Author Topic: Can someone explain if 240 is really 240?  (Read 7119 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: can someone explain,,
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 05:47:57 PM »
i dont even know wtf his downfall was, how can derek anthony own anybody, he's derek anthony
Supposedly,Alex 23 sent Squads personal info to DA,and DA posted it here on the board.

Condensed version.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 05:48:29 PM »
i dont even know wtf his downfall was, how can derek anthony own anybody, he's derek anthony

Better bring a sandwich and a soda dude, it's a giant thread -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=212839.0 .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »
reardon can u link me lol, i dont know wtf people talk about when they say derek anthony owned squad

I wouldn't say Derek owned squadfather.  On the contrary, I think it was Alex23 that gathered all the information and delivered it to Derek on a platter for his amusement.

If anything, Derek just pretended, at the very end, to be the one delivering the final blow, when in reality he was just the dyslexic messenger boy.

If I remember correctly, someone got Squad's phone number when he called in somewhere for a bodybuilding talk show of some sort.

Whomever got that number then passed it on to Alex, who then ran a search on that number's owner and gathered the basic information needed to then do a simple background check.

Once all their ducks were lined up in a row, they simply inseminated Derek anally with the information and he, in turn, then ejaculated all over the main forum with the information, pretending to be some sort of internet persona-killer.

I wouldn't give Derek that much credit...
"1"  

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
lol, read 70 thousands times

thx gonna get make a drink then nerd out on this thread

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 05:57:10 PM »
I wouldn't say Derek owned squadfather.  On the contrary, I think it was Alex23 that gathered all the information and delivered it to Derek on a platter for his amusement.

If anything, Derek just pretended, at the very end, to be the one delivering the final blow, when in reality he was just the dyslexic messenger boy.

If I remember correctly, someone got Squad's phone number when he called in somewhere for a bodybuilding talk show of some sort.

Whomever got that number then passed it on to Alex, who then ran a search on that number's owner and gathered the basic information needed to then do a simple background check.

Once all their ducks were lined up in a row, they simply inseminated Derek anally with the information and he, in turn, then ejaculated all over the main forum with the information, pretending to be some sort of internet persona-killer.

"1
Very eloquently put my gay friend!  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 05:58:36 PM »
I wouldn't say Derek owned squadfather.  On the contrary, I think it was Alex23 that gathered all the information and delivered it to Derek on a platter for his amusement.

"1"  

Doesn't matter. The mightiest Internet warrior EVER lay prone, defeated and exiled. Neutered. He returned briefly but is merely a eunuch shadow of his former self.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 06:00:59 PM »
post a pic of the procard.

Your a total tool. People who have a brain, know who he is and realize that it's an honor to have him here. You can go on thinking otherwise to make yourself feel better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
This should help.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 07:52:13 PM »
Your a total tool. People who have a brain, know who he is and realize that it's an honor to have him here. You can go on thinking otherwise to make yourself feel better.

csnut18 the more you post the more I am starting to think you are just a gh15 gimmick to back him up because he is getting his ass tossed around here so much  :D
TEAM Nasser

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »
csnut18 the more you post the more I am starting to think you are just a gh15 gimmick to back him up because he is getting his ass tossed around here so much  :D

Just because me and him exposed you in that other thread, doesn't mean I am his gimmick. George Bush himself said in regards to terrorism "they are either with us, or against us." I personally know for a fact who GH15 is and you are the person in denial, trying to make yourself feel better. You lost in the 60's and 70's and you will certainly lose again and again.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »
Just because me and him exposed you in that other thread, doesn't mean I am his gimmick. George Bush himself said in regards to terrorism "they are either with us, or against us." I personally know for a fact who GH15 is and you are the person in denial, trying to make yourself feel better. You lost in the 60's and 70's and you will certainly lose again and again.

I'm sorry, but I must have missed being exposed.  All I saw was two guys circle jerking it about Israel being the best country and calling Arab people names lol. 
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2012, 09:18:58 PM »
I'm sorry, but I must have missed being exposed.  All I saw was two guys circle jerking it about Israel being the best country and calling Arab people names lol. 

day of judgment is comin ,, back when you were a kid....sept 11 ,, remember this? noen of us forgot this,, its your people who did it!,, terorist like you! you are a terorist like yassar arafat ,, a diplomatic style terorist but still a terorist,,

you are hated around the world...notice what hapen in syria,, notice what happened in iraq,, notice what hapened in lybia ,,notice what haened in egypt and the type of fellas americanos andisrealos need to deal with...bunch of hooligans fanatik terorists,, 5% is sane 95% is absolitly insane,, now for the sake of the 5% americana and isreal dont finnish you all off,, but....look on the map...next one is IRAN : ) hope you wil like it ,, i will have your name on one of the fighters make sure your names will be writen on it  ya kaleb

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2012, 09:27:08 PM »
day of judgment is comin ,, back when you were a kid....sept 11 ,, remember this? noen of us forgot this,, its your people who did it!,, terorist like you! you are a terorist like yassar arafat ,, a diplomatic style terorist but still a terorist,,

you are hated around the world...notice what hapen in syria,, notice what happened in iraq,, notice what hapened in lybia ,,notice what haened in egypt and the type of fellas americanos andisrealos need to deal with...bunch of hooligans fanatik terorists,, 5% is sane 95% is absolitly insane,, now for the sake of the 5% americana and isreal dont finnish you all off,, but....look on the map...next one is IRAN : ) hope you wil like it ,, i will have your name on one of the fighters make sure your names will be writen on it  ya kaleb

gh15 approved

ok buddy  :D
TEAM Nasser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:52 PM »

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
Fuck you asshole.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »

"1"  

x2

Don't forget Benz.

RR on the money. That was the end of an era. You had to have balls of steel to survive back then. These recent gimmicks wouldn't have lasted a nano second. Pee Wee's playhouse now. Even SF recent come back was sad. Just sad. 240? 240 who?

Like everything, even GB is a watered down version of itself. But, what are you going to do? It's still the best game in town. And JNN never fails to amuse. Still on his game. Laugh at every one of his posts. Every damn one. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 10:39:46 PM »
x2

Don't forget Benz.

RR on the money. That was the end of an era. You had to have balls of steel to survive back then. These recent gimmicks wouldn't have lasted a nano second. Pee Wee's playhouse now. Even SF recent come back was sad. Just sad. 240? 240 who?

Like everything, even GB is a watered down version of itself. But, what are you going to do? It's still the best game in town. And JNN never fails to amuse. Still on his game. Laugh at every one of his posts. Every damn one. 
Hi JNN

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2012, 10:45:30 PM »
Hi JNN

LOL. I remember you were one of the many on Squad's hit list. Makes me miss him even more though he despised me as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Can someone explain if 240 is really 240?
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »
it's just me...  i go thru phases... getbig has seen me grow from mixed up kid, to new dad, to passionate about politics, to jaded, to confused, to just getting by.  I have glimpses of the old 240, but for the most part I stop in here to have a laugh with the guys, for a little mental stimulation before going back to the real world.  Doing the adoption thing, raising a lot of kids along with parents... life is just busy these days.  Plus i was often cruel and went overboard at times on getbig.  Now, I just want to see everyone (even those i disagree with) have a good life, get laid, get paid, and all grow old together.  The venom is really gone from me... I guess getting old does that.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2012, 11:07:21 PM »
it's just me...  i go thru phases... getbig has seen me grow from mixed up kid, to new dad, to passionate about politics, to jaded, to confused, to just getting by.  I have glimpses of the old 240, but for the most part I stop in here to have a laugh with the guys, for a little mental stimulation before going back to the real world.  Doing the adoption thing, raising a lot of kids along with parents... life is just busy these days.  Plus i was often cruel and went overboard at times on getbig.  Now, I just want to see everyone (even those i disagree with) have a good life, get laid, get paid, and all grow old together.  The venom is really gone from me... I guess getting old does that.

Cheers Rob.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2012, 11:08:18 PM »

You left us bitches for real life.

Come at me, bro.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »
240 has always sucked ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 12:11:42 AM »
It's been alleged that Alex23 has done "numbers" on several people here...including stalking a woman with "propositions for money"...is this why he is no longer here?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
I enjoyed 240's naked pics (no homo)
P

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 12:26:20 AM »
the most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing to lose.  Matt may as well get those crosshairs tattooed on him for that miami show.

i was a different man back then, mike.  I have some health probs that I won't elaborate on, but I will say that I have grown up a lot since then.