Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144802 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1800 on: September 07, 2022, 02:54:44 PM »
Matt has that nasty estrogen bloat you get from taking Drol alone. Lots of fall cells forming that aren't going away anytime soon.

Should have used some Test.

And it's all going to crash and burn a few weeks after he stops.

Also, you BETTER crush that fat chick's fat pussy or at least send me her info.

One imagines intercourse between two fat people must be somewhat difficult unless the guy is hung. By his own admission, Matt is not that well endowed. On the other hand, we don't know if he has a tongue as long as Gene Simmons' of Kiss.  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1801 on: September 07, 2022, 03:10:45 PM »
Hemsworth did not eat 6K calories leading up to the shoot. You burn fat by being in a deficit. How high would Hemsworth's BMR have to have been to burn fat quickly at 6K? They all say this same exact balonie, and maybe they did increase calories drastically very early in the program. Drugs don't change this that much. That Swedish guy who did Tarzan said the same thing. There are no Olympia competitors who diet on 6K, 4K maybe at most. But many need to go down to under 3K at some points.

Yes they eat a "ton" of food. In VOLUME, not calorie density. Salad and salmon and things like that. It might even be hard to consume it all while you're really starving.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1802 on: September 07, 2022, 03:15:20 PM »
Matt has that nasty estrogen bloat you get from taking Drol alone. Lots of fall cells forming that aren't going away anytime soon.

Should have used some Test.

And it's all going to crash and burn a few weeks after he stops.

Also, you BETTER crush that fat chick's fat pussy or at least send me her info.
That`s why I said he should have used the Sust in conjunction with the A-Bomz.....as you said,having a base of Test is always a good thing when running a cycle of this type.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1803 on: September 07, 2022, 03:54:08 PM »
I just don't understand how you just went from skinny to fat where was the jacked in between? You were eating nothing then somehow up your calories to like 2k and now you are fat wtf? And this is from a smidge of anadrol? You look like a guy who has been living on anadrol and pizza for weeks. Not to be mean but time to reevaluate already you need to lean out. Back shots were misleading you are putting on fat and from very little food while working out it doesnt make sense

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: September 07, 2022, 03:56:37 PM »
I just don't understand how you just went from skinny to fat where was the jacked in between? You were eating nothing then somehow up your calories to like 2k and now you are fat wtf? And this is from a smidge of anadrol? You look like a guy who has been living on anadrol and pizza for weeks. Not to be mean but time to reevaluate already you need to lean out. Back shots were misleading you are putting on fat and from very little food while working out it doesnt make sense
He needs to drop strong,man or at least put it on the back burner for a while.....train like a bodybuilder no throwing weights around and get on the threadmill...........NOW!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: September 07, 2022, 03:57:54 PM »

Agree.

But this is what Drol only cycles do.

There is a reason nobody in their right mind would do this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1806 on: September 07, 2022, 04:26:20 PM »
99% of the male population in the world could build a better physique than that WITHOUT drugs.

Matt Canning looks like a pudgy little weak forty year old blob of estrogen.

Jesus Christ if you needed drugs to look like that….find a new hobby.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1807 on: September 07, 2022, 04:30:09 PM »
Colonel James:  I'm looking forward to seeing you in action.  Prime says you've got a 6.45inch cock.

Matt:  Well, um, I guess so. 

Colonel James:  May I see it?

Matt: Really?

Colonel:  Please. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: September 07, 2022, 04:36:15 PM »

He has no metabolism because he has no muscle.

For fucks sake, he bumped his calories up by a couple hundred a day and in two months he’s a fat fuck.

Hahahahahaha….and the irony is that he posted that fucking lame photo expecting to get compliments on his improvements. 🤣

If he took his Mommy’s yoga pants off his legs are probably worse than yours…and that’s really saying something!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1809 on: September 07, 2022, 04:47:57 PM »
its always "6000" calories a day, you try eating 6000 cals a day for more than a few days, if you havent got a super efficient digestive system you get clogged up to fuck.

I actually have. To be more precise, I drank three weight shakes (each of which was 1100 calories and 55 grams of protein), two homemade shakes of milk and eggs (500 calories each) and the rest was whatever was available at the cafeteria.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1810 on: September 07, 2022, 06:28:50 PM »
Colonel James:  I'm looking forward to seeing you in action.  Prime says you've got a 6.45inch cock.

Hahahaha!

Matt Canning, the new Dirk :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1811 on: September 07, 2022, 06:31:49 PM »
Women are wizards with camera angles and cropping shots. There's no way I'd guess she was 195.45 lbs.

Saw what you did there.  ;D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1812 on: September 07, 2022, 06:32:23 PM »
My main man Iron Nat and McWay making good sense per usual.

Agreed.  Good dudes -- good advice.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1813 on: September 07, 2022, 06:34:03 PM »

Im sitting at 193lbs no roids or peds' and in great shape.  Change your training up.

Why does everyone focus on training?

I would say as an input into progress, nutrition is twice as important.

But whether that's true or not - it's certainly more important.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1814 on: September 07, 2022, 06:35:24 PM »

LOL!!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1815 on: September 07, 2022, 06:36:55 PM »
LOL!!!!!

I'm bummed.  It's leaving Netflix at the end of this month.   ;D

Got any more pics of that broad that me and TIO are urging you to fuck?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1816 on: September 07, 2022, 06:41:35 PM »
Why does everyone focus on training?

I would say as an input into progress, nutrition is twice as important.

But whether that's true or not - it's certainly more important.

Training Rest Recovery they are all important

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1817 on: September 07, 2022, 06:44:23 PM »
Training Rest Recovery they are all important

Do you ever have regrets that you didn't receive the polio vaccine as a child?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1818 on: September 07, 2022, 07:44:17 PM »
This thread really turned. Turns out Matt is a fatass. Thats why he was spamming those same photos of the bdb and him in a tanktop. Didn't listen to all of us saying to do the sustanon. Retard

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: September 07, 2022, 07:47:38 PM »
This thread really turned. Turns out Matt is a fatass. Thats why he was spamming those same photos of the bdb and him in a tanktop. Didn't listen to all of us saying to do the sustanon. Retard

The spandex tights were a nice touch though!!  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: September 07, 2022, 07:57:47 PM »

Getbig wishes you had a pair of those…

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1821 on: September 07, 2022, 08:00:17 PM »

I’m not sure what I find the most endearing about the retard. His ballet tights and refinery safety shoes  or the fact that he loves the taste and smell of unwell girl meat (I know he’s partially retarded and slow, but someone should teach him that while the natural musky aroma of Y pie is maybe the finest scent - fishy odor indicates that the woman is sick and has some time of infection or bad bacteria)

OR his micro-pecker and his absolutely unhealthy obsession with other mens cocks. 100% without question Matt is gay which would be fine if he wasn’t the most socially weird fckr that I have ever seen.

Imagine this reality show. Living lockdown all in the same house. Matt - Prime - Shizzo - Blaha. No Prime no gdmn children you sicko!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: September 07, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »
I`m buying a pair ASAP !! LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: September 07, 2022, 08:03:30 PM »
I’m not sure what I find the most endearing about the retard. His ballet tights and refinery safety shoes  or the fact that he loves the taste and smell of unwell girl meat (I know he’s partially retarded and slow, but someone should teach him that while the natural musky aroma of Y pie is maybe the finest scent - fishy odor indicates that the woman is sick and has some time of infection or bad bacteria)

OR his micro-pecker and his absolutely unhealthy obsession with other mens cocks. 100% without question Matt is gay which would be fine if he wasn’t the most socially weird fckr that I have ever seen.

Imagine this reality show. Living lockdown all in the same house. Matt - Prime - Shizzo - Blaha. No Prime no gdmn children you sicko!!

42% bodyfat and a 15-inch arm.

Maybe steroids don’t work as well as we all thought…

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1824 on: September 07, 2022, 08:05:04 PM »
I`m buying a pair ASAP !! LOL  ;D

Don’t you fckn dare!!!!