Author Topic: First post debate polling is out and romney is polling obama...  (Read 1482 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: First post debate polling is out and romney is polling obama...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
Im gonna miss this place after 99,999

so you'll abandon your mission to educate the fools?   think about the liberal dreamers who have been fed a slice of REALITY and been forced to admit their precious obama ain't that much diff from bush.  Think about how many people's eyes you have opened up to birtherism?

Why quit?  Did ghandi feed 50 people then retire to his farm?  No way.  You have a gift for teaching fellow americans to support a belief in self-sustinence, making them feel pride and losing their want for the govt teet.  You do good work man. you're making a difference in society way more than some schmuck with a "romney/ryan sign on his lawn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 08:30:25 PM »
so you'll abandon your mission to educate the fools?   think about the liberal dreamers who have been fed a slice of REALITY and been forced to admit their precious obama ain't that much diff from bush.  Think about how many people's eyes you have opened up to birtherism?

Why quit?  Did ghandi feed 50 people then retire to his farm?  No way.  You have a gift for teaching fellow americans to support a belief in self-sustinence, making them feel pride and losing their want for the govt teet.  You do good work man. you're making a difference in society way more than some schmuck with a "romney/ryan sign on his lawn.

I dont want to be the first one to pass 100k.   I feel like i a not worthy of thst distinction on this site. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 08:33:44 PM »
I dont want to be the first one to pass 100k.   I feel like i a not worthy of thst distinction on this site. 

lol its been passed many times by a few getbiggers.  we just used to nuke accounts left and right.  me and a few others in 2004/2005 had 60k all the time, on various accounts.  i've passed it twice, i think. 

Just get to 99,999 posts, then register an account called "333387" to pwn the fck out of liberals with the gotcha move :)

Seriously, you see these threads getting hundreds of views.  you change minds and make america better - and it is a very healthy outlet. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 10:52:48 PM »
These numbers are a conspiracy!
G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 11:09:15 PM »
These numbers are a conspiracy!

Yes, because FOX news has the one over CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, Media Matters and whatever liberal media rag is out there. Fuck, you're a teacher? really?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 02:51:10 AM »
Yes, because FOX news has the one over CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, Media Matters and whatever liberal media rag is out there. Fuck, you're a teacher? really?
This is 2012. If I don't like something it's a conspiracy.
G