Author Topic: Team Trump - "Truth isn't truth"  (Read 3716 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: Team Trump - "Truth isn't truth"
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 07:05:59 AM »
And for the record I always thought that RatherbeBig was Joon. But I could be wrong there.

But yes Danimal77 is definitely BSN/JAGO/Nether Animal

When the mod tell you, at your request and with my permission, that I don't have another account, but you still eat shit everywhere.. It's sad when the mod have the same opinion about you. That You're a retard and to not waste my time with you anymore.  And that says it all.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 07:36:27 AM »
When the mod tell you, at your request and with my permission, that I don't have another account, but you still eat shit everywhere.. It's sad when the mod have the same opinion about you. That You're a retard and to not waste my time with you anymore.  And that says it all.

Notice how all of the Nether Animal accounts try to involve the mods. This is one of the many ways you can spot Nether Animal.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 07:50:48 AM »
Sorry to say but I think you have real mental problems. For months, you only talk shit, seeing the conspiracies, and clones who attacking you.

About moderators? You are the one who involved the moderators requesting IP verification . And when the moderator asked you if you're ready to pay with your (suspended) account, for your accusations, you've turned into a coward who no had the courage to answer/pay for his accusations. . And yet, since then, you still talk about same shit all over.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=645382.25

And talking about my parents (a dead one) shows how low you are as a real person, behind a nickname. A human being of the lowest level

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 08:16:08 AM »
Sorry to say but I think you have real mental problems. For months, you only talk shit, seeing the conspiracies, and clones who attacking you.

About moderators? You are the one who involved the moderators requesting IP verification . And when the moderator asked you if you're ready to pay with your (suspended) account, for your accusations, you've turned into a coward who no had the courage to answer/pay for his accusations. . And yet, since then, you still talk about same shit all over.

And talking about my parents (a dead one) shows how low you are as a real person, behind a nickname. A human being of the lowest level

Yes I recall that... the mod was just trying to get me to lay off... but I was doing nothing wrong. You were exposed. And you tried to get a mod to get me to stop exposing your gimmicks. I don’t send PM’s to mods. Again a real man would not cry to a mod. But, you aren’t a real man. You PM mods under the “guest” feature.

Note: I spoke openly to the mod for everyone to see (no PM’s were sent)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »

Life is short. So then why do you waste it posting GIF’s all day?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2018, 08:23:23 AM »
 ::)

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 08:34:27 AM »
I don’t send PM’s to mods. Again a real man would not cry to a mod. But, you aren’t a real man. You PM mods under the “guest” feature.

Yeah, they all saw in that link that you're a real man. A coward who does not have the courage to answer with his account for his accusations. Yes, I sent pm asking to check my IP, and the result to be posted.. if I have other accounts on the forum. And about sending pm's as "guest" you're an embarrassment. As I said before, you are a person of the lowest level with mental problems seeing accounts ninja everywhere.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 08:43:42 AM »
Yeah, they all saw in that link that you're a real man. A coward who does not have the courage to answer with his account for his accusations. Yes, I sent pm asking to check my IP, and the result to be posted.. if I have other accounts on the forum. And about sending pm's as "guest" you're an embarrassment. As I said before, you are a person of the lowest level with mental problems seeing accounts ninja everywhere.

Truth is truth. I have 1 account.

You have many accounts and you waste your life posting stupid gifs all day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »
I've never understood why people need more than one account on here.  Not accusing anyone, but it just seems retarded to make more than one.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 09:06:31 AM »
I've never understood why people need more than one account on here.  Not accusing anyone, but it just seems retarded to make more than one.

Easy. because some don't have the courage to attack other members behind their main account, posing as respectable/smart persons on the primary account. Making multiple accounts just for posting pictures is nonsense. But there are and some retarders who believe something else. If moderators would delete these multiple accounts would do a good thing, and to ban some cowards who don't have the courage to pay for their constant attacks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 10:45:41 AM »
Easy. because some don't have the courage to attack other members behind their main account, posing as respectable/smart persons on the primary account. Making multiple accounts just for posting pictures is nonsense. But there are and some retarders who believe something else. If moderators would delete these multiple accounts would do a good thing, and to ban some cowards who don't have the courage to pay for their constant attacks.

Maybe institute a fee for additional accounts.

Hell, I don't know. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
the overweight corpse masquerading as the orange turd's lawyer uttered these words today

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/19/giuliani-truth-todd-trump-788161

I guess when your client is a serial liar, then truth is indeed the enemy.
Even if the orange turd opened his mouth under oath, it would be a perjury trap.

incidentally, I could not find any mention of Guilliani's brilliant display of legal acumen on state TV. ops, I mean fox news.

I love how leftist idiots intentionally take these quotes out of context to manufacture outrage.  Anyone with even half a brain understood exactly what Guiliani was saying, and he was right.

Thank God people have other avenues of getting information besides the Democrat propaganda being pushed by CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc.

The cat is out of the bag.  Average citizens are finally waking up to this bullshit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 12:37:01 PM »
I love how leftist idiots intentionally take these quotes out of context to manufacture outrage.  Anyone with even half a brain understood exactly what Guiliani was saying, and he was right.

Thank God people have other avenues of getting information besides the Democrat propaganda being pushed by CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc.

The cat is out of the bag.  Average citizens are finally waking up to this bullshit.
                                         ::) ::) ::) ::)  the average citizen is a moron and half of them are dumber than that.. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Kwon3

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 04:06:00 PM »
hello royalty. you've created a new account to kiss your ass all over. disgusting
This is my only account. I don't need to post on anything else because a) I was never made to leave by other members, like others of whom that is true and b) I post everything I want on here with zero fucks given or taken. Why would I need to be on the Royalty account? He's been here a long time and just has limited patience for people who fake their own deaths then come and post the exact same material under other names. As for danimal77, he's a certified lunatic and shouldn't be allowed on here at all.

Kwon3

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 04:08:12 PM »
You realize there's people here whose IP changes every time they log in, right? Either because they post from multiple locations that have Internet or they're on VPN. IP-matching hasn't been a tool used to cross-reference people in a long time unless they're dumb enough to post from the same place or connection on multiple names, which I assume an expert like nether_animal never to do. So chaos's reply quoted below is total BS and shows how little the moderators care about gimmicks here, which is why they're rife.

It's a bet, you seem so confident you can tell they are they same by similar posts. I figured it would be fun to see if you'd be up for the challenge.
I'll tell you right now, you're wrong. There is nothing similar between the 3 accounts danimal, nether animal or bsm.

The most reliable way to determine someone is someone else is by their posting styles, plain and simple. Faking that perfectly on a consistent basis is very hard and few could pull it off. Sooner or later, they give away their identity through key words and posting patterns that they think only they're aware of. A prime example was junior, who could be seen from a mile away on every handle he used here.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2018, 04:12:38 PM »
this applies to every politician. 

By label only. He’s running the country like a businessman, not a politician which is the reason why this economy is exploding.

The economy is doing better because of things put in place by the previous president, all trump has done is got dickies, HD motorcycles, etc to stop manufacturing  in the US.
A

Kwon3

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2018, 04:18:46 PM »

The economy is doing better because of things put in place by the previous president, all trump has done is got dickies, HD motorcycles, etc to stop manufacturing  in the US.
You left out the massive tax cuts that the CEOs and owners of major businesses have confirmed helped them hire more talent and expand their businesses in the country, as opposed to outsourcing them to poorer countries with cheaper labor (which is what they did under Obama, since he was taxing and regulating them into oblivion). Obama did NOTHING for the economy - it actually flatlined and shrank in some areas, real wages didn't grow, minority unemployment rates remained massive and unchanging, and his speeches like the ones I'm linking below scared anyone from investing in the United States in any significant way from 2009-2017. Trump is also aggressively deregulating industries left and right, particularly in the energy sector, and is endeavoring to start drilling in Anwar, which no President has had the balls to do previously, reducing our dependency on corrupt foreign dynasties and their fucking filthy oil.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »
feces

why do u keep quoting me, phaggot?

Kwon3

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2018, 04:22:53 PM »
How Bernie deals with people who challenge him:

How Trump deals with it:

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2018, 04:35:51 PM »
When it comes to politics the truth becomes subjective instead of objective  to get the desired results. We see the spin  with Snopes, Politifact and Fact check org when it comes to politics. Ideology corrupts the truth. Yes, Trump as usual is 100% correct.

Kwon3

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »
That Bernie rally and the way it failed when he yielded the rostrum to a black loudmouth who threatened to shut it all down if he didn't hand her the mic is proof that sucking up to minorities doesn't work when you're a white liberal: They still hate you. He had to leave his own event like a pussy ass bitch while his supporters walked away disappointed that they couldn't hear their hero demand 15 bucks an hour for people who don't feel like working.

May as well go all in and hate them like Trump does, because playing nice doesn't work.  ;)