Author Topic: Why is This Board Still Here?  (Read 14750 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Why is This Board Still Here?
« on: August 01, 2006, 03:58:59 PM »
 ???
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
Re: Tom Prince and Chris Cormier Will Be Outed in Craigs Book
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 06:22:53 AM »
I guess he will finally admit the truth regarding the "Venice Beach Sex Cult".........not that none of us knew about it to begin with.

But I bet the stories are wild.........

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »
all the crap that we talked about on here years ago will come out in the book...the stuff that everyone was telling some of us to shut up about because "it was all lies" ...how ironic

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »

Craig's book, while I am told it might be in audio form, for the verification of it, should be interesting, yet how many people outside of industry, would want to hear about it.  Everybody has skeletons in their closets, but would it do well to expose various fitness, figure and bodybuilding competitions for various activities outside of the stage. Is that fair?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 02:19:44 PM »
Pro BBing is not that different from pro basketball, football and baseball.  There is drug use, groopies, violence, etc..for some reason, people like to have this idea that their sports heros are angels, well, they are not. 

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »
Pro BBing is not that different from pro basketball, football and baseball.  There is drug use, groopies, violence, etc..for some reason, people like to have this idea that their sports heros are angels, well, they are not. 

That was a poor analogy, pro basketball, football, baseball and everything else including pro ping pong determine athletic skills and pure talent.  Pro bb requires money for massive amounts of gear and a gym membership.  If you happen to be genetically gifted; which in my opinion started from slave trading, then you can make it to the top!
fk pigdunkbell

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »
Agreed Ron. A truly sensible comment from the Craigster-loving Ronster!!  :D

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 04:02:23 PM »
By the way, didn't these two (Prince and Cormier) out themselves and their illicit sexual activities, tastes, proclivities all on their own, at any given juncture? Surely C&K and Artie & Etti and all of the sex parade stars weren't the only ones that were entwined in heinous sex acts with Cormier and Prince? 

If you know about 10, there were 100.

But also, wasn't sexual preference and persuasion a bit of a giveaway when Tom Prince was screaming and beating the door down at Craig's gay roomie's apartment in Venice (when he lived with Rick Schaff) at 5am in a lover's spat because he denied him any more gay sex?  What could he say? He loved the pole.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »

Pro BBing is not that different from pro basketball, football and baseball.  There is LOTS OF drug use, groopies-MAINLY WHORES, violence AT TIMES, etc..for some reason, people like to have this idea that their sports heros are angels, well, they are FAR from it.
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 05:41:50 AM »
Craig's book, while I am told it might be in audio form, for the verification of it, should be interesting, yet how many people outside of industry, would want to hear about it.  Everybody has skeletons in their closets, but would it do well to expose various fitness, figure and bodybuilding competitions for various activities outside of the stage. Is that fair?

since when is business about being fair?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 10:55:14 AM »

Honestly...can't see why this guy wants to drag down a bunch of people

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 08:10:28 PM »
How's he gonna sell a book to an audience of muscle-morons who can't even read Dr. Seuss. And if he does an audiobook, I have no doubt that 240 or Garraeth or some other techie will post it online and save us all the time and money of buying it. What's Craig gonna do? Hire a lawyer and sue a gun-strapped webmaster with ice in his veins?

Special "TitusNotGuilty.com" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 05:04:28 AM »
How's he gonna sell a book to an audience of muscle-morons who can't even read Dr. Seuss. And if he does an audiobook, I have no doubt that 240 or Garraeth or some other techie will post it online and save us all the time and money of buying it. What's Craig gonna do? Hire a lawyer and sue a gun-strapped webmaster with ice in his veins?

Special "TitusNotGuilty.com" Ed

oh yeah  contract it out to MD for a series so THEY can be sued for libel, pain and suffering, economic hardship, loss of income and everything else.   ::)

gary6768

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 06:41:52 AM »
Tom Prince, Chris Cormier and Titus used to get it on woth each other????

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 10:13:14 PM »
All I know is Titus will need someone to write it for him. Remember those moronic letters he used to write to Romano when MD tried to go natural?

This is how he spelled hypocrites:

Hypicrits

You think that's bad? Well, this is how he spelled a lot:

Allot

::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 07:37:09 PM »
All I know is Titus will need someone to write it for him. Remember those moronic letters he used to write to Romano when MD tried to go natural?

This is how he spelled hypocrites:

Hypicrits

You think that's bad? Well, this is how he spelled a lot:

Allot

::)

what r u a fuckin teacher?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 10:20:57 PM »
Honestly...can't see why this guy wants to drag down a bunch of people

Can't see why he would want to kill anyone either

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 01:36:50 PM »

It is quite unfair. I assume some of these people were his friends, and now because he has fallen on bad times it seems he is dragging others down with him. The old adage...misery loves company :-\

That being said, I look forward to the release and hearing all the trash about everyone :D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »

Canseco did the same thing...And is the only reason they are "cough cough" cleaning up baseball....Maybe Craig can lay it all out and then the IFBB will actually have to force the rules they have already...Something to think about...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 12:25:21 AM »
i wonder how many pros are going to give Craig a cell room visit to kiss his ass in the hopes that they aren't mentioned???

Slick Vic

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 04:46:18 AM »

Ron,

Craig has nothing to lose now, NOTHING.  What would you do.
I was gonna side with Ron here, but Grundle, you are so right on.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 03:45:21 PM »

Craigs doing this because he knows he will never see another day of freedom. Wouldn't it be ironic if he does spills his guts about everybody and then gets some f*ucked up case and goes free...what then?????

That would be worst than death row.
JM

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
Craigs doing this because he knows he will never see another day of freedom. Wouldn't it be ironic if he does spills his guts about everybody and then gets some f*ucked up case and goes free...what then?????

That would be worst than death row.

I disagree.

I think he wants to build as thick bank account as possible, and this is, for twisted reasons, a way for him to cash in on the attention.

If he goes public with names on every single person he's came across in the Bodybuilding sex cult, if there is something like that existing, it could actually sell quite well, even with the regular public.

Everyone loves a freak show. And sex sells.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Slick Vic

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 10:24:41 PM »
what r u a fuckin teacher?

I figure if Titus is going to write a letter to said magazine, a letter that has a very good chance of being published in said magazine, he should take the time to make sure it is spelled correctly.

I didn't expect him to be articulate. It is Titus after all.