process only takes a couple of hours.  I know this because I had it done on my lower back and hip area. It takes a little while to fully see the results, but they seem to be permanent. No more love-handles! Yeah!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: July 25, 2022, 02:36:40 PM »

No.

Not a chance in hell that is happening, cripple.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #711 on: July 25, 2022, 02:44:06 PM »

Now we know what happened to poor Mike! -

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: July 25, 2022, 03:10:54 PM »

John Dupont's was a paranoid schizophrenic and believer in conspiracy theories. His defense was insanity. Although the Jury agreed that he was nuts he was found guilty of 3rd degree murder. He died in prison when he was 72 years old. He was the only member of the Forbes 400 richest Americans to be convicted of murder.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #713 on: July 25, 2022, 04:04:10 PM »
Phantom Spunker,

Please review it?

I've gone from 183 to 204 so far.

Now I am kind of eager to really do this.

What health checks should I take? Any supplements like milk thistle that I should take, just to be sure?

^ I'd like to run enough sauce to make the After picture look like the Before picture, LOL!
Pretty impressive gains Matt. I wish you were really optimizing your cycle by running the sust too. You're responding awesome imo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #715 on: July 25, 2022, 04:46:34 PM »
Pretty impressive gains Matt. I wish you were really optimizing your cycle by running the sust too. You're responding awesome imo

He really is, such a small dose of abombs and he’s getting great results. Low dose definitely the way to do it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #716 on: July 25, 2022, 04:49:07 PM »
Phantom Spunker,

Please review it?

I've gone from 183 to 204 so far.

Now I am kind of eager to really do this.

What health checks should I take? Any supplements like milk thistle that I should take, just to be sure?

^ I'd like to run enough sauce to make the After picture look like the Before picture, LOL!

Big gains, Matty!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #717 on: July 25, 2022, 10:24:49 PM »
Big gains, Matty!

This cycle has been fantastic so far. Sucks that I'll just go back to how I used to look, after it's all said and done.

I could be 200...but my waist is typically around 35" at 200. It's only 32" right now.

I finally brought my calories up to ~2,000 daily.  ;D It's made a huge difference.

As I continue to gain weight, it takes a few days for my body to adjust. Given how well I've been adjusting after that period, I think I should be able to comfortably hit 215 on this cycle.

If nothing else, it's an impressive look in a tank top to the general public, apparently. I mean, I am almost 205-lb now at 5'9".

You can see the difference in size for me in these leg press videos, lifting more weight than that phaggot Walter Sobchak could ever dream of:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdrOfeWAutO/

^ That was seven plates per side on the heaviest leg press machine I've ever used. I barely got a rep there, and my knee valgus was high. Meanwhile, I just got back from the gym, and I tried eight plates per side, and got four reps with minimal knee valgus:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgdph3YAoHp/

Check out the difference in thickness in my delts and arms in this comparison - and aside from minimal Anadrol, all I am doing is eating 2,000 calories a day.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #718 on: July 25, 2022, 10:43:26 PM »
^ LMAO @ the morons who downplay drugs. The ONLY thing I changed is adding ~17mg of daily Anadrol.

I haven't even STARTED the Sustanon.

I went up to ~2,000 calories a day, starting last week.

What's even the point of bodybuilding if you just go off gear and lose all your gains?  ??? What a waste!

The people I resent the most are the ass-clowns who have the AUDACITY to criticize my results KNOWING THEY ARE ON STEROIDS AND I AM [WAS, PREVIOUSLY] NOT.

Steroids make ALL the difference. How the FUCK can essentially some junkie talk to someone making less progress and talk about their routine? THESE FUCKING CLOWNS ON STEROIDS KNOW THAT TRAINING DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU USE.

...or maybe they don't. They are so used to training while on drugs they have NO IDEA how bad it is without them.

I legitimately bench press 315 for reps at 170 off drugs. FUCKING OBVIOUSLY I was a committed natural, and NOW as all the juiced assholes get to watch me bench press 315x15 on gear, they will have NO CHOICE but to acknowledge I've been clean on these years.

OHHH - THE DUMB CLOWNS THOUGHT I WAS JUICING TO ACHIEVE THAT RESULT.

HAHAHAHA.

If you thought I was juicing then, wait until you get a load of how strong I'm getting now.

I don't want to hear A FUCKING WORD from a juicer about how my natural training should be. The two are not REMOTELY the same.

I have NEVER made progress this quickly - and I'm 40 years old!

Again - just watch as I bench 315 for 15 reps. Then NO ONE here will be able to deny that I was natural all these years, just as I claimed.

My bench is climbing to 360-370.

Who here can out-lift me there? Probably tommywishbone and Fortress. I would assume joswift. Anyone else?

I'd be glad to post videos of my lifts to challenge that phaggot* Walter Sobchak to a lifting contest, given I warm up with that phaggot's workout.

*Phaggot, not f aggot. Phaggot with a PH means annoying; irritating...a loser.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: July 26, 2022, 01:54:06 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #720 on: July 26, 2022, 03:25:44 AM »
John Dupont's was a paranoid schizophrenic and believer in conspiracy theories. His defense was insanity. Although the Jury agreed that he was nuts he was found guilty of 3rd degree murder. He died in prison when he was 72 years old. He was the only member of the Forbes 400 richest Americans to be convicted of murder.

wonder what the other duPont family members have been up to:

In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter,[1][5][6][7][8][9] after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[4] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended.[5][7][9][10] Delaware Public Defender Brendan J. O'Neill expressed surprise that Jurden would use such a rationale to avoid sending Richards to prison.[5][7]

In 2010, allegations were made that Richards had also molested his son beginning in December 2005 and continuing for two years.[1][6][4] Police and prosecutors investigated but did not find sufficient evidence to pursue charges.[6] Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden later defended the sentencing of Richards to probation, claiming there was a strong chance of the prosecution losing at trial making a plea bargain necessary.[11]

:-X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #721 on: July 26, 2022, 03:52:52 AM »

What's even the point of bodybuilding if you just go off gear and lose all your gains?  ??? What a waste!

I'm confused Matt, as to why you are using steroids, when as you say you will lose all your gains when you stop, as you inevitably will have to stop.

It seems a waste of your time.

You are no Bhanky who is foolish and takes bio-identical hormones 24/7 and 365.

So, why are you doing it?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #722 on: July 26, 2022, 03:53:52 AM »
Really liked that movie.

You would like the book. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2022, 04:23:46 AM »

You’re no badass at all. Fckn pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2022, 05:18:50 AM »
^ LMAO @ the morons who downplay drugs. The ONLY thing I changed is adding ~17mg of daily Anadrol.

I haven't even STARTED the Sustanon.

I went up to ~2,000 calories a day, starting last week.

The people I resent the most are the ass-clowns who have the AUDACITY to criticize my results KNOWING THEY ARE ON STEROIDS AND I AM [WAS, PREVIOUSLY] NOT.

Steroids make ALL the difference. How the FUCK can essentially some junkie talk to someone making less progress and talk about their routine? THESE FUCKING CLOWNS ON STEROIDS KNOW THAT TRAINING DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU USE.

...or maybe they don't. They are so used to training while on drugs they have NO IDEA how bad it is without them.

I legitimately bench press 315 for reps at 170 off drugs. FUCKING OBVIOUSLY I was a committed natural, and NOW as all the juiced assholes get to watch me bench press 315x15 on gear, they will have NO CHOICE but to acknowledge I've been clean on these years.

OHHH - THE DUMB CLOWNS THOUGHT I WAS JUICING TO ACHIEVE THAT RESULT.

HAHAHAHA.

If you thought I was juicing then, wait until you get a load of how strong I'm getting now.

I don't want to hear A FUCKING WORD from a juicer about how my natural training should be. The two are not REMOTELY the same.

I have NEVER made progress this quickly - and I'm 40 years old!

Again - just watch as I bench 315 for 15 reps. Then NO ONE here will be able to deny that I was natural all these years, just as I claimed.

My bench is climbing to 360-370.

Who here can out-lift me there? Probably tommywishbone and Fortress. I would assume joswift. Anyone else?

I'd be glad to post videos of my lifts to challenge that phaggot* Walter Sobchak to a lifting contest, given I warm up with that phaggot's workout.

*Phaggot, not f aggot. Phaggot with a PH means annoying; irritating...a loser.

Again you say you have made no changes other than adding anadrol while minimizing the fact you have doubled your calories. If you hadn't changed your calories the anadrol would not have done a damn thing. If you were not already trained you would not be getting these results. It is absolutely a combination of all 3 things.