Author Topic: kids, do good in school- i didn't and this is where i look for employment.......  (Read 10708 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Do your parents provide for you?
Ron, do your parents provide for you?

If so, who provides for them? your grandparents?

and who provides for your grandparents? their parents? and for them their parents?

where do they get the money to support generations for their entire life?

Does this money never run out if no jew has to work?

where does this enormous amount of wealth come from?

All excellent points AXA.

This TA guy watches too many movies. As I stated earlier the vast majorities of millionaires assets are squandered within a generation or two.

OF COURSE, you can make an exception for the Rockefellers or the Kennedys.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Then u got the wrong job.

I got the wrong job if I make insane money with close to zero effort and great fullfillment?

The Master

• Getbig V
::)

Calm down grandpa.
Yes I am young, thanks for noticing, my birthday is in a month, I will be 20, I already feel so old  :'(

Debussey = mesmerized by this whole "just wait until you're my age boy, then you'll know about life" when referenced to as some generalizable knowledge that everybody will know eventually.
The truth is that besides some "truths" that can easily be derived from common sense, the knowledge people acquire throughout life is highly colored by their personality, choices/actions and social circle, and most of this so called "knowledge" is often pure garbage and not useable for other people when given in the form of advice.
Ask a cleaning lady or somebody like JohnnyNoName that needs to save to afford a 300USD pants + with a history of fucked up family relationship, and his "knowledge" about life will consist a bunch of crap that = completely useless to someone who is successful in all areas of life.

Besides some common truths, people should look for the life knowledge of successful people (since their experiences will be useful, as seen by where it got them) and work hard on acquiring their own throughout experiences and reflection.

Since life is a subjective experience, there is as much "life knowledge" to be learned as there are humans on this planet.

Example: Sit down with a cleaning lady and an upper middle class person and ask them about their life knowledge. The answers will be very different.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
I got the wrong job if I make insane money with close to zero effort and great fullfillment?

You do? Sounds great, tell me more.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Debussey = mesmerized by this whole "just wait until you're my age boy, then you'll know about life" when referenced to as some generalizable knowledge that everybody will know eventually.
The truth is that besides some "truths" that can easily be derived from common sense, the knowledge people acquire throughout life is highly colored by their personality, choices/actions and social circle, and most of this so called "knowledge" is often pure garbage and not useable for other people when given in the form of advice.
Ask a cleaning lady or somebody like JohnnyNoName that needs to save to afford a 300USD pants + with a history of fucked up family relationship, and his "knowledge" about life will consist a bunch of crap that = completely useless to someone who is successful in all areas of life.

Besides some common truths, people should look for the life knowledge of successful people (since their experiences will be useful, as seen by where it got them) and work hard on acquiring their own throughout experiences and reflection.

Since life is a subjective experience, there is as much "life knowledge" to be learned as there are humans on this planet.

Hmm...most of the knowledge I have acquired is utterly useless. Generally speaking so have been my experiences. I can relate to Johnny on many fronts.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Do your parents provide for you?
Ron, do your parents provide for you?

If so, who provides for them? your grandparents?

and who provides for your grandparents? their parents? and for them their parents?

where do they get the money to support generations for their entire life?

Does this money never run out if no jew has to work?

where does this enormous amount of wealth come from?
You see how this works yet?  You ONLY have Children if you can provide for them for life.  If you cannot do that, you do not have children and hence the generations do not carry on.  This is an established La Kosher Nostra rule.  The family fortune can always be added to and once it reaches a certain point, the investments made only generate more with compound interest.  

This is true outside of La Kosher Nostra.  Lets take the Kennedys for example.  They follow the same type of rule and logic when it comes to generational wealth.  

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
You do? Sounds great, tell me more.

It was an example, the "I" was not personalized, neither was my previous statement.
I agree that there is a correlation between the three, but in my experience, it's a loose correlation, not a strong one.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You see how this works yet?  You ONLY have Children if you can provide for them for life.  If you cannot do that, you do not have children and hence the generations do not carry on.  This is an established La Kosher Nostra rule.  The family fortune can always be added to and once it reaches a certain point, the investments made only generate more with compound interest.  

This is true outside of La Kosher Nostra.  Lets take the Kennedys for example.  They follow the same type of rule and logic when it comes to generational wealth.  

Do you make this stuff up as you go along? There is no 'kosher nostra'. It's the silliest thing I have ever heard.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It was an example, the "I" was not personalized, neither was my previous statement.
I agree that there is a correlation between the three, but in my experience, it's a loose correlation, not a strong one.

Fuck work. I hate working and do it because I have to, end of story.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Hmm...most of the knowledge I have acquired is utterly useless. Generally speaking so have been my experiences. I can relate to Johnny on many fronts.

Interesting.

The point still stands: Besides a few "common sense truths", "life knowledge" is useless unless given as advice by successful people. A 35 year old doofus does not know much more about life than a 20 year old besides a series of experiences that were mostly a result of his own personality. When the 20 year old reaches 35, the experiences and beliefs he has about the world (unless he is very similar to the first 35 year old in the first place and from/in the same demographical segments) will not be very comparable to the first 35 year old. If the first 35 year old = a loser, the 20 year old better not take any of his advices to heart, as he'll almost only learn the convictions that lead to the failures of the 35 year old.

In psychology it is said that psychological and chronological age correlates extremely poorly if any at all.

The Master

• Getbig V

The whole "age thing" is so people gain "experience" which is subjective and allows them to have better judgment and make better choices in relfection to their past experiences.
Kind of like "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

JNN's knowledge that he has aquired is: life horrible, it sucks, parents are assholes, I have to do shitty jobs just make a living,
 I have no purpose in life, I am a piece of shit, Dignity and pride are for idiots, etc etc.

Really sad I must say.   :-\

Badabingbangboom. When you reach his age, your life knowledge will probably be way different than his.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Fuck work. I hate working and do it because I have to, end of story.

Yes but there are people who love their profession. My point was just that it doesn't mean they have to get rich or put a lot of effort into it. It all depends. Plus when salery reaches a certain level, it can't possibly be correlated to effort anymore.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Interesting.

The point still stands: Besides a few "common sense truths", "life knowledge" is useless unless given as advice by successful people. A 35 year old doofus does not know much more about life than a 20 year old besides a series of experiences that were mostly a result of his own personality. When the 20 year old reaches 35, the experiences and beliefs he has about the world (unless he is very similar to the first 35 year old in the first place and from/in the same demographical segments) will not be very comparable to the first 35 year old. If the first 35 year old = a loser, the 20 year old better not take any of his advices to heart, as he'll almost only learn the convictions that lead to the failures of the 35 year old.

In psychology it is said that psychological and chronological age correlates extremely poorly if any at all.

Success and failure can be relative, in terms of societal success I am a failure whilst others think that in some respects I have been very successful.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Do you make this stuff up as you go along? There is no 'kosher nostra'. It's the silliest thing I have ever heard.
I am telling you for a FACT that there is thing of ours called "La Kosher Nostra".  ;)

Think of it like this, its a big club and you ain`t in it.  I remember my Grandfather talking about La Kosher Nostra all the time and doing business in his office and seeing business cards of Senators, Governors and the like, exchanging money when it needed to be done and what have you.

My grandfather did spend 3-4 years in Federal Prison for "income tax evasion".  Of course this was the only thing the US government could get him on as they had a vendetta on Jews especially in the 50s with the whole House Committee on Un-American Activities during Wood and Thomas.  He would go back and forth to Cuba all the time and they didn`t take to kind to that.  He refused to give up any names as they wanted to know who bribed whom and for how much.

Silence is part of La Kosher Nostra, especially when innocent.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes but there are people who love their profession. My point was just that it doesn't mean they have to get rich or put a lot of effort into it. It all depends. Plus when salery reaches a certain level, it can't possibly be correlated to effort anymore.

Yeah, I know some of these people, really envy them but not everyone is so lucky. For me work is just a necessary evil.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Success and failure can be relative, in terms of societal success I am a failure whilst others think that in some respects I have been very successful.

It is relative to a certain extent (but when n = big, the things that make up "success" and "failure" = pretty similar), but regardless, it = pretty easy to measure roughly.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I am telling you for a FACT that there is thing of ours called "La Kosher Nostra".  ;)

Think of it like this, its a big club and you ain`t in it.  I remember my Grandfather talking about La Kosher Nostra all the time and doing business in his office and seeing business cards of Senators, Governors and the like, exchanging money when it needed to be done and what have you.

My grandfather did spend 3-4 years in Federal Prison for "income tax evasion".  Of course this was the only thing the US government could get him on as they had a vendetta on Jews especially in the 50s with the whole House Committee on Un-American Activities during Wood and Thomas.  He would go back and forth to Cuba all the time and they didn`t take to kind to that.  He refused to give up any names as they wanted to know who bribed whom and for how much.

Well...I guess I missed the boat... ::)
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Yeah, I know some of these people, really envy them but not everyone is so lucky. For me work is just a necessary evil.

Having a job or business that you love is not only a result of luck sunshine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Federal Government I think brought around 5-10 different cases against my Grandfather.  Google still has some of them on record.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

haha, TA......maybe you should do an internet new expose on this?  Classic.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
very one sided views here..

For some a job is a meaningful part of their life; intellectually challenging, doing something useful. Those who see it as just a way of raising money are missing out on opportunities to actually get fulfilment and even <gasps> joy out of their work.

It's a trade off, if I could get a job that paid me enough only to work 20 hours a week, I'd be fine with a non-challenging job, I'd have enough time to seek that elsewhere. With a full-time job the importance of many aspects of the job (challenge/colleagues/etc) has become that much bigger.

@ debussey I've seen quite a few people that were really successful in life but for whom I have no respect in any way. When it comes to life experience, itīs your task a sentient human to learn from the experience, apply it, integrate it, and enrich yourself. Experience in that respect is a purely egocentric phenomenon. that doesnīt mean you should ignore insights from others but apply critical thought to it.

@ TA. making life as simple as possible for your kids just makes em spoiled and lazy. Provide a solid base: caring family (in any shape or form), food, shelter, plenty of peers, access to proper education, and from that point on they should be on their own with ofc some guidance from the parent(s) in the background. again challenges, even minor ones, are very good for instilling self-reliance, autonomy and self worth in people.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It is relative to a certain extent (but when n = big, the things that make up "success" and "failure" = pretty similar), but regardless, it = pretty easy to measure roughly.

That is why I call myself a failure. ;D :D :-\ Objectively I am.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Having a job or business that you love is not only a result of luck sunshine.

It is to some extent as is everything in life. Luck is enormously important. If you have been born in the slums of Calcutta, you likely wouldn't even be typing here let alone pursuing your goals. Luck.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
haha, TA......maybe you should do an internet new expose on this?  Classic.

Well it sounds like there is more to it than there is, but there really isn`t.  Its just typical Madoff type stuff if you know what I mean.  Jews gaming other Jews and roping in the other dopes.

The Master

• Getbig V

@ debussey I've seen quite a few people that were really successful in life but for whom I have no respect in any way. When it comes to life experience, itīs your task a sentient human to learn from the experience, apply it, integrate it, and enrich yourself. Experience in that respect is a purely egocentric phenomenon. that doesnīt mean you should ignore insights from others but apply critical thought to it.

The "critical thought" comment was very good. Debussey was overdoing it a bit to make a point and you = correct.

When Debussey says "successful", it does not mean only "financial success" or whatever. Debussey means a balanced life that is fulfilling to the person, which means there = good personal relationships, an fulfilling career, health ect that together gives the person a life "worth living".