Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 79027 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2022, 06:30:55 AM »
Fox dedicated a whole segment today on his troubling cough.

Why do you watch Fox?
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2022, 06:33:24 AM »
Why anyone watches any fake news is beyond me... All braindead / talking head retards...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2022, 06:51:59 AM »
I literally put every Biden regime supporters in the category of communist or communist sympathizers and are responsible for literally everything that’s happening now. That being said, communists should be purged

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/trump-shatters-fundraising-records-bidens-fbi-raids-mar-lago/

I put Trumpturds as the biggest retards in the world.  You prove it everyday.

Now send the grifter more money.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2022, 07:38:04 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2022, 07:40:45 AM »
it never ends. ;D

Three of the ones who get owned on here more than anyone when it comes to politics are you, lurker/Strawman and Prime lol

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2022, 08:03:04 AM »

Says the infamous PedoCuck of the board.
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2022, 08:40:18 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2022, 08:45:47 AM »
No one gives a shit 😂

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/jan-6-hearings-not-impacting-public-opinion-poll?utm_source=sf&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twjtn

Those like LNM are merely parroting the MSM in the  hopes of upsetting those that not only know better but work harder at living for and giving to their families instead of taking from others in the name of "fairness".

It does not take a smart person to see what the "sinfluencers" of the MSM have done, just someone with that which is now all to uncommon.  Common sense.  You have it and so do many others here and in the real world. And what is needed is for us to live it.  Be well, brother.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2022, 09:18:19 AM »
Those like LNM are merely parroting the MSM in the  hopes of upsetting those that not only know better but work harder at living for and giving to their families instead of taking from others in the name of "fairness".

It does not take a smart person to see what the "sinfluencers" of the MSM have done, just someone with that which is now all to uncommon.  Common sense.  You have it and so do many others here and in the real world. And what is needed is for us to live it.  Be well, brother.

Happy to see you back 🙏

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2022, 11:13:31 AM »
Three of the ones who get owned on here more than anyone when it comes to politics are you, lurker/Strawman and Prime lol

So says the geriatric retard that is never right.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2022, 11:15:57 AM »

Idiot words. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2022, 11:16:58 AM »
You know if Trumpy wanted to really back his story up he would release the details of the warrant and the items they seized.  He is free to do so.  Why hasn’t he?    :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2022, 11:42:08 AM »
Why do you watch Fox?

I watch a little bit of everything. Including Fox and Newsmax.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2022, 11:43:24 AM »
I watch a little bit of everything. Including Fox and Newsmax.

Gotcha....I'll watch a fox clip if it's posted here or on twitter, but can't watch politics on tv, especially if it's one of the really biased sites, regardless of which side they're on.
Y

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2022, 11:47:59 AM »
LurkerNoMore: ... why didn't he willing testify under oath to PROVE everyone is lying, wrong, corrupt (but him of course)..

why did he plead the 5th as well as his adult children on other matters, when he stated that anyone who pleads the 5th must be guilty?

why did he say that anyone who doesn't release their taxes running for president must have something to hide (him mentioning romney by name who eventually did release his taxes) but didn't and still hasn't done so himself and made up lie after lie after lie on why he "couldn't"....

it goes on and on and on and these trump worshippers ignore or, don't want to hear, didn't hear it and don't believe it when told, etc...

the difference or one difference is that we don't worship biden, or any politician, they do worship trump, TRUMP of all people! The man who laughs at them, insults them, "i could shoot someone and not lose any supporters!', "how stupid are the people of Iowa?!", who uses them and didn't know they existed or wanted to know they existed until he decided to run for office....

the man who was born on 3rd base, the man who hobnobbed with hollywood (you know those evil liberal hollywood elites!) and worked in hollywood, the man who had how many deferments to not serve in the military, whose entire family never did, the man who made fun of the handicapped in public at a rally, made fun of gold star families, who SCREAMS AND REEKS of being one of those "elites" that they profess to hate, and they eat it and eat up trump.

yes, most politicians suck and/or corrupt, and yes, there is alot wrong going on in washington d.c. republican and democrat and always have,  but jesus christ if you believe in whatever trump says he believes in or wants to do, right wing/republicans you can't find ANYONE ELSE that would do the same things, the whatever trump would do and vote for that person instead of this thing called trump?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2022, 11:49:13 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2022, 11:49:23 AM »
Gotcha....I'll watch a fox clip if it's posted here or on twitter, but can't watch politics on tv, especially if it's one of the really biased sites, regardless of which side they're on.

When I'm waking up and having my coffee, I basically flip btw the 4. I don't have any one channel or program that I have to watch on a daily basis.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2022, 11:52:49 AM »
one of the worst creations in the past few decades was the creation of 24 hour news networks including "opinion hosts", on either side of the political spectrum...

The only news one should watch is their local news to find out what is going on in their own world and then some information from elsewhere...

then again, the problem with so so many Americans are they are too "local" too "regional" and not a clue as to the rest of the world...

So then again, perhaps all different forms of media from various sources for international and national news is the way to go?....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2022, 12:01:49 PM »
LurkerNoMore: ... why didn't he willing testify under oath to PROVE everyone is lying, wrong, corrupt (but him of course)..

why did he plead the 5th as well as his adult children on other matters, when he stated that anyone who pleads the 5th must be guilty?

why did he say that anyone who doesn't release their taxes running for president must have something to hide (him mentioning romney by name who eventually did release his taxes) but didn't and still hasn't done so himself and made up lie after lie after lie on why he "couldn't"....

it goes on and on and on and these trump worshippers ignore or, don't want to hear, didn't hear it and don't believe it when told, etc...

the difference or one difference is that we don't worship biden, or any politician, they do worship trump, TRUMP of all people! The man who laughs at them, insults them, "i could shoot someone and not lose any supporters!', "how stupid are the people of Iowa?!", who uses them and didn't know they existed or wanted to know they existed until he decided to run for office....

the man who was born on 3rd base, the man who hobnobbed with hollywood (you know those evil liberal hollywood elites!) and worked in hollywood, the man who had how many deferments to not serve in the military, whose entire family never did, the man who made fun of the handicapped in public at a rally, made fun of gold star families, who SCREAMS AND REEKS of being one of those "elites" that they profess to hate, and they eat it and eat up trump.

yes, most politicians suck and/or corrupt, and yes, there is alot wrong going on in washington d.c. republican and democrat and always have,  but jesus christ if you believe in whatever trump says he believes in or wants to do, right wing/republicans you can't find ANYONE ELSE that would do the same things, the whatever trump would do and vote for that person instead of this thing called trump?

Yes, he has his rabid idiots for sure, but the "resistance"  ::) ::) side against him has the same fervor, lunacy, and cultism.  He has made many an adult lose their minds.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »
Not really.

Totally and completely. Par for course with you anyway. No surprise there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2022, 12:23:00 PM »
it never ends. ;D

Marco Rubio is both, and to the extreme.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2022, 12:24:46 PM »
Why anyone watches any fake news is beyond me... All braindead / talking head retards...

Are you saying you believe FOX is fake news? This is very interesting. I never would have guess that you would take this position.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2022, 12:25:23 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2022, 12:27:32 PM »

At least you're not denying it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2022, 12:28:39 PM »

So says the geriatric retard that is never right.  ::)

You need to do better than that