Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144679 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1000 on: August 04, 2022, 10:15:51 AM »
Wow, 1,000 replies.  :o

Once again, the link showing what that fucking phaggot Walter Sobchak can't do:

Dumb phaggot.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg0tpG3gyXL/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1001 on: August 04, 2022, 10:16:43 AM »
Just FYI, phaggot does not mean f aggot. Phaggot means annoying, irritating...a loser...stuff like that. Phaggot has no sexual connotations.

Now check this out - something Walter Sobchak can't do!!

Weak fucking phaggot.

Dumb phaggot.

That was all the way down with a ton of weight. Nice work!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1002 on: August 04, 2022, 10:21:26 AM »
That was all the way down with a ton of weight. Nice work!

Thanks Rambone! That particular leg press is the heaviest I've ever used per the amount of weight on it.

It can only really fit 40 more pounds. I should have made that last plate on each side a 45-lb instead of a 25-lb...but I wasn't 100% certain I would get it.

Now I know, so...next time!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1003 on: August 04, 2022, 10:39:49 AM »
Just FYI, phaggot does not mean f aggot. Phaggot means annoying, irritating...a loser...stuff like that. Phaggot has no sexual connotations.

Considering what you sent prime, you are indeed the expert on all things (ph)faggot.

Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: August 04, 2022, 11:04:05 AM »
The Committee™ would like to point out that discussion and suggestions about who should win awards may or may not hurt chances of receiving such awards.

Proceed with caution.

We respect and honor The Committee™ and it’s standards. We honor the decisions of The Committee™.  I apologize on behalf of this whole site and Matt’s ejactulating penis for any issues these discussions may have caused. It won’t happen moving forward.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1005 on: August 04, 2022, 11:11:18 AM »
We respect and honor The Committee™ and it’s standards. We honor the decisions of The Committee™.  I apologize on behalf of this whole site and Matt’s ejactulating penis for any issues these discussions may have caused. It won’t happen moving forward.

Not sure you can promise the Canning-C0ck won't fire in anger again..?  Our young Canuck friend seems like the archetypal 'angry-masturbator' so if something sparks his ire, it seems sure to be 'c0ck to the wind'....

But other than that, I echo your statement 😇
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1006 on: August 04, 2022, 11:23:44 AM »
Not sure you can promise the Canning-C0ck won't fire in anger again..?  Our young Canuck friend seems like the archetypal 'angry-masturbator' so if something sparks his ire, it seems sure to be 'c0ck to the wind'....

I'm glad you're here, Taffin.

Speaking of cocks:

[1] Note the look in her eyes.
[2] Please Photoshop this image to replace the knife with a GIANT COCK.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: August 04, 2022, 11:32:59 AM »

Taff I was apologizing for discussing decisions The Committee™ may make.  I created this mess and those discussions led others astray.

I certainly DO NOT take responsibility for Matthew’s genitalia nor its ability to strike out. However The Committee™ may decide to bestow an honorary award on Matt, I really don’t know one way or another but his actions took the illegal activity of this board to a whole other level.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1008 on: August 04, 2022, 11:37:26 AM »

Trolling for giant cock pics will not help change Walter's theories about you.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: August 04, 2022, 11:39:55 AM »
I'm glad you're here, Taffin.

Speaking of cocks:

[1] Note the look in her eyes.

Ha!

I remember that scene in Crocodile Dundee where he grabs the woman's crotch to check and make sure there was no cock. Crocodile dundee was ahead of the times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: August 04, 2022, 12:59:41 PM »
WTF
"as he coolly said it wasn’t the weirdest PM Matt had ever sent him"

FFS I don't even want to Think what Matt has Been Sending Him!!!

Matt Really ??? is There Something going on Between You & Prime???

I believe I said it was the weirdest message Matt ever sent me in the 20 plus years we've known each other. Also, it was not a PM it was on my Facebook messenger. Not sure, who can or can't read Facebook messages because Facebook's privacy settings seem a bit complicated.

Like it is with you and me, Matt and I are political opposites. Occasionally we've had some heated discussions.

From my perspective Matt and I are friends and nothing more. To suggest anything untoward goes on between Matt and me is ridiculous.   

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: August 04, 2022, 01:00:04 PM »

Dumb phaggot.

Lets see the squat.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: August 04, 2022, 01:08:41 PM »

Thing to remember Abe, is that me, you, Rambone and ThisIsOverload have all pledged to cross c0cks and plug holes - that bonds men in ways other 'normals' just can't comprehend... ... ... 8)

I'm telling you right here, right now:  You boys should be really grateful I'm stuck over here on this side of this pond, because I am persistent, persuasive and morally bankrupt...  I would have already talked you into a whole load of 'The Honeymoon' level fuckerys, believe me... ;D

If you ever cross the pond, there would be unfathomable levels of debauchery and shenanigans.

Holes would be plugged, cacks would be crossed, womens would be plowed and probably a few Test shots shared. no homo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1013 on: August 04, 2022, 01:09:03 PM »
I believe I said it was the weirdest message Matt ever sent me in the 20 plus years we've known each other. Also, it was not a PM it was on my Facebook messenger. Not sure, who can or can't read Facebook messages because Facebook's privacy settings seem a bit complicated.

Like it is with you and me, Matt and I are political opposites. Occasionally we've had some heated discussions.

From my perspective Matt and I are friends and nothing more. To suggest anything untoward goes on between Matt and me is ridiculous.

Yeah, but you seen his cock, and him jerking off

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: August 04, 2022, 01:15:40 PM »
Yeah, but you seen his cock, and him jerking off

Who knows if it was his or someone else's? Not I.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1015 on: August 04, 2022, 01:22:24 PM »

Dumb phaggot.

You had a couple more in the tank, too -- easily.

How many plates is that?  More than ten per side?

I would caution against rebounding too hard at the bottom.  I think you did well enough on this particular set, but for your knees' sake, a smoother turnaround is indicated in general.

My only real nitpick here is, well, why?

That is, why did you decide to film a two rep set?  To continue "proving" yourself to strangers, some of whom obviously enjoy winding you up for a laugh? 

You like to say, I assume often rather sarcastically, that you "fear for X's health."  Irrespective of your sincerity, I echo your statement: I fear for your mental health, mate -- and that is quite sincere.

Take stock for a moment.  You've repeatedly stated that you're doing your "cycle," such as it is, "for attention."  You're sending videos of jerking yourself off to boast about the amount of jizz coming from your member.  You talk about impressing people with bigger lifts and teenagers asking you to flex for them.

Meanwhile, you're 40, right? 

Seeking external validation to boost your sense of self-worth is teenaged shit, Matt (the inherent gayness of sharing JO vids still leaves me speechless, but I don't much care to explore that further).  I understand you have Asperger's, but that you're aware of that is all the more reason to FIGHT the childish proclivity to let others define who you are.  Take the reigns and be true to yourself.  Seek validation from within. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1016 on: August 04, 2022, 01:46:01 PM »
Trolling for giant cock pics will not help change Walter's theories about you.

Lmao, true...but tell me that look in her eyes doesn't look like that of a woman staring at a great big cock.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1017 on: August 04, 2022, 01:50:46 PM »
Lmao, true...but tell me that look in her eyes doesn't look like that of a woman staring at a great big cock.

I have never looked at a woman and imagined cock.
Y

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1018 on: August 04, 2022, 02:14:40 PM »
Telling someone with a true mental disorder to look within though isn’t realistic because the concept is foreign to them or unpleasant.

No one really says that to Bhank I think because they know he is a lost cause.

Why is Matt any different?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1019 on: August 04, 2022, 02:42:34 PM »
I have never looked at a woman and imagined cock.

I'm saying that she looks to be in awe of Crocodile Dundee's...knife?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1020 on: August 04, 2022, 02:48:14 PM »
Telling someone with a true mental disorder to look within though isn’t realistic because the concept is foreign to them or unpleasant.

No one really says that to Bhank I think because they know he is a lost cause.

Why is Matt any different?

What am I supposed to "look within" about?

Do you mean try to feel just as well just training versus using a puny dose of steroids?

Out of curiosity, wouldn't that apply to women using makeup too? I mean, what's the difference? Both are chemical applications to look better.

I am now 100% convinced that I can't look like I do naturally. It's NOT my body weight or body fat percentage that I can't replicate - it's that perpetually full and pumped look.

No diet is going to keep a 50% pump lasting 24/7. Only steroids can do that for me, from my experience.

And I'll be honest - I much prefer my current look to my natural physique.

It's also nice having multiple people daily compliment my physique.

But are you saying I should look within to find that satisfaction? Is it really so bad to run a bit of sauce once in a blue moon? I don't smoke or drink, after all. So what's the problem?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1021 on: August 04, 2022, 02:53:59 PM »
You had a couple more in the tank, too -- easily.

How many plates is that?  More than ten per side?

I would caution against rebounding too hard at the bottom.  I think you did well enough on this particular set, but for your knees' sake, a smoother turnaround is indicated in general.

My only real nitpick here is, well, why?

That is, why did you decide to film a two rep set?  To continue "proving" yourself to strangers, some of whom obviously enjoy winding you up for a laugh? 

You like to say, I assume often rather sarcastically, that you "fear for X's health."  Irrespective of your sincerity, I echo your statement: I fear for your mental health, mate -- and that is quite sincere.

Take stock for a moment.  You've repeatedly stated that you're doing your "cycle," such as it is, "for attention."  You're sending videos of jerking yourself off to boast about the amount of jizz coming from your member.  You talk about impressing people with bigger lifts and teenagers asking you to flex for them.

Meanwhile, you're 40, right? 

Seeking external validation to boost your sense of self-worth is teenaged shit, Matt (the inherent gayness of sharing JO vids still leaves me speechless, but I don't much care to explore that further).  I understand you have Asperger's, but that you're aware of that is all the more reason to FIGHT the childish proclivity to let others define who you are.  Take the reigns and be true to yourself.  Seek validation from within.

Ten plates per side + that 25. It can fit 11 though.

I'll get it next time!

Regarding your next point in bold there, Titus...I think you're right.

You know me - I'm generally always in shape, and normally just a hop, skip, and a jump away from competing in any <200-lb strength contest.

And yet it was ONLY when I jumped on the sauce that I'm getting comments from people about how big I am / how good I look.

Check out this - that's TWICE in two weeks a kid at the pool said I look like Superman.

No wonder bodybuilders NEVER go off gear...it's quite the addictive feeling.

Of course you're right, Titus. I hope I can come to terms with being in "ok" shape off gear...of I can be 180-185 at 16% body fat, I'd be fine with that.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1022 on: August 04, 2022, 02:58:38 PM »
Ten plates per side + that 25. It can fit 11 though.

I'll get it next time!

Regarding your next point in bold there, Titus...I think you're right.

You know me - I'm generally always in shape, and normally just a hop, skip, and a jump away from competing in any <200-lb strength contest.

And yet it was ONLY when I jumped on the sauce that I'm getting comments from people about how big I am / how good I look.

Check out this - that's TWICE in two weeks a kid at the pool said I look like Superman.

No wonder bodybuilders NEVER go off gear...it's quite the addictive feeling.

Of course you're right, Titus. I hope I can come to terms with being in "ok" shape off gear...of I can be 180-185 at 16% body fat, I'd be fine with that.

Greasy handle is greasing his pole as we speak hahaha.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1023 on: August 04, 2022, 03:12:15 PM »
Solid leg-pressings MattC.  That weight would launch me out the back of the seat like a pinball.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1024 on: August 04, 2022, 03:17:45 PM »
Solid leg-pressings MattC.  That weight would launch me out the back of the seat like a pinball.

Same here hahaha