Author Topic: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent  (Read 2538 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2024, 04:12:05 AM »
I whooped Craig you all saw it whatever you guys know nothing about MMA you have never trained you have never competed you are just talking out your asses

You whooped Clegg? Yet, lost the fight?

Funny how the fight was available online all this time. Yet, you refused to ever post a link to prove that you played his head like the bongos like you proclaimed.

A get bigger found it and it shows you stomping around like a donkey and doing a grade school triplet trip

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2024, 04:14:15 AM »
You whooped Clegg? Yet, lost the fight?

Funny how the fight was available online all this time. Yet, you refused to ever post a link to prove that you played his head like the bongos like you proclaimed.

A get bigger found it and it shows you stomping around like a donkey and doing a grade school triplet trip

The video showed me whooping his ass for 2 rounds. I was then disqualified between rounds.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2024, 04:15:17 AM »
all I saw was the 0 on your record where you don’t want it and also you don’t know shit about what I have trained.

By all means Enlighten us then Cook. You know how I know you don't train and don't know shit? Because you don't understand weight classes.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2024, 04:17:43 AM »
you don't understand weight classes.

You don't understand skill levels in relation to weight classes.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2024, 04:22:08 AM »
By all means Enlighten us then Cook. You know how I know you don't train and don't know shit? Because you don't understand weight classes.

Brian, thinks weighing 220 lbs of water and fat will give him an advantage against one of the best fighters of all time.

It’s the same this moron thinking he looks better than Shaun Clarida because he weighs more.

It’s 7 am and Brian’s gone off the delta 8 already

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2024, 04:24:19 AM »
I understand weight classes completely.You said everyone is entitled to their opinion and In my opinion you would get your ass kicked by GSP.So then you go on to bitch about everyone’s opinion I thought I was entitled to it? Anyway I’m not going to argue about something that can never be proven. I t’s not like GSP would waste any time on you.Anyway good luck with all this I am not wasting any more time on this

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2024, 04:55:59 AM »
Brian, thinks weighing 220 lbs of water and fat will give him an advantage against one of the best fighters of all time.

It’s the same this moron thinking he looks better than Shaun Clarida because he weighs more.

It’s 7 am and Brian’s gone off the delta 8 already

I don't really use delta 8. THC-A is the preferred cannabinoid then THC-P Live resin etc but the vape I use is a cannabanoid mixture which is a lot better than delta 8. 220lbs of fat and water lol lean enough to win an NPC show though yes?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2024, 04:57:51 AM »
Or he covers it in wig glue, and adheres it to the other guy's face like a face hugging alien?

Hahahaha!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2024, 05:32:14 AM »
I don't really use delta 8. THC-A is the preferred cannabinoid then THC-P Live resin etc but the vape I use is a cannabanoid mixture which is a lot better than delta 8. 220lbs of fat and water lol lean enough to win an NPC show class though yes?

fixed that for you.. just like parole and probation right?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2024, 05:45:51 AM »

Hankins, just realized you're going to be in California. What would it take to get you to challenge O'Hearn to a sparing match? Winner could get the wig -

(Its restorative power would make you invincible.)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2024, 05:50:37 AM »
Only little people say weight doesn't matter. I freely admit GSP has more fighting skills than me. However fighting skills or not at 160lbs I am whooping his ass. Like it or not in 2024 I am whooping GSP. 220 vs 160 that's 60lbs I will absolutely take that fight all day everyday

Is he in his prime in 2024?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2024, 06:38:08 AM »
Is he in his prime in 2024?

Ask him. I would say I am in my prime in 2024 and I am 4 years older than GSP. He has had no major injuries he still trains all the time so yeah 42 he should be in his prime.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2024, 12:07:19 PM »
Hanky what if it was a drug tested bout? Both you and GSP clean no weight limit each of you can weigh whatever you want. Who wins a drug tested fight?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2024, 12:16:15 PM »
Brian, the Charles Barkley thread a little ways down got me thinking, Barkley once dunked on Godzilla -

Do you think you could dunk on Godzilla if you trained a bit? What about MMA? His arms are a bit short, and his mobility is a little off.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2024, 12:18:36 PM »
Mike won't pass USADA.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2024, 12:48:55 PM »
Mike can run through 23 panes of glass. He can surely run through ONE man.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2024, 12:51:43 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2024, 12:59:05 PM »

I watch this everyday for inspiration. If not, I wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2024, 01:02:26 PM »
I watch this everyday for inspiration. If not, I wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning.

hahaha - I have a picture of Mike on my ceiling so I wake up to greatness. No Homo  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2024, 01:09:59 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2024, 01:12:10 PM »
hahaha - I have a picture of Mike on my ceiling so I wake up to greatness. No Homo  ;D

MajorHomo

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2024, 01:12:42 PM »

Is this Steve Urkel referencing Grandmama!?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2024, 01:23:11 PM »
Hanky what if it was a drug tested bout? Both you and GSP clean no weight limit each of you can weigh whatever you want. Who wins a drug tested fight?

You just changed the entire premise. If GSP is anywhere near 190lbs he whoops me. However if he is 160lbs like he currently is and doesn't put on 30lbs of muscle juicing to prep to fight me a nobody then I am taking me.

My understanding is he has digestive issues from years of abusing peds and that is why he is smaller now. So while he may whoop me in your fictional world in todays real world I am taking me.

Speaking of which I just ordered new wrestling shoes there is an Open tourney next month I am going to enter. No master division Open me vs the college wrestlers.

I expect to get up off the coach not having wrestled or practiced in 2 decades and win but there are dudes coming from Penn State so I might get beat up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2024, 02:59:07 PM »
You just changed the entire premise. If GSP is anywhere near 190lbs he whoops me. However if he is 160lbs like he currently is and doesn't put on 30lbs of muscle juicing to prep to fight me a nobody then I am taking me.

My understanding is he has digestive issues from years of abusing peds and that is why he is smaller now. So while he may whoop me in your fictional world in todays real world I am taking me.

Speaking of which I just ordered new wrestling shoes there is an Open tourney next month I am going to enter. No master division Open me vs the college wrestlers.

I expect to get up off the coach not having wrestled or practiced in 2 decades and win but there are dudes coming from Penn State so I might get beat up.
Brian if you were clean you would be 160

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2024, 03:31:03 PM »
Brian if you were clean you would be 160
yes