Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144907 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #925 on: July 31, 2022, 06:02:27 AM »
I can't give much of an update about the cycle, other than that I am up almost 25-lb since I started. Every few days when I gain a pound or two, it takes me a few more days to adjust to that new weight before I feel like I've sort of adjusted to it.

So I don't know about adding Sustanon. I did not intend to put on 40-lb from this cycle, and it seems apparent that would have happened had I done both compounds.

Gee, I wonder if that's because I WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BEING ON UNDER 1,100 CALORIES A DAY, SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN A PERSON DOING THAT SUDDENLY DOUBLES HIS CALORIES AND GOES ON STEROIDS??

HAHAHAHAHA, and that stupid phaggot Walter Sobchak thought I was 170-lb because I couldn't get beyond that, rather than it being a conscious health choice to be lighter since it bodes much better for longevity.

I CHOSE to be 170, and when this cycle is done, I may go to that weight again. Although more likely, I'll settle at 185.

As for Walter Sobchak making fun of my arms - HAHAHAHAHA, you fat, disgusting, wheezing sack of complete shit. I have lightning bolts for triceps, and I am not REMOTELY close to pumped in these photos, since I didn't work out today. My arms are 17" pumped and flexed. Lmao @ these being bad arms.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to a public food festival in town - I guarantee I'll have the best arms of the 300-800+ people or however many people are there. I'll be the most in-shape person there, and likely bump into 10 people I know, with each one commenting on how much bigger I've gotten.

Walter Sobchak: you are a delusional fucktard. I NEVER claimed to have good arms or be strong, or whatever else, compared to pro bodybuilders. But compared to the general population, I am somewhere in the top 1-10% of men. Do you not understand what a bell curve looks like? Fucking idiot.

How does it feel that a 40-year-old manlet looks better than you, you fucking loser?

That is the best your triceps have looked. It is mid summer if you are so concerned about your appearance maybe it's time to get a tan.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #926 on: July 31, 2022, 08:36:51 AM »
That is not what Primemuscle said. He was unimpressed by your penis size.

His lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

But it allows him to make a fool of himself all that much easier.

A 160 lb twink reporting in every day about his steroid gains!  Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #927 on: July 31, 2022, 08:39:21 AM »
This thread has taken a disturbingly bizarre turn. Can anadrol make you gay?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #928 on: July 31, 2022, 08:39:56 AM »
Typical unthinking musclehead. Look at Matt's physique. Big delts from heavy benching and pressing. Not so big arms.

If you watch most top bodybuilders train they do reps in the 8 to 12 range. So what you advise here will simply increase his

already larger strong muscles and his arms will lag behind. He needs to stop benching and pressing and concentrate on arms and legs.

You're old and useless to this conversation, shouldn't you be sweeping the warehouse you live in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #929 on: July 31, 2022, 08:41:06 AM »
A 160 lb twink reporting in every day about his steroid gains!  Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Had to double check if you were talking about bhanks or Matt!  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #930 on: July 31, 2022, 08:47:47 AM »
Had to double check if you were talking about bhanks or Matt!  :D

Pocket hanky is a lying egomaniac piece of shit, but he is still a far better human being than the creepy Connoisseur of Cock, Matt Canning.

I sure hope all the white knighting and phaggot grooming Josh Rehaluk is doing doesn’t go to waste. A video of that fat lazy slob and Matt Canning fucking would be the icing on Getbig’s cake.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #931 on: July 31, 2022, 11:01:09 AM »

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #932 on: July 31, 2022, 11:26:15 AM »
That is the best your triceps have looked. It is mid summer if you are so concerned about your appearance maybe it's time to get a tan.
If Matt got a tan he would look better and the horseshoe is definately coming out of his arm. Then again he would look more Spanish . Ahhhhhh, what is a white supremacist to do?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #933 on: July 31, 2022, 11:29:16 AM »
Matt C looks great!

Matt C = Thunder Bay's Strongest!

Matt "Thunder Balls" Canning, Bane of Lakehead U

Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #934 on: July 31, 2022, 11:33:45 AM »
What is the source of Walter S’s hatred of MattC?  What is the background here ???

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #935 on: July 31, 2022, 11:44:17 AM »
You're hung up on the dick pics? Not the jerk off video? The JO video where Matt was "furiously " jerking off

LOL.  You said "hung" ;)

I initially missed the bit about the masturbatory video, mate.  You're right...that shite is even worse :/. Matt's clearly self-arrested.  He always has been, what with the irresistible itch he has in imposing his own accomplishments in threads that weren't about him; still, what's been stirring as of late has gone to the next level.  Midlife crisis?

I dunno *shrugs*  I thought the talk of eating out anchovy-flavoured girls was weird enough.  I don't mind eating pussy, but that's only because my girlfriends were shaved, and even the ones who should stink the most (like my most recent ex, who smoked tonnes of cigarettes and ate lots of garbage) still took good enough hygienic care of their slits that they tasted like peaches and cream.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: July 31, 2022, 11:45:51 AM »
What is the source of Walter S’s hatred of MattC?  What is the background here ???
Matt has posted enough extreme stuff here to have most forums hating on him. He was recently banned for it but returned. Personally his 225 x 25 bench video really got me back to training my hardest one last time. I'm getting old. You take the good with the bad.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #937 on: July 31, 2022, 12:37:46 PM »

No idea, most of us love Matt C

Especially Lakehead U
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: July 31, 2022, 01:17:39 PM »
No idea, most of us love Matt C

Especially Lakehead U

they pity fucked him a diploma

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: July 31, 2022, 01:28:10 PM »
With this much weight gain so quickly, have you got stretch marks, if so, where?
I can't give much of an update about the cycle, other than that I am up almost 25-lb since I started. Every few days when I gain a pound or two, it takes me a few more days to adjust to that new weight before I feel like I've sort of adjusted to it.

So I don't know about adding Sustanon. I did not intend to put on 40-lb from this cycle, and it seems apparent that would have happened had I done both compounds.

Gee, I wonder if that's because I WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BEING ON UNDER 1,100 CALORIES A DAY, SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN A PERSON DOING THAT SUDDENLY DOUBLES HIS CALORIES AND GOES ON STEROIDS??

HAHAHAHAHA, and that stupid phaggot Walter Sobchak thought I was 170-lb because I couldn't get beyond that, rather than it being a conscious health choice to be lighter since it bodes much better for longevity.

I CHOSE to be 170, and when this cycle is done, I may go to that weight again. Although more likely, I'll settle at 185.

As for Walter Sobchak making fun of my arms - HAHAHAHAHA, you fat, disgusting, wheezing sack of complete shit. I have lightning bolts for triceps, and I am not REMOTELY close to pumped in these photos, since I didn't work out today. My arms are 17" pumped and flexed. Lmao @ these being bad arms.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to a public food festival in town - I guarantee I'll have the best arms of the 300-800+ people or however many people are there. I'll be the most in-shape person there, and likely bump into 10 people I know, with each one commenting on how much bigger I've gotten.

Walter Sobchak: you are a delusional fucktard. I NEVER claimed to have good arms or be strong, or whatever else, compared to pro bodybuilders. But compared to the general population, I am somewhere in the top 1-10% of men. Do you not understand what a bell curve looks like? Fucking idiot.

How does it feel that a 40-year-old manlet looks better than you, you fucking loser?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: July 31, 2022, 01:30:17 PM »
With this much weight gain so quickly, have you got stretch marks, if so, where?

Im pretty sure he doesnt have any on his cock

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: July 31, 2022, 01:56:52 PM »
That is not what Primemuscle said. He was unimpressed by your penis size.

Yes. I recall 2 criticisms that prime had about the Mattsturbation video.
     1 being that because Matt wasn't as gifted as the falcon a point of comparison would be necessary to confirm 6.45 inches.
     2 being that Matt wasn't identified in the video as the owner of the cock being furiously rubbed.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: July 31, 2022, 04:14:44 PM »
Im pretty sure he doesnt have any on his cock
Prime will be along any time to clear this up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #943 on: July 31, 2022, 04:23:08 PM »

It's Matt's naming of a certain ethnic group, this makes it personal.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #944 on: July 31, 2022, 04:27:58 PM »

Nothing in particular, Walter hates most people.

Besides that: the racism, autism, narrowmindedness, the long essays, lack of sense of reality etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: July 31, 2022, 04:34:44 PM »
Prime will be along any time to clear this up.

Y'all can handle this on your own just fine. -No need for me to clear anything up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: July 31, 2022, 04:40:07 PM »
Y'all can handle this on your own just fine. -No need for me to clear anything up.
Only one person here has Matts J/O videos and pics on his PC and it ain't the rest of us. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #947 on: July 31, 2022, 04:48:35 PM »
Nothing in particular, Walter hates most people.

Besides that: the racism, autism, narrowmindedness, the long essays, lack of sense of reality etc.
Ya just that small list of traits that Walter doesn't find appealing.  Dude is a real stick in the mud

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: July 31, 2022, 04:57:00 PM »
Only one person here has Matts J/O videos and pics on his PC and it ain't the rest of us. ;)

It would have to be Matt because I deleted the entire Facebook message including the visuals. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #949 on: July 31, 2022, 05:03:44 PM »
Why on earth would Matt send cock pics and Jack off vids to prime? Then again I am not surprised