Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno in Syracuse, NY  (Read 2126 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Lou Ferrigno in Syracuse, NY
« on: August 10, 2022, 10:13:51 AM »
$20 please

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2022/08/hulk-star-lou-ferrigno-pumped-to-film-his-first-horror-movie-in-syracuse-interview.html

The 70-year-old actor begins filming his first horror movie, “The Hermit,” in Syracuse this week. Ferrigno will play a murderous, cannibalistic pig farmer in his first role as a creature since he starred on the superhero TV series, “The Incredible Hulk,” which aired on CBS from 1977 to 1982.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Lou Ferrigno in Syracuse, NY
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 10:32:17 AM »
AWESOME....I think I`ll drive the three hours down to see him.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Biggest asshole I`ve ever met in the entire sport......and I don`t even really know the fuckhead,he`s just a douche.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 10:49:13 AM »
Man, Lou is soooo cringey. He's the kind of guy that makes other people feel embarrassed because he's too retarded to recognize what a fool he looks like. Everytime I see his "acting" it looks like he's still trying to understand what Mattie meant when he said BOOM! Take a look at this hunk a man!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 10:53:36 AM »
Pointless waste of production money,  i bet lou really believes he's a movie star too.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 10:56:25 AM »
“I have nothing to say. I just wanna eat my cake.”

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 01:36:15 PM »
Dont forget inflation folks. We owe him 40 bucks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 02:20:49 PM »
Man, Lou is soooo cringey. He's the kind of guy that makes other people feel embarrassed because he's too retarded to recognize what a fool he looks like. Everytime I see his "acting" it looks like he's still trying to understand what Mattie meant when he said BOOM! Take a look at this hunk a man!

I dunno man - 100% honestly, I watched "Instant Death" on the recommendation of a sadly forgotten GetBigger

Brilliant.  In a so-bad-it's-good way - sure, but very funny

The bits where the bad guy raped and killed Lou's Granddaughter and raped and blinded his Daughter when he went back home after 15 years to visit them was a highlight... ... ...

Taffin recommended 5*

T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 03:02:04 PM »
I dunno man - 100% honestly, I watched "Instant Death" on the recommendation of a sadly forgotten GetBigger

The bits where the bad guy raped and killed Lou's Granddaughter and raped and blinded his Daughter when he went back home after 15 years to visit them was a highlight... ... ...

Taffin recommended 5*

OK. I can see that. Trailer was fairly entertaining.  I'll check it out but even in those few moments Lou was difficult to watch.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 03:12:23 PM »

Taffin recommended 5*

Imagine an action movie that pits Lou against Steven Seagal.

(not putting a Lou photo, don't want to owe him $20).

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 03:14:42 PM »
I met Lou a few years ago at a school. He was great in front of the kids but after that he was very quiet, business like and stand offish.
Saw and witnessed Al Gore throw a hissy fit because the Boy Scouts were taking too much time on stage.
Was at a party with one of the Kennedys that spoke to the college. He was double dipping the chips, had stains all over his tie...a real pig.
I've met a ton of celebrities and sports players that are total assholes but one thing they all have in common...when they are one stage...they are totally different people.

Everyone has a facade. These NFL players that give money/raise money for charity...they don't even tip when they have a $1000 meal. It's pretty ridiculous.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2022, 08:57:31 PM »
Loutard is a shit human being.

His film/TV career has been dead for 40 frickin’ years.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2022, 09:04:20 PM »

I know he sued his brother...

I know he charges 20 bucks for an autograph.

Beyond that whats the deal? Is he just a jerk to people?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 09:13:45 PM »

Taffin recommended 5*
I mean it doesn't look that bad🤷‍♂️ one thing you gotta give him some props he looks pretty damn good for his age.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2022, 09:20:07 PM »
A true legend, a hero and a mentor

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2022, 09:26:59 PM »
I know he sued his brother...

I know he charges 20 bucks for an autograph.

Beyond that whats the deal? Is he just a jerk to people?

People can say whatever they want about Lou whether good or bad most of it is likely true.

One thing about Lou you should always remember is that he never forgot how to please a woman.

It’s like he always said, “You just dart with two fingers to get her det up, then you go downatairs and eat it out like it was a pot of fresh pasta like i tell all of my great friends who ask me for advice...you do that and dhe opens up like a flower.  Once that happens , then you drew. ...pretty dimple.”

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2022, 10:40:09 PM »
People can say whatever they want about Lou whether good or bad most of it is likely true.

One thing about Lou you should always remember is that he never forgot how to please a woman.

It’s like he always said, “You just dart with two fingers to get her det up, then you go downatairs and eat it out like it was a pot of fresh pasta like i tell all of my great friends who ask me for advice...you do that and dhe opens up like a flower.  Once that happens , then you drew. ...pretty dimple.”
Bro...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2022, 11:23:40 PM »

He’ll prob be dead soon too

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2022, 07:33:44 AM »
 :-X
AWESOME....I think I`ll drive the three hours down to see him.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Biggest asshole I`ve ever met in the entire sport......and I don`t even really know the fuckhead,he`s just a douche.

X2.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  O THANY

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2022, 08:00:22 AM »
You all are being very hard-on Lou...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2022, 11:27:38 AM »

He very well could be giving them the wrong advices.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2022, 11:49:44 AM »
$20 please

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2022/08/hulk-star-lou-ferrigno-pumped-to-film-his-first-horror-movie-in-syracuse-interview.html

The 70-year-old actor begins filming his first horror movie, “The Hermit,” in Syracuse this week. Ferrigno will play a murderous, cannibalistic pig farmer in his first role as a creature since he starred on the superhero TV series, “The Incredible Hulk,” which aired on CBS from 1977 to 1982.

didn't he play a frog once.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2022, 11:51:43 AM »
    he should have gotten an oscar for his portrayal of a brain dead soldier in cage. nobody did it better.
F

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 09:51:45 AM »
A true legend, a hero and a mentor

This.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2022, 10:44:14 AM »
I met Lou a few years ago at a school. He was great in front of the kids but after that he was very quiet, business like and stand offish.
Saw and witnessed Al Gore throw a hissy fit because the Boy Scouts were taking too much time on stage.
Was at a party with one of the Kennedys that spoke to the college. He was double dipping the chips, had stains all over his tie...a real pig.
I've met a ton of celebrities and sports players that are total assholes but one thing they all have in common...when they are one stage...they are totally different people.

Everyone has a facade. These NFL players that give money/raise money for charity...they don't even tip when they have a $1000 meal. It's pretty ridiculous.
Yes, there are many famous assholes.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2022, 08:05:57 AM »

Taffin recommended 5*

Entertaining.

Free on Tubi TV:

https://tubitv.com/movies/548776/instant-death