Author Topic: body by science 1 upps mentzer 6-9 days rest!  (Read 5958 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: body by science 1 upps mentzer 6-9 days rest!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 01:28:30 AM »
And just remember guys have been getting huge both juiced and naturally way before this doctor or anyone else for that matter was writing articles.  I didn't even read the article but it's always the same compartmentalized bullshit about fast twitch, HIT etc.  Nothing ever original.  It's pretty fucking KISS in the end.  Keep it simple stupid.  Gaining muscle still takes hard work both in the gym and out.  Eating is probably almost more important than training meaning....you can be exacting in your training but if your eating isn't spot on you wont grow.  And I don't mean getting the perfect amount of ratios of macronutrients and all that bullshit.  I just mean eating ENOUGH food and enough protein.  That in and of itself is a chore.  The body is like one big fucking filter..........it's a completely perfect system requiring completely imperfect inputs.  Meaning you don't have to be perfect in everything i.e. the perfect diet the perfect training etc..  You just throw at your body what it needs in the form of stimuli i.e. training and food and it will do what it does......grow and adapt.  Do you really think the body fucking cares if you train 60% of your 1RM for 4 sets or 80% of your 1RM for 1 set and other pointless fucking details that don't matter in the end?  Hell no!  You wanna get big get stronger.  You wanna get stronger lift heavy.  And cover your ass as far as calories and you'll grow!  Now quit jacking off to Arnold pictures and go fucking lift you pussies!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: body by science 1 upps mentzer 6-9 days rest!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 01:35:26 AM »
Also I dont' care what any expert says.........they can rehash, regurgitate and shit every medical/physiological study out of their ass and put it to pen and paper.........there is a certain level of development that is unattainable without drugs plain and simple.  And most guys will never have a steroid physique without using steroids.  Even Dr. McGruff's bodybuilding pictures prove that.  He's ripped in one picture but on the lean and small side as far as muscle.