Author Topic: My gym now as FUCKING ADS  (Read 2918 times)

Simple Simon

Re: My gym now as FUCKING ADS
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »
Get over it? It'll be a breeze  ;)
I dont have to get over it, I switch gyms   ;)

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
I dont have to get over it, I switch gyms   ;)

Die now sissy.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »
Never underestimate human greed.  It gets worse every year.  Consider tv, where there used to be 10 minutes of commercials per hour...today, 24 minutes.  Take a look at Time Square from the 70s to today.  Last time I was there, it was a disgusting display of billboards.  Vegas...every hotel billboards their...well hotel.  We got it, Donnie and Marie are still running their shitty show.
The funniest part is with cable.  Ads have increase, price for cable has gone up a bit...yet people still subscribe.  I guess the question is...why not advertise more?  People are dumb enough to support the service.  This has been spoken in a boardroom somewhere.

24 hour fitness is the biggest one for the in house club promotion.  Putting tacky "bring a friend" flyers on the pec dec, etc.  creepy.

That's because nobody wants to watch tv anymore.

Ads and reality television, killed it.

Same shit will start happening online.

If these fucks just stayed out of peoples way, we wouldn't have such retarded problems.

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 11:13:30 AM »
Color me prissy.

I dont like training in a draft, get over it FFS.
Shut the fuck up, this is the first gym related thread I'm made in 8 years, do not fucking ruin this.

Of all these inane complaining I've heard over the years, this is something real.

I do not want to be part of an infomercial when trying to get dieseled.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 11:29:11 AM »
Shut the fuck up, this is the first gym related thread I'm made in 8 years, do not fucking ruin this.

Of all these inane complaining I've heard over the years, this is something real.

I do not want to be part of an infomercial when trying to get dieseled.

Then move gyms you fucking idiot, you have no other option.

Tell you what go to the gym counter and tell them if they dont turn them off you will leave, see how it pans out you fucking retard.

They couldn't give a single fuck what you think
Oh but starting a thread on getbig will get the desired result wont it.