Author Topic: Competing - Live from Romania  (Read 60342 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Competing - Live from Romania
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2014, 11:23:42 PM »
Sev:'radu needs help with his posing. He has to sit more in his side shots to make his hamstring pop a little more. Next show just turn him over to Disgusted. Contest prep had you overmatched

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2014, 11:24:59 PM »

Damn son... too bad you deleted that post. Very impressive both in size and looks. I guess moderation is the key and age also has nothing to do with it. 285 and looking in your mid 30's.

WHY NOT!!!!!

Ok why not. Lol  Actually it's not hard to maintain at all. Even at my age now I find it pretty easy to grow it's just muscle memory really. This is a picture of me last December at 285. To be honest at this point I'd like to get down to around 230 to 240. I actually feel really good but at my age just too much weight to carry. Thanks btw appreciate the kind words.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2014, 11:28:44 PM »
I don't think that Radu was out muscled at all. For his first show he looked great and faired well. He looked pretty comfortable up there too.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2014, 11:30:49 PM »
Sev:'radu needs help with his posing. He has to sit more in his side shots to make his hamstring pop a little more. Next show just turn him over to Disgusted. Contest prep had you overmatched
He was the best poser in the entire contest and sitting down in those shots makes you look stupid. Go do your homework and look up the best posers in history and you'll understand, or not.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
He was the best poser in the entire contest and sitting down in those shots makes you look stupid. Go do your homework and look up the best posers in history and you'll understand, or not.
Yeah standing straight up and down really accentuates poor quad and hamstring development. You press the front leg against the back and sit to make the illusion of somewhat having legs. Good job with the sixth place you third world fucktard.  Go back to snagging tennis balls and towels at the local club. I'm sure Disgusted guided Radu the last two weeks before the show. You just fucked him up the prior twelve

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2014, 11:34:07 PM »
Yeah standing straight up and down really accentuates poor quad and hamstring development. You press the front leg against the back and sit to make the illusion of somewhat having legs. Good job with the sixth place you third world fucktard.  Go back to snagging tennis balls and towels at the local club
like I pointed out before, you have no clue, sit down and take notes.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2014, 11:43:47 PM »
like I pointed out before, you have no clue, sit down and take notes.
Take notes lolol lolol from a guy that couldn't even get his guy sixth place.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:51 PM »
Take notes lolol lolol from a guy that couldn't even get his guy sixth place.   

img]
it's a figure of speech, I am basically telling you to go fuck yourself because you are too stupid to get it. That is all.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2014, 11:47:10 PM »
Doesn't it get old to be the butt of jokes on this board year after year?  You get teased endlessly for what the last 7-8 yrs?!?!?   Give up on your trainer dream. Gypsies need not apply

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2014, 11:52:32 PM »
Doesn't it get old to be the butt of jokes on this board year after year?  You get teased endlessly for what the last 7-8 yrs?!?!?   Give up on your trainer dream. Gypsies need not apply
It is the making shit up to sustain your point of view that gets old .. find a new technique Smokingcrazycock

I told you that sitting in those poses looks retarded and that's that .. generation nothingness inspired by modern shitting down side chest pose oh brother  ::)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:59 AM »
It is the making shit up to sustain your point of view that gets old .. find a new technique Smokingcrazycock

I told you that sitting in those poses looks retarded and that's that .. generation nothingness inspired by modern shitting down side chest pose oh brother  ::)
A failed tennis coach teaching me posing lol.  Please give up on life and hang yourself on your portable pull up bar at your hostel.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »
Radus hair took a classic ass beating. Oh boy.

Good work Cuntiest natural.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »
Radus hair took a classic ass beating. Oh boy.

Good work Cuntiest natural.
He is a posing expert too. Watch out!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »
Ok why not. Lol  Actually it's not hard to maintain at all. Even at my age now I find it pretty easy to grow it's just muscle memory really. This is a picture of me last December at 285. To be honest at this point I'd like to get down to around 230 to 240. I actually feel really good but at my age just too much weight to carry. Thanks btw appreciate the kind words.

looking jacked to fuck

props  8)
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2014, 01:48:39 AM »
Needed drugs to look like that in a natural contest  ::)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2014, 02:45:09 AM »
Just embarrassing. Stop posting Ragus pics they are all exceptionally shithouse.

HTH

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2014, 03:56:27 AM »
Just embarrassing. Stop posting Ragus pics they are all exceptionally shithouse.

HTH

???

S

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2014, 04:17:02 AM »

Jim still looking huge but not remotely sloppy. Good hairline too.

Regarding Radu, I don't think he looks out of his depth in the competition shots. Maybe a tad smooth but a respectable showing given the short timeframe.
O

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2014, 04:35:05 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2014, 05:47:39 AM »

Jim still looking huge but not remotely sloppy. Good hairline too.

Regarding Radu, I don't think he looks out of his depth in the competition shots. Maybe a tad smooth but a respectable showing given the short timeframe.

x2

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2014, 07:51:30 AM »

Ah, The MantisTM. Very difficult, even for pros. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2014, 07:52:31 AM »
Haha, worst chest that never existed

Fixed  ;D
S

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2014, 08:49:52 AM »
SOME of the shots radu looks better onstage than when he posed leading up to the show,his side chest at least top portion improved ,the last shot off stage his back had some good'ropes'in there upper trapezius area,more time in what he does training/eating/dieting will improve him,its law of nature .put in time it improves,,
the winner...he has a good build /legs are really good /separated.8/10 lb more stage lbs up top in his torso /lat area he will look even bigger thickness wise,he has good chest /delts,a bit more arms as well,conditioning was on point,very good bber..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
SOME of the shots radu looks better onstage than when he posed leading up to the show,his side chest at least top portion improved ,the last shot off stage his back had some good'ropes'in there upper trapezius area,more time in what he does training/eating/dieting will improve him,its law of nature .put in time it improves,,
the winner...he has a good build /legs are really good /separated.8/10 lb more stage lbs up top in his torso /lat area he will look even bigger thickness wise,he has good chest /delts,a bit more arms as well,conditioning was on point,very good bber..

This about sums it up. All jokes aside Radu looked very good and held is own. Not bad for a guy who just a weeks ago didn't know how to hit a mandatory pose. If he decides to go further then it's just a matter of time.