Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144772 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1775 on: September 07, 2022, 01:53:10 AM »
Is 175-lb at 10% body fat realistic without any assistance? Just strict diet, cardio, and hard training? I don't do cardio, but I can start.

Someone who is 200-lb at 20% body fat would have the same amount of LBM as someone who is 180-lb at 10% body fat...but getting from the first to the second is not necessarily easy without losing muscle.

I'm thinking - if I can't be big, I may as well be lean.
That`s totally reasonable and easily achievable with cardio which you should ALWAYS be doing.....I fucked up and can`t anymore like the fucking idiot I am......my own fault though so I can`t cry about it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1776 on: September 07, 2022, 01:57:55 AM »
Matt you comparing drug cycles with Art Arwood is akin to Hanky saying he looks better than Zane did and that he`d kick Mike Tysons ass......it`s a ridiculous comparison.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1777 on: September 07, 2022, 05:05:46 AM »
Exactly my view on the matter.

Here is the one who is 5'7" and 195-lb [not the one I had the date with - but soon, I hope]. She meets the brick wall criteria. I've waited 26 long years to be with her [Grade 9]. And she just moved into a place a block away from me:

Women are wizards with camera angles and cropping shots. There's no way I'd guess she was 195.45 lbs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1778 on: September 07, 2022, 05:40:42 AM »

I'd be willing to change up my diet - and maybe throw in a couple of natural supplements to look as close to my juiced look, without using any.

I wanted this physique FAST this summer.

And I got it - thanks to low dose Anadrol.

Now I'm willing to be more patient, and get to whatever physique level I can max out at naturally.

But what might that be?

Can I be 175-lb at 10% body fat at 5'9" without ANY steroids, and with minimal PED's?

Is that realistic at 40?

I'm curious if that is easy, how come maybe 1 in 1,000 people look that way? If that.

Notice that MCWAY bullshits me about how great natural bodybuilding is, and how great he looks from it. I don't get the difficulty in just posting a photo to see how good his program really is.

If I truly believed anyone who looked good was natural, maybe I'd be willing to give a natural program a try.

There is a reason I always trained for strength - because I could make great progress doing that.

I simply don't believe any of us can look that great naturally.

There is a biohazard bin / amnesty bin at my gym for needles and syringes. It is ALWAYS filled to the brim. So not only are people on juice in mass numbers at gym [I go to two gyms, and I'm talking about the family oriented one], but they actually inject AT THE GYM. In the bathroom stall, I guess [where the bin is located].

Yet I've only ever seen one person at that gym in better shape than me.

So presumably everyone is on steroids, and they all look nothing like it.

It's fascinating to me to see that.

As I said, I'm going for an everyday fitness look, maintainable 24/7/365.

If I could be 175-lb at 10% body fat, that would be great - assuming that is realistic drug-free.

Im sitting at 193lbs no roids or peds' and in great shape.  Change your training up. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1779 on: September 07, 2022, 07:49:44 AM »
I'd be willing to change up my diet - and maybe throw in a couple of natural supplements to look as close to my juiced look, without using any.

I wanted this physique FAST this summer.

And I got it - thanks to low dose Anadrol.

Now I'm willing to be more patient, and get to whatever physique level I can max out at naturally.

But what might that be?

Can I be 175-lb at 10% body fat at 5'9" without ANY steroids, and with minimal PED's?

Is that realistic at 40?

I'm curious if that is easy, how come maybe 1 in 1,000 people look that way? If that.

Notice that MCWAY bullshits me about how great natural bodybuilding is, and how great he looks from it. I don't get the difficulty in just posting a photo to see how good his program really is.

More BS straw men from you, O senseless one. I don't recall saying how great I looked. Now, I may feel that way personally. But, where or when did I make such a proclamation?

If I truly believed anyone who looked good was natural, maybe I'd be willing to give a natural program a try.

There is a reason I always trained for strength - because I could make great progress doing that.

I simply don't believe any of us can look that great naturally.

That's your problem. The reason you're all butt-hurt about me is because I don't subscribe to your pea-brained neurosis.

Yet, another strawman you keep propping up is this "training for strength" vs. "training for 'bodybuilding'" blather. And at the end of the day, your issue remains.....YOUR DIET. We're somehow supposed to believe that you're going to stay small, despite training for strength, if the quality and quantity of calories were increased?

Every true strongman I've ever seen EATS quantities of food that make Ronnie Coleman (an ex-powerlifter, BTW) look like a bulimic supermodel.

Stronger muscles are bigger ones, when you putting away the groceries.
Quit obsessing about drugs and do everything else right, as in actually EFFECTIVE for you; and business will pick up.

There is a biohazard bin / amnesty bin at my gym for needles and syringes. It is ALWAYS filled to the brim. So not only are people on juice in mass numbers at gym [I go to two gyms, and I'm talking about the family oriented one], but they actually inject AT THE GYM. In the bathroom stall, I guess [where the bin is located].

Yet I've only ever seen one person at that gym in better shape than me.

So presumably everyone is on steroids, and they all look nothing like it.

It's fascinating to me to see that.

Not really!! Their diets probably SUCK worse than yours does.

As I said, I'm going for an everyday fitness look, maintainable 24/7/365.

If I could be 175-lb at 10% body fat, that would be great - assuming that is realistic drug-free.

You'll never know personally, because you won't do the ONE THING needed to get the job done: GET YOUR DIET STRAIGHT. You won't eat enough calories to grow; nor will you stick to a diet to get cut up long enough.

You'll make some BS excuse about feigned health concerns. But, when it came to the needle in the rump, health be damned!! "I'm perpetually pumped!!"

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1780 on: September 07, 2022, 08:35:06 AM »

Not really!! Their diets probably SUCK worse than yours does.

Youre right McWay. TONS of people are on the gas, yet still look like shit. They dont want to do the work.
The stuff they seem to ignore = Hard training, consistent, rest, food/diet, etc.

While some (few) folks can look at a barbel and syringe and blow up, MOST have to do it all to see results.
Very hard work and for decades. Especially the natural folks...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1781 on: September 07, 2022, 08:56:40 AM »
Youre right McWay. TONS of people are on the gas, yet still look like shit. They dont want to do the work.
The stuff they seem to ignore = Hard training, consistent, rest, food/diet, etc.

While some (few) folks can look at a barbel and syringe and blow up, MOST have to do it all to see results.
Very hard work and for decades. Especially the natural folks...

The name of this site says it all, GETBIG!! That's the hardest part of bodybuilding, because you have to INCREASE the calories.

It's quality and quantity. Eat too much of the wrong food or not enough of the right food (for your particular body) and it's futility personified.

I came to terms with that over 25 years ago. Steroids or no steroids, I'm not putting more muscle on my bony frame unless I'm downing calories and protein......LOTS OF THEM!! That's how weight gainers became my best friends in my quest for swoleness.

My biggest challenge over the years is putting on size WITHOUT THEM. Whenever my gains stall, my first inclination is to grab a bucket or bag of gainer and go to work (especially since the ones today are of much better quality). But, I'm not in my teens or early 20s anymore. I can't put away 5000 calories the way I once did, back in the day.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1782 on: September 07, 2022, 09:13:35 AM »
Everybody is different and based on their own unique physiology can hold only so much mass without getting too fat.

The requirement of even natty bodybuilders to be ripped for contests makes natty's drop size until they become scrawny waifs.

Steroids help you build muscle and hold onto more of it when you diet down.

Can you get massive naturally?  Really MASSIVE?  Yes, but you'll gain a lot of fat in the process.

Doug Hepburn is an example.  Massive, strong, and fat.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1783 on: September 07, 2022, 09:23:31 AM »
Over 13 weeks on steroids and what are the results?

Deadpool baby hands
No forearm muscles or vascularity
Dreadfully short bicep attachments
Weak triceps and out of place front delts
TITS - softest saggiest little man chest ever seen on Getbig
A rib cage like a sparrow
No inner or upper pecs
No traps
No neck development
No back width or thickness
Lower back fat that looks like one of Shizzo’s chins
No abs - has the midsection of a 50 year old woman
No obliques
Still hiding his weak legs and calves
Face like a mongoloid - looks like a Downs Syndrome Halloween mask

For fuck’s sake after three months of steroids and eating, you look like you have barely ever touched a weight. Average, every day people, men and women, look better than that after their first year of training.

Hahahahahaha….let me guess, you actually posted those photos thinking you would get compliments? You look like shit and even with all the drugs in the world you will still look like a weak little retard.

Talk about a total lack of self-awareness!!!!    Bwahahahahahaha!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1784 on: September 07, 2022, 09:37:36 AM »
Everybody is different and based on their own unique physiology can hold only so much mass without getting too fat.

The requirement of even natty bodybuilders to be ripped for contests makes natty's drop size until they become scrawny waifs.

Steroids help you build muscle and hold onto more of it when you diet down.

Can you get massive naturally?  Really MASSIVE?  Yes, but you'll gain a lot of fat in the process.

Doug Hepburn is an example.  Massive, strong, and fat.

Excellent points ^^

You too McWay.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1785 on: September 07, 2022, 09:47:01 AM »
My main man Iron Nat and McWay making good sense per usual.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1786 on: September 07, 2022, 01:01:07 PM »
My main man Iron Nat and McWay making good sense per usual.

Excellent points ^^

You too McWay.

From my experience, I'd say that someone who has their diet on point and tired to put on size without anabolics, should have at least 60% of the weight he gains be lean mass.

Also, keep in mind that (over the last 30 years or so) there have been a number OTC supplements that help stimulate lean mass gains without merely jacking up calories: Creatine, HMB, CLA, Glutamine (in high does), etc.

They won't do JACK, if your diet is pitiful. But, they can help from time to time.

And, as others have testified, you can maintain size on modest calories after you jack them up to get to that size. Again, I'm not eating 5000 calories a day anymore (and haven't done so in YEARS).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1787 on: September 07, 2022, 01:12:58 PM »
People want to look like roided bodybuilders they see in the media.

People want the drug look.

You can't look like that naturally even if you do everything else correctly.

But you can look good.  Your expectations have to be realistic.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1788 on: September 07, 2022, 01:28:55 PM »
People want to look like roided bodybuilders they see in the media.

People want the drug look.

You can't look like that naturally even if you do everything else correctly.

But you can look good.  Your expectations have to be realistic.

As far as looking good goes, it's small and ripped; or big and "smooth". Chris Hemsworth claimed that his wife HATED how he looked for the latest Thor movie. He was way too big and ripped for her liking. His gym buddies, however, thought he looked awesome.

And it reportedly took his eating 6000 calories to get him to that size.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1789 on: September 07, 2022, 01:35:19 PM »
As far as looking good goes, it's small and ripped; or big and "smooth". Chris Hemsworth claimed that his wife HATED how he looked for the latest Thor movie. He was way too big and ripped for her liking. His gym buddies, however, thought he looked awesome.

And steroids.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: September 07, 2022, 02:02:27 PM »
Do you realize that the average North American woman weighs 168-lb? And that's at an average female height of about 5'4". So 5'7" and 195-lb is not that much heavier.

The memories help me. Also...have you never heard the expression "More cushion for the pushing"?

I believe the saying is "More cushion for the pushin"

A woman who is 5 ft. 4 in. tall is considered overweight (BMI is 25 to 29) if she weighs between about 145 and 169 pounds. She is considered obese (BMI is 30 or more) if she is closer to 174 pounds or more.

Muscle weighs the same a fat, but it is more dense. So if said woman is a bodybuilder she may not look overweight.

Almost 60% of average North American women between the ages of 20-34 are considered overweight and 36% are considered obese. These percentages increase as the average woman ages. 76% of the average woman between 65 and 74 years old is overweigh, 44% are obese.

Check this out:
https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/images/illustrations/medical-illustrations/en/adult-bmi-chart-no-heading.gif/jcr:content/renditions/aem-thumbnail-980-980.jpeg

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: September 07, 2022, 02:03:07 PM »

there it is, the staple calorific value of all bullshit articles.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1792 on: September 07, 2022, 02:08:39 PM »
there it is, the staple calorific value of all bullshit articles.

How do you figure that? I had to eat 4500-5000 back in the day, just to get over 200 lbs. And I don't look anywhere close to what he does.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: September 07, 2022, 02:10:33 PM »
How do you figure that? I had to eat 4500-5000 back in the day, just to get over 200 lbs. And I don't look anywhere close to what he does.

its always "6000" calories a day, you try eating 6000 cals a day for more than a few days, if you havent got a super efficient digestive system you get clogged up to fuck.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1794 on: September 07, 2022, 02:12:51 PM »

Were you totally drugged up like him?

Also they do tons of onscreen tricks - they drink glycogen (or something) drinks to swell up after depletion, hold weights in their hands when shot from the legs up, lighting tricks, etc..
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1795 on: September 07, 2022, 02:17:46 PM »

Im sitting at 193lbs no roids or peds' and in great shape.  Change your training up.

Valid

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1796 on: September 07, 2022, 02:18:53 PM »
Rare non-back shots of Matt C.

Look at how weak my chest is.

Also - Jewish Getbig poster Walter Sobchak says I have gyno. Is this gyno?:

Your chest is full enough but you look like you are overweight in this photo. If you were to continue training and slimmed down, your pecs would be more defined and therefore look bigger in comparison the rest of your physique.

When guys are overweight it is more difficult to determine if they have gyno because around 10% of breast tissue is fat. Breast tissue is composed of milk glands, milk ducts and supportive tissue (dense breast tissue), and fatty tissue (nondense breast tissue). When you are able to give milk from your tits, you will definitely have gyno.  ;) 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1797 on: September 07, 2022, 02:22:51 PM »
Look you took anadrol this is to be expected you bulked up and now need to lean out your chest will look better if you drop some bodyfat and water it is a process 2 steps forward one step back

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: September 07, 2022, 02:37:22 PM »
its always "6000" calories a day, you try eating 6000 cals a day for more than a few days, if you havent got a super efficient digestive system you get clogged up to fuck.

And he was on AAS/GH at a minimum.

All these movie stars are on gear.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1799 on: September 07, 2022, 02:39:26 PM »
Matt has that nasty estrogen bloat you get from taking Drol alone. Lots of fall cells forming that aren't going away anytime soon.

Should have used some Test.

And it's all going to crash and burn a few weeks after he stops.

Also, you BETTER crush that fat chick's fat pussy or at least send me her info.