Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143203 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #825 on: July 28, 2022, 08:26:14 AM »
That was my exact reaction.

First time I’ve ever agreed with a Primehomosexual post.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #826 on: July 28, 2022, 08:30:30 AM »
3+$+_)#9#-";BLARGH!!

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, FLEXACON.  ;D

[See below]

Flexacon - BRO, DUDE: can you just stop?

I made a comment that you were basically shilling for the vaccine back, what, 11 months ago? Then I apologized to you for it, acknowledged your views on the pandemic evolved, then THOUGHT that I squashed that beef.

Yet you continue to attack me, in a one-sided duel.

Now, that being said - if you want to butt heads with me on here, that's cool. But let me go on record right now: I put this behind me long ago.

So, is it still on, Flexacon? Because I'm willing to squash this beef.

Now, regarding my feet. Yes, I wear large shoes. BECAUSE I HAVE LARGE FEET.

My feet are just over 11", but Size 11 [in Canadian sizes - not sure what the EU equivalent is] are too tight.

Size 12 is hit and miss, and Size 13 are always a bit loose. But since sometimes even Size 12 is tight, I have often gotten 13's.

Always 12's or 13's though.

And I aim for a chunky heel - NOT shoe lifts. And by a "chunky" heel, I mean maybe 1cm thicker than your average pair. I don't want to give women the impression I'm 5'11" or something. If a woman thinks I'm a pussy hair under 5'10" that's ok. I mean...I sort of am.

Stallone and his 4" shoe lifts look ridiculous.

Anyway, here is a picture of my feet. Yes, my feet are VERY HAIRY [they're disgusting - but there's not much I can do about my hairy ape feet].

And yes, I just shaved them a few days ago.  ;D

Anyway, there's little if ANYTHING I do that I won't admit to on here. I don't wear shoe lifts. I try to grab a shoe with a decent heel...but...so what? I also try to sort of wear my hair up and maintain excellent posture - basically so I look 5'10" rather than 5'9".

What's wrong with that?

Andy Haman [RIP] was 5'11" and wore shoes with a MASSIVE heel - he looked around 6'2" while wearing them!

A photo I just took of one of my massive, disgusting, HAIRY feet [which I shaved recently because I've been going to public swims lately...and frankly, I HATE body hair]:

The fact you didn't shave the toes only makes it look worse.

Like you could climb trees for coconuts with those dogs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: July 28, 2022, 11:08:58 AM »
Not sure if I'm the only one that thinks this request is AS BENT AS FUCK!?

Matt - step back for a second and think about what you've done, and what you're asking...  :-X

If you have not noticed Matt obsesses over minutia which other people couldn't care less about? It is one of the most common traits of people on the autism spectrum. My guess is Matt will still be discussing these things 20 years from now. I tried to explain to him that nobody cares (specially nobody on Getbig) the "ropes" of semen shoot from his penis except the woman with who he is having intercourse.

I have known Matt via the internet going on 20 years and he is still going on about many of the same things he obsessed about back then.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: July 28, 2022, 11:20:54 AM »

A photo I just took of one of my massive, disgusting, HAIRY feet [which I shaved recently because I've been going to public swims lately...and frankly, I HATE body hair]:

You're basically a hobbit lmao

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: July 28, 2022, 11:31:01 AM »
Mens feet should be kept hidden! Wearing sandals, flipflops or sliders in public is a disgrace. Definitely don't need to see closeups of them sporting pube like black hairs whilst innocently browsing threads.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #830 on: July 28, 2022, 01:20:48 PM »
Matt,

I mean this with all respect, dood, but you're all over the place.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Anadrol.  Training on gear can be fun! 

Yes, benching 225 for 30 is an accomplishment.  315x15 is exceptional.  I never did that even on gear and weighing a lot more than you.  But I *could* triple 370 with immaculate form, and that was in my early twenties.  I didn't train for strength per se, and I didn't peak until 2013.

Point being, don't let this go to your head so much.  You post lots of pics which show you've got very good delts, but you seem hell bent on convincing yourself you outmuscle and outlift all but 1% of X demographic, and you yourself said you're fiddling around with this cycle "for attention."

You're 40 years old, Matt!  Fuck external validation; that's teenager shit.  The only person you should care about "impressing" is YOU.  Your kids?  You shouldn't have to try to wow them...that should come naturally, with you leading by example.

I must also note that you seem much angrier as of late.  You strawmander the living shit out of McWay and frequently respond to him in all-caps.  He never said anything about "Weider principles" that I've seen.  He just said that you didn't optimize your efforts to gain naturally.  I agree with him.  You eat like a bird and, while you are strong, I've seen your training clips, like the one of you on that pec deck.  You constantly whine about your lack of a chest...well, watch that clip again.  From the first rep, your chest collapses and you move the weight with your front delts.  You never lowered the weight far enough to get any semblance of a stretch, which research shows is a major component in stimulating hypertrophy.  Then, when the load became difficult, you did this bizarre thing wherein you leaned your entire body forward to finish the last two reps.  WTF?

Man, I'm rooting for you.  But this hyper-focus you're supposed to have with a good mind paired with Asperger's?  I'm not seeing it.  One minute, you say one thing, and a day later, you say another.

Be mad at me if you need be.  But be honest with yourself first.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #831 on: July 28, 2022, 01:24:33 PM »
No way he sent a video of himself jerking it and blowing a load, no fucking way.  I’m laughing pretty fucking hard right now. I’ve been reading about this for days and only today did it really sink in.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: July 28, 2022, 02:10:36 PM »
No way he sent a video of himself jerking it and blowing a load, no fucking way.  I’m laughing pretty fucking hard right now. I’ve been reading about this for days and only today did it really sink in.

Matt is the new hanky.

Just say jump...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #833 on: July 28, 2022, 02:38:53 PM »

I hate being correct all the time….

😂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #834 on: July 28, 2022, 03:55:38 PM »
This place is amazing.  I actually feel bad for those who don't know about it. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #835 on: July 28, 2022, 04:04:35 PM »
Not just any load, but 8-10 gooey ropes to hear Matt tell it. Like a jar of mayonnaise exploded in the room.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: July 28, 2022, 04:43:16 PM »

If he faked it its a much better troll job than Shizzo's death.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: July 28, 2022, 04:45:26 PM »
If he faked it its a much better troll job than Shizzo's death.
shizzos death did build peoples hopes up a bit

No one really cares about Matts

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: July 28, 2022, 04:52:28 PM »
shizzos death did build peoples hopes up a bit

No one really cares about Matts

Brutal if true  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #839 on: July 28, 2022, 04:59:04 PM »
Mens feet should be kept hidden! Wearing sandals, flipflops or sliders in public is a disgrace. Definitely don't need to see closeups of them sporting pube like black hairs whilst innocently browsing threads.

This definitely this. Never Understood men showing feet. All mens feet are gross.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #840 on: July 28, 2022, 05:11:17 PM »
This place is amazing.  I actually feel bad for those who don't know about it. 

Membership qualifications are stringent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #841 on: July 28, 2022, 06:06:00 PM »
Membership qualifications are stringent.
............and very exclusive.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #842 on: July 28, 2022, 06:59:12 PM »
Hilarious  LOL  ;D

You know exactly what I am saying! You’re a cool cat Wes and I think you would have the common FUCKING COURTESY to ball your fist and sling a widow maker directly at the Adam’s apple of any buddy of yours who said some of the retard sht that this jive turkey spits out. I know I miss a shit load of stuff but the one time when the word / phrase repeating retard kept saying “licking her fishy slit” about some bodybuilder. Some chick gave the dude great detail ?? I lived a portion of my life way too fast and way too many women - and never once has a woman explained how someone else ate her box?? I will say this - Matt gives me major laughter. He is absolutely one of the most awkward dudes on the internet.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #843 on: July 28, 2022, 07:10:06 PM »

Get the fck out of here you gdamn KNOW he did!! The reason you are laughing your balls off is because if DOESNT surprise you!! 😆  i agree though. I had to get one of my brothers to read the thread because when I told him that some Canuckian odd job had sent pics and video of himself brutalizing his cock and balls - ending with “shooting ropes” - TO this old creepy ass widower - he thought I was making sht up. I told him if I made that freaky sht up he got a free right hand to the throat or temple (fckd up way we resolve things in my family - fckn savages! )

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #844 on: July 28, 2022, 07:30:22 PM »
You know exactly what I am saying! You’re a cool cat Wes and I think you would have the common FUCKING COURTESY to ball your fist and sling a widow maker directly at the Adam’s apple of any buddy of yours who said some of the retard sht that this jive turkey spits out. I know I miss a shit load of stuff but the one time when the word / phrase repeating retard kept saying “licking her fishy slit” about some bodybuilder. Some chick gave the dude great detail ?? I lived a portion of my life way too fast and way too many women - and never once has a woman explained how someone else ate her box?? I will say this - Matt gives me major laughter. He is absolutely one of the most awkward dudes on the internet.
Yes, I klnow exactly what you mean.  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #845 on: July 28, 2022, 08:01:04 PM »

Exactly.  WTF is wrong with Bhanks, Matt and Arvilla?  Don't they know we are sometimes eating while browsing.

Sobchak has the presence of mind to just show the scale weight.

Retards.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #846 on: July 28, 2022, 08:06:03 PM »

5 gayest things ever posted on getbig:

4.  Earl admitting to crying when Levrone retired

3. squad asking the board if "it" was worth it.  "it" being dedication to bodybuilding.  then saw his pics.

2. Matt sending dick pics to prime

1. Shizzo admitting to sucking a cock just to get message board attention, tied with one poster admitting he would not do one chin up in a park to show somebody he could because he "didn't want to ruin his back workout the following day".  Can't remember who said it, but it was gayer than gay.
Y

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #847 on: July 28, 2022, 08:06:52 PM »
I for one am all for mattc's new malevolent personality. He dosent take kindly to disrespect or non on-spectrum conversation. He will swiftly dispense justice with dick pics or a knife if you venture too close to his shaven feet.

carry on and give them hell mattc

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #848 on: July 28, 2022, 08:14:55 PM »
I for one am all for mattc's new malevolent personality. He dosent take kindly to disrespect or non on-spectrum conversation. He will swiftly dispense justice with dick pics or a knife if you venture too close to his shaven feet.

carry on and give them hell mattc

Predicting a court martial for Sgt Barnes for this post.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: July 28, 2022, 08:38:38 PM »
5 gayest things ever posted on getbig:

4.  Earl admitting to crying when Levrone retired

3. squad asking the board if "it" was worth it.  "it" being dedication to bodybuilding.  then saw his pics.

2. Matt sending dick pics to prime

1. Shizzo admitting to sucking a cock just to get message board attention, tied with one poster admitting he would not do one chin up in a park to show somebody he could because he "didn't want to ruin his back workout the following day".  Can't remember who said it, but it was gayer than gay.

Shizzos "admission" does have some doubts to it. Also the fella asked to prove if he could do a chin up must have looked like he couldn't do it, and the fact he gave a reason why he wouldn't do it might suggest he couldn't actually do one. Basically no one would ask a fit/strong looking person to prove they could do chins.

Matts gayness is a 100% certified and without doubt. Although being reminded about Earl crying over Leverone makes me think he should be number 1.