Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144852 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1600 on: August 25, 2022, 11:16:43 AM »
I'd reiterate my advice about building pecs, but it would either be ignored again or strawmandered to oblivion ("Hurfdurf Titus thinks the Weider principles will magically change my genetics!).

But for fun, let's give it one last try...

Your chest isn't all that bad, Matt, but yes, you could make a measurable difference with very simple changes.  Even without abombs, I think you'd see a difference in two months.

What changes?  Rewatch the video of you on that fly machine.  Then, rewatch your set of DB press.

Tell me what you see. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1601 on: August 25, 2022, 11:24:09 AM »
looking foward to the comedown ...a full pumped on anadrol look will never be duplicated even if u stayed at 200 by chance eating like a maniac you will still be softer and less water filled pumped version,that we know and you as well,185 as u say should be a bigger version of the 170 version but again diet yourself better and eat approriatly could achieve a good everday build but again a 'drastically'less full pumped version of a drugged '185'version.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1602 on: August 25, 2022, 11:26:52 AM »
Yes, it's an incline but observe his proper form.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1603 on: August 25, 2022, 11:29:24 AM »
Matt Forget about weight and pause all your chest pressing at the bottom on every rep, chest will grow better. Spending more time in the stretched position under load seems to work great for certain muscles

Ego lifting is more important to Matty Titties.

Why do the reps properly and grow, when that will make Titty Boy’s YouTube videos look lamer?

You guys trying to give advice to brickhead Matt Canning and expecting him to listen to it are wasting your fucking time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: August 25, 2022, 11:31:04 AM »
Lots of people train with good old Moe every day !!

Yeah….ho-moe for you.   😂

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: August 25, 2022, 11:50:57 AM »
TITTY BOY!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1606 on: August 25, 2022, 11:54:34 AM »
If you simply had done two and three, you'd be well over 200-lbs and muscular, by the end of the year (or earlier) PERMANENTLY! No need to shrink during the fall or the winter.

And you can do so and be in good health.

Do you realize it's back to Twig City for me after this cycle wraps up?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1607 on: August 25, 2022, 11:55:40 AM »
Basically because Tim's chest is unbelievable. It's similar to Mark Wahlberg's chest in that it has that "shelf" look to it.

That being said, perhaps Tim's genetics would bestow him a good looking chest even if he didn't train it at all.

After all, Mark Wahlberg was essentially starving himself for Boogie Nights, and he still had a better chest shape than I had while benching 345. My heaviest weight this cycle was 208 - a full 70-lb heavier than Mark Wahlberg in Boogie Nights - yet Mark had a better chest than me while he was weighing 138.

So maybe it's genetic with people with Tim, Mark Wahlberg, Bast, etc, so perhaps I shouldn't be asking them for advice for that reason.

Unbelievable "shelf" look to the pecs. Incredible:

Amazing physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1608 on: August 25, 2022, 11:57:20 AM »
Yeah….ho-moe for you.   😂
You fucker!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: August 25, 2022, 12:00:18 PM »
You fucker!  ;D

That is a good photo of you.

Bodybuilding is about symmetry, aesthetics, and creating the illusion of size.

Some people think it’s all about how much they weigh on a scale.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: August 25, 2022, 12:04:38 PM »

Thanks Walt....I could have been a bit more ripped but I did a ,lot of contests in a row that year.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: August 25, 2022, 12:04:53 PM »
Can't think of anyone here that thinks like that ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: August 25, 2022, 12:05:33 PM »
:D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: August 25, 2022, 12:06:09 PM »
Can't think of anyone here that thinks like that ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: August 25, 2022, 12:07:35 PM »
19 Inch Neck Of Peace

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1615 on: August 25, 2022, 12:11:02 PM »

But...but...Bwanks says it's all about what you weigh!  After all, if you aren't scarfing pizza, ice cream and cobbler 'til your whole body is absorbed in a nutrient cocoon and you emerge from that as massive, 230 pound butterfly, what's the point?  You'll just look like a child onstage, same as Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, Danny Padilla, Lee Priest, Mohammed Makkawy and all those other wannabes :/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: August 25, 2022, 12:13:24 PM »
But...but...Bwanks says it's all about what you weigh!  After all, if you aren't scarfing pizza, ice cream and cobbler 'til your whole body is absorbed in a nutrient cocoon and you emerge from that as massive, 230 pound butterfly, what's the point?  You'll just look like a child onstage, same as Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, Danny Padilla, Lee Priest, Mohammed Makkawy and all those other wannabes :/
LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: August 25, 2022, 12:16:53 PM »

I’d need to live on celery and water to get down to 230 lbs.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1618 on: August 25, 2022, 12:21:22 PM »
I’d need to live on celery and water to get down to 230 lbs.

I'd need to live on anadrol, hgh, bhanky trt and 8000 cal a day to get to 230lb
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: August 25, 2022, 12:26:02 PM »
My mind immediately comes up with things to do in your scenario. But it involves more drugs, so... :D

But if someone had done a oral only cycle of Anadrol I'd advice a farewell shot of Sustanon. Could take a good dose, 750mg. It would smooth out the comedown. The Sust would give supraphysiological levels for a couple of weeks and then a small taper. With orals you go from fully juiced to zero in a matter of hours.

Whether PCT does anything in the long run is debatable, hard to say. But if I had HCG I would do 500iu twice weekly for maybe 2 months. Clomid and Nolva I wouldn't touch. I see very few negatives with a low dose of HCG like this.

Non-steroid anabolic drugs would come in handy. Clenbuterol is slightly anabolic and promotes a leaner physique and increases strength. MK-677 is an OTC drug in many countries and is extremely effective in increasing appetite, increases water retention which increases strength. It will be slightly anabolic as it drastically increases IGF-1.

Creatine would be a given lol. People laugh but the stuff is worthwhile.

A day of drinking on steroids is unlikely to destroy your health. It's when you make it a habit that problems appear. Many drinkers routinely pop liver toxic pain killers against hangover or whatever. You think Arnold and Franco skipped the wine because they were on Dianabol?

Agreed.

I'd just stop the Anadrol and see what happens.

PCT is debatable on something like this. HCG would help, but he will recover fine in a few weeks.

The side effects from oral steroids are very exaggerated.

If they were that toxic, my liver would have melted 10 years ago.

Even on 100mg of Drol for 3 months and drinking once or twice a week, my liver values were perfect.

Definitely start creatine now.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1620 on: August 25, 2022, 12:26:41 PM »

That having been said, do we know enough about steroids now to make definitive claims about their effects on longevity?

For instance, if you are a lifetime smoker, you lose 10 years off your life. But if you smoke a pack a day even from age 12 and 45, and quit at age 45, by age 55, you will have the lungs of a lifetime non-smoker, and lose no years of lifespan, effectively regaining that 10 years back.

Can we make similar statements like that about any PED's? If so, I want to know what juice run and in what quantity while having zero negative impact on my health.  ;D

Discuss.

PS - I may or may not be grabbing that 375mL Fireball Whiskey tonight.  ;) Thanks.

Nothing is zero risk. In one instance PEDs may prolong life and in another they may shorten it. High dosages of androgens probably do a number of bad things to you. There is no medication that is zero risk, even a baby aspirin.
What CAN be done today, which everyone starting to juice ought to do, is order frequent bloodwork and do some heart scans etc. Reasearch which parameters to look out for. For example, bodybuilders all through today have accepted high blood pressure as a consequence of steroid use. But you don't have to do that as there are very good BP medications you can use proactively - you don't have to accept your BP ever going out of range. You can protect your insulin sensitivity, you can watch your cholesterol, you can test for arthereosclerosis like Antoine did. There is one bb on another forum that orders labs once a week. That is excessive but you can know if things start to go sideways the minute it happens. It can be done in a safer manner than in the past.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: August 25, 2022, 01:07:04 PM »
I'd need to live on anadrol, hgh, bhanky trt and 8000 cal a day to get to 230lb

And I don't want to get to 230 lbs.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1622 on: August 25, 2022, 01:07:30 PM »
Do you realize it's back to Twig City for me after this cycle wraps up?

Based on your dietary habits, it probably is.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1623 on: August 25, 2022, 02:25:10 PM »
This is the answer is I was looking to read.  ;D And yeah - I know we shouldn't seek out what we want to read/hear, but... it's not like I haven't worked very hard in the past to bring up my chest. I mean, it should be at the very least *better* than it has been.

It's legitimately that I get little to no development at all. It just seems like a lost cause...

My chest looks ok after chest day, and if say for instance, I go for a dip at my gym's pool directly after working chest, at least for that single moment in time I have the pecs that I always wanted. But they are temporary - as seen in this video:

But literally right now - being that today is Chest Day, and it's been one of week since I last trained it - my pecs are as flat as a pancake. 😕

Like I said - my chest pumps are ok, and I'll accept that. From what I can tell, that's the best I'll be getting.

Good stuff.

You know - since my goal is to see about getting that 225x30 bench press, I'm not focused on my all-time 1RM right now. At least for now, I will be able to apply those principles you listed above.

I'll have to consciously remind myself of them...but that will be the best thing for me right now. I'll just throw in that 225 for reps set in there, but otherwise stick with your outlined principles.

And hey - if I see a touch of improvement from month to month...I just might keep applying them, and forget about max strength.

Thanks Grape! 🍇

You only train pecs once a week; your form is questionable; and you don't eat enough food.....GEE!!! I WONDER WHY your pecs are underdeveloped.

Unless you're at an NFL combine, nobody cares how many times you can bench 225. You should be going as heavy as possible (with THE PECS doing the work) for 8-10 reps.

And if flat bench doesn't get the job done, switch to inclines or dips. Why should your pecs get any bigger, if theycan already do 225 for a zillion reps at the same size?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: August 25, 2022, 04:10:34 PM »
You know...arms are not my strength, but I feel I have a sort of...aesthetic look to my arms. They are pretty round.

I have an Ironage shot of biceps from 2010. I was pleased with the aesthetic of my arms.

On that note, I do prefer my current look to my natural one. That said, I am not willing to strongly compromise my health for a look. I'm willing to make some adjustments to try to be the best 185-190 I can be - with a keyword being SUSTAINABLE. Note how I tend to always look the same - that's to both be identifiable to those who know me, and also because I want to have a lifestyle and look that is sustainable...I don't see see the point of getting a certain look only briefly, then to look nothing like that. I did it this time because the Canadian fake pandemic response was a disaster, and ruinous to my mental health. I needed to start feeling better fast, and steroids made if happen. And I'd be shocked if I even use 60x 25mg Anadrol tablets at this point.

But one thing I found is that I do prefer this look. So I may spend this winter doing a few nutrition and training tweaks to see what I can get naturally. That said, I am of the mindset that no amount of natural training will allow me to duplicate certain aspects. Again, it's just the way my physique comes alive while on juice - it doesn't happen naturally. It would easily take ten months to achieve naturally what I can achieve in one month of Anadrol.

I can tell you - I do want to juice again next summer, and do it properly next time. No wussy little 15mg of Anadrol. With a proper test base and 3,000+ calories, I would hit 220-lb, easily. However...health concerns may prevent that.

Here's what's funny: whether be walking around in a tank top, or Big Ramy doing it, I'm getting probably 90% of the attention. And since YES, that is part of why I'm doing it - why take the health risk going to 220, when I achieve 90% of the result I want at 200...or maybe even 190?

That said - it's not JUST about the compliments. I would like to see how I'd look at 220, for my own interest...though I'm slightly concerned that weight would be a bit taxing on my system...but I really like the way my delts pop out of my tank top once I hit 200 while on PED's. It's a really cool look. Just seeing the muscle popping off a small, ectomorphic frame. I've always liked that look, and it would be a kick go see that at 220.

But...health concerns may prevent me from doing a 2023 cycle. So I may just strive for that natural 185-190, and see how that looks.

If you want something sustainable then you will have to make a permanent lifestyle change. You'll have to start eating more real foods with actual nutrition and protein. You can't expect to blow up from drugs and then stop taking them and go back to eating your 1200 or 1600 calories a day and expect to sustain anything that you'd previously gained. You should also mentally prepare yourself for coming off of them and being OK not looking as good as you looked when you were on them.