Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144914 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1450 on: August 22, 2022, 04:09:19 AM »
A 50% pump. Hmm, does this mean you walk around town like an idiot wannabe bodybuilder with your arms held out in a half-assed lat pose? Or, maybe before jumping in the pool, you turn and strike your one and only back pose where your neck disappears into your traps while you attempt to show off your biceps and delts. Answer me this, do you often here people nearby giggling when you do this?
It does sound quite fucking retarded !!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1451 on: August 22, 2022, 05:03:07 AM »
A 50% pump. Hmm, does this mean you walk around town like an idiot wannabe bodybuilder with your arms held out in a half-assed lat pose? Or, maybe before jumping in the pool, you turn and strike your one and only back pose where your neck disappears into your traps while you attempt to show off your biceps and delts. Answer me this, do you often here people nearby giggling when you do this?

Matt it appears that Primemuscle is interested in how you pose. Perhaps you should pump to 50.45% of your maximum pump and send him a posing video.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1452 on: August 22, 2022, 05:59:57 AM »
Is there such a device as a pump-meter to measure the % of your pump?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: August 22, 2022, 07:12:54 AM »
Is there such a device as a pump-meter to measure the % of your pump?

there is

we were all wrong all this time

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1454 on: August 22, 2022, 07:18:53 AM »
You served in the military too?!

Indeed!! United States Navy, 11 years active duty.

I'm simply saying I agree that women are a distraction. I mean, ultimately, anything we commit to is a trade-off, right?

Sure, I could pack meals, or I could just make this my priority, and avoid distractions.

My wife of 20 years is hardly a distraction. My training schedule is the same as it was when I was single.

Lest we forget, the Awesome One nabbed 8 Sandows with a wife and kids and all the responsibilities that come with it. He even named his daughter, Olympia.

The other 8-time O winner, Ronnie Coleman, used to gobble chicken in his squad car, while at work.

And then there's 3-time Mr. Universe, Bill Pearl, who used to train during the wee hours of the morning (5:00 am or earlier), while his family was still asleep.

Regarding my pumps, I have a 50% pump, almost perpetually.

Though keep in mind, I take many days off from doing Anadrol. So I wax and wane a little, given how little, given how little I use.

Again, the point is such silliness isn't necessary.

I've been there, too. Boy, l must have looked like a complete DOOFUS back then.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1455 on: August 22, 2022, 07:21:51 AM »
there is

we were all wrong all this time

Those are perfect numbers. Top number is body weight and bottom number is fat-free muscle mass, right?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: August 22, 2022, 08:35:56 AM »
On days that I don't have a full workout scheduled, a do a little upper body pump before going in the pool, to look good when I go in, and turn a few heads.

Six minutes ago:

Matt when you go to the pool you wear long pants and shoes?

Why?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1457 on: August 22, 2022, 09:00:24 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1458 on: August 22, 2022, 09:35:21 AM »
I've hung out with women twice in the past three days. I'm five pounds lighter as a result, so I agree completely.

Daaaaamn Son!  That's a lot of rope!! :o

;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: August 22, 2022, 09:38:11 AM »
Those are perfect numbers. Top number is body weight and bottom number is fat-free muscle mass, right?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1460 on: August 22, 2022, 09:40:16 AM »
It does sound quite fucking retarded !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: August 22, 2022, 09:41:05 AM »
On days that I don't have a full workout scheduled, a do a little upper body pump before going in the pool, to look good when I go in, and turn a few heads.

Matt, tell me it's not the kiddie pool...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1462 on: August 22, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »
Matt, tell me it's not the kiddie pool...

Absolutely not.

Unfortunately the hot tub placement is now immediately in front of the kid's pool.  ::) It used to be in the change room.

So when I go in, I just make sure to face the wall.

The last thing I want is to be associated with creeps who look at little kids.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: August 22, 2022, 12:41:46 PM »
Matt it appears that Primemuscle is interested in how you pose. Perhaps you should pump to 50.45% of your maximum pump and send him a posing video.

50.45% - very clever.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1464 on: August 22, 2022, 12:47:19 PM »
50.45% - very clever.  ;D

LOL!!!!!

I'm taking 12.90mg of Anadrol daily, average.

2mg daily for every inch of my peneer.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1465 on: August 22, 2022, 01:12:04 PM »
PEENER OF PEAS!
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1466 on: August 22, 2022, 01:18:57 PM »
PEENER OF PEAS!

I'm reverting back to my old habits already.  :-[

I'm 199-lb now. Which is 10-lb down from my peak weight.

Though I could be back to ~210 within a week, if I just get my shakes in.

I just hate to eat.

My calories are going down.
My Anadrol is going down slightly.
My reps are going down.

And I'm going back to twig city. I'll be 165-lb soon deadlifting 500.

Now - question for you, Kwon:

I'd like to do this every summer. Would it particularly strain my heart going from 165, to 205 for three months every year?

Counter-intuitively, would it be safer for me to stay at 185, so I only have to bulk up 20?

I much prefer my 205 look, but will not run gear year-round, nor do I even want to eat high calories year-round.

Also, my peneer will look bigger when I weigh 165.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: August 22, 2022, 01:29:06 PM »
Absolutely not.

Unfortunately the hot tub placement is now immediately in front of the kid's pool.  ::) It used to be in the change room.

So when I go in, I just make sure to face the wall.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1468 on: August 22, 2022, 01:29:26 PM »
I'm reverting back to my old habits already.  :-[

I'm 199-lb now. Which is 10-lb down from my peak weight.

Though I could be back to ~210 within a week, if I just get my shakes in.

I just hate to eat.

My calories are going down.
My Anadrol is going down slightly.
My reps are going down.

And I'm going back to twig city. I'll be 165-lb soon deadlifting 500.

Now - question for you, Kwon:

I'd like to do this every summer. Would it particularly strain my heart going from 165, to 205 for three months every year?

Counter-intuitively, would it be safer for me to stay at 185, so I only have to bulk up 20?

I much prefer my 205 look, but will not run gear year-round, nor do I even want to eat high calories year-round.

Also, my peneer will look bigger when I weigh 165.  ;D

Here's a crazy thought: Get your diet straight; get to 210....STAY THERE for a while. Or, make more modifications to your diet and get even bigger. Get the size and KEEP IT!!

At your age, I doubt you'd need more than 4000 calories per day (and you can drink at least half of that). As I said before, "Poor Man's Met-Rx": 4-6 whole eggs, two cups of milk (or Greek Yogurt, which they didn't have back in the day), and whatever flavoring you need to make it more palatable.

With your poor appetite, you'll probably have to drink more calories than you eat.

Two or three of those with your regular meals; and the size will come and stay. That will minimize your anabolic use, allowing you to keep some of your size, once you go off.

Or, should you forgo the sauce altogether, you'll regain your lost size and keep it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: August 22, 2022, 01:30:25 PM »
Absolutely not.

So when I go in, I just make sure to face the wall exposing my butt cheeks to the onlooking children..

fixed

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1470 on: August 22, 2022, 01:33:58 PM »

Yep - exactly. And the pool's that way --->

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1471 on: August 22, 2022, 01:36:59 PM »
Here's a crazy thought: Get your diet straight; get to 210....STAY THERE for a while. Or, make more modifications to your diet and get even bigger. Get the size and KEEP IT!!

At your age, I doubt you'd need more than 4000 calories per day (and you can drink at least half of that). As I said before, "Poor Man's Met-Rx": 4-6 whole eggs, two cups of milk (or Greek Yogurt, which they didn't have back in the day), and whatever flavoring you need to make it more palatable.

With your poor appetite, you'll probably have to drink more calories than you eat.

Two or three of those with your regular meals; and the size will come and stay. That will minimize your anabolic use, allowing you to keep some of your size, once you go off.

Or, should you forgo the sauce altogether, you'll regain your lost size and keep it.

Ugh.

Makes me sick just eating all those calories. Or even drinking them.

That being said - you are right that I can get to 210 naturally.

But to have that full, pumped - basically swole - look...I only get that off gear.

Best bet for me would be to be 185-lb naturally. Not too fat, and like a downsized version of my 205 steroid look. Clean up my diet and increase my protein, and try to maintain a portion of that pumped look that I have now on cycle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: August 22, 2022, 01:38:56 PM »
Yep - exactly. And the pool's that way --->

Glad you like the post. It was difficult to find a funny gif of a man walking backwards. I wish I found one where the fellow is getting into a hot tub backwards, but no such luck.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: August 22, 2022, 01:39:04 PM »
Ugh.

Makes me sick just eating all those calories. Or even drinking them.

That being said - you are right that I can get to 210 naturally.

But to have that full, pumped - basically swole - look...I only get that off gear.

Best bet for me would be to be 185-lb naturally. Not too fat, and like a downsized version of my 205 steroid look. Clean up my diet and increase my protein, and try to maintain a portion of that pumped look that I have now on cycle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1474 on: August 22, 2022, 01:42:40 PM »
Eat 100 eggs a day..........problem solved !!  :D