Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 464691 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1250 on: October 16, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
pellius has been reduced to fabricating crap

why would i have a thread locked when i am making him my bitch
no one belives anything pellius says anyway anymore. His "reputation" here is lower than pillowtalks preference age for sexpartners

On another note, whats the best thing that came out of auswitch? The empty trains!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1251 on: October 16, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »

pellius
before steroids
and fake gh

pellius
after steroids
and fake gh

chest was bigger before

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1252 on: October 16, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
^^^^

I could give a shit about Pelliuspisspants....bit that really doesn't look like the same guy.  Am I wrong?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: October 16, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »
^^^^

I could give a shit about Pelliuspisspants....bit that really doesn't look like the same guy.  Am I wrong?

it is him

he used to post on ironage
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1254 on: October 16, 2012, 11:01:17 AM »
Willem Dafoe looking jacked and tan.

Fuck you guys, this is hilarious.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1255 on: October 16, 2012, 11:15:41 AM »

tbf his arms look to have improved from 11" to 12" possibly 12.5...but chest has gone from tiny to non existent.

and why get rid of the ginger fro? that was his best feature!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1256 on: October 16, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »
pellius

what did you do to achieve such fantastic ear hypertrophy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1257 on: October 16, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »
Sorry, I just can't stop laughing every time I see you post.

I think you're just jealous of his forearm vascularity, pellius.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: October 16, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: hate

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:30:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not the case in this cult...

i actualy rejjoyce when some are going down wether i was cause of it or not,, i think bodybuild is very very bad cult as of 2000,,all the low lifes concentrated in one cult ...true its not the level of human traficking or diamond smuggling ,, but it is i n  very bad and im fighting very hard against the bad inorder for the good to come out

ask yourself why im quiet about legit kigtropin ....you do notice i talk about it less right? reason is I FOUND IT,, i finaly found wats inside and i duplicated the look FOR ME! why am  not sharing it ? because i dont want scam to have it ... i will have to share it like promised in november 11....but the reason everyone pm me and ask why i dotn talk abou legit kigtropin as much...I  FOUND IT !

until i see fellas fighting for kigropin ! until i see fellas going all over boardings actualy TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT LEGT KIGTROPIN i will not try to find it as simple as that..im not even sure i want to reveal what it is ...why make it easy for filt

i want to see war! i want to see my pupils especialy the ones who been on legit kigtropin FIGHT FOR IT ,, not sit aside expect me to bring it to them

until you do it ...i wont work to find  it as simple as that,,as i said i already have kigtropin products in my blood thats why im not talking about as much

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1259 on: October 16, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
Lol pellius is tightening the velcro on his reeboks and strapping his guns to his back as we speak.

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1260 on: October 16, 2012, 04:31:06 PM »
Hey pellius, do you know Dog the bounty hunter? My wife is ocd with his wifes missle tits, think you could hook a brother up with an autographed pic? Of her, not you.  :P
Bump for autographed boobie pics!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1261 on: October 16, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »
Bump for autographed boobie pics!
I'm gonna go to sleep now, but all be rest assured that pellius will soon pump out 20 disingenuous posts extolling his super-powered righteousness.      

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1262 on: October 16, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
This ain't the same person.
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1263 on: October 16, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »
Does it matter?

whitewidow

« Reply #1264 on: October 16, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
Pellius you are a joke! Id break you in half-LOL. you look like a very fragile man! I am way more muscular than those shitty pics that are up! You definately deserved to get jacked thousands! I am sure you have lost more than that! Tell the story about how LE put the GPS tracking device in one of your packs :D

You have bad karma that is why you have such bad luck! I know plnty in hawaii who have no problems getting huge packs but for some reason all your packs get seized-LOL. You used college kids to open a Private mailbox for you-LOL. you use people! you tried to use me to remail you 25 kits for 2 bunk kigtropin kits!

You say just because someone is short they cannot box or fight?-LOL . like I said look at manny pac-man, look at 50-cent! both are short but would break your jaw.I am about to make you look real bad just wait

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1265 on: October 16, 2012, 11:19:52 PM »
I wish him great harm and will take great pleasure in seeing him suffer. And he does and he will even more. Being a good person means more than just not doing bad. You have to do good things and actively fight evil.

Dude...i have no beef with you, but are you fucking kidding me?

you want to see him "suffer" because he makes fun of your message board ?

That's the difference between getbig and that board..we talk shit and fuck with each other brutally here...But as bad as it looks, we all know it's just bullshit and we don't really get "mad"

You guys take shit to heart way too easy over there,

You guys are way too high strung

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1266 on: October 16, 2012, 11:30:58 PM »
I know you much better than you think. And this I can promise you. Things will not end well with you. And they will end. Mark this post down on your calendar.

Will you people stop threatening everyone already..you look like idiots

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: October 17, 2012, 12:16:40 AM »
Will you people stop threatening everyone already..you look like idiots

they cant sling shit without making death threats and putting rewards up for people to harm my kids

they are scum
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: October 17, 2012, 12:22:25 AM »
I've got to save this thread. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: October 17, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »

I do wonder about the above guy in the 2 pics and if he ever, in fact, posted on getbig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: October 17, 2012, 12:25:43 AM »
I do wonder about the above guy in the 2 pics and if he ever, in fact, posted on getbig.

he has deep problems

he sends gh 15 50 emails a day

he genuinely believes he is fighting a crusade for his god an anonymous gimmick on the internet

its a shame that a 56 year old man has been reduced to this

his life must be appaling
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1271 on: October 17, 2012, 01:46:56 AM »
Lol pellius is tightening the velcro on his reeboks and strapping his guns to his back as we speak.

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

LOL- chaos owns again! maybe pellius has the reebok pumps in that case he would strap pump up and then strap his shitty kal-tecs to his back.

whitewidow

« Reply #1272 on: October 17, 2012, 01:53:13 AM »
I just started a funds for pellius! The dude serious needs some clothes! I have never seen him with a shirt and those 80's style reeboks have seen better days.The dude is so lean because he can't afford food!

send paypal donations here

Pelliusadulthumanservice fund@cyber-rights.net

whitewidow

« Reply #1273 on: October 17, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
Pellius uses poor college students to open a PMB(private mail box) to receive his gear! what kind of christian takes advantage of the needy?
watch out pellius is one of the original Gh15 apostles all proof is in the pudding!look at all the seizures and busts he has had all admitted to by the christian man himself! what a sinner!

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: INTERNATIONAL
« Sent to: whitewidow on: December 10, 2011, 03:02:50 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on December 09, 2011, 07:56:52 PM

fuck even if the guy worked it would be worth taking the day off since he is getting a free kit. They usually try to re-deliver anyway without calling I think 3 times then you have to pick it up.especially with express mail that is whhy if you get express mail it's great to have a PMB box because they will sign in your place and you can just go pick up the pack whenever you have time.I try to tell international express is not that risky as long as you have a PMB box. it's not you signing for the pack. Your HGH should be fine. Its probably tightly vaccum sealed. I know it must be frustrating. especially since you went in on it with others.But the most important thing is they made it in the states. are you close enough to this guy where you can call him or text him? I have met some suppliers I have gotten so close with that I actually talk to these guys on the phone. what do you use for AAS? you have that area covered? or do you just run HGH?

I just text. Don't like to call people just like I don't like to be called. People are too busy these days and you never know when is the right time to call. I rarely answer my phone because they always call at the wrong time.

He picked up both packs so the hard part is over. It's just that I was under the impression that express is not the safest way to go and my guy orders a lot of shit so he's having stuff from China coming to the same address all the time.

When they can seize 30 amps from me whereas you can get shit coming in all the time in such a hot area zip code is a mystery to me. I pretty much have gone through all the UPS boxes on this island using different names (I'd hire some college kid looking to make an easy $40.00 to open a box for me) and always use a business name and have never gotten anything through. Four vials from Naps, 20 amps from OurUnknowSecrets, amps from Oscaro and Z... all seized. They even seized my Alflutops from Romania that I used for joints. After five kits from Nordic got seized I just gave up on itnl.

Thanks for all your help and advice. And quit picking fights with gh15. I'm a pupil and apostle, you know. Actually, I take that back. You keep him on his toes. And I think he's developed a soft spot for you -- LOL!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1274 on: October 17, 2012, 03:00:34 AM »
he has deep problems

he sends gh 15 50 emails a day

he genuinely believes he is fighting a crusade for his god an anonymous gimmick on the internet

its a shame that a 56 year old man has been reduced to this

his life must be appaling

To be fucking honest.

Gh15 was cool when he talked about hormones, usage. That was good, legit, valuable information out for everyone. You could use it if you wanted and again to be honest, it was pretty coherent with what I was told privately by competitors from around here. Internet world is fake, weird world where people take 500mg of test for first cycle and competitors use 700mg test and 300mg tren... Reality is closer to gh15 preachings.

Then he moved on to exposing fake naturals, again - good job.

What happened next, that whole hormone selling drama, Victor Martinez, "I have power", yada yada is bullshit. People around him are fucking fanatics. What can you expect of a guy who believes in gimmick from 2k years ago after all.

Unfortunatelly it got to the point of no return. If he backed up, cut off from all this bullshit like he should do all these wannabe hackers, script kiddies and stalkers will go after him.

Chaos you may laugh all you want but you simply MUST admit that considering amount of "believers" they have and all that hate, agression in the air something WILL happen. Will that be bigmc's accounts hacked and maybe his life ruined, gh15 taken down by feds or something else... we will see.