Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 778442 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #3575 on: March 23, 2020, 12:35:20 PM »
leftover homemade slice of fitness pancake (lots of oatmeal and egg in it)

rye bread with eggs and bacon

blueberries and strawberries

some dried salami

lenny and larrys protein cookie

drinkable youghurt

banana later?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3576 on: April 26, 2020, 03:54:49 AM »
yoghurt with muesli

beef slices with potato, grilled vegetables

some other things I dont remember

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3577 on: April 26, 2020, 04:07:31 AM »
yoghurt with muesli

beef slices with potato, grilled vegetables

some other things I dont remember

I did take out at a Chinese Restaurant on Thursday because the line outside of Panda Express was so long. I ordered Brocolli chow mein, Orange chicken, Mongolian Beef, and Cashew chicken. I've had explosive diarrhea ever since. On the pot a dozen times a day pissing out of my ass for the last two days. Not kidding. Fucking Chinese!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3578 on: April 26, 2020, 07:26:20 AM »
I did take out at a Chinese Restaurant on Thursday because the line outside of Panda Express was so long. I ordered Brocolli chow mein, Orange chicken, Mongolian Beef, and Cashew chicken. I've had explosive diarrhea ever since. On the pot a dozen times a day pissing out of my ass for the last two days. Not kidding. Fucking Chinese!
Damn

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3579 on: April 26, 2020, 01:47:16 PM »
4 X smoothie with bluberies,avocados,amino acids,green powder & brocolli povder !.

+ macadamians,wallnuts & pistachios

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3580 on: April 26, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »
I ordered take out which was a Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway. Usually I get a 6" sandwich, but this time I chose the 12" one and proceeded to eat the entire sandwich for lunch. At dinner time I was still full from lunch and skipped the evening meal.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3581 on: April 26, 2020, 02:03:51 PM »
Morning had 8 slices back bacon and 4 slices of toast with a few bags of crisps and a pint of whole milk.

Then spent most of day lying in sun snacking on crisps and other shit foods and drinking cans of pop

Later had a pizza and 1/2 lb cheeseburger from local takeaway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3582 on: April 26, 2020, 02:10:12 PM »
Morning had 8 slices back bacon and 4 slices of toast with a few bags of crisps and a pint of whole milk.

Then spent most of day lying in sun snacking on crisps and other shit foods and drinking cans of pop

So you weigh like 400 lbs now? I think your lying.  ;D

Potato chips are delicious and not very healthy. I can and sometimes have eaten an entire family sized bag at one time. The salt and trans fats in potato chips are poison to your body.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3583 on: April 26, 2020, 02:17:39 PM »
So you weigh like 400 lbs now? I think your lying.  ;D

Potato chips are delicious and not very healthy. I can and sometimes have eaten an entire family sized bag at one time. The salt and trans fats in potato chips are poison to your body.

Haha I honestly have no idea what I weigh I dont own a scale, used to get weighed on the calibrated scale at my old job and was always around 113kg/248lbs but probably a bit lighter now due to more active job.

I love crisps/chips and probably average 10 bags per day, eating like shit hasn’t caught up with me yet but I know it will one day

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: April 26, 2020, 09:19:06 PM »

Where are you from? You use terms that I think I know what it is but not sure. What's "back bacon" as opposed to just "bacon". Also, by "crisps" do you mean potato chips or something else. We say "take out" and you said, "Take away." Your version sounds almost like stealing. We're "taking food out". You're "taking aways food."

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3585 on: April 26, 2020, 11:28:07 PM »
Where are you from? You use terms that I think I know what it is but not sure. What's "back bacon" as opposed to just "bacon". Also, by "crisps" do you mean potato chips or something else. We say "take out" and you said, "Take away." Your version sounds almost like stealing. We're "taking food out". You're "taking aways food."

I’m in England mate

They sell two main types of bacon here labelled as back bacon and streaky bacon. And your right about the crisps it’s what you know as potato chips, we call fries chips over here.

The takeaway thing is just what we always used over here never heard it as anything else but it’s more common to just say the name of what it is rather than takeaway eg get a chinkies rather than get a Chinese takeaway ect

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: April 27, 2020, 12:00:10 AM »
I’m in England mate

They sell two main types of bacon here labelled as back bacon and streaky bacon. And your right about the crisps it’s what you know as potato chips, we call fries chips over here.

The takeaway thing is just what we always used over here never heard it as anything else but it’s more common to just say the name of what it is rather than takeaway eg get a chinkies rather than get a Chinese takeaway ect

Although chinkies is probably not politically correct, it is rather funny. But then, I am not Asian.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3587 on: April 27, 2020, 03:31:26 AM »
ordered double burger yesterday for takeaway. The forgot the double beef patty. My pain is immeasurable.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: April 27, 2020, 03:57:39 AM »
I’m in England mate

Thanks. One of the benefits of this board are the different cultures and learning about them.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3589 on: April 27, 2020, 04:03:56 AM »
Primemuscle, Henda has a physically demanding job, so of course he can eat like this and not gain weight.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3590 on: April 27, 2020, 05:21:30 AM »
10 egg whites
 Atkins shake
4 chicken sausages
Atkins shake
Grilled chicken salad
2 apples

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3591 on: April 27, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »
Primemuscle, Henda has a physically demanding job, so of course he can eat like this and not gain weight.

Yes, this is true. There will most likely come a time when he will slow down or do something less physically demanding and calorie burning. Hopefully, he will recognize the need to adjust the quantity of what he eats. Actually, I was just giving him a bad time about his food choices to be sarcastic.

My personal philosophy about food is that a person should eat what they like, just eat less or more of it as needed. I actually crave a huge variety of foods. It is unlikely that I would overindulge on one particular food for very long. I do like eating chips (french fries). To hell with whether eating them is healthy or not.  :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3592 on: April 30, 2020, 08:06:42 PM »
Quest Tortilla Nacho Supreme

Dumped a bag of quest tortilla chips on a plate and covered with:

Ground turkey taco meat
Reduced fat mexican blend cheese
Reduced fat sour cream
Salsa
Would have added tomatoes and black olives but was all out. 

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3593 on: May 01, 2020, 06:21:32 PM »
Quest Tortilla Nacho Supreme

Dumped a bag of quest tortilla chips on a plate and covered with:

Ground turkey taco meat
Reduced fat mexican blend cheese
Reduced fat sour cream
Salsa
Would have added tomatoes and black olives but was all out.

After sunset  ;)
So no food from 5am > 7 pm  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3594 on: May 01, 2020, 06:24:24 PM »
After sunset  ;)
So no food from 5am > 7 pm  ;D

Correct.  That nights Iftar started at roughly 8pm.  I handful of dates to first wet the palate followed by the aforementioned Quest Nachos Supreme.  Everything was halal save for the chips.  Imam Qazwini sanctioned them personally for me though.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3595 on: May 02, 2020, 01:50:36 AM »
Correct.  That nights Iftar started at roughly 8pm.  I handful of dates to first wet the palate followed by the aforementioned Quest Nachos Supreme.  Everything was halal save for the chips.  Imam Qazwini sanctioned them personally for me though.

I admire yours no food all day long suffering   ;D , dieting is healthy .

Have U read Ori Hofmakler's The Warrior Diet !.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3596 on: May 02, 2020, 02:04:23 AM »
Hmm. 2 (big) steak burgers with wedges and 4 beers. Safe to say gym being closed has eradicated my motivation!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3597 on: May 02, 2020, 02:07:00 AM »
greek yoghurt with muesli

50 grams of chocolate, 70% cocoa

1 banana

chicken breast wrapped in bacon, egg fried rice, mushroom sauce

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: May 02, 2020, 10:45:05 AM »
Spinach and cheese frittata, fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice and a poppyseed muffin.
Amy's golden lentil soup, a handful of cheez-its and water
Homemade macaroni and cheese, water.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3599 on: May 02, 2020, 12:28:47 PM »
Breakfast
Cranberry juice not from concentrate mixed with orange juice
12oz ground beef cooked with spinach
Chicken stock to make the ground beef like a soup
Handful of baby carrots

Lunch
Two tacos consisting of a lot of roasted chicken, whole avocado, sour cream and cheese

Dinner
Veggie noodle pasta
Roasted chicken
Covered in a garlic oil cream sauce I made

Dessert
1 750ml bottle of glenlivet 18

Bench