Author Topic: Competing - Live from Romania  (Read 60338 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Live from Romania
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2014, 11:03:41 PM »

Haven't talked to Sev about this yet but months could mean 2. Lots of guys will take a few weeks off after a very long precontest regimen. Radu has been dieting long before I took over his diet and needs a break.

I'm guessing he competed because he had a strong desire to. Nothing wrong with that IMO. The health comment is irrelevant to this discussion. 

I got involved because Sev asked me too. I've always gotten along with Sev. There's the Getbig  persona then real life. He really wanted Radu to do good and took great interest in his training.

I didn't get involved for props or recognition. I don't have much of an ego. I never expected Radu to put on any muscle. I don't train people anymore so I didn't do it more clients. For the record not that there is one but I never charged Sev anything. He offered at least 5 times though.

The amount of stuff he took was about half of what everyone was claiming.  I'm not going to list it since as far as I'm concerned that's private. Other than that he took no diuretics fat burners or GH.

And lastly I knew prob around half way through or so that this show was a tested show. I wasn't "hired" to have him beat a drug test and my help mainly pertained to diet but as far as being "ashamed" I don't care fuck all about someone using while entering a drug tested show. If anyone here thinks he was the only one on then they are very naive. Hope that covered it for you.

You were part of knowingly entering a juiced contestant into a natural show.

You have zero credibility and helped enable this farce.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2014, 11:05:25 PM »
You were part of knowingly entering a juiced contestant into a natural show.

You have zero credibility and helped enable this farce.

Like I give a fuck about you.  ::)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2014, 11:18:51 PM »
Like I give a fuck about you.  ::)

My exact thoughts about you.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2014, 11:56:27 PM »
This kid dieted hard and got in very good shape. Not sure what some people are so upset about.

I'm open to serious questions if anyone has any.
Its because of the way sev handled himself and radu on here before you got involved.

Also, sev had stated here than radu was on 1.6g of eq and deca i believe, thats where that came from.

If was was lying to troll, thats one thing, but he said things and set standards for radu on here that he couldnt possibly follow through with, so thats why he gets so much flack from so many. Also some just hate sev.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2014, 12:10:52 AM »
Its because of the way sev handled himself and radu on here before you got involved.

Also, sev had stated here than radu was on 1.6g of eq and deca i believe, thats where that came from.

If was was lying to troll, thats one thing, but he said things and set standards for radu on here that he couldnt possibly follow through with, so thats why he gets so much flack from so many. Also some just hate sev.

I do think he got in very good condition as far as body fat levels. There were a few times I had to change things up to keep the progress going which told me his body could have used a break.

I'm sure Sev will posts some pics soon so we can see how he compared.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2014, 12:12:50 AM »

Dude, looking impressive!
thanks mate

i'm really good at taking pictures also ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2014, 12:27:08 AM »
He wasn't on that amount. You're just repeating what you have read.

it was sev that posted that

said he wanted that 1980s body building look

when people asked him what that was he attacked them as usual

he also claimed radu had elite genetics and was better than all the top body builders on here after a year of training

so in many ways sev reaped what he sowed

he tried to be a smart ass but didn't have the knowledge to back it up

now here you are getting all defensive

sev was either trolling or is so self delusional and arrogant that he used his "friend" as an experiment to fan his ego on here

at least he tried to bail out using you near the end as he had regressed badly with the guy who looked better three months out

why would they do random ped tests if it wasn't a natural show

sev will now tell radu to stop eating and traing so he can look like shit for his next before transformation picture

how is that helping the guy

sev has massive issues his ego his here to see like an open wound

its all that matters to him
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2014, 12:45:11 AM »
it was sev that posted that

said he wanted that 1980s body building look

when people asked him what that was he attacked them as usual

he also claimed radu had elite genetics and was better than all the top body builders on here after a year of training

so in many ways sev reaped what he sowed

he tried to be a smart ass but didn't have the knowledge to back it up

now here you are getting all defensive

sev was either trolling or is so self delusional and arrogant that he used his "friend" as an experiment to fan his ego on here

at least he tried to bail out using you near the end as he had regressed badly with the guy who looked better three months out

why would they do random ped tests if it wasn't a natural show

sev will now tell radu to stop eating and traing so he can look like shit for his next before transformation picture

how is that helping the guy

sev has massive issues his ego his here to see like an open wound

its all that matters to him

Not defensive just telling you what he did while I trained him.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2014, 12:47:28 AM »
Radu against top 2 and the overall winner as well

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2014, 12:54:22 AM »
Jim he was at 5 percent in may

He has good forearms in person... pics don't do him justice I think. 6'1/2", 200lbs at 5 % is not small by any means .. he's growing by the week and getting more refined. Maybe you should post a pic of yours to inspire him

here is his cycle as posted by sev

750 deca and 600 boldenone weekly .. starting lean you burn fat while blowing up

here is sev admitting he isn't a client

I have seen your pic...your mouth is bigger than your physique. You are ok for gym and beach. I am prepping him to win not impress Shizzo on a message board. You are just another frustrated individual nothing new here. Move on and let others be Batman

PS: he is not my client but I am one of his sponsors

here he is jim stating you are a fan of the eq deca stack is this correct

I'll give you a serious reply

because I want the 80's look and it's agreat combo. Learned it first from Ron Love and also Disgusted is a big proponent of this stack. I myself think it's perfect. So there you have it. Why don't we wait and see what he will look like in a couple of months?

I also have him on anadrol for 4 weeks on top of this with another 4 weeks break and so on. This is it. The rest is all diet.

here is sev claiming he is going to produce national level body builders and that a 240lbs ripped no one only looks good in the gym

All my non existent knowledge, understandin bla bla will not matter until contest day. After we are done with the present task we'll see where he ends up. You were fed lies all your lives but you spit on the only person willing to tell the truth. Odd thinking and behavior me thinks. I respect all of you but until you produce a physique that speaks for your "opinions" to me it means jack shit. No one for example looked good in that pic but not bodybuilding good.. gym good.. so he knows how to do THAT level.. I want national and european level not gym rats who learned to diet.

It is weird to me that I post his progress, his exact cycle, diet etc and everyone is being negative and condescending .. are you insane? generation Flex .. love that weider cock up the arse while eating creatine  ;D

gh16

I hope you can see from the above jim why he is getting shit

he claims radu was at 5 percent in may

so from may to September all he has done is lost size and condition
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2014, 01:06:15 AM »
Jim he was at 5 percent in may

here is his cycle as posted by sev

here is sev admitting he isn't a client

here he is jim stating you are a fan of the eq deca stack is this correct

here is sev claiming he is going to produce national level body builders and that a 240lbs ripped no one only looks good in the gym

I hope you can see from the above jim why he is getting shit

he claims radu was at 5 percent in may

so from may to September all he has done is lost size and condition

Yeah I do like deca eq combo not sure what you mean by that? He's pretty lean here at around 190 so if you can show me pics of him before this that shows him leaner please do I honestly would like to see them.

Boki

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2014, 01:06:48 AM »
Gear was bunk or guy has really bad genetics... Immune to weight training or whatever. Someone would grow 3rd arm from that cycle,but he looks like he was on 500mg of chicken breast per day... Worst genetics/drug response ever
There are random drug tests at bb competitions in Europe countries,he was unlucky. It will be really fucked up when he tests positive,organisation that tested will be shocked when they see "positive" and pictures of guy.  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2014, 01:16:54 AM »
Yeah I do like deca eq combo not sure what you mean by that? He's pretty lean here at around 190 so if you can show me pics of him before this that shows him leaner please do I honestly would like to see them.

im quoting his posts jim

sev said he was 5 percent in may not me

ask him to post the pics

its him that's made this whle process look like a trolling job at best
T

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2014, 01:18:00 AM »
Radu against top 2 and the overall winner as well

Radu does not look like he lifts weights

At all

That is an objective opinion

I'm passed the point of caring (this morning. I have yet to go to bed and I had a joyous night out).

I did not think it would be this bad however

This looks like a man who has never touched a weight before

Not even a swimmer

#

Disgusted--thanks for your response. I have no issue. This entire situation is and will be a microcosm of an adage: every action had an equal or opposite reaction.

I believe you tried to help. So, I have nothing more to go into with you. I also believe you were slightly manipulated and/or deceived.

As for SEV, now is the time we talk about his mental
Illness. Because his action deserves this opposite
Reaction. He spoke so highly of himself and of his client.
Comparing his client's genetics to
Modern pros. Unfortunately the end game
Doesn't suffice to the game of control and ego
He plays.

In the past he could print his own books and claim
To be an author. A product of mental illness.

In the past he could speak of his genetics and post
Heavily morphed and photo shopped pictures, which were
Outed. Seems mundane, however the level of detail
And superlative nature of his speech in relation to the end game-
A highly morphed set of photos-
Is a product of mental illness.

I could go on. I will. There's always tomorrow.

I will end on this note: he needed the end game here to be in his control. He couldn't metaphorically print this book or morph these Photos without being outed immediately. And after the superlative,
Loud preface to this lowly climax, I think it is time that we talk about Sev.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2014, 01:19:23 AM »
read this thread jim

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=537310.0

its all in there

sev is a clown

in the first post he claims he has been in shape for a year
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2014, 01:22:05 AM »
im quoting his posts jim

sev said he was 5 percent in may not me

ask him to post the pics

its him that's made this whle process look like a trolling job at best

I see. Well regardless of what was stated as body fat levels which can never be 100% accurate with callipers which I assume was used my point is that a few have said he was in better shape as in leaner some weeks ago. So I would like to see those pics from who ever said this. I know it wasn't you but can't remember who said it. I don't read these threads as much as most.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2014, 01:36:06 AM »
I see. Well regardless of what was stated as body fat levels which can never be 100% accurate with callipers which I assume was used my point is that a few have said he was in better shape as in leaner some weeks ago. So I would like to see those pics from who ever said this. I know it wasn't you but can't remember who said it. I don't read these threads as much as most.  

I repeat it was sev running his mouth

saying radu was elite and smoked everyone on here

if he hadn't started all that shit people would have been supportive

everyone on here respects you

sev not so much guy is a clown
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2014, 01:52:41 AM »
I do think he got in very good condition as far as body fat levels. There were a few times I had to change things up to keep the progress going which told me his body could have used a break.

I'm sure Sev will posts some pics soon so we can see how he compared.
Imo you got him in great condition, he looked.really.gpod.for a novice with a very small amount of time in the hobby.

As i said, sev put him on a pedestal and talked a lot of shit amd set him up to fail, he couldnt possibly become the physical specimine he said he would in his posts in that short of time, and thats why people are tearing him up.

He really tried to make this guy seem like be was going to smash everyone and everyone here was an idiot for questioning him or radus elitism, etc etc.

Lots of lofty goals. Reality is the guy got shredded for a 1st timer but hes not anywhere near what he tried to hype him up to be, and lots of guys called it.

I think had he just said that was helping a friend to enter his 1st comp and their goal was just to get him  shredded and get some experience, everyone would have handled it much different.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2014, 02:04:34 AM »
Imo you got him in great condition, he looked.really.gpod.for a novice with a very small amount of time in the hobby.

As i said, sev put him on a pedestal and talked a lot of shit amd set him up to fail, he couldnt possibly become the physical specimine he said he would in his posts in that short of time, and thats why people are tearing him up.

He really tried to make this guy seem like be was going to smash everyone and everyone here was an idiot for questioning him or radus elitism, etc etc.

Lots of lofty goals. Reality is the guy got shredded for a 1st timer but hes not anywhere near what he tried to hype him up to be, and lots of guys called it.

I think had he just said that was helping a friend to enter his 1st comp and their goal was just to get him  shredded and get some experience, everyone would have handled it much different.

exactly.

and there are years of him doing this exact charade, yet shuffling the language around; but we're just playing with semantics. he published his own book, he produced someone who placed in a sanctioned BB contest (he'll never say 6th), look at his photos (he won't tell anybody they're morphed and i guarantee he shows at least one person a day those photos we outed him for off of his phone in bucharest). it's all the same. this just goes on his resume. it's a control thing. Sev suffers from a mental illness and also has visions of grandeur, paired with an average IQ, and a love of the google search function.

I could joke around now and say "if Sev came out of the closet he would probably feel 100% better, joyous and happy for once", but I don't know what the deal is with this guy. He has a serious cognitive issue. I can examine this deeply, as I have just touched the surface, but I could also pull back and look at his behavior from a simpleton's perspective and note that he is a grown man who is following his ex (wife?) and her fiancee (or whatever they are) around, and has a history of control issues that are meshed in with an obsession with the male physique and male sexuality.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2014, 02:10:28 AM »
Haha a fat idiot, a fat former drug addict and an insane clown without a posse give their oppinions like anyone gives a fuck. In real world you would get laughed at. The winner as well as a former amateur world champion took notice of RAdu and asked about him but a couple of clowns from the internets think they know better. Oh well, cannot argue idiots  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2014, 02:15:33 AM »
Radu next to first place and overall winner

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2014, 02:25:16 AM »
Haha a fat idiot, a fat former drug addict and an insane clown without a posse give their oppinions like anyone gives a fuck. In real world you would get laughed at. The winner as well as a former amateur world champion took notice of RAdu and asked about him but a couple of clowns from the internets think they know better. Oh well, cannot argue idiots  ;D

you fucked up gypsy

your ego is all that matters to you

you are a borderline retard

is not even funny any more

you need help
T

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2014, 02:29:44 AM »
Haha a fat idiot, a fat former drug addict and an insane clown without a posse give their oppinions like anyone gives a fuck. In real world you would get laughed at. The winner as well as a former amateur world champion took notice of RAdu and asked about him but a couple of clowns from the internets think they know better. Oh well, cannot argue idiots  ;D

you're not clever

you need help Sev

Complex Carbs

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2014, 02:39:04 AM »
HAHA, "Doping test".

It can't be his sie which made them pick him for the test, must have been the bitch tits.

Many people here are saying how he looks bad for 1.5 grams of gear and so forth, but they are not thinking things trough.

Would you look better on that stack?
The majority would not.

This is how it goes when you have not much muscle to begin with and then get lean, this is roughly how people will look.
The dose is not even important, 4 months on steroids will not cause as much gains as fools fantasize about.
He would have looked the same on half or a quarter the dose.

Simply because he did not train for long enough to build up any serious size.

He has a terrible structure topped by shitty muscle insertions and bellies.

The people who say his gear was bad, it simply does not matter at this point.
You do not understand this, you are idiots who think steroids will transform a newcomer into a new person in 4 months.
Maybe Levrone and people who had the size before, but not newcomers.

This is what you can typically expect after dieting as a beginner.
Sterons or natural, it would all look about the same at this stage.

The only thing that he has done right is not starting off as perma-bulker.

The people here laughing about him clearly have not gotten as lean in their lives, or they would know what ould be left off them after a diet, especially if all parameters were equal(training on gear for 4 months).
Better for them to be more quiet.

All that said, sev is a moron talking about that 80s look.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2014, 02:42:27 AM »
190? ???