Author Topic: gh15 answers concerns  (Read 11192 times)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 answers concerns
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
notice also that he claiming of me prmoting hormone use on getbig while in relaity the one who kick push anythiing on getbig is he! pay attention to koloseum gym products commercial,,,he 100% got an agenda and it shows,,take the commerical off for koloseum atleast because a fight with me online will hurt kolo gym trust me on that,,i have 1000s of followers in the bodybuilding community both as gh15 and in the industry,,

people are not dumb gareth! remembr that

Speak english.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »
Because all he claims to know is about drugs. I've never seen him post about nutrition or training.
He has posted numerous times about nutrition as well as training. Shit, most of his posts include stuff about food = chinease (sic), kfc, etc LOL

You apparently haven't read many of his posts.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 05:54:54 PM »
notice also that he claiming of me prmoting hormone use on getbig while in relaity the one who kick push anythiing on getbig is he! pay attention to koloseum gym products commercial,,,he 100% got an agenda and it shows,,take the commerical off for koloseum atleast because a fight with me online will hurt kolo gym trust me on that,,i have 1000s of followers in the bodybuilding community both as gh15 and in the industry,,

people are not dumb gareth! remembr that

Yes, Milos forgets to mention, when he talked about his shakes putting on 30-40lbs in a month, how he incorporates Humalog into the mix. I remember the interview he did with Trevor Smith, how insulin put on 30lbs on the pros. Apparently now all you need is dextrose and aminos for the same gains LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »
gh15, do you know of any pros who have gotten problems with glucose control or become diabetic after playing with insulin?

yes but they never made it to pro to begin with
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 06:03:13 PM »
Because all he claims to know is about drugs. I've never seen him post about nutrition or training.

i plenty of times talked about nutrition both offseason when trying to add size and also during prep read my 1000 posts you will see it somewhere,,

you can also take a guy from here like matt t and he can give you his nutrition habits and you can follow it with changes for your own body,,if he dont feel like doing it go to that dzleboy fella,,he can help you too if he feel like,,ther nutrition habits is what you should follow as of now

i come here mainly for the shit that is hard and never told or spoken of which is the use of hormones in bodybuilding,,
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 06:05:31 PM »
gh15, does IGF having site enhancing properties like some say it does?  With letro, will the gyno loosen before it starts to shrink?
Squishy face retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 06:06:29 PM »
igf1 yes lr3 no
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 06:12:17 PM »
you can also take a guy from here like matt t and he can give you his nutrition habits and you can follow it with changes for your own body,,

You heard it here first!  gh15 officially endorses the "Dubai, India Diet"!  :D

Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »
gh15, does IGF having site enhancing properties like some say it does?  With letro, will the gyno loosen before it starts to shrink?

gyno developed from growth peptides is due to extra production of prolactin in body not estrogen,,thats if its real gyno and not only swolling puffiness due to water  retention,,

in this case letro wont help because it dont do nothing for prolactin levels,,letro will get you dry because it will completely eliminate estrogen productin,,not completely but very close to completely at the core

cabergoline is what you would be reccomended for gyno as a result of growth but i dont like to use it because it do more bad than good,,if you get gyno out of growth just reduce doses
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »
but if the gyno is just from (pro)hormone usage it will get some results from letro?
Squishy face retard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
but if the gyno is just from (pro)hormone usage it will get some results from letro?
IMO, all "forms" of gyno are likely to respond to a SERM or AI. The so-called "prolactin gyno" or "progesterone gyno" that are parroted on the boards are not scientific terms and aren't based on science. Estrogen in conjunction with GH/IGF-1 are the main players in ALL gyno = I would go with a SERM and/or an AI regardless of what hormone triggered it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 08:11:20 PM »
People should realize that gh15 is to steroids what any world expert is in their related field.  You probably wouldn't debate medicine with a doctor, so why are people on here debating gh15 in his area of expertise?  ???

I laugh that the piece of shit US DEA agency needs to watch their joke "careers" be realized as completely futile with geniuses like gh15 running the show.  ;D  Remember, it's the pieces of shit who work for the DEA who are responsible for the drug problems in the USA, not safe and competent suppliers like gh15.  The "war on drugs" kills more people than it saves.  The real killers are the US DEA agents.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 09:20:30 PM »
What a load of rot Matt. Why call gh15 a genius? He is expert in nothing at all. There is no science re his protocols. That is just lunacy and backyard therapy.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 09:32:04 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
What a load of rot Matt. Why call gh15 a genius? He is expert in nothing at all. There is no science re his protocols. That is just lunacy and backyard therapy.

He is an expert in recreational gear use.  I don't think you need to be a genius to be an expert.  For example, some doctors are not necessarily geniuses, but they are experts.

All geniuses are experts.

Not all experts are geniuses.

gh15 is definitely an expert though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 10:18:49 PM »
hey GH how ripped would this fat guy be on the cycle you posted?

LOL at your legs and belly!  LMAO!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 10:25:20 PM »
Kind of like you are an "expert" at DOMS and its growth promoting effects? LMAO

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 10:48:47 PM »

Stop posting in blue. I use a monochrome screen and it annoys the hell out of me.

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
He is an expert in recreational gear use.  I don't think you need to be a genius to be an expert.  For example, some doctors are not necessarily geniuses, but they are experts.

All geniuses are experts.

Not all experts are geniuses.

gh15 is definitely an expert though.

No offense dude, but you're like a cheerleader looking for a good QB.

Calm down girl.

AVBG

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 11:04:32 PM »
No offense dude, but you're like a cheerleader looking for a good QB.

Calm down girl.

great post Alex ;D

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2007, 11:44:58 PM »
U THINK ANYONE WITH AN IQ OVER 15 IS GUNNA BELEIVE YOUR SHIT ????? FUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING BUT A FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
great post Alex ;D

Thanks. I like Matt C, his enthousiasm reminds me of one of my younger brothers.... just have to learn how to gauge his "gaullibleness" ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 12:37:30 AM »
Thanks. I like Matt C, his enthousiasm reminds me of one of my younger brothers.... just have to learn how to gauge his "gaullibleness" ;)
why do you have to be so stupid?...you astound me...typical cocky never got anywhere wannabe

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2007, 12:48:31 AM »
why do you have to be so stupid?...you astound me...typical cocky never got anywhere wannabe

Waht you just said doesn't make any sense nor brings any point. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It must be the high test fucking with your mind or the language barrier.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2007, 12:51:43 AM »
Waht you just said doesn't make any sense nor brings any point. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It must be the high test fucking with your mind or the language barrier.
my point is simple: u criticize without knowing , and u are beying cocky without having any significant acomplishements.