Author Topic: 'Boys vs. Giants  (Read 8404 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: 'Boys vs. Giants
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 02:43:52 PM »
no seriously theyre missing kemeuato or whatever is name is and the other white dt. Kemo is a monster.

theyre getting run on like crazy

beason just came back on monday vs the boys after injury

and i agree about delhomme, i dont know why they resigned him after that nightmare. It honestly baffles me.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »
Bad team?  They were 12-4 last season with the exact same talent.  What's changed? Since the playoff MELTDOWN last year Jake still hasn't figured out how to take care of the ball.  He is a turnover waiting to happen on every play.

Idiot Panthers should have packaged Delhomme and Peppers to the Broncos for Cutler and picks, etc...
Peppers isn't exactly the most wanted pass rusher anymore. Well ez for me to say.
((-::

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »
Peppers isn't exactly the most wanted pass rusher anymore. Well ez for me to say.

I agree, thats why they need to unload his salary on somebody else.  I think he is very unmotivated now having to face doubleteams without Kris Jenkins there to help out.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2009, 02:59:33 PM »
Amazing come back by the Cowboys!!!!!......against the Chiefs ::) :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
Amazing come back by the Cowboys!!!!!......against the Chiefs ::) :-\
Yeah   yeah yeah :P     Chiefs may be 0-5 but they are talented.....Dallas just kept shooteing themselves in the foot.   I realize we aren't THAT great.....but I am a fan for life.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »
Yeah   yeah yeah :P     Chiefs may be 0-5 but they are talented.....Dallas just kept shooteing themselves in the foot.   I realize we aren't THAT great.....but I am a fan for life.

ROTFLMAO......

I suppose she had a great personality too?

body88

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
ROTFLMAO......

I suppose she had a great personality too?

Think about it.  Look at the Titans at 0-5 this year vs 14-2 last year?  How about the fins in 2007 with one win...and then winning the east the next year at 11-5.  In the NFL most everyone has talent...it's the teams with the good coaching that win.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2009, 06:22:30 PM »
Think about it.  Look at the Titans at 0-5 this year vs 14-2 last year?  How about the fins in 2007 with one win...and then winning the east the next year at 11-5.  In the NFL most everyone has talent...it's the teams with the good coaching that win.

I agree.  Did you see Trent Dilfer talking about that?  He wouldn't mention names but he was talking about the vast difference between the really good coaches in the NFL and how some really shouldn't even be coaching in college, or in some cases HS even.  He was talking about the good ole boy network because NFL coaches get a great pension plan, so friends take care of each other.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 05:53:24 AM »

They need a good head coach.they have alot of talent but they just don't seem to be able to put it together.

...not that I'm complaining ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 09:14:37 AM »

Every Team has talent on it.  What the difference as you say?  Coaching?  Yep.  Also, the attitude of each player.  Remember Jeff George?

body88

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
Every Team has talent on it.  What the difference as you say?  Coaching?  Yep.  Also, the attitude of each player.  Remember Jeff George?

Which is my opinion is molded by the coaching and personnel decisions.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2009, 11:20:20 AM »
Which is my opinion is molded by the coaching and personnel decisions.

Cowboys are no good at coaching.

body88

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2009, 12:11:28 PM »

Cowboys are no good at coaching.

True.  It can also be ownership.  Look at Oakland.  I'm not saying Cable is a good coach, but it's pretty apparent that Al Davis has ran that franchise into the shitter.  It's a shame too, because he was once a football genius.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »

True.  It can also be ownership.  Look at Oakland.  I'm not saying Cable is a good coach, but it's pretty apparent that Al Davis has ran that franchise into the shitter.  It's a shame too, because he was once a football genius.

Raiders draft horribly.they took Bey with their first pick and a safety with their third.the safety was on nobody's draft board and probably could of been had as a free agent.

Dallas has drafted some good players but they never can put it together.Jones is just to much hands on and Wade stinks.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »

Raiders draft horribly.they took Bey with their first pick and a safety with their third.the safety was on nobody's draft board and probably could of been had as a free agent.

Dallas has drafted some good players but they never can put it together.Jones is just to much hands on and Wade stinks.
Aside from steals in the draft (Ware/Barber/Ratliff etc etc, Dallas has not really had good picks. Manningham, Brandon Marshall, and Bowe are 3 WRs they past on and now have scored against them. To this day   they have no GREAT wr's  and that is a major problem they are living with.  Austin really isn't so great.  Crayton is the NFL's version of Lamar Odem (seasoned old vet but nothing special), Hurd (see Austin)  they tried to turn Standback into a wr (dumb move)  they drafted Manny Johnson from Ok U but he sucks....that guy from Virginia is promising but we may never know.   We need TO's, Fitzgeralds    Moss's and Ocho Cinco's   badley!!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
Aside from steals in the draft (Ware/Barber/Ratliff etc etc, Dallas has not really had good picks. Manningham, Brandon Marshall, and Bowe are 3 WRs they past on and now have scored against them. To this day   they have no GREAT wr's  and that is a major problem they are living with.  Austin really isn't so great.  Crayton is the NFL's version of Lamar Odem (seasoned old vet but nothing special), Hurd (see Austin)  they tried to turn Standback into a wr (dumb move)  they drafted Manny Johnson from Ok U but he sucks....that guy from Virginia is promising but we may never know.   We need TO's, Fitzgeralds    Moss's and Ocho Cinco's   badley!!!!!

Parcells picked some good players for them but with Jones having full say on the draft and all the other stuff that goes on {cameras in the draft room,reality show} they are falling behind the Eagles and Giants.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

Parcells picked some good players for them but with Jones having full say on the draft and all the other stuff that goes on {cameras in the draft room,reality show} they are falling behind the Eagles and Giants.
For now those 2 are on top   but the Eagles will always hurt theirselves in the end. NY is beatable and but look good for now.   But Dallas will always be the most beloved team in the NFC East with Washington at 2nd.