Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143202 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1925 on: September 10, 2022, 02:58:30 AM »
I'm overweight by one standard. I'm also more muscular and in better shape than 99% of men. Or at the VERY low end, 95%.

I'm definitely the fittest man in a group of 20 men.

So if being in better shape than at least 95% of men is "fat", let alone at age 40, then I guess I'm fat.

However, this physique is acceptable to me.

I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd like to get to the leanest 175-lb possible now, with being 205-lb in this shape being my starting point:

You look good arms up and in a tank top but when your arms are down shirt off you have too much extra around your chest and your stomach looks soft. It's not like you need to lose 20lbs but you need to lose 10-15

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1926 on: September 10, 2022, 03:10:54 AM »
Agree.

But this is what Drol only cycles do.

There is a reason nobody in their right mind would do this.

People don't do oral-only cycles?

Or specifically Anadrol-only cycles?

No matter how you cut it, you are going to lose everything you gain from steroids if you go off for long enough. And I mean TRULY go off. Go off 100%, and whether it takes three months or three years, you will eventually lose everything.

Of course those debating this are also the same ones who never go off.

Although I should point out, there is evidence that once you do steroids, there will be a slight increase in muscle mass that you will permanently keep.

I'm assuming that permanent muscle is fuck all.

I wasn't planning on CYCLING steroids. I was planning on doing ONE cycle, going up very temporarily in size, going off, losing all size, and never going on again.

Now after doing this cycle...I'm thinking maybe I do want to cycle gear...but time to will tell.

But why is a one-and-done oral only cycle [or Anadrol-only cycle] a bad thing?

My assumption was I would just go back to normal?

As it was, I got the result I wanted from the cycle...and now, my expectation is that I will just go back to normal after this.

Effectively, the cycle ended two weeks ago. I've taken three Anadrol tablets in that time, so...it's basically done.

So far, I've just seen a gradual reduction in muscularity. Just what I expected.

Am I missing something?

I intended to lose what I gained, and that's what happened.

How is adding more steroids a good thing? And keep in mind - I don't care if I lose 100% of the gains in two days. The POINT was to only make temporary gains, and to do this once.

So what would adding test have done, keeping in mind I didn't intend to keep any gains.

Bodybuilding is all drugs. I have no intention to use drugs for the rest of my life. If half the Mr. Olympia lineup trained without drugs, and the other half used drugs but didn't train, and both had the same diet, the drugged half would win.

That's pathetic, but that's reality.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1927 on: September 10, 2022, 03:14:42 AM »
You look good arms up and in a tank top but when your arms are down shirt off you have too much extra around your chest and your stomach looks soft. It's not like you need to lose 20lbs but you need to lose 10-15

Unfortunately, even if I lose 40-lb, my body fat does not drop.

However, if I use a fat burning supplement, maybe that would change.

I will probably do this soon. But I won't commit unless I'm certain I have the proper diet to follow.

In the meantime I will train for strength, because I can make more progress in strength training even if I'm not eating enough. It's one area where training alone matters a lot.

For bodybuilding, nutrition matters a lot, and I HATE to eat.

I might just do a cutting diet later. But for now, I will do strength training as a placeholder, basically. Until I figure out a good diet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: September 10, 2022, 03:46:31 AM »
Unfortunately, even if I lose 40-lb, my body fat does not drop.

However, if I use a fat burning supplement, maybe that would change.

I will probably do this soon. But I won't commit unless I'm certain I have the proper diet to follow.

In the meantime I will train for strength, because I can make more progress in strength training even if I'm not eating enough. It's one area where training alone matters a lot.

For bodybuilding, nutrition matters a lot, and I HATE to eat.

I might just do a cutting diet later. But for now, I will do strength training as a placeholder, basically. Until I figure out a good diet.

The fuck are you talking about losing all your “gains” and training for strength you are not strong you use shit form already you will not press more weight without gaining muscle and learning technique and form to do that

If you can’t get lean losing 40lbs you have no fucking idea what you are doing meanwhile you act like getting fat and bloated on anadrol somehow proves you were right about something all along it proves you were wrong. Just adding anadrol did not magically  improve your physique. You are not on the way to 220lbs plus you are on your way to a bra. You have not added 30lbs of lean tissue not sure if you have added 5 and you want to go back to starvation dieting and “strength” training that got you nowhere now. You want to get lean do more reps and volume not less

You have crashed your natural production that is why you don’t do anadrol alone you are going to look worse than ever when you come off not the same as before

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1929 on: September 10, 2022, 04:08:08 AM »
You don’t compete in Olympic style weightlifting or amateur powerlifting you did one string man contest years ago in a weight class no one has ever heard about and you are 40 years old so stop pretending you are some kind of world class power lifter and start focusing on getting in better shape. There are nattys in shaoe nattys not in shape and juicers in shape and not in shape right now you are the last abs worst category. You gave up on natural way to early but now if you want assistance you may as well go all the way. Stay clear of anadrol and Dianabol you are already soft. You need Tren Halo and Winstrol and Masteron you need to tighten up reduce the estrogen and water and fat. Increase your volume and reps to lean out more use good form so you can train more often save some for your next workout but you need to be in the 100-200 total rep range to get in shape at this point

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1930 on: September 10, 2022, 04:34:48 AM »
Why?

How is adding more gear in better?

You're saying it prevents some estrogenic activity or something?

To be clear, whatever that is on my pecs...it was there before starting the the cycle.

Keep in mind I have crap pecs. MAYBE they could get better with some changes in my training, and a significant [5%] reduction in body fat.

Maybe...
Do you research anything gear related or do you just randomly take anything available......any combo of things or do you know why you`re taking a compound and why you should possibly combine another compound with it to maximize the effect it won`t deliver if used alone.

I`m not saying anything that you`re thinking in your above post ,I`m saying it`s always best to have a base of Test especially with just an oral otherwise used alone.......this is just mine and thousands of others opinion.

Plus as far as your bodyfat and pec developmemt,start over and do things correctly without training with tons of momentum.....I`m surprised you haven`t torn anything yet so far but as you age trust me training like you do just throwing shit around,somethings bound to give sooner than later......you`re not old but you`re certainly no kid either.

If I could,I would put a huge funnell in your ear and pour in an extra large box of this stuff called knowledge cuz for me to explain what I think you should do would take a zillion posts all longer than the longest post you`ve ever posted.

SQUARE ONE......FIND IT......START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT MINDSET AND DIFFERENT GOALS......JUST MY OPINION BUT DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.early Hodge Twins referance.  :D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: September 10, 2022, 04:35:20 AM »
LOL.

Thank you.

The training adjustments I'm up for doing. But my low appetite is holding me back.

If I could fix up my diet for 3-6 months, people here would be astounded at the transformation.

This gear transformation was pretty good - it was definitely a noticeable improvement. IMO, most people would assume such changes in that time period were assisted by steroids. Which they were.

But I could make even better progress if I could commit to a high protein diet, for a sustained period of time.

Regarding my lats - I don't think I have much lat muscle there.

I just don't have much in the way of muscle fiber density at all. I have very good shoulders genetics. My arms look aesthetic in the relaxed pose, and I have a couple of other ok areas. But I am severely lacking on muscle fiber density for my chest, back, and some other areas.

I think to be a pro, one needs >50% strong parts. Some freaks like Ronnie have basically all strong parts.

But I have, what, pro level shoulders potential? My triceps are ok.

But everything else is low in muscle fiber concentration.

I thought training at 40 would be harder than it is, but it's not. And I don't want to waste this ability to still train hard.

AbrahamG - do you happen to have a diet for me to cut to 175-lb, and be as lean as possible at that weight?

Why would this be difficult for you? Aren't autistic people supposed to like repetition and familiarity? Just eat bodybuilding foods the same meals each day over and over and don't stray to unhealthy foods. There isn't some special skill, knowledge, or genetics involved with sticking to a diet you just have to actually do it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: September 10, 2022, 04:41:58 AM »
I will only use gear again if I eat a proper "bro" diet.

I don't want to waste the gear, and I hate to eat.
YOU SHOULD BE EATING A PROPER DIET ALL THE TIME AS A SERIOUS WEIGHT TRAINER.

Come on Matt you`re not new to this shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1933 on: September 10, 2022, 04:50:50 AM »
The words "IF" and "CAN`T" should never enter a serious trainees vocabulary or thoughts.

I  know that might sound corny to some people here but the mind dictates what the body will and can do, to an extent of course, but thinking like a defeatist means the battle is already lost,and you`re the one who lost it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: September 10, 2022, 06:46:32 AM »
Matt try this for pecs:

Smith Inclines 1=1/2 reps = one rep

Bring the bar slowly down to the hollow of your throat/clavicles and press back up,then bring it halfway down and press back up....this constitutes one rep.....slow and controlled 6 reps done in this manner should be counted as 12 reps......do 6 sets

DB Flyes....lower slowly to a fully stretched position,hold in this position for a 2 count and bring them back up.....always lower them down and a (bit back towards your head......best way I can explain it without demonstrating)  for a better stretch......6 sets also.....that`s it.....of course your diet must be re-vamped bigtime if you want defined pecs and a defined body in general.

You need to hit that treadmill buddy,and if you are paranoid about the Sustanon and Abomz you should just stay natty......comparing yourself to  an over 300  pound Atwood health wise is just plain old dumb.......his fucking heart probably weighed 75 pounds alone.  :D

I never advocate drug use,as it is a very personal choice, but YOU are using them so if you use them,use them correctly then cycle off the old school way......look at Samir among many others Tony Pearson is another great example.....these guys have used for eons but are still kicking and Tony as well as Richard Baldwin,and Robby Robinson still look fantastic, and are still training hard for their ages.

They may have underlying health issues who knows,I`m sure they are responsible and smart enough to have periodic blood work done but are in their 60`s and 70`s respectively.

If you use gear smart and dont abuse it you should be safe just ask Lee Haney.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1935 on: September 10, 2022, 08:18:27 AM »
FATTY MATTY TITTIES - TRAINING BRA REQUIRED!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: September 10, 2022, 08:28:06 AM »
The fuck are you talking about losing all your “gains” and training for strength you are not strong you use shit form already you will not press more weight without gaining muscle and learning technique and form to do that

If you can’t get lean losing 40lbs you have no fucking idea what you are doing meanwhile you act like getting fat and bloated on anadrol somehow proves you were right about something all along it proves you were wrong. Just adding anadrol did not magically  improve your physique. You are not on the way to 220lbs plus you are on your way to a bra. You have not added 30lbs of lean tissue not sure if you have added 5 and you want to go back to starvation dieting and “strength” training that got you nowhere now. You want to get lean do more reps and volume not less

You have crashed your natural production that is why you don’t do anadrol alone you are going to look worse than ever when you come off not the same as before

Flamingo Legs Hankins telling it like it is.

Do any of you guys wasting your time typing out good advice, really think that thick-headed retard Matt “Titties” Canning is going to actually listen to you?

KING OF KANGZ MANBOOBS!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: September 10, 2022, 02:15:56 PM »
Hmm...

Leave it to that moron Walter Sobchak to mess it up. I have asked four people in person, one being my doctor, and they have all confirmed it is not gyno.

However, I have some body fat and water to deal with there.

I think I'm going to do what Kevin Levrone used to do, but on a smaller scale, obviously - I will drop to a light weight, for health reasons, during the winter when we are covered up. Then follow a proper "bro" bodybuilding diet and training program, maybe five months out of the year.

So from September to April, I'll train for strength, and drop to 170-lb. During this time, my lifts will go up, universally.

Then for the five months of April to August, I will follow a bodybuilding program.

But 200 is clearly too heavy. Maybe 190 would be ideal. But, time will tell.

Also, I loathe the sun. I fear getting sunburned. However, my lack of tan is making me look less lean. Being tanned helps this.

You should not give any credence to most folks on Getbig telling you that you have gyno. They are simply trolling you for a reaction. If you are concerned, asking your doctor makes sense because your doctor knows the difference between breast tissue and fat.

You added a fair amount of weight to your frame in a very short time span. It is expected that you are going to look somewhat bloated. The best way for you to determine if this is healthy or not is by how you feel. Personally, I think you looked better when you were lighter. To me, your chubby face makes you look older than you are. But what I think is not important. What is important is what you think. The only problem with self-assessment is we tend to see ourselves as we want to be rather that who we are. Or worse, there are people see themselves as they imagine they are, like people with eating disorders and those with body dysmorphia. What looks too fat to me may look perfectly fine to you.

When I was your age, I wanted to be big. I succeeded but I felt unhealthy and sluggish. It took me a lifetime to accept that I will never look like the bodybuilder I imagined myself becoming. It simply isn't in my genes. I am very comfortable with my current weight, which hovers around 175 lbs. At 70" tall I am proportional, neither too fat nor too skinny. My clothes fit well, I eat what I want, I feel healthy for an old dude and mostly I don't feel like I am faking it. It is a great place to be. You should give it a try.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: September 10, 2022, 05:11:05 PM »
You should not give any credence to most folks on Getbig telling you that you have gyno. They are simply trolling you for a reaction. If you are concerned, asking your doctor makes sense because your doctor knows the difference between breast tissue and fat.

You added a fair amount of weight to your frame in a very short time span. It is expected that you are going to look somewhat bloated. The best way for you to determine if this is healthy or not is by how you feel. Personally, I think you looked better when you were lighter. To me, your chubby face makes you look older than you are. But what I think is not important. What is important is what you think. The only problem with self-assessment is we tend to see ourselves as we want to be rather that who we are. Or worse, there are people see themselves as they imagine they are, like people with eating disorders and those with body dysmorphia. What looks too fat to me may look perfectly fine to you.

When I was your age, I wanted to be big. I succeeded but I felt unhealthy and sluggish. It took me a lifetime to accept that I will never look like the bodybuilder I imagined myself becoming. It simply isn't in my genes. I am very comfortable with my current weight, which hovers around 175 lbs. At 70" tall I am proportional, neither too fat nor too skinny. My clothes fit well, I eat what I want, I feel healthy for an old dude and mostly I don't feel like I am faking it. It is a great place to be. You should give it a try.

Google pseudogynecomastia you soggy old know-nothing pervert. Stop running your cock-tunnel about shit you don’t know.

For three and a half months all Mat “Titties” Canning did was brag and obsess about his steroid gains, when in reality all he did was get fat.

Jesus Christ his lower back, abdominal, and intercostal areas are literally YEARS away from looking like a real bodybuilder. Let’s be realistic here, Matt “Cock Connoisseur” Canning was given all the advice he needed to optimize his drug cycle. He didn’t listen, didn’t do the work, has absolutely shit genetics, and is weak as fuck…that is why he looks like shit and always will.

Period, end of story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1939 on: September 10, 2022, 05:25:12 PM »
“fake gynecomastia” is fat tissue.  So this changes what?

Gynecomastia, commonly referred to as gyno is an increase in the amount of breast gland tissue in boys or men

Which of these conditions are you suggesting Matt has? Fake gyno or the real deal? I said and continue to say that it is fat and not breast tissue. If he loses weight, the truth will come out.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1940 on: September 10, 2022, 07:09:20 PM »
Unfortunately that could be gyno from the looks of it.

I had it removed from one side myself.

My advice was to only run orals for a month as the side effects outweigh the results often after that time.

After that, like others, I liked the idea of just doing the Sust and an AI.

You have a misconception about how these drugs work.

Just taking a pill here or there is a terrible idea.

You either come clean or you stay on.

Taking it occasionally will just delay you having to face reality.

If you don’t want to come off run the test and look into AI’s and maybe Masteron for your chest.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: September 10, 2022, 07:23:43 PM »
“fake gynecomastia” is fat tissue.  So this changes what?

Gynecomastia, commonly referred to as gyno is an increase in the amount of breast gland tissue in boys or men

Which of these conditions are you suggesting Matt has? Fake gyno or the real deal? I said and continue to say that it is fat and not breast tissue. If he loses weight, the truth will come out.

It’s TITS you soggy old fucking homo.

Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning did a 3-1/2 month cycle of steroids and grew TITS!

Not muscle, not definition, not mass….TITS!

You brain dead cocksukker.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: September 11, 2022, 09:06:28 AM »
Just wondering, what makes prime "soggy", isn't being old usually more associated with being "dried up" maybe  "crusty"  ??? ;D

It’s TITS you soggy old fucking homo.

Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning did a 3-1/2 month cycle of steroids and grew TITS!

Not muscle, not definition, not mass….TITS!

You brain dead cocksukker.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: September 11, 2022, 06:18:53 PM »
People don't do oral-only cycles?

Or specifically Anadrol-only cycles?

No matter how you cut it, you are going to lose everything you gain from steroids if you go off for long enough. And I mean TRULY go off. Go off 100%, and whether it takes three months or three years, you will eventually lose everything.

Only amatuers and people who know very little about steroids do.

There is a reason why all vets say the first cycle should always be Test only.

Taking steroids will create muscle that is permanent, as long as you continue to train, but it's like 5-10% that you keep.

So yes, bodybuilding is all drugs.

I've continued to use AAS since it was part of my TRT program from an Endocrinologist. I came off many times and recovered my natural test values, however my bloodwork and profiles actually look better on 75mg of Test a week.

I'm not interested in getting big again, i used to walk around at 260-270 and was strong as a bull.

No reason for that, i do care about my health and i am in absolutely perfect health.

I still train because i enjoy it and still have a lot of strength. At 210-220 pounds i look amazing. And i have great cardio. I hike 4-5 miles every weekend with 3-4k feet of elevation change. Not a person i know can maintain my pace. And i also do search and rescue for hikers, climbers and skiers. Just because i know the area well and can push the pace.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: September 11, 2022, 11:21:39 PM »
Just wondering, what makes prime "soggy", isn't being old usually more associated with being "dried up" maybe  "crusty"  ??? ;D

He posted a picture of him in underwear where he basically looked like wet packing box cardboard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: September 12, 2022, 12:14:23 AM »
He posted a picture of him in underwear where he basically looked like wet packing box cardboard.

Yes 'he' did. When I took that selfie, I had recently and purposefully, dropped about 15 to 20 lbs. Geezers like me, who spent far too many years laying in the sun getting a tan, have skin which lost elasticity. When we lose weight, our skin doesn't instantly "shrink wrap" like it once did. Also, I had major surgery about 9 years ago which left me with a scared droopy navel and lopsided abs... one side is worse than the other. That photo was intended to show the reality of what some of us look like when they are get old.

Being called 'soggy' does not bother me in the least because I know from experience that most of you when you get to be my age will look as bad or worse. You can't imagine this when you are middle-aged. Some folks make stupid comment like they will off themselves before that happens... almost all of you will not. And many of you will look far worse than I did in that photo.

Some of you get a kick out of ridiculing seniors. That is unfortunate.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1946 on: September 12, 2022, 01:58:50 AM »
Yes 'he' did. When I took that selfie, I had recently and purposefully, dropped about 15 to 20 lbs. Geezers like me, who spent far too many years laying in the sun getting a tan, have skin which lost elasticity. When we lose weight, our skin doesn't instantly "shrink wrap" like it once did. Also, I had major surgery about 9 years ago which left me with a scared droopy navel and lopsided abs... one side is worse than the other. That photo was intended to show the reality of what some of us look like when they are get old.

Being called 'soggy' does not bother me in the least because I know from experience that most of you when you get to be my age will look as bad or worse. You can't imagine this when you are middle-aged. Some folks make stupid comment like they will off themselves before that happens... almost all of you will not. And many of you will look far worse than I did in that photo.

Any of you who get a kick out of ridiculing seniors, need to get a life. If that’s the best you can do with your time, maybe you should end yourselves.

Meltdown

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1947 on: September 12, 2022, 09:08:19 AM »

Any of you who get a kick out of ridiculing seniors, need to get a life. If that’s the best you can do with your time, maybe you should end yourselves.

You’re 78 years old and posting on Getbig.

It’s you that needs to get a life.

Preferably a really short one.

Soggy old phaggot.

MATT “TITTIES” CANNING - MR. LACTATION 2022!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1948 on: September 13, 2022, 12:52:56 PM »
Matt,
Follow Wes's advices.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V