Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 79072 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1050 on: January 19, 2023, 03:56:03 PM »
6 years of your arrogance and denial of any wrongdoing by people like you and of course, it's always the other side that's in the wrong. Maybe if you were capable of recognizing and acknowledging the similarities of the two situations, you would be more credible in some sort of debate. However, from what I can see, you are still a party line follower trying to deflect any blame from your guy and living in this delusional world where your views and opinions are the only ones that matter or are valid. You guys infected with TDS have let it ruin your perception of reality, if you ever had one.

Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome or ATDS is when Trump’s faults are always overlooked in favor of criticizing Trump’s critics.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1051 on: January 19, 2023, 08:21:27 PM »
Chaos, I have been critical of both parties. I have said more than once I am not a fan of Bidens. I just think he was less dangerous than Trump.
I have not made excuses for Biden having classified documents he was not authorized to possess.
It's almost like you have skimmed my posts of the last 6 yeas and gleaned an inaccurate picture 
I've voted for Republican and Democratic presidents.
And as far as living in a world where I believe my views are the only ones that matter is a bit over dramatical. Depending on the subject, I usually feel comfortable with my opinion but hold that I may be wrong. An example of where that wouldn't be the case is if someone said they believe the election was stolen and Trump won. While my nature is to consider thier opinion as potentially valid, the overwhelming evidence is pretty clear that they are wrong. If I'm being unreasonable for thinking that.... then I guess I am unreasonable.   
You've consistently and constantly supported leftist liberal views and ideas. You may think you have been critical of both parties but your neutrality is to be questioned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: January 19, 2023, 08:22:20 PM »
::)

Well that didn't last long.
Nobody likes you, you are small and weak and depend on the government to tell you how to live your life. Pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1053 on: January 20, 2023, 06:53:08 AM »
Nobody likes you, you are small and weak and depend on the government to tell you how to live your life. Pathetic.

Exactly - on top of that his weak low IQ mind now believes grooming children to be genderless is a great feat.  His hero is the senile corrupt groping/sniffing sexual predator Biden as told to him by CNN.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1054 on: January 20, 2023, 07:52:36 AM »

What is pathetic is feeling the urge to run showcase your TDfS every time a fact about the orange turd is posted.  We get it... it triggers you.  Let those tears of impotent rage out....   it will keep them from pooling in those cankles, waist and moobs. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: January 20, 2023, 07:59:19 AM »
Another day, another excuse.   :D

The folders were empty?  HAHAHAHA  yet it is clear in the photos they were not.  Never mind the fact that it destroys his previous excuse of "everybody brings work home with them."

Spin on retards.... 

---
Trump claims documents found at Mar-a-Lago were empty folders labeled 'classified' that he'd kept because they were 'cool'.

Former President Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that the government documents the FBI recovered from Mar-a-Lago last summer were just empty folders marked "classified" or "confidential."

"When I was in the Oval Office, or elsewhere, * 'papers' were distributed to groups of people & me, they would often be in a striped paper folder with 'Classified' or 'Confidential' or another word on them," he wrote on his Twitter-esque social media site Truth Social. "When the session was over, they would collect the paper(s), but not the folders, & I saved hundreds of them."

He added: "Remember, these were just ordinary, inexpensive folders with various words printed on them, but they were a 'cool' keepsake." Trump also referred to the FBI as the "Gestapo" and "Trump Hating Marxist Thugs," saying that perhaps they "took some of these empty folders when they Raided Mar-a-Lago, & counted them as a document, which they are not." And he reiterated the false claim that the FBI "planted" evidence at Mar-a-Lago when it executed a search warrant at the property in August — a claim his lawyers have stopped short of repeating in court filings.

The former president's claim that the FBI merely recovered empty folders from Mar-a-Lago is untrue, according to photos released by the Justice Department of materials seized from Trump's south Florida estate.

There is also no proof that the FBI planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago. Senior judge Raymond Dearie, who was shortly appointed "special master" in the case, repeatedly pressed Trump's legal team to provide proof of his claim that documents were planted at his Florida home. They did not provide any such evidence, and a federal appeals court nullified Dearie's appointment in December.

Trump on Wednesday also accused President Joe Biden, who's facing his own federal investigation connected to his mishandling of classified information, of having violated the law.

"Biden is being treated so much better than me, I'm shocked (not really!)," Trump wrote on Truth Social. "Why aren't they raiding his house, & how come his representatives and lawyers are allowed to work together with the Gestapo in looking for documents, when my lawyers & representatives were not allowed anywhere near the search. We weren't even allowed to know what they took when they raided my home."

Legal scholars and DOJ veterans have pointed out, however, that the feds were forced to execute a search warrant for Trump's home because he resisted turning over thousands of pages of sensitive records over more than 18 months of negotiations between his legal team and the US government.

In Biden's case, according to the White House and media reports, the president's lawyers informed the National Archives immediately after discovering a cache of classified records at his old office at a Washington, DC, think tank in November.

Following that discovery, Biden's legal team undertook an "exhaustive" search and uncovered a second batch of classified documents at another location, NBC News reported last week. The White House has said that the president was not aware of what information is contained in the documents and that he and his lawyers are cooperating with the Justice Department as it investigates Biden's improper storage of government documents.

The development has put the Justice Department and Attorney General Merrick Garland in the unprecedented position of overseeing two concurrent special counsel investigations — one focusing on Trump, run by special counsel Jack Smith, and the other focusing on Biden, run by special counsel Robert Hur — into the current and former president's handling of national security information.

But legal experts cautioned against conflating the two inquiries based on what's currently known, saying that while the Biden matter should be scrutinized through a criminal and counterintelligence lens, there are key differences between it and the Mar-a-Lago documents case in terms of both scale and scope.

"This only seems like a big deal because of the Trump issue, when in fact it shares characteristics not with Trump's fact set, but with all the other incidents the public never hears about," Matt Miller, a former DOJ spokesperson under the Obama administration, told Insider last week.

Barbara McQuade, the former US attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, also told Insider that Biden's case appears to be different from Trump's because it doesn't appear to have "aggravating factors" — like obstruction of justice and willful violation of the law — that Trump's does.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: January 20, 2023, 05:53:04 PM »
What is pathetic is feeling the urge to run showcase your TDfS every time a fact about the orange turd is posted.  We get it... it triggers you.  Let those tears of impotent rage out....   it will keep them from pooling in those cankles, waist and moobs.
As we all understand that your TDS is a way for you to cope with this abortion of an administration that you voted for, right Tom?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2023, 08:08:05 PM »
As we all understand that your TDS is a way for you to cope with this abortion of an administration that you voted for, right Tom?

We all understand that your TDfS is a way for you to cope with your infatuation and frustration of the orange turd and him losing the election, right Fetter?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: January 21, 2023, 05:30:08 PM »
We all understand that your TDfS is a way for you to cope with your infatuation and frustration of the orange turd and him losing the election, right Fetter?
Have you always been this obsessed with Trump or is this an addiction you picked up when he beat Killary? Have you considered trying therapy to learn to cope with the current abortion of an administration?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: January 21, 2023, 07:11:42 PM »

So, in effect you are saying; Nobody loves him, everybody hates him, you think he should go eat worms. This seems a bit childish on your part - but carry on.

I am somebody and I like him. I don't see him as small and weak. Small weak people don’t stand up to ‘cone heads’, like you. Sorry, couldn’t resist posting that. Guess I can be a bit childish at times too.  :-[ 

Our government whether local, state, or federal is responsible for passing laws, they do 'sort of' tell everyone how to live their lives. As if people need to be told to be law abiding. When someone breaks the law, many of them really think it is pathetic that government has this power over them. These are the people who rarely take responsibility for their own mistakes... so they blame someone else, like the government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1060 on: January 21, 2023, 07:14:33 PM »
o comments.

FBI searched Biden home, found documents marked classified
Associated Press via Currently ^ | January 22, 2023 | Zeke Miller & Michael Balsamo
Posted on 1/21/2023, 8:10:54 PM by John W

The FBI searched President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday and located six additional documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, the president's personal lawyer, said the search of the entire premises lasted nearly 13 hours. The apparently classified documents spanned Biden's time in the Senate and the vice presidency, while the notes dated to his time as vice president. The level of classification, and whether they remained classified, was not immediately clear as the Justice Department reviews the records.

The search followed more than a week after Biden’s attorneys found six other classified documents in the president’s home library from his time as vice president, and nearly three months after lawyers found a small number of classified records at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in Washington. It came a day after Biden maintained that “there’s no there there" on the document discoveries, which have become a political headache for the president and complicated the Justice Department's probe into former President Donald Trump's retention of classified documents and official records after he left office.

(Excerpt) Read more at currently.att.yahoo.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: January 21, 2023, 07:15:48 PM »
Have you always been this obsessed with Trump or is this an addiction you picked up when he beat Killary? Have you considered trying therapy to learn to cope with the current abortion of an administration?

-Butting in here. Your comment about therapy has me wondering, since you seem to be someone  who is having difficulty coping with the current administration, have you considered counseling or seeing a therapist for this problem?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: January 22, 2023, 06:30:11 AM »

Have you always been this obsessed with defending Trumpy or is this an addiction you picked up whenever facts about him are posted?  Have you considered trying therapy to learn to cope with facts about the orange turd being posted as opposed to his childless lies and baseless claims or does it interfere with you having your head up his ass?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: January 22, 2023, 06:35:18 AM »
So, in effect you are saying; Nobody loves him, everybody hates him, you think he should go eat worms. This seems a bit childish on your part - but carry on.

I am somebody and I like him. I don't see him as small and weak. Small weak people don’t stand up to ‘cone heads’, like you. Sorry, couldn’t resist posting that. Guess I can be a bit childish at times too.  :-[ 

Our government whether local, state, or federal is responsible for passing laws, they do 'sort of' tell everyone how to live their lives. As if people need to be told to be law abiding. When someone breaks the law, many of them really think it is pathetic that government has this power over them. These are the people who rarely take responsibility for their own mistakes... so they blame someone else, like the government.

Being called small and weak by someone whose body is modeled after the dimensions of a butt plug really isn't a big deal:

narrow round top - that cone head
wide and fat at the midway point - that 50 inch waist of his
short stubby base - those lesbian cankles that look like they are off a Lego character

But if it makes him feel better believing something false about another, who can take that from him?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: January 22, 2023, 12:17:09 PM »

Seems a bit childish on your part.

-Butting in here. Your comment about therapy has me wondering, since you seem to be someone  who is having difficulty coping with the current administration, have you considered counseling or seeing a therapist for this problem?
Did you seek therapy after you cheated on your wife with another man ???

Have you always been this obsessed with defending Trumpy or is this an addiction you picked up whenever facts about him are posted?  Have you considered trying therapy to learn to cope with facts about the orange turd being posted as opposed to his childless lies and baseless claims or does it interfere with you having your head up his ass?
Point out all my posts defending Trump, Tom. Making fun of you for being an obsessed dipshit just isn't the same, deal with it, you small, weak, manlet. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: January 22, 2023, 01:07:40 PM »

Point out all my posts defending Trump, Tom. Making fun of you for being an obsessed dipshit just isn't the same, deal with it, you small, weak, manlet. :-*

Here is a perfect example.  A thread about factual events at Trumpys home and you are posting off topic replies any chance you get.  Deflecting is the same as defending.

TDfS to the max Fetterbro.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: January 22, 2023, 02:13:51 PM »
Here is a perfect example.  A thread about factual events at Trumpys home and you are posting off topic replies any chance you get.  Deflecting is the same as defending.

Deflection may be all some people have. It is also a piss-poor defense.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: January 22, 2023, 03:09:33 PM »

All of your threads are about Trump, maybe you should be relegated to one thread? That would really clean up the shitpost you bring to the politics board. That's a good idea....

Deflection may be all some people have. It is also a piss-poor defense.
You would know, it's all you've done since you denied your faggotry back in the 70's. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: January 22, 2023, 03:29:09 PM »
All of your threads are about Trump, maybe you should be relegated to one thread? That would really clean up the shitpost you bring to the politics board. That's a good idea....
You would know, it's all you've done since you denied your faggotry back in the 70's. ;)

Not!  Good try with the deflecting though.

Actually, it wasn't a good try.  It was a piss poor attempt.  Maybe try again.   But since all your replies to any post on here is the usual TDfS, maybe you could make a sticky of your excuses and save yourself some typing?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: January 22, 2023, 03:44:13 PM »
Not!  Good try with the deflecting though.

Actually, it wasn't a good try.  It was a piss poor attempt.  Maybe try again.   But since all your replies to any post on here is the usual TDfS, maybe you could make a sticky of your excuses and save yourself some typing?
I'll bring this up at the next moderators meeting, your TDS is in everything you post, Tom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: January 22, 2023, 03:48:14 PM »
I'll bring this up at the next moderators meeting, your TDS is in everything you post, Tom.

Make sure you pass on the donuts Fetter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: January 22, 2023, 06:48:30 PM »

You got me, or so you think.  ::)

I have not a clue what you are talking about.  I never denied or pretended to be anyone else but me. You must have me confused with yourself or one of your closeted friends.

Do you know the definition of deflection? I have no reason to blame anyone for me being me. Some folks believe homosexuality is genetic. So, I guess if I had to blame someone, I would blame my ancestors. But why would I do this? I feel good about myself just as I am.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1072 on: January 24, 2023, 05:38:53 PM »
o comments.

FBI searched Biden home, found documents marked classified
Associated Press via Currently ^ | January 22, 2023 | Zeke Miller & Michael Balsamo
Posted on 1/21/2023, 8:10:54 PM by John W

The FBI searched President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday and located six additional documents containing classification markings and also took possession of some of his notes, the president’s lawyer said Saturday.

Bob Bauer, the president's personal lawyer, said the search of the entire premises lasted nearly 13 hours. The apparently classified documents spanned Biden's time in the Senate and the vice presidency, while the notes dated to his time as vice president. The level of classification, and whether they remained classified, was not immediately clear as the Justice Department reviews the records.

The search followed more than a week after Biden’s attorneys found six other classified documents in the president’s home library from his time as vice president, and nearly three months after lawyers found a small number of classified records at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in Washington. It came a day after Biden maintained that “there’s no there there" on the document discoveries, which have become a political headache for the president and complicated the Justice Department's probe into former President Donald Trump's retention of classified documents and official records after he left office.

(Excerpt) Read more at currently.att.yahoo.com ...

No raid with CNN cameras in tow.  Bunch of hypocrites.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: January 24, 2023, 07:56:33 PM »
No raid with CNN cameras in tow.  Bunch of hypocrites.

There was no raid because none was needed. Unlike the situation with Trump's possession of classified documents wherein he repeatedly failed/refused to turn them over to the proper authorities. At one point, he even stated they belonged to him. You are comparing two very different situations and more recently three. Only one of which eventually required a court sanctioned warrant to search for them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1074 on: January 24, 2023, 10:32:51 PM »
There was no raid because none was needed. Unlike the situation with Trump's possession of classified documents wherein he repeatedly failed/refused to turn them over to the proper authorities. At one point, he even stated they belonged to him. You are comparing two very different situations and more recently three. Only one of which eventually required a court sanctioned warrant to search for them.

Yes they are very different.  Biden's situation is much worse.