Author Topic: so annoying(updated at 10:37pm)  (Read 5175 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: so annoying
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
i don't dislike most racial groups. plenty of whites who piss me off but i think blacks have been a total disaster in Western culture. in the USA, UK, France etc all these guys do is draw welfare, commit crimes and add nothing but turn formerly white areas into ghetto 'no go' areas. the moment the spotlight gets put on them, they fucking riot.

that's the sad truth. unlike other groups i honestly think they lack the basic intelligence to assimilate into our societies.

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2008, 05:19:01 PM »
5? what the hell did you do?

2 on left....3rd to come on right

Left went thru windshield head on highway collsion in 1990

Right back in December I fell down icy steps and landed on right arm twisted behind ass sandwiched btw stairs...not pretty, currently feels like things are hanging by a string in shoulder, can barely move it

Was gonna pm you, coach....how about HRT for healing for me? Need help or will not practice much longer,

Mike

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2008, 05:19:32 PM »
5? what the hell did you do?
He needs some advice on HRT Joe, help him out and get him back in the gym.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »
He needs some advice on HRT Joe, help him out and get him back in the gym.

Chaos...I am not shitting...I need a solution....best docs don't know

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM »
prolly do...refresh me a tad.....

Trading Places
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »
Chaos...I am not shitting...I need a solution....best docs don't know
Moosejaw, I pooped earlier, The Coach might be able to help here.......send him a PM, see if he's feeling helpful today.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »

that's the sad truth. unlike other groups i honestly think they lack the basic intelligenceWILL to assimilate into our societies.

Wether they came by themselves (europe) or have been imported (north america), they now all tend to benefit from the white world, but can't stand to live with the whites. Hence their attitude toward us. They're the most racist of us all. They finally managed to boot every whites from some areas they transformed into ghettos by themselves to stick with their owns.

There are no big white communities anywhere in asia, africa, or muslim world. They didn't allow white people to integrate anywhere in their homelands. At best, whites are tolerated or considered as second zone citizen in these parts of the world.
But north america UK, australia and europe opened their doors wide since 40 years to every and each ethnicity in the world.

Hard to seriously pretend whites are the biggest racist nowadays.

The Coach

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »
2 on left....3rd to come on right

Left went thru windshield head on highway collsion in 1990

Right back in December I fell down icy steps and landed on right arm twisted behind ass sandwiched btw stairs...not pretty, currently feels like things are hanging by a string in shoulder, can barely move it

Was gonna pm you, coach....how about HRT for healing for me? Need help or will not practice much longer,

Mike

HRT will help in recovery but obviosly not a cure all. Are you sure you need surgery? How long was the tear and what muscles of the cuff is it? and do you have ROM?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »
Wether they came by themselves (europe) or have been imported (north america), they now all tend to benefit from the white world, but can't stand to live with the whites. Hence their attitude toward us. They're the most racist of us all. They finally managed to boot every whites from some areas they transformed into ghettos by themselves to stick with their owns.

There are no big white communities anywhere in asia, africa, or muslim world. They didn't allow white people to integrate anywhere in their homelands. At best, whites are tolerated or considered as second zone citizen in these parts of the world.
But north america UK, australia and europe opened their doors wide since 40 years to every and each ethnicity in the world.

Hard to seriously pretend whites are the biggest racist nowadays.

This is a fact that most people would agree with.... It's funny how they will openly bad mouth white people and then gladly take a hand out whenever they can.
P

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2008, 05:50:27 PM »
Trading Places

Hell...I just watched that TODAY! :D

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2008, 05:51:33 PM »
HRT will help in recovery but obviosly not a cure all. Are you sure you need surgery? How long was the tear and what muscles of the cuff is it? and do you have ROM?

full thickness tear supraspinatus with rtretraction....yes, pretty sure torn again despite sx just 6 wks ago...MRI this week....really, really sucks....ROM nil

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »
our neighborhood used to be quiet, till they moved in...cars speeding up and down the street in the witching hour..now this crap...they better not keep me up tonight...that is a good story moosejay

Neighbors who play loud rap music (or any rap music for that matter) moving in near you is a sure sign it's time to move!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »
This is a fact that most people would agree with.... It's funny how they will openly bad mouth white people and then gladly take a hand out whenever they can.

way of the world...rip USA, but suck our ass when they need us...which is nearly ALWAYS

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »

Neighbors who play loud rap music (or any rap music for that matter) moving in near you is a sure sign it's time to move!

no shite there......

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
full thickness tear supraspinatus with rtretraction....yes, pretty sure torn again despite sx just 6 wks ago...MRI this week....really, really sucks....ROM nil

ps...entire humeral head exposed

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2008, 06:07:56 PM »
moosejay...i hope you recover soon :)
w

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »
moosejay...i hope you recover soon :)

Thanks for your kind concern, NW...so do I!

The Coach

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
ps...entire humeral head exposed

I have a client, he's 41 and get this, a 360 degree tear of his labrum, even the Dr. has never seen that. Had it repaired and an 70 percent rehab so far. At the same time he was compliaining about the other shoulder.....MRI revealed ANOTHER 360 degree tear to the other labrum and a 2mm tear in the supraspinatus had it done 7 weeks ago and still in passive rehab. On a side note, a qualified person might think it was caused from a trauma, it wasn't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »
ughhh, these people who live a few houses down from me are having this loud barbeque...loud rap music, loud mufflers on their Hondas and Jeeps, yelling, screaming, very annoying

we're having a blast down here.  come on down and have a beer!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2008, 07:02:36 PM »

Yeah I always do it don't it? ::)

This thread filled with people bashing my race as normal, crawl through all thousands of my posts you won't find me do it ever. Not once in 8 years I have been on this board.

Stick to being a pedo NZMM, as you are talking crap.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

Local legend Mickey from 98 Rock puts it in perspective.  Last 2 minutes are crucial!!

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »
I have a client, he's 41 and get this, a 360 degree tear of his labrum, even the Dr. has never seen that. Had it repaired and an 70 percent rehab so far. At the same time he was compliaining about the other shoulder.....MRI revealed ANOTHER 360 degree tear to the other labrum and a 2mm tear in the supraspinatus had it done 7 weeks ago and still in passive rehab. On a side note, a qualified person might think it was caused from a trauma, it wasn't.

shit...golfer?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »
Yeah I always do it don't it? ::)

This thread filled with people bashing my race as normal, crawl through all thousands of my posts you won't find me do it ever. Not once in 8 years I have been on this board.

Stick to being a pedo NZMM, as you are talking crap.
LOL, CQ laying the smack down. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: so annoying(UPDATED AS OF 10:37PM)
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »
Well luckily this ordeal is over...the party ended about 15 minutes ago thank goodness
w

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: so annoying(UPDATED AS OF 10:37PM)
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »
Well luckily this ordeal is over...the party ended about 15 minutes ago thank goodness
Nobody really cared. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!