Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 167286 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
You have to stop asking this, liberals are taking it as a challenge.

And they keep outdoing themselves. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2019, 12:59:39 PM »
No question that BOTH sides have a small % of extreme rhetoric and conduct.
The solution is to support /elect candidates that speak in measured, polite , mature terms.

You can't approve of rude insults regardless of which side it comes from.
Promote civility by shunning and shaming rude speech.

I've called out dems and agree with conservatives when progressives back extreme positions or make
rude comments. Maybe I've missed it, but I've rarely (if ever) heard any Trump supporter condemn
him for making insults.

It's that simple.

Whatever.  The standard liberal-statist-progressive response when faced with their extremist conduct is to say:  both sides do it.  BS. 

Using violence, intimidation, censorship to silence opposing viewpoints and control the narrative is a left-wing problem.  You cannot, for example, give me numerous examples of conservative college kids using threats, intimidation, and violence to silence liberal guest speakers.  There is no conservative version of ANTIFA.  Conservatives did not call for the harassment of people who supported Obama (chasing them out of restaurants, harassing them at their homes, etc.).  People were not repeatedly harassed and beaten for wearing an Obama shirt or for being pro abortion.  So don't give that both sides do it crap.  That is not factual.  Yes there are some incidents on "both sides," but this is a left-wing problem. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2019, 03:57:37 PM »
Whatever.  The standard liberal-statist-progressive response when faced with their extremist conduct is to say:  both sides do it.  BS. 

Using violence, intimidation, censorship to silence opposing viewpoints and control the narrative is a left-wing problem.  You cannot, for example, give me numerous examples of conservative college kids using threats, intimidation, and violence to silence liberal guest speakers.  There is no conservative version of ANTIFA.  Conservatives did not call for the harassment of people who supported Obama (chasing them out of restaurants, harassing them at their homes, etc.).  People were not repeatedly harassed and beaten for wearing an Obama shirt or for being pro abortion.  So don't give that both sides do it crap.  That is not factual.  Yes there are some incidents on "both sides," but this is a left-wing problem. 

Bingo. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2019, 05:19:05 PM »
The majority of democrats reject extremist idiots like ANTIFA.
Any group promoting violent protest is WRONG.

But c'mon the right wing has so many white supremacy groups, they needed a new term " the alt right".
Along with those ANTIFA idiots, the right had several Neo-Nazis marching with torches in Charlottesville .
We all saw the video of them marching and chanting ; " Jews will not replace us."*
*Pres. Trump has an orthodox Jew as his own beloved son in law makes me think WTF?
David Duke is a self declared  , white supremist and affiliates with these "alt right" groups.

I guess you forgot about all the religious zealots protesting at abortion clinics or
the shootings/bombings/threats directed at them over the years.

While I don't agree with many of the Black Lives Matter protests, racism still exists.
Of course, we all know of terrible incidents on college campuses involving (mostly) conservative speakers.

But your reply shows why this problem won't be solved in the near future.
I  try to be fair and point out bad conduct on the left along with the right.
You stick rigidly to the idea that this issue is only on the left.

I'm not suggesting  anyone change their political party, voting or core beliefs.
I am saying we could all try to agree on horrible behavior, especially when it comes from one on "our side".

Until the majority on BOTH sides are willing to call out some of their own , we'll remain locked in endless political finger pointing.
Thanks for reading this and I look forward to more spirited debate.

I don't think I can have this discussion with you.  Pretty much every line contains flat out false info.  You just keep on accepting the garbage they peddle on MSNBC, etc. if that makes you happy. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2019, 06:52:42 PM »
The majority of democrats reject extremist idiots like ANTIFA.
Any group promoting violent protest is WRONG.

But c'mon the right wing has so many white supremacy groups, they needed a new term " the alt right".
Along with those ANTIFA idiots, the right had several Neo-Nazis marching with torches in Charlottesville .
We all saw the video of them marching and chanting ; " Jews will not replace us."*
*Pres. Trump has an orthodox Jew as his own beloved son in law makes me think WTF?
David Duke is a self declared  , white supremist and affiliates with these "alt right" groups.

I guess you forgot about all the religious zealots protesting at abortion clinics or
the shootings/bombings/threats directed at them over the years.

While I don't agree with many of the Black Lives Matter protests, racism still exists.
Of course, we all know of terrible incidents on college campuses involving (mostly) conservative speakers.

But your reply shows why this problem won't be solved in the near future.
I  try to be fair and point out bad conduct on the left along with the right.
You stick rigidly to the idea that this issue is only on the left.

I'm not suggesting  anyone change their political party, voting or core beliefs.
I am saying we could all try to agree on horrible behavior, especially when it comes from one on "our side".

Until the majority on BOTH sides are willing to call out some of their own , we'll remain locked in endless political finger pointing.
Thanks for reading this and I look forward to more spirited debate.

Instead of that tirade Why Not Focus and Answer What is Said in this Quote From Dos Equis,
That was you Avoiding any Kind of Answer with that Reply

Whatever.  The standard liberal-statist-progressive response when faced with their extremist conduct is to say:  both sides do it.  BS.  

Using violence, intimidation, censorship to silence opposing viewpoints and control the narrative is a left-wing problem.  You cannot, for example, give me numerous examples of conservative college kids using threats, intimidation, and violence to silence liberal guest speakers.  There is no conservative version of ANTIFA.  Conservatives did not call for the harassment of people who supported Obama (chasing them out of restaurants, harassing them at their homes, etc.).  People were not repeatedly harassed and beaten for wearing an Obama shirt or for being pro abortion.  So don't give that both sides do it crap.  That is not factual.  Yes there are some incidents on "both sides," but this is a left-wing problem.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2019, 12:32:39 PM »
I think my reply was pretty damn fair and objective.

BUT, you're correct that it's futile to debate with anyone living in an alternate reality of facts.

lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2019, 03:17:45 PM »
Restaurant group responds after employee is accused of spitting on Eric Trump, says she's been 'placed on leave'
By Michael Bartiromo | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/restaurant-group-spitting-eric-trump-placed-leave

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 01, 2019, 04:34:14 PM »
Antifa attack conservative blogger Andy Ngo amid violence at Portland Proud Boys protest
Police arrest three suspects after eight people injured and three taken to hospital in protest violence
Lizzie Dearden Security Correspondent  @lizziedearden
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #358 on: July 01, 2019, 06:44:48 PM »
Antifa attack conservative blogger Andy Ngo amid violence at Portland Proud Boys protest
Police arrest three suspects after eight people injured and three taken to hospital in protest violence
Lizzie Dearden Security Correspondent  @lizziedearden
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-attack-portland-andy-ngo-portland-proud-boys-alt-right-a8981331.html
People getting wound up about an August protest
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2019, 01:06:42 PM »
So this kid makes racist comments in a private conversation when he was 16.  Doesn't follow the herd at age 18.  People then unearth the comments and use them to get his Harvard admission rescinded, after he turned down a full ride to NYU.  And this after he took full responsibility and apologized.  Now comparing him to a mass murderer?  How low can liberals-statists-progressives go? 

MSNBC contributor makes shocking claim that Kyle Kashuv's online posts are similar to those of a mass shooter
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Harvard rescinds admission to Parkland survivor after past racist remarks surface; Kyle Kashuv speaks out on 'The Story.'

MSNBC contributor David Jolly shockingly suggested on Tuesday that the social media messages written by Parkland student Kyle Kashuv sounded like ones of a mass shooter and he "deserves a closer look" as to whether the pro-Second Amendment advocate should be able to purchase a firearm.

Jolly began by telling MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle that he has taken a "harder line" in the debate over whether or not Harvard should have rescinded Kashuv's acceptance after racist and anti-Semitic messages written by the student when he was 16 years old emerged. The former Congressman said today's political leaders have given "greater permission" to people with "racist feelings," and heralded the importance of Harvard taking a stand.

Then he launched into the more shocking part of his statements, comparing the Parkland survivor's online language to that of mass shooters.

CONSERVATIVE PARKLAND STUDENT DROPPED BY HARVARD ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS: 'I WISH I COULD TAKE IT BACK'

"My immediate reaction when I really dug into this, these are the social media postings we see of a shooter and we ask, ‘Where were the signs?' See something, Say something. We see a shooter, and then we go back and look at social media posts and this is exactly what we see," Jolly said.

David Rutz

@DavidRutz
 "My immediate reaction when I really dug into this, these are the social media postings we see of a shooter and we ask, ‘Where were the signs?' See something, Say something," @DavidJollyFL said.

"I understand the sensitivity of this man toward Parkland. I'm not a mental health professional to assess him on those grounds but what I'm suggesting... "

"But Congressman, is that too far?" Ruhle interrupted. "Can you make that a leap like that?"

HARVARD RESCINDS OFFER TO KYLE KASHUV, PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT PARKLAND SURVIVOR, DUE TO PAST REMARKS, HE SAYS

"It is not. No, Jolly responded, "because if an incident were to occur -- and I‘m not saying it will with this young man -- but these are the exact posts we find of people, particularly those who advocate for stronger gun rights, who has been given an audience with the President of the United States in the Oval Office, by Nikki Haley as well, by Vice President Mike Pence, who was an invited guest to a rally to speak for Matt Gaetz and Ron DeSantis, who was a speaker at the NRA recently... you have to question how do we promote somebody with these social media posts in their background."

The ex-lawmaker concluded by saying Kashuv "deserves redemption" but also "deserves a closer look if someone with this profile should be able to purchase a firearm under the gun laws in the United State."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Kashuv has repeatedly apologized for his offensive messages, insisting he has "transformed" into a better human being since the deadly 2018 shooting in Parkland.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/msnbc-contributor-says-kyle-kashuvs-texts-sounds-like-a-mass-shooter

Pretty low. But, not lower than most other people regardless of their political beliefs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
People getting wound up about an August protest

They beat the crap out of this guy.  Contrast this to a group of MAGA hat wearing kids who people thought were taunting an elderly Native American man.  Bunch of hypocrites in the media.  And in DC. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2019, 01:31:56 PM »
Lizzie Dearden Security Correspondent  @lizziedearden

Very little coverage about this attack but with the Smollett hoax several prominent public figures came out instantly to denounce "modern day lynching" and "hate crimes".
Interestingly enough, the Portland police mentioned that there have been reports that the attackers of Andy Ngo used quick drying cement and possibly other substances to cause more injuries. So long for the "harmless" act of "milkshaking"..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2019, 01:47:27 PM »
Very little coverage about this attack but with the Smollett hoax several prominent public figures came out instantly to denounce and "hate crimes".
Interestingly enough, the Portland police mentioned that there have been reports that the attackers of Andy Ngo used quick drying cement and possibly other substances to cause more injuries. So long for the act of "milkshaking"..

No surprise there
They wanted to “Support” the Queer Liberal Leftist Black Freak
As that suits their agenda.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2019, 01:51:40 AM »
Very little coverage about this attack but with the Smollett hoax several prominent public figures came out instantly to denounce "modern day lynching" and "hate crimes".
Interestingly enough, the Portland police mentioned that there have been reports that the attackers of Andy Ngo used quick drying cement and possibly other substances to cause more injuries. So long for the "harmless" act of "milkshaking"..

That’s crazy.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2019, 09:39:05 AM »
These people are dangerous.

Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said during comments made Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Homestead, Florida.

"We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted," she continued. "You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-frederica-wilson-demands-prosecution-for-those-who-mock-congress-online

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: July 03, 2019, 10:28:31 AM »
These people are dangerous.

Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said during comments made Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Homestead, Florida.

"We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted," she continued. "You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-frederica-wilson-demands-prosecution-for-those-who-mock-congress-online

Scewball. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 22, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »
‘This Is War’: ‘Borat’ Director Encourages Left to Arm Selves Against ‘Maga People’
HANNAH BLEAU 22 Jul 2019

Borat director Larry Charles took to Twitter Monday and compared Trump supporters — or as he described them, “Maga people” — to the violent, pro-China “triad” mob who attacked peaceful pro-democracy protesters Sunday night and essentially encouraged far-left agitators to arm themselves for “war.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/22/this-is-war-borat-director-encourages-left-to-arm-selves-against-maga-people/?fbclid=IwAR20Nd2xt50Lw7nmVItc4TLQkIjzDL4RiGWyDKYiM2eHzKVRRL4V1SISrws

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2019, 06:01:56 PM »
‘This Is War’: ‘Borat’ Director Encourages Left to Arm Selves Against ‘Maga People’
HANNAH BLEAU 22 Jul 2019

Borat director Larry Charles took to Twitter Monday and compared Trump supporters — or as he described them, “Maga people” — to the violent, pro-China “triad” mob who attacked peaceful pro-democracy protesters Sunday night and essentially encouraged far-left agitators to arm themselves for “war.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/22/this-is-war-borat-director-encourages-left-to-arm-selves-against-maga-people/?fbclid=IwAR20Nd2xt50Lw7nmVItc4TLQkIjzDL4RiGWyDKYiM2eHzKVRRL4V1SISrws

Once the extreme left starts exercising their 2nd Amendment rights, it could be all over.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2019, 10:34:43 PM »
Protestors Outside Mitch McConnell's House: "Stab The Motherf*cker In The Heart"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 6, 2019
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/06/protestors_outside_mitch_mcconnells_house_stab_the_motherfcker_in_the_heart.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 07, 2019, 02:32:27 AM »
Protestors Outside Mitch McConnell's House: "Stab The Motherf*cker In The Heart"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 6, 2019
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/06/protestors_outside_mitch_mcconnells_house_stab_the_motherfcker_in_the_heart.html

Derangement

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 07, 2019, 09:51:44 AM »
Not cool. 

Joaquin Castro facing backlash from all sides for posting Trump donor information
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/castro-getting-called-out-from-both-sides-after-outing-trump-donors

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 07, 2019, 02:36:05 PM »
Idiot.

Joaquin Castro outed his own donors in bid to shame Trump supporters
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joaquin-castro-outed-one-of-his-own-donors-in-bid-to-shame-trump-supporters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2019, 02:37:02 PM »
Idiot.

Joaquin Castro outed his own donors in bid to shame Trump supporters
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joaquin-castro-outed-one-of-his-own-donors-in-bid-to-shame-trump-supporters

Ha ha ha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2019, 07:15:48 PM »