Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144705 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1750 on: September 06, 2022, 08:31:43 PM »
I'll post another photo of a separate woman [one I went to high school with - not the one in question] who is around 5'7" and 195-lb. She's not overwhelmingly fat or anything. I'm personally very attracted to both of them.

That that being said, I knew both of them when they were 140, and that's when I initially became attracted to them. 🙂

In my world a woman who is 5'7" and weighs almost 200 lbs. is "overwhelmingly fat"... memories of a slimmer woman lurking inside the fat one wouldn't help much either. On the other hand, some men are attracted to robust women... many of whose photos they post on Getbig. This tells me if the woman is all boobs and ass, 200 lbs. is acceptable to some guys.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1751 on: September 06, 2022, 08:59:55 PM »
If a woman walks into a brick wall and her tits touch said wall before her gut, I'm fucking her.  Unless she smokes. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1752 on: September 06, 2022, 09:16:48 PM »
If a woman walks into a brick wall and her tits touch said wall before her gut, I'm fucking her.  Unless she smokes.

Does this rule apply to Shizzo?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1753 on: September 06, 2022, 09:21:48 PM »

Exactly my view on the matter.

Here is the one who is 5'7" and 195-lb [not the one I had the date with - but soon, I hope]. She meets the brick wall criteria. I've waited 26 long years to be with her [Grade 9]. And she just moved into a place a block away from me:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1754 on: September 06, 2022, 09:27:04 PM »
In my world a woman who is 5'7" and weighs almost 200 lbs. is "overwhelmingly fat"...

Do you realize that the average North American woman weighs 168-lb? And that's at an average female height of about 5'4". So 5'7" and 195-lb is not that much heavier.

memories of a slimmer woman lurking inside the fat one wouldn't help much either. On the other hand, some men are attracted to robust women... many of whose photos they post on Getbig. This tells me if the woman is all boobs and ass, 200 lbs. is acceptable to some guys.

The memories help me. Also...have you never heard the expression "More cushion for the pushing"?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1755 on: September 06, 2022, 09:35:02 PM »

Here is the one who is 5'7" and 195-lb [not the one I had the date with - but soon, I hope]. She meets the brick wall criteria. I've waited 26 long years to be with her [Grade 9]. And she just moved into a place a block away from me:

No, just no. She is not the good kinda big, too top heavy/needs bigger hips and legs. You should only get a blow job/tit wank and nothing else from her. Don't even let her get fully undressed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1756 on: September 06, 2022, 09:44:49 PM »
No, just no. She is not the good kinda big, too top heavy/needs bigger hips and legs. You should only get a blow job/tit wank and nothing else from her. Don't even let her get fully undressed.

Her legs look small in that photo for some reason, but they aren't.

Speaking of a blowjob, that's all I got from the other one.

She did not let me go down on her. I don't get why women are so self-conscious, just because their vaginas smell like fish.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1757 on: September 06, 2022, 09:52:15 PM »
Rare non-back shots of Matt C.

Look at how weak my chest is. Let's be honest - nothing can be done to make it strong. It will only ever be less weak.

I'm of the mindset that nobody ever brings up weaknesses. Phil Heath did it...but I just don't think many people do.

Even if I get my front delts out of the picture when training chest, it will never have that "shelf" look. Say, for example, that wes' chest has.

Also - Jewish Getbig poster Walter Sobchak says I have gyno. Is this gyno?:

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1758 on: September 06, 2022, 09:54:03 PM »
Her legs look small in that photo for some reason, but they aren't.

Speaking of a blowjob, that's all I got from the other one.

She did not let me go down on her. I don't get why women are so self-conscious, just because their vaginas smell like fish.

The other girls hips and legs don't look small from that camera angle. Maybe you just like the more manly build?

Also - Jewish Getbig poster Walter Sobchak says I have gyno. Is this gyno?:

Maybe not gyno, but definitely soggy and man booby

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1759 on: September 06, 2022, 10:29:11 PM »
She is not the good kinda big, too top heavy/needs bigger hips and legs.

The other girls hips and legs don't look small from that camera angle.

Are you saying her legs are small, period?

She sent me a video of her dancing...and she had great legs in it.

I admit, after reading your first comment, and looking at the picture, I was surprised at how small her legs are there...

I always thought she had very muscular legs.

Maybe not gyno, but definitely soggy and man booby

So "soggy" doesn't mean gyno?

I have no hard lump there.

I assumed it was body fat and water.

But the main issue is that my pecs are a weak point. At the level of body fat I have, I find if I get my mass up a bit, it looks fine. I just can't seem to ever bring my pecs up.

Take my back for instance...have I really lost any body fat? Or does my back just look better now because the muscle is popping more?

Unfortunately, with my chest - I can never get it to grow. It is my weakest point by far, but I have come to accept that.

Perhaps if I do a cutting diet down to 175, it will look better at that body fat percentage.

Is my total volume of fat mass any different in these three photos? Or did I just put some more muscle on?

Dates:
July 24th, 2021:
October 12th, 2021:
June 25th, 2022.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1760 on: September 06, 2022, 10:54:52 PM »
One thing I've been thinking:

What's the point of perma-bulking?

Rather than be 200-lb at 25% body fat, that many perma-bulkers are, wouldn't it make more sense to be 150-lb at 0% body fat [the body fat percentage that Flex Wheeler was in 1993 when Jim Quinn measured it at Gold's Gym in Venice]?

But on a serious note...how about 175 at 10%?

My point is, if the goal is to look good, shouldn't people just drop the body fat?

The reason I look like I do is because I have a normal life with family, and I didn't want to push my heart by using fat-burners.

Now I'm thinking - why not try to drop to 170-lb at 10% body fat?

I can tell you one reason why being fatter is better - because I look 10% in a tank top, as all my weak points and fatter areas are covered up.

But I'm now starting to think - I want to be as lean as I can be in the long-term.

My question is - how lean can one be, and not compromise health?

Can I be as low as 10% body fat, year-round, just from diet and training? And maybe MINIMAL fat-burners?

Are any Getbiggers 10% body fat year-round?

I may be 15-20% body fat, but I maintain that look year-round. I never go over maybe 18%. I don't think I've ever been lower than around 14%.

I would bring that down to 10-12%, if that is realistic.

Is it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1761 on: September 06, 2022, 11:18:19 PM »
I know I get bashed a lot on here, but I found the photo of myself and Getbig boss Ron Avidan, and as you can see, I have much superior face genetics than Walter Sobchak.

I think Walter Sobchak's issue is - maybe he does have vastly superior genetics to me in terms of muscle mass development [that wouldn't say much, lol], but in addition to being jealous of me for having vastly superior strength genetics than him [I warm up with his workout], he is also jealous that I have [or had] a better face than him, as he is ugly.

Walter Sobchak is most likely very ugly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1762 on: September 06, 2022, 11:29:19 PM »
I'd be willing to change up my diet - and maybe throw in a couple of natural supplements to look as close to my juiced look, without using any.

I wanted this physique FAST this summer.

And I got it - thanks to low dose Anadrol.

Now I'm willing to be more patient, and get to whatever physique level I can max out at naturally.

But what might that be?

Can I be 175-lb at 10% body fat at 5'9" without ANY steroids, and with minimal PED's?

Is that realistic at 40?

I'm curious if that is easy, how come maybe 1 in 1,000 people look that way? If that.

Notice that MCWAY bullshits me about how great natural bodybuilding is, and how great he looks from it. I don't get the difficulty in just posting a photo to see how good his program really is.

If I truly believed anyone who looked good was natural, maybe I'd be willing to give a natural program a try.

There is a reason I always trained for strength - because I could make great progress doing that.

I simply don't believe any of us can look that great naturally.

There is a biohazard bin / amnesty bin at my gym for needles and syringes. It is ALWAYS filled to the brim. So not only are people on juice in mass numbers at gym [I go to two gyms, and I'm talking about the family oriented one], but they actually inject AT THE GYM. In the bathroom stall, I guess [where the bin is located].

Yet I've only ever seen one person at that gym in better shape than me.

So presumably everyone is on steroids, and they all look nothing like it.

It's fascinating to me to see that.

As I said, I'm going for an everyday fitness look, maintainable 24/7/365.

If I could be 175-lb at 10% body fat, that would be great - assuming that is realistic drug-free.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1763 on: September 07, 2022, 12:04:49 AM »
Does this rule apply to Shizzo?

Great question.  Assuming Shizzo still has a cock, the answer has to be no.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1764 on: September 07, 2022, 12:09:08 AM »

Don't let the latent homosexuals around here talk you out of fucking her.  Make banging her the top priority.  Stay on anadrol as long as it takes to pound her.  If you have to break open the sustanon, do that as well.  Please Matt, fuck her brains out and report back in the greatest of detail. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1765 on: September 07, 2022, 12:54:22 AM »
A fat chick with a pretty face is always deserving of a solid splashing of a ball gravy facial and cum covered tits.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: September 07, 2022, 12:57:57 AM »
Matt  simply needs to add in cardio to make his chest look much better.................. .........CARDIO,a good diet,and take all 25-50 mgs. of Anadrol along with the 250-500 mgs. of  Sustanon.....stop fucking around........personally I`ve always worked up to 50 the two times I`ve used it.....the only ill effect was one zit on my upper back.

He would look far better if he was leaner.

Stop worrying that shit wont hurt you.....who in the fuck takes 12.5 mgs. of Anadrol.  LOL  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1767 on: September 07, 2022, 01:17:56 AM »
Don't let the latent homosexuals around here talk you out of fucking her.  Make banging her the top priority.  Stay on anadrol as long as it takes to pound her.  If you have to break open the sustanon, do that as well.  Please Matt, fuck her brains out and report back in the greatest of detail.

Great post!!

Fuck yes, I want to.

In 2007, I fucked a woman who weighed 213-lb, and was amazed at how sexually compatible we were. That's when I realized that I can't assume that a woman isn't sexually compatible with me just because she is overweight.

So yeah, I intend to fuck both of them.

Rare video of Matt C bench pressing 265x9 last night:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CiMrMomgL99/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1768 on: September 07, 2022, 01:18:49 AM »
Matt  simply needs to add in cardio to make his chest look much better.................. .........CARDIO,a good diet,and take all 25-50 mgs. of Anadrol along with the 250-500 mgs. of  Sustanon.....stop fucking around........personally I`ve always worked up to 50 the two times I`ve used it.....the only ill effect was one zit on my upper back.

Stop worrying that shit wont hurt you.....who in the fuck takes 12.5 mgs. of Anadrol.  LOL  :D

Matt must be one of those super-responders. Crazy results from almost zero-gear.
1CC of Test a week and one A-Drol tab a day, dude would blow the feck up...

Like everything, low-doses and moderation (and cycling off) probably wont hurt most people. ("Probably").
Many of the old-timers lived pretty old.
These days, with crazy doses, bath-tube brew, over-stuffing food, very hight body-weights (and always staying "on"), many drop dead.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1769 on: September 07, 2022, 01:20:33 AM »

What about Art Atwood dropping dead in 2011?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1770 on: September 07, 2022, 01:20:38 AM »

Rare video of Matt C bench pressing 265x9 last night:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CiMrMomgL99/

Very strong!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1771 on: September 07, 2022, 01:31:15 AM »
Matt must be one of those super-responders. Crazy results from almost zero-gear.
1CC of Test a week and one A-Drol tab a day, dude would blow the feck up...

Like everything, low-doses and moderation (and cycling off) probably wont hurt most people. ("Probably").
Many of the old-timers lived pretty old.
These days, with crazy doses, bath-tube brew, over-stuffing food, very hight body-weights (and always staying "on"), many drop dead.

Thanks Gym-Rat! I was very pleased with the results I got on relatively little.

I would use more, but...health is big restraint for me. I don't really have any vices, and I'm a big time hypochondriac.

Another concern is that if I do a big cycle and make great gains, it would presumably take more time to go back to baseline after the fact. And then since I'm just going back to a drug-free state, it would be disappointing to go back to normal after making such big gains from a heavier cycle.

So I just wanted a little boost, so the transition back to normal wouldn't be difficult. That boost ended up being better than I expected given how little gear I used, but I still think I will handle the transition back to clean training, no problem.

One other thing - while I respond well to low doses of gear, I sometimes wonder if that's because I'm hitting a sweet spot, and if diminishing returns will commence if I use more. Or maybe orals are the 80/20 principle where I make 80% of the gains off 20% of the gear?

But I do much prefer my current look.

What do most people do? Cycle on and off?

Is there any way to incorporate gear into my lifestyle, with minimal to no negative health impacts?

Because I must say - bodybuilding is way better with gear. Natural strength training is ok...but muscle building naturally is futile, IMO.

I'm sure MCWAY looks like garbage. That's why he's afraid to post a photo.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1772 on: September 07, 2022, 01:33:39 AM »

Is 175-lb at 10% body fat realistic without any assistance? Just strict diet, cardio, and hard training? I don't do cardio, but I can start.

Someone who is 200-lb at 20% body fat would have the same amount of LBM as someone who is 180-lb at 10% body fat...but getting from the first to the second is not necessarily easy without losing muscle.

I'm thinking - if I can't be big, I may as well be lean.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: September 07, 2022, 01:38:41 AM »
What about Art Atwood dropping dead in 2011?
Jesus Christ man Atwood was on a fucking boatload of everything imaginable and more than likely never cycled off like all the idiots today that are dropping like flies.

Use it don`t abuse it.....what I suggested is not an exorbatant dosage/cycle by any stretch of the imagination.

You smoke 4 cigarettes in a decade and worry about getting lung Cancer for Gods sake.  :D

A HUGE HYPOCHODRIAC  IS WHAT YOU ARE MATT, AND A WORRY WART...... AND I THOUGHT MY ANXIETY WAS OFF THE CHAIN.  ;D

Those dosages for 2-3 months then cycle off decreasing the dose slowly and keep training eating good with walking on a treadmill until your next moderate cycle.....and you`ll be fine.

It`s up to you of course, but I know for a fact unless you have any underlying medical issues that you`d have no worries......look at the insane amounts some guys take for decades......you would be taking almost nothing by comparison.

Then again there is nothing at all wrong with training natural....it`s a personal  preferance....I`m just talking gear cuz you`re taking some.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1774 on: September 07, 2022, 01:47:43 AM »
Thanks Gym-Rat! I was very pleased with the results I got on relatively little.

I would use more, but...health is big restraint for me. I don't really have any vices, and I'm a big time hypochondriac.

Another concern is that if I do a big cycle and make great gains, it would presumably take more time to go back to baseline after the fact. And then since I'm just going back to a drug-free state, it would be disappointing to go back to normal after making such big gains from a heavier cycle.

So I just wanted a little boost, so the transition back to normal wouldn't be difficult. That boost ended up being better than I expected given how little gear I used, but I still think I will handle the transition back to clean training, no problem.

One other thing - while I respond well to low doses of gear, I sometimes wonder if that's because I'm hitting a sweet spot, and if diminishing returns will commence if I use more. Or maybe orals are the 80/20 principle where I make 80% of the gains off 20% of the gear?

But I do much prefer my current look.

What do most people do? Cycle on and off?

Is there any way to incorporate gear into my lifestyle, with minimal to no negative health impacts?

Because I must say - bodybuilding is way better with gear. Natural strength training is ok...but muscle building naturally is futile, IMO.

I'm sure MCWAY looks like garbage. That's why he's afraid to post a photo.

I'd say, if you are making gains and happy with them, then do what you are doing.
Low doses are the smartest way to go IMO. And yes, I believe that if you upped the dose, you "could" regress.
(Water bloat, more sides, acne, liver, heart, etc).
A 1/2 (or full) cc of test would probably do wonders for you with no negatives. (Just thinking out loud here, don't mind me).

One thing is sure, you respond very well to this stuff... (training and very little gear).