Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144766 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1725 on: September 06, 2022, 04:19:28 AM »
WHAT IS DUTCH LOVE??

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dutch%20love

The hottest of all the Caucasian loves.

Sexual passion or need that exceeds even the smell of a 21 hour car ride.

:D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1726 on: September 06, 2022, 04:51:39 AM »
So to answer your mom question, I did not bang her. I still remember how she looked when she was 140-lb, and I will always be attracted to her on that basis. For her height, 200-lb is not too heavy. I think she looks great. Shame about her being against cunnilingus. But she's not the first woman who told me that, and she won't be the last.

I've been in that situation before where there was a chick I knew from my 20s who I saw again in my 30s and was still attracted to them even though they'd gained weight. But not to that extreme. A 200 lb woman is obese. There's just no way this isn't too heavy. Don't bang her Matt and don't let her move in.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1727 on: September 06, 2022, 05:38:44 AM »
Not yet, but there is an issue she needs to resolved which prevented us from banging. Basically, she wanted evidence I don't have STD's, which is fine by me. I did a full panel of tests before starting this cycle in June. So we rescheduled for this week...but I asked to go down on her, sort of jokingly, and she thinks it's a grotesque act, and my asking turned her off for sure.

I just don't get the issue.

I try to put myself in the shoes of women:

If a part of your body smelled like fish, would you want people putting their nose in it?

But still - her reaction was so negative. It's like...I could have told her I wanted to rape her, and she would have been less upset, lol.

Bast said "Just tell her you like when a woman's vagina smells like fish."

LOL!

She also asked me to bite her when I was with her. How is THAT ok?   ::)

So to answer your mom question, I did not bang her. I still remember how she looked when she was 140-lb, and I will always be attracted to her on that basis. For her height, 200-lb is not too heavy. I think she looks great. Shame about her being against cunnilingus. But she's not the first woman who told me that, and she won't be the last.

Jesus Christ Matt, do not repeat do not eat the puss of a 200 lb woman. And at 5’9.5 200lbs is to much. I don’t get how men who are not fat can bang fatties? You are a built man Matt stay away from fatties hahaha and whatever you do don’t eat the fucking puss.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1728 on: September 06, 2022, 06:11:48 AM »
Not yet, but there is an issue she needs to resolved which prevented us from banging. Basically, she wanted evidence I don't have STD's, which is fine by me. I did a full panel of tests before starting this cycle in June. So we rescheduled for this week...but I asked to go down on her, sort of jokingly, and she thinks it's a grotesque act, and my asking turned her off for sure.

I just don't get the issue.

In my experience it's either because she has a gross looking pussy or more likely a yeast infection down there. She is trying to do you a favour. My advice is take the hint and forget about going down on her

Jesus Christ Matt, do not repeat do not eat the puss of a 200 lb woman. And at 5’9.5 200lbs is to much. I don’t get how men who are not fat can bang fatties? You are a built man Matt stay away from fatties hahaha and whatever you do don’t eat the fucking puss.

This. If you must then doggy is the only option here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1729 on: September 06, 2022, 06:16:36 AM »
Matt`s gonna` be eating that sweathogs snatch `till her head caves in and she drops 10 pounds of fishy female ejaculate from her fishy smelling slit.................... ........................ ........................ ................of peace.  LOL :D

Matt got bigger so it stands to reason that he wants some heavyweight slit !!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #1730 on: September 06, 2022, 06:18:42 AM »
Matt`s gonna` be eating that sweathogs snatch `till her head caves in and she drops 10 pounds of fishy female ejaculate from her fishy smelling slit.................... ........................ ........................ ................of peace.  LOL :D

Ahhh brutally graphic.haha.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1731 on: September 06, 2022, 06:20:16 AM »
Ahhh brutally graphic.haha.
I got a PARSH just typing that !  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: September 06, 2022, 06:20:58 AM »
JUMBO CLIT OF PEACE     :o

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1733 on: September 06, 2022, 07:40:09 AM »

Because it smells like fish?

Fat women need Dutch Love too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1734 on: September 06, 2022, 07:49:28 AM »
Hey Taffin, would you be able to Photoshop my love handles put of this picture? I guess that would require Photoshopping the pants foo, so I look like I have a smaller waist.

If I could shave a few inches off this waist, this would be a better shot:

Photoshop out the parts of my sides extending beyond roughly the red lines? So I look like I have a smaller waist.  ;D

If you can't do this, no worries. But please keep the great photoshops coming.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1735 on: September 06, 2022, 07:51:49 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1736 on: September 06, 2022, 09:21:58 AM »

But I also prefer having hair...I also don't get some massive perma-bulking juicers I see who have backs covered in acne.

A friend of mine just told me, "Hey my friend was in Greece and picked up something called finasteride? Which he said was great for hair, I bought some off him for a hundred bucks. Do you know what it is?" - "Yes I do, I would personally never take it as it's known a few users experience permanent sexual dysfunction with it, besides DHT is an important neurosteroid to have" - "Fuck just wasted 100 bucks" - "you might not be one of those experiencing sides" - "Fuck that! It's not worth the risk."  :D

I would never outright push gear on someone, you never know, despite all precautions there might be some sides. But theoretically, if you had pushed a little when younger there's no reason why you couldn't have gained 60lbs and been a competitive amateur. Imagine 2.5 grams of gear, 10iu of growth, liberal insulin for 2-3 years. You only know for sure in retrospect but I bet you could have been pretty good.

Steroids do make you run hot. Especially tren but even any other old steroid. Dbol only, whatever. Night sweats are very annoying. My HEAD sweats the most, I have a towel around my pillow  :D If you see a guy in the gym sweating a lot, especially under his pec when no one else seems to be sweating, chances are he's on cycle.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1737 on: September 06, 2022, 09:46:27 AM »
First, let's get this straight - your brother-in-law isn't.

But now let's get to your last point - why is it that it's ok for YOU to enjoy the attention you get for your physique from your brother-in-law cum gay lover, but it's not ok for ME to enjoy getting attention from the general public?

What's the difference?!

Is it that I go seek it daily, while you do not?

I didn't seek anything, except some chicken and potato salad at Christmas dinner.

So, you miss again. And while you wish to project your insecurities and latent homosexuality on me and family members of mine (i.e. my brother-in-law who lives in Michigan with his WIFE of 25 years), you continue to make a fool of yourself.

I don't obsessed about being perpetually pumped; YOU DO!

Ok, fine...but keep in mind I am NOT in Florida. Here in Canada, we were shut down for the better part of two years.

I needed a good life experience. I got one from using a bit of gear.

What seems to be the issue?

By the way - total number of 25mg Anadrol tablets I have had since June 10th: 60.

So I've ran 1.5g of Anadrol in that whole time. I have a Strongman friend who ran that in 10 days, before cutting back to 100mg a day.

I don't think what I did was THAT unhealthy.

And what happens when the gear is gone, is your life going to suck again?

If the quality of your life experience hinges on syringes, you have some major-league problems.

What you wanted was to put some meat back on your bones, for which the use of anabolics was not necessary, especially the one steroid that's notorious for quick gains but also quick losses upon cessation.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1738 on: September 06, 2022, 04:11:57 PM »
Matt,

Do not engage with womens larger than 180.

Please, take my advice.

Things change rapidly in certain areas once they reach the "range".

I've done my share of "hogging" and will admit i've clapped the beautiful brown cheeks of a few Mexicana's in the 170-180 range.

But to even consider going another notch up to 200+.

Don't do it man. unless she is 6-feet tall with luscious teets

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1739 on: September 06, 2022, 05:03:58 PM »
Women's weights mean nothing to me, I have no clue what a specific height/weight looks like as they're never honest w the numbers--if they give you one at all.  Doubly so if they're "curvy" (fat)

unless you plop them on the scale how do you know if they're 200lbs?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #1740 on: September 06, 2022, 05:05:47 PM »
Women's weights mean nothing to me, I have no clue what a specific height/weight looks like as they're never honest w the numbers--if they give you one at all.  Doubly so if they're "curvy" (fat)

200lbs is a fat bitch unless 6’ or better. Biggest chick I ever banged was 160 at 5’9 and that was a one time thing, I like a thick ass and thighs but not a fatty.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1741 on: September 06, 2022, 05:06:22 PM »
The fuck...

I was with a 5'9.5" Dutch woman a while ago, and I swear, we were almost exactly the same height. Maybe she shrank too? She went from 140 to 200. Maybe that made her shorter?

Will I lose height over this crap posture from typing on my phone all day?

Also, I may as well ask...and I don't know if I want to know...but what is Dutch Love, Flexacon?

Liar.

Josh Rehaluk is not Dutch.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: September 06, 2022, 05:13:57 PM »

Yeah, it all varies based on height.

But in my years of dating "larger" women, i have an eye for it.

My ex-GF was 5'4" and 160, but to me should looked perfect. Nice DD's and thick juicy booty and legs.

She didn't have much fat in the stomach area, but all women carry it differently.

Two differently built women at 160 will not balance. It all depends on their bone structure and height. I've seen smaller women who weighed 130 that were fat as hell, like had a beer belly. That is NOT what i'm looking for. ;D

A good women can carry 140-160 pounds well if she is built for it. Which is why i've always been attracted to Latinas. Now look at a 130+ Asian girl and it's going to be a hard no every time.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1743 on: September 06, 2022, 05:17:18 PM »
200lbs is a fat bitch unless 6’ or better.

Exactly.

This girl i worked with years ago was 180 and 5'11".

Thick country girl. Big beautiful tits and ass, long legs. And she wasn't fat, her legs were solid muscle from years of gymnastics.

She ended up get married to a guy who was like 5'6". Always thought that was funny.

She looked amazing to me, but not everyone's cup of tea.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: September 06, 2022, 05:20:18 PM »
Matt is really wishing he was back to fucking soggy old men.

And maybe the odd, stray 250 lb alcoholic squaw who wanders off the reservation. He doesn’t fuck the jigaboos he eats their fat cheesy pussies that smell like bear piss, an ashtray, and a moldy pork sandwich were smuggled in the crotch of her underwear for a month.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1745 on: September 06, 2022, 05:51:09 PM »
I'm feeling queasy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1746 on: September 06, 2022, 06:11:02 PM »
I'll post another photo of a separate woman [one I went to high school with - not the one in question] who is around 5'7" and 195-lb. She's not overwhelmingly fat or anything. I'm personally very attracted to both of them.

That that being said, I knew both of them when they were 140, and that's when I initially became attracted to them. 🙂

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: September 06, 2022, 06:23:43 PM »
stray 250 lb alcoholic squaw who wanders off the reservation.

Holy shit. ;D

Lots of those here in NM, if anyone is interested.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1748 on: September 06, 2022, 06:31:45 PM »

;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: September 06, 2022, 07:22:08 PM »
Holy shit. ;D

Lots of those here in NM, if anyone is interested.

Did Shizzo move from Florida?