Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144809 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1500 on: August 23, 2022, 10:52:04 AM »
As for me - training on a bodybuilding program has been my focus, so I haven't deadlifted for a while. Yesterday, I went up to 415 for reps on my heaviest set.

Here is a set I did with 355x11:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chl2ZfvAlPR/

^ I didn't notice that I'm barely activating my hamstrings there, until I saw the video. It's half a stiff-legged deadlift.

In any case, that will be 375x10 by the time I do it next week, and in two weeks, I'll be back at 405x8, as a start.

After all, it's all muscle memory. I will get to that strength level even if I cut off what little Anadrol I am doing, literally starting today.

So if ANYONE thinks I can't deadlift 405x20 before the year is over, tell me RIGHT NOW.

I have NO PROBLEM placing a wager on this one, because it's already a lift I hit previously, naturally.

Considering Tommy Wishbone is THE strongest man on this board and has deadlifted 500x20, I think it's safe to say that such a lift by me should hold up to most good lifts by Getbiggers.

Furthermore, while it would require one additional step, I could verify the plates are real. I see there are people using fake plates online, but they are typically of a different sheen. They also move differently. If I bench press 225x30 [which I thought would be an easy lift for me, but no longer feel that way about - but still consider it doable with training], you will here the weights "clang" if they are real.

So nobody should be questioning the legitimacy of my lifts. Also, if anything, that would be a compliment.

But as it stands now, I'm going to make it a point to deadlift 405x20 on video before the year is over.

And if I only hit 14-15-16-17 reps, that's fine too. But the goal will be 405x20, at 180-190 body weight off juice, so that Walter Sobchak shuts the fuck up.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: August 23, 2022, 11:05:59 AM »
Matt I still don't really understand why someone so concerned with health that you eat so little would jump on drugs for a temporary look. Are you sure you can cope with the come down?
Also i asked a while back but don't think you saw, have you got stretch marks anywhere from the rapid weight gsin?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: August 23, 2022, 11:17:08 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1503 on: August 23, 2022, 11:22:36 AM »
Strongman allows wrist wraps/gloves?

Apparently it does not allow “activating your hamstrings”….

Even Brian Wood Healy Hankins has better twig legs than this.

Pathetic bullshitters.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1504 on: August 23, 2022, 11:34:10 AM »

Also, it has come to my attention that you're Jewish.

Nobody but you - an avowed Holocaust denying, Anti-Semite cares if Walter is Jewish or not.

It has come to your attention? Is this a threat? ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: August 23, 2022, 11:38:00 AM »
That makes sense. Hmf.

Jews are virtually sacrosanct in our society. Yet some of them can't even handle One Goyim who holds public a critical view of them.

I guess on some level, deep in their bones, they know it only takes one such person to get the dominoes tipping.

But that wouldn't happen without a reason.

Walter Sobchak needs to stop worrying. Unless the Jewish investment banks plan to starve Gentiles or something, he'll be fine.

Keep digging Matt, your grave is almost deep enough to bury you... just another couple of shovel's full, and it is bye, bye!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1506 on: August 23, 2022, 11:42:03 AM »
You guys are placacating a future serial killer.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1507 on: August 23, 2022, 11:47:10 AM »
You guys are placacating a future serial killer.

You may be a totally worthless morbidly obese fcker, but I have to agree with you here. Matt has just enough “Down’s” to be scary.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: August 23, 2022, 12:02:54 PM »
Nobody but you - an avowed Holocaust denying, Anti-Semite cares if Walter is Jewish or not.

It has come to your attention? Is this a threat? ::)

Prime, I’m not Jewish and tiny weirdo Matt Canning is certainly not threatening me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1509 on: August 23, 2022, 12:03:29 PM »
You may be a totally worthless morbidly obese fcker, but I have to agree with you here. Matt has just enough “Down’s” to be scary.
LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: August 23, 2022, 12:04:34 PM »

What is the little phaggot Matt Canning going to do?

Overwhelm people with a flurry of shitty back double bicep poses?  😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1511 on: August 23, 2022, 12:06:32 PM »
Matt I still don't really understand why someone so concerned with health that you eat so little would jump on drugs for a temporary look. Are you sure you can cope with the come down?
Also i asked a while back but don't think you saw, have you got stretch marks anywhere from the rapid weight gsin?

Fair question, hench.

Yes, I believe so. I have spent years competing underweight amongst juicers, and had no insecurity there.

For example, look at how skinny I am here [157-lb, and roughly as strong as I am now, because I was events training, just one month before a contest in 2016]:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

I also completed at 163-lb, in 2015 - which is a light body weight even for me:

Between competing in local contests, and lightweight contests for years, as well as running my former bodybuilding website, and going to expos SURROUNDED by juicers, I had many reasons to cave and indulge in steroids.

It's a miracle that I didn't juice way more, being so completely immersed in the culture.

Also, I was only on 16mg of Anadrol daily, now reduced to 12.5mg daily. My results were very good, for three reasons:

[1] The Anadrol.
[2] Doubling of my calories.
[3] Pro-pandemic muscle memory.

^ I might also add, extremely fresh receptors.

One would not ordinarily gain 25-lb from so little Anadrol, IMO. So half that weight is likely just from calories.

So I could, hypothetically, stay around 190, after all this is said and done.

I will have to make that decision later.

So to answer your question, I think I should be fine going back to my normal, thin appearance.

I will miss the full and pumped look that I can easily get now...but I knew going into it that it would be for the summer only.

As for stretch marks - nope, not that I can see! I think Bruce Randall showed that skin elasticity is genetic, and I've been lucky to not have had any issues with that this time out. I have some armpit stretch marks from 20 years ago, but that's it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1512 on: August 23, 2022, 12:09:48 PM »
Strongman allows wrist wraps/gloves?

Strongman allows wraps, figure-8's, etc (Hitching, etc).

Much different rules than traditional powerlifting..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: August 23, 2022, 12:13:05 PM »
Prime, I’m not Jewish and tiny weirdo Matt Canning is certainly not threatening me.

I forgive you for not being Jewish. :) I am not Jewish either. Also, I didn't think you felt threatened by him. Why would you? Although it does seem like that was what he was attempting to do.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1514 on: August 23, 2022, 12:14:15 PM »
Strongman allows wraps, figure-8's, etc (Hitching, etc).

Much different rules than traditional powerlifting..

In “Strongman” do you usually have to give the contest promoter $5,000 - $10,000 so that he will let you participate?

Asking for a curious friend.

😂 🤣 😆

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: August 23, 2022, 12:15:55 PM »
I forgive you for not being Jewish. :) I am not Jewish either. Also, I didn't think you felt threatened by him. Why would you? Although it does seem like that was what he was attempting to do.

Prime don`t believe Walter.....he`s scared shitless !!   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: August 23, 2022, 12:17:29 PM »
Prime don`t believe Walter.....he`s scared shitless !!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: August 23, 2022, 12:18:32 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1518 on: August 23, 2022, 12:21:03 PM »
What is the little phaggot Matt Canning going to do?

Overwhelm people with a flurry of shitty back double bicep poses?  😂

Dude - seriously??? Have you not heard of odd jobs that should have been identified and put away like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy??? You take a weirdo 1/2 retard who has a micro penis and claims to be straight yet sends other men videos of himself jacking off and dribbling some semen out - who hates women and lives his life online - allow him to roam free - and you have created a chef of “Human cuisine”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: August 23, 2022, 12:22:03 PM »
Dude - seriously??? Have you not heard of odd jobs that should have been identified and put away like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy??? You take a weirdo 1/2 retard who has a micro penis and claims to be straight yet sends other men videos of himself jacking off and dribbling some semen out - who hates women and lives his life online - allow him to roam free - and you have created a chef of “Human cuisine”
FUCKING BRUTAL !!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1520 on: August 23, 2022, 12:23:06 PM »
I kid ....I kid!   LOL  ;D

I was bigger and taller than this when I was 12 years old.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1521 on: August 23, 2022, 12:24:50 PM »
FUCKING BRUTAL !!  ;D

I truly am an asshole! 😂

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: August 23, 2022, 12:25:14 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: August 23, 2022, 12:27:51 PM »
I truly am an asshole! 😂

Matt Canning being a fucking weirdo doesn’t make you an asshole, it just makes you more self-aware.

Your low self esteem is just good judgement.

LOL

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1524 on: August 23, 2022, 01:31:52 PM »
Fair question, hench.

Yes, I believe so. I have spent years competing underweight amongst juicers, and had no insecurity there.

For example, look at how skinny I am here [157-lb, and roughly as strong as I am now, because I was events training, just one month before a contest in 2016]:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

I also completed at 163-lb, in 2015 - which is a light body weight even for me:

Between competing in local contests, and lightweight contests for years, as well as running my former bodybuilding website, and going to expos SURROUNDED by juicers, I had many reasons to cave and indulge in steroids.

It's a miracle that I didn't juice way more, being so completely immersed in the culture.

Also, I was only on 16mg of Anadrol daily, now reduced to 12.5mg daily. My results were very good, for three reasons:

[1] The Anadrol.
[2] Doubling of my calories.
[3] Pro-pandemic muscle memory.

^ I might also add, extremely fresh receptors.

One would not ordinarily gain 25-lb from so little Anadrol, IMO. So half that weight is likely just from calories.

So I could, hypothetically, stay around 190, after all this is said and done.

I will have to make that decision later.

So to answer your question, I think I should be fine going back to my normal, thin appearance.

I will miss the full and pumped look that I can easily get now...but I knew going into it that it would be for the summer only.

As for stretch marks - nope, not that I can see! I think Bruce Randall showed that skin elasticity is genetic, and I've been lucky to not have had any issues with that this time out. I have some armpit stretch marks from 20 years ago, but that's it.

If you simply had done two and three, you'd be well over 200-lbs and muscular, by the end of the year (or earlier) PERMANENTLY! No need to shrink during the fall or the winter.

And you can do so and be in good health.