Author Topic: Poor Europe is about to get ass raped by the USA  (Read 3301 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Poor Europe is about to get ass raped by the USA
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2022, 06:17:20 PM »
That’s why I said global economy.  None of what’s happening is good.  How the fed is sitting idle saying shit like a recession is not absolute or that things are okay tells you they are clueless or just masking what is really happening.  This will be a global collapse.

Is there gonna be a global collapse? Maybe. But must of us first worlders on here just have to worry about tightening our purse strings, whereas those in third world will be worrying about starvation.

Deglobalisation which is what's happening is a good thing, it needs to happen. Standards of living dropping because of it won't be nice, but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing. It's just people being soft and crybabies. We could all learn a thing or two from the frugal Dr Goodrum here.

The FED and those making decisions know exactly what they're doing. Well they know what they're trying to do. Success isn't guaranteed, but never bet against the USA and capitalism. Buy the dip.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2022, 06:25:30 PM »
That's amazing. In London, really? I'd expect high prices there.

Americans and Canadians are too caught up in brands/labels which sell at a considerable mark up.

You don't need to buy branded staples like toilet paper, bleach, rice, pasta, beans etc.

There is a big market for cheaper store branded goods here. Often it's the same product, even made in the same factory as the branded good just sold with different labelling and pricing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2022, 07:07:51 PM »
Americans and Canadians are too caught up in brands which overcharge.

You don't need to buy branded staples like toilet paper, bleach, rice, pasta, beans etc.

There is a big market for cheaper store branded goods here. Often it's the same product, even made in the same factory as the branded good just sold with different labelling.

I found this to be correct with Safeway Select. You still need to compare prices because occasionally the maker branded products are on sale with a better price than the store brand. Check quantities too. For example the Greek Gods yogurt I like is similar in price at Safeway and Walmart. The difference is the same product at Walmart is a slightly larger container - 32 oz verses 28 oz. Check price per oz. on everything.

Got gas at Costco yesterday for $4.76 a gal. The 2 Chevron stations near me are charging $5.59 a gal with their card. I don't think I have ever seen that big a difference in price between the two places before. It cost me $44.50 for 9.350 gallons which filled the tank. This will probably do it for a month or more. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2022, 07:14:34 PM »
Americans and Canadians are too caught up in brands/labels which sell at a considerable mark up.

There is a big market for cheaper store branded goods here. Often it's the same product, even made in the same factory as the branded good just sold with different labelling and pricing.

Exactly right.

I buy off brand items all the time and people think i'm some cheap ass.

No, i just value my money and like you said a lot of this stuff comes from the same place.

Americans love to pay more just for a name with better marketing. Makes them feel rich.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2022, 11:05:13 PM »
'America' now has higher inflation than many African countries.

Congratulations.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2022, 11:35:33 PM »

Well...North America is basically just a place to shop right now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2022, 11:39:03 PM »
Besides my iPhone, I no longer buy any American products.

Only European. Better quality anyway.

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2022, 01:36:48 AM »
None of this is down to incompetence.  It is all planned and done maliciously.  The future of America and Europe is BLEAK unless profound changes occur.  Try looking to South America to get a glimpse of the not too distant future in the USA.  Poverty and Crime and Racial conflicts that make the present ones look mild.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2022, 03:32:57 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2022, 04:01:03 AM »
Full video:

Her last line to all the people who've had all their skin burned off.... "You've got this"   ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2022, 04:35:25 AM »
Bend over into crash position, grab your legs, and kiss your azz goodbye.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2022, 05:42:52 AM »

Cope. "At least we got it better than those guys."

The US is plenty capable of producing energy, fertilizer, and food. It isn't producing them because of government policies. The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2022, 06:07:04 AM »
Cope. "At least we got it better than those guys."

The US is plenty capable of producing energy, fertilizer, and food. It isn't producing them because of government policies. The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with it.

The guy is very bullish on America.

The rest of the world for the most part is f*cked.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2022, 06:07:59 AM »
'America' now has higher inflation than many African countries.

Congratulations.

Another reason why Goodrum should move to Kenya...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2022, 08:09:27 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2022, 08:16:07 AM »
Biden and the brainless libturdz, the cause of this entire mess...  Will be fixed in 2 years when Libturdz are out...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2022, 08:48:09 AM »
Brutal if true

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2022, 08:58:31 AM »

He must use the same hat vendor as Bhanky.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2022, 05:48:09 PM »
The guy is very bullish on America.

The rest of the world for the most part is f*cked.

Idk. Those who can't afford Oakleys and have to work instead of make videos are probably less confident. Dude had a strong "I live in Boulder and have money" vibe.

I'm just real tired of governments fucking over their people with destructive policies and then telling us it's all Vladimir Putin's fault. It's a lie.

And if I'm wrong, and it's true, isn't that a good reason to de-globalize and enact policies that bolster domestic production of necessities? Except we're getting the opposite, "because green."

My tinfoil says this is some kind of Phase 2. Another manufactured panic. I can't wait to see what The Solution is going to be, but I expect it'll involve being told we're all in this together and looking to Bill Gates & Co. to feed us while currency switches to WEF Coin.

That's just the foil talking tho. Still. Think I'll incorporate a water heater into my woodstove.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2022, 04:27:49 AM »
Idk. Those who can't afford Oakleys and have to work instead of make videos are probably less confident. Dude had a strong "I live in Boulder and have money" vibe.

I'm just real tired of governments fucking over their people with destructive policies and then telling us it's all Vladimir Putin's fault. It's a lie.

And if I'm wrong, and it's true, isn't that a good reason to de-globalize and enact policies that bolster domestic production of necessities? Except we're getting the opposite, "because green."

My tinfoil says this is some kind of Phase 2. Another manufactured panic. I can't wait to see what The Solution is going to be, but I expect it'll involve being told we're all in this together and looking to Bill Gates & Co. to feed us while currency switches to WEF Coin.

That's just the foil talking tho. Still. Think I'll incorporate a water heater into my woodstove.

Check out his other vids.

De-globalization is exactly what he predicts.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2022, 05:09:28 AM »
Ok, I won't shit on the dude until I see some more of his stuff.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2022, 04:36:29 PM »
Full video:

Her last line to all the people who've had all their skin burned off.... "You've got this"   ::)

And that's just one nuke. NYC is for sure getting multiple nukes. The I95 corridor will be turned into a sheet of glass. Yes, we will kill and destroy Russia, but we will also be destroyed in the process. So I really don't know what the point is, aside from a monumental ass-covering exercise taking place, of telling someone in Tribeca that if a nuke is to go off to hide in the closet. Really? LOL.

The elephant in the room when it comes to the above announcement is Long Island. Those 8+ million people have no way out in the case of nukes going off in NYC. The radioactive cloud will slowly kill most of them within a week.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2022, 04:54:52 PM »
To the financial establishment there is an upside to a crashing stock market: they get to pick up shares of quality companies at bargain basement prices.

A collapse of the currency offers no such upside.

That’s why I believe when push comes to shove the fed wil prioritize saving the dollar.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2022, 05:04:44 PM »
That’s why I said global economy.  None of what’s happening is good.  How the fed is sitting idle saying shit like a recession is not absolute or that things are okay tells you they are clueless or just masking what is really happening.  This will be a global collapse.

Change your avatar the fuck back right now.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2022, 10:54:02 PM »

Looks like Macron is on the way out, just like Boris .His own government is turning against him ............. ;D