Author Topic: TEST MG for MG  (Read 1169 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
TEST MG for MG
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
ok so I know the ester shit but don't feel like pulling the books out and ready on the molecular BS  so let say we have PROP , E, TNE AND SUSPENSION which one has the best bang for buck at low dose

chess315

Re: TEST MG for MG
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »
1. TNE
2. Prop
3. test e or c

strongest in that order

I would avoid water suspensions like the plague unless trying to beat doping test to high a risk for absess and post inject pain

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:10:11 PM »
Bang for buck I would say sustanon, injected daily with a slin pin
It's the same price as enanthate and you're getting nice strong peaks each day.
TNE is outrageously expensive where I live and prop is the same price per vial as enanthate but dosed a lot lower.

I'm not very experienced in this though, but leading up to a meet I'll do daily sust injections for the last 2 weeks, the day after my last enanthate injection and it works very well for me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »
ok so I know the ester shit but don't feel like pulling the books out and ready on the molecular BS  so let say we have PROP , E, TNE AND SUSPENSION which one has the best bang for buck at low dose
test e of course

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »
Damn it I'm gonna have to read now ..... I guess I'm not asking in the right words

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
what im trying to ask is , I read years back about the half life of gear, and something being said that a faster ester equals more mg of drug being used over the longer ester but I cant remember what book. can anyone recall what im talking about

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
what im trying to ask is , I read years back about the half life of gear, and something being said that a faster ester equals more mg of drug being used over the longer ester but I cant remember what book. can anyone recall what im talking about

Anabolics by Llewellyn I suspect
The shorter the ester, the more you get because the molecular weight of the ester is less.
Suspension
Acetate
Prop
PProp
Enanthate
Cyp
Deca
Undeca

I might have enanthate and cyp mixed up, but you get the idea

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 07:38:56 PM »
Anabolics by Llewellyn I suspect
The shorter the ester, the more you get because the molecular weight of the ester is less.
Suspension
Acetate
Prop
PProp
Enanthate
Cyp
Deca
Undeca

I might have enanthate and cyp mixed up, but you get the idea
got it but can't remember what section it was and I don't want to read , I know someone here will recall what I mean it wasn't complicated just too much to remember over the years

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 08:52:01 PM »
erm well I think this is what you mean
the ester has a certain mass to it. Acetate will have less mass than undecanoate. Suspension has no mass to it's ester.
So if you have 1mg of test ace and 1mg of test undeca, the ace will have more test to it. You take the 1mg, take away the mass of the ester and you're left with the amount of testosterone. So, pulling some numbers out my ass- 1mg of ace might have 800mcg of test and 200mcg of ester while undeca might have 600mcg of test and 400mcg of ester

Is this what you mean? It's kinda hard to figure out the answer when you don't know the question lol

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »
Yes that's what I'm getting at . The molecular weight and half life yadda yadda

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »
Test E

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »
Typical testosterone esters:
acetate: 59 g/mol
propionate: 74.07854
phenylpropionate: 74.0792
isocaproate: 116.1596
enanthate: 130.18
cypionate: 142.20
decanoate: 172.26
undecanoate: 186.29

Simply type the ester name into wikipedia (eg enanthate) and it will redirect you to the correct acid (heptanoic acid in our example)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 11:57:04 AM »
Test E for sure.

8)