Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779631 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5000 on: May 31, 2022, 07:10:25 PM »
May 31, 2022

Meal #1 {Pre- Workout:}
1 scoop whey in water
3 cups of coffee

Meal # 2 {Post- Workout:}
1 scoop when in water
1 cup steel cut oats mixed into the shake
1 banana

Meal # 3:
10 eggwhites
1 cup steel cut oats {no milk}
16 oz. water

Meal # 4
chicken  breast
1 cup rice
2 cup green beans
16 oz. water

Meal # 5
lean ground beef patty
2 cups rice
2 cups steamed broccoli
16 oz. water

Meal # 6
1 can tuna in water
tomato + Romaine lettuce salad with vinegar and olive oil
10 oz, Crystal-Lite

LASERLIKE FOCUS OF PEACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5001 on: May 31, 2022, 07:32:31 PM »
May 31, 2022

1 scoop whey in water
3 cups of coffee

1 scoop when in water
1 banana

Meal # 3:
10 eggwhites
16 oz. water

Meal # 4
chicken  breast
1 cup rice
2 cup green beans
16 oz. water

Meal # 5
lean ground beef patty
2 cups rice
2 cups steamed broccoli
16 oz. water

Meal # 6
1 can tuna in water
10 oz, Crystal-Lite

LASERLIKE FOCUS OF PEACE

And yet you are not big or lean so wtf is the point of eating like this?? I eat tacos and burgers no fart powder and I am leaner and bigger than you the above is not laser focus it's fucking stupidity. Enjoy your fucking life enjoy your food. Eggwhites really you can't eat a whole egg????? Why not???? No condiments? No taste to any of this whey protein plain beef patty plain chicken breast and a can of tuna is not the way to live. Go get some fuckign chinese food and a steak and cheese sandwich have a fucking soda and pretend you love yourself no fucking wonder you are a miserable bastard dumbass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5002 on: May 31, 2022, 08:42:22 PM »
And yet you are not big or lean so wtf is the point of eating like this?? I eat tacos and burgers no fart powder and I am leaner and bigger than you the above is not laser focus it's fucking stupidity. Enjoy your fucking life enjoy your food. Eggwhites really you can't eat a whole egg????? Why not???? No condiments? No taste to any of this whey protein plain beef patty plain chicken breast and a can of tuna is not the way to live. Go get some fuckign chinese food and a steak and cheese sandwich have a fucking soda and pretend you love yourself no fucking wonder you are a miserable bastard dumbass
Does my dedication to diet and training make you feel inferior you cup cake and soda eating bitch.

Score one for wes and Hanky gets the toy out of his Happy Meal.

BTW you aren`t big at all  only in your mind buddy.....only in your mind.

Start a poll asking what folks here think you weigh and you`d be crying like the bitch that you are.....no one would say over two hundred pound trust me on that......and they`d be right.....more like one eighty.

Gonna eat even cleaner and train even harder tomorrow ......I hope it make you melts again you non-dedicated wannabe bodybuilder.

Your first contest.....will be your ONLY contest....I can see that in your work ethic or lack thereof.

Lets be honest here Hanky it infuriates you that you dont have the discipline to eat like a bodybuilder.....I may just do the NABBA Nats one more time.....just to show you how it`s done my little yellow friend.

Now go eat your warm milk and cookies and hit the sack, tomorrow you can have a big bowl of nutritious Lucky Charms to start off your rigorous day of doing nothing but lifting your tiny little pink dumbells. LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5003 on: May 31, 2022, 08:56:32 PM »
Hey fuckface I`m extremely happy and not hardy mierable I have just made it my job on here to make you meltdown and I love putting in overtime doing it.

One more important reason for that diet is that it`s extremely healthy....you know health....the thing that you lack along with brain cells for eating like you do with Crohns and bleeding ulcers, and projectile vomiting, and iron rods in your legs, and torn muscles.and fucked up blood presure,and extreme edema,and a terrible resting heart rate
 etc. etc. etc......and I`m eating wrong............YOU FUCKING IDIOT.....you will be dead long before I will pal.

You sir are the dummy,not me and you are shrinking by the day.....keep posting daily pics but examine them closely....no lie you are losing size at a rapid rate.....I hope you are not ill from your horrendous lifestyle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5004 on: June 01, 2022, 04:17:27 AM »
Does my dedication to diet and training make you feel inferior you cup cake and soda eating bitch.

Score one for wes and Hanky gets the toy out of his Happy Meal.

BTW you aren`t big at all  only in your mind buddy.....only in your mind.

Start a poll asking what folks here think you weigh and you`d be crying like the bitch that you are.....no one would say over two hundred pound trust me on that......and they`d be right.....more like one eighty.

Gonna eat even cleaner and train even harder tomorrow ......I hope it make you melts again you non-dedicated wannabe bodybuilder.

Your first contest.....will be your ONLY contest....I can see that in your work ethic or lack thereof.

Lets be honest here Hanky it infuriates you that you dont have the discipline to eat like a bodybuilder.....I may just do the NABBA Nats one more time.....just to show you how it`s done my little yellow friend.

Now go eat your warm milk and cookies and hit the sack, tomorrow you can have a big bowl of nutritious Lucky Charms to start off your rigorous day of doing nothing but lifting your tiny little pink dumbells. LOL  ;D

What dedication? You are posting starvation rations. All that will do is help you lean down to 150lbs you are not growing a damn thing on that. Again that is why you competed at 150lbs you never added any muscle you just leaned out on starvation rations. I don't need to poll anyone on my weight I have a fucking scale. And why NABBA why not enter NPC Masters like you said you would. No ulcer no bleeding no vomiting here feel like a million bucks to be honest

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5005 on: June 01, 2022, 05:32:28 AM »
What dedication? You are posting starvation rations. All that will do is help you lean down to 150lbs you are not growing a damn thing on that. Again that is why you competed at 150lbs you never added any muscle you just leaned out on starvation rations. I don't need to poll anyone on my weight I have a fucking scale. And why NABBA why not enter NPC Masters like you said you would. No ulcer no bleeding no vomiting here feel like a million bucks to be honest
What`s wrong with NABBA,you try it and see how you do,your sole contest had nine total contestants....NINE in the entire show and you speak ill of NABBA.....get real.

OK to pacify you ,not that I have to since I dont owe you the sweat off my balls or  any other thong in this life....,I just hate to hear you crying about a contest another man may decide to compete in....when it concerns you not but if I send in my entry fee you can be a Mickey Dees deep fried in grease pie that I will show up and do my best if nothing else,not stay home and whine about feeling sick. I`ll do either or it`s not like it`ll be my first rodeo.

You`ve talked in the past about even winning the Nationals which is a fucking ridiculous statement on your part....so why have you never attempted to even enter yet.....they do still hold it every year you know... and at the ripe old age of a whopping fourty four you ain`t getting any younger.....times a wasting son lets see you back up your shit in real life not jut by taking the same old shitty pics and worrying excessively why I haven`t posted one as of yet.

I have been training hard and you will see the end result soon enough and I`ll look so good you`ll get to be even more jealous of me than you already are.  ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5006 on: June 01, 2022, 05:34:12 AM »
2 pieces of french toast w syrup and 8 eggs

50 gram shake w 2 bananas and 2 tbsp peanutbutter

green salad w 2 cans of tuna

12oz strip steak, 6 shrimp, 1 baked potato, 1 coors light

2 greek yogurts w 1 handful of almonds and 1 banana

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5007 on: June 01, 2022, 05:34:24 AM »

NABBA OVER 4OS

show me a NPC over 40s of that calibre

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5008 on: June 01, 2022, 05:39:38 AM »
NABBA OVER 4OS

show me a NPC over 40s of that calibre

While I agree Nabba is big in the UK and Europe and around the world NPC is bigger in the US. Last I checked Wes ain't flying to England to compete. NPC Masters Nationals are in PA at the end of July a couple hours from Wes. I can't even find a NABBA event in the US with google. The most recent press for NABBA in the USA I can find is from 2016

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5009 on: June 01, 2022, 05:41:00 AM »
While I agree Nabba is big in the UK and Europe and around the world NPC is bigger in the US. Last I checked Wes ain't flying to England to compete. NPC Masters Nationals are in PA at the end of July a couple hours from Wes. I can't even find a NABBA event in the US with google. The most recent press for NABBA in the USA I can find is from 2016

so you have no idea what the quality of NABBA line ups is because you have never seen one

what a fuck up you really are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5010 on: June 01, 2022, 05:42:52 AM »
2 pieces of french toast w syrup and 8 eggs

50 gram shake w 2 bananas and 2 tbsp peanutbutter

green salad w 2 cans of tuna

12oz strip steak, 6 shrimp, 1 baked potato, 1 coors light

2 greek yogurts w 1 handful of almonds and 1 banana
Hey bro,you`re eating like a bodybuilder Hankys gonna` get pissed at you and extremely jealous  for not having at least one whole peach cobbler.

Great day of clean eating my friend.....keep pumping.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5011 on: June 01, 2022, 05:43:06 AM »
so you have no idea what the quality of NABBA line ups is because you have never seen one

what a fuck up you really are.

That is not what I said I said the MR Universe is in England. Nabba doesn't even appear to have any contest at all in the USA anymore so no Wes isn't going to compete in NABBA Nationals in the USA. If he wants to compete here it is NPC. The event he claimed he would enter over a year ago is coming up in 7 weeks 2 hours from his house.

This is the only event in the fucking country where Wes is going to find a lineup of 65 year old elfs to compete against. Either he is ready July 21st or he waits another year any other show he will be the only guy in his class

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5012 on: June 01, 2022, 05:49:37 AM »
NABBA USA has a ton of shows every year,when are you flying to the UK to do the Universe....let me know oon.  LOL ;D

What a tool....jealous of an old guy like me and having the audacity to state on several occasions that your build is identical to Jeffs....your build may resemble one of his turds but that`s where the "resemblance" ends. LOL   ;D

There are levels to this and Jeff is about twenty thousand levels above and beyond your pathetic mess of a build.....you aren`t even a novice yet.....you are a few rungs on the ladder below a mere beginner.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5013 on: June 01, 2022, 05:59:16 AM »
NABBA Nats Over-fifty one group of men....no weight classes.....I got third in the top pic and second in the bottom.....all guys outweighed me.

The next year I missed winning the overall over fifty by one point....this was told to me by a judge and the promoter......third time in my life I missed first in my class {not the overall as in the above NABBA contest} by one lousy point but I felt it was judged fairly so I didn`t cry sour grapes about it and was the first guy to shake the winners hand.

You would have placed last yet again my little yellow friend......and I am eons older than you are right now in both pics......junior.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5014 on: June 01, 2022, 06:02:16 AM »
Now you tell me Hanky what is wrong with how those guys look....they all look great IMO....dont belittle NABBA until you have at least won a trophy in bodybuilding.....you would have had yet another last place trophy locked down at this show as well but first you have to show up to compete......what a concept huh?  LOL  ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5015 on: June 01, 2022, 06:02:46 AM »
May 31, 2022

1 scoop whey in water
3 cups of coffee

1 scoop when in water
1 banana

Meal # 3:
10 eggwhites
16 oz. water

Meal # 4
chicken  breast
1 cup rice
2 cup green beans
16 oz. water

Meal # 5
lean ground beef patty
2 cups rice
2 cups steamed broccoli
16 oz. water

Meal # 6
1 can tuna in water
10 oz, Crystal-Lite

LASERLIKE FOCUS OF PEACE

Nice job! That's discipline!

Wes, Do you know about how many calories this is?

Bhank if you followed something similar too this you wouldn't have to crash diets the week before the show and almost kill yourself to the point that you lack the physical strength to even get to the show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5016 on: June 01, 2022, 06:07:13 AM »
That is not what I said I said the MR Universe is in England. Nabba doesn't even appear to have any contest at all in the USA anymore so no Wes isn't going to compete in NABBA Nationals in the USA. If he wants to compete here it is NPC. The event he claimed he would enter over a year ago is coming up in 7 weeks 2 hours from his house.

This is the only event in the fucking country where Wes is going to find a lineup of 65 year old elfs to compete against. Either he is ready July 21st or he waits another year any other show he will be the only guy in his class
You`d NEVER place ahead of me at any age....I simply wouldn`t allow it you goofy fuck.

I look at least ten or more years younger than I actually am...Jesu Christ on a crutch Hanky my face looks younger than yours does despite the Botox injection you plastic faced fuck.....I ain`t your average Yogi Bear you dopey fuck.  LOL  "D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5017 on: June 01, 2022, 06:07:30 AM »
Bhanks yelling at Wes about eating clean, pure buffoon.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5018 on: June 01, 2022, 06:09:55 AM »
Now you tell me Hanky what is wrong with how those guys look....they all look great IMO....dont belittle NABBA until you have at least won a trophy in bodybuilding.

Show me the flier or link to a 2022 Nabba contest schedule in America just becasue they did a show 20 years ago doesnt mean they are doing it now Idiot they havent updated their Nabba USA page since 2016

You said you may do a Nabba national show now by all means post a link to the show it doesnt fucking exist

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5019 on: June 01, 2022, 07:21:36 AM »
Show me the flier or link to a 2022 Nabba contest schedule in America just becasue they did a show 20 years ago doesnt mean they are doing it now Idiot they havent updated their Nabba USA page since 2016

You said you may do a Nabba national show now by alo means post a link to the sjow or doesnt fucking exist

The NABBA USA domain is down for some reason but they have a Facebook page you can check out......FUCKFACE.

Why is your pat answer always "it doesn`t count" but all of the ridiculous shit you post is suppoedly does count for when it`s totally fucking stupid,diet,drug,and training advice....you`re a dim bulb pal.?

JEALOUS OF AN OLD FRAIL MAN LIKE MYELF ARE WE QUITTER.

I ain`t showing you a damn thing except how to train and eat correctly.

It`s not my job to wipe your tears.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5020 on: June 01, 2022, 07:26:33 AM »

You said you may do a Nabba national show now by all means post a link to the show it doesnt fucking exist
ANSWER MY QUESTION LACKY

You cant be honest and say they look great for guys over fifty cuz you never give anyone any credit except for yourself when you deserve none what so ever....Joe posts a pic with Lee Priest first thing you post even though he is more than and well over ten years older than you and in off-season mode is that you are leaner than he is.....what a total assclown you are you self centered fucking loser.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5021 on: June 01, 2022, 07:32:37 AM »
Nice job! That's discipline!

Wes, Do you know about how many calories this is?

Bhank if you followed something similar too this you wouldn't have to crash diets the week before the show and almost kill yourself to the point that you lack the physical strength to even get to the show.

Thanks doc but I will get much sticter than that in a few weeks or so even if I do so just to make Hanky even more envious than he already is cuz he lacks the discipline to eat right and eats like a 5 year old kid......at any rate it`s a win win for me healthwise.

I usually count macros as opposed to counting cals....right now I am not just kind of guesstimating but I will soon be sticter as I mentioned above.....and will count all macros to a TEE.

Have a good day bud.

I never count calories too often unless I need to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain contest date.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5022 on: June 01, 2022, 07:43:43 AM »
Bhanks yelling at Wes about eating clean, pure buffoon.
He`s right up there with the biggest idiots we`ve ever had here.

Ever notice when he shows us the million pics a day that we dread seeing that he will say something to the effect that "Hey this is a bodybuilding board isn`t it....why not post pics"?

But when you train hard or heavy and try to eat good he criticizes you.

Compares himself to joswift and Coach as well as Krank who would all totally murder him and then one day says"Well Big Ro has me on legs but not sure on upperbody"........................ ..the guy is a laugh riot.....a regular comedic genius and doesn`t even know it..... yet all achieved laughs are at his own expense....he doesn`t realize how funny he is cuz he`s a pompous prick with a stick up his ass.

He puts down Matt for being strong even though he competes in strongmen events,what a fucking imbecile.....he`s just jealous of Matt cuz Matt benches more than he can squat with.  LOL  ;D

Fucking Dimwit Of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5023 on: June 01, 2022, 11:16:32 AM »
ANSWER MY QUESTION LACKY

You cant be honest and say they look great for guys over fifty cuz you never give anyone any credit except for yourself when you deserve none what so ever....Joe posts a pic with Lee Priest first thing you post even though he is more than and well over ten years older than you and in off-season mode is that you are leaner than he is.....what a total assclown you are you self centered fucking loser.

I wouldnt have said anything except your first response was better than bhank when attacked I will defend myself no one gets to claim better in a fucking T shirt I need to see more than that to concede a godamn thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5024 on: June 01, 2022, 11:18:27 AM »
Thanks doc but I will get much sticter than that in a few weeks or so even if I do so just to make Hanky even more envious than he already is cuz he lacks the discipline to eat right and eats like a 5 year old kid......at any rate it`s a win win for me healthwise.

I usually count macros as opposed to counting cals....right now I am not just kind of guesstimating but I will soon be sticter as I mentioned above.....and will count all macros to a TEE.

Have a good day bud.

I never count calories too often unless I need to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain contest date.

You could eat as strict as you want won't do you any good yes you can lose fat have you added an ounce of muscle though? I mean for fuck sake you are listing leg raises as part of your workout