Author Topic: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.  (Read 8383 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Stacked card too!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2014, 07:34:31 PM »
I don't know about C level fighters but I would hardly call it stacked. There's just too many UFC events flooding the market that it's getting so ho hum. I thought Diaz was suppose to fight Silva. Must have missed something. Hard to keep up.
Pellius makes me laugh.lol

Nick & Nate

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2014, 07:46:32 PM »

How will Struve win against Overeem? KO? submission?

KO..

Overeem has been getting dropped left and right. I think his lost his chin and now with minimal effort gets knocked out. Bigfoot Silva, Ben Rothwell and Travis Browne have exposed the fact that he lost his chin, so as long as you are ever to connect.

Do I think Struve is a skilled heavyweight? Absolutely not, but Ben Rothwell isn't technical either and he trucked over Overeem.

"1"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2014, 09:18:40 PM »
Overeems chin was never good, it's not a new thing. His heart is terrible for a fighter, he gets hurt and gives up

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2014, 11:08:29 PM »
KO..

Overeem has been getting dropped left and right. I think his lost his chin and now with minimal effort gets knocked out. Bigfoot Silva, Ben Rothwell and Travis Browne have exposed the fact that he lost his chin, so as long as you are ever to connect.

Do I think Struve is a skilled heavyweight? Absolutely not, but Ben Rothwell isn't technical either and he trucked over Overeem.

"1"

I was impressed with Struve when he easily submitted a roided up Lavar Johnson. Struve made Lavar look like a beginner.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2014, 11:41:29 PM »
This has to be Overeems last chance. Without the roids he doesn't even look like a heavyweight anymore..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 12:58:47 AM »
I hope Overeem knocks Struve the shit out! Overrem will have to perform well.

Struve is not mentally ready to fight. Cant stand him.

Struve? Shit, I'm really out of the loop. And to think I was at the very first UFC when scrawny Royce, whom his cousin Jean Jacque Machado said was the only one to go from Purple belt to Black belt and at only 17 years old. (He didn't skip Brown belt because of skill and ability), tapped everyone out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 01:02:55 AM »
Pellius makes me laugh.lol

Nick & Nate

Wiggers all look alike to me. Can't tell them apart. Put a mic in his hands and he could easily pass for Vanilla Ice to me.

"Fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck em, all! I bury those cockroaches!"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 02:38:14 AM »
Overeem should leg kick Struve into oblivion.

Struve has the legs of a flamingo.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 03:54:55 AM »
Overeems chin was never good, it's not a new thing. His heart is terrible for a fighter, he gets hurt and gives up

since allistair dont fight overseas no more and cant use his steroids hes finished, most pride guys that where all juiced up got crushed once they had to take drug test in the UFC,plus allistairs chin is pretty weak.if he had a chin like (big country)or (JDS) he would be a contender. if u want to rewatch the fights or miss them tonight just go to  www.mma-core.com   and u can watch them all for free,even the PPV events,wait about 3 hrs after the UFC goes off then this site will have the videos up to watch
R

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2014, 04:16:16 AM »
since allistair dont fight overseas no more and cant use his steroids hes finished, most pride guys that where all juiced up got crushed once they had to take drug test in the UFC,plus allistairs chin is pretty weak.if he had a chin like (big country)or (JDS) he would be a contender. if u want to rewatch the fights or miss them tonight just go to  www.mma-core.com   and u can watch them all for free,even the PPV events,wait about 3 hrs after the UFC goes off then this site will have the videos up to watch

I've wondered about that. Pride allowed and even encourage steroid use but other than the heavy weight class I doubted that steroids helped much. Not with weight classes. Is there really a huge difference in strength between two in shape men that weigh the same? If anything, the juiced guy would have less stamina because he's carrying more muscle than he naturally would. And I consider conditioning more important than strength in a fight with weight classes. And would his strength increase really be that dramatic? And taking steroids does not improve skill and technique.

And during Pride's glory days I considered them to have the best fighters, and so did many others. But it cannot be doubted that when Pride fighters moved to the UFC they were as a whole less than impressive. But I'm not sure if it was because they were just older and past their prime and not because they were juicing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 04:22:28 AM »
Wiggers all look alike to me. Can't tell them apart. Put a mic in his hands and he could easily pass for Vanilla Ice to me.

"Fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck em, all! I bury those cockroaches!"

haha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2014, 04:27:39 AM »
Bunch of  C level fighters  ,  stacked ::)

Sign him up

pretty good.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 04:42:44 AM »
yeah i really like to watch 30 year old gettoboys trying to hit eachother...it get me so excited!!! Im really stimulated by this... ::)

Prefer men in thong  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2014, 04:47:18 AM »
I've wondered about that. Pride allowed and even encourage steroid use but other than the heavy weight class I doubted that steroids helped much. Not with weight classes. Is there really a huge difference in strength between two in shape men that weigh the same? If anything, the juiced guy would have less stamina because he's carrying more muscle than he naturally would. And I consider conditioning more important than strength in a fight with weight classes. And would his strength increase really be that dramatic? And taking steroids does not improve skill and technique.

And during Pride's glory days I considered them to have the best fighters, and so did many others. But it cannot be doubted that when Pride fighters moved to the UFC they were as a whole less than impressive. But I'm not sure if it was because they were just older and past their prime and not because they were juicing.
Overeem had that fright factor going on for a while. Especially when he first joined the UFC and had been riding high in Strikeforce and K-1.  He was also at the peak of his size gain as well.

Once opponents realised that he had the same chin as the svelt Reem from Pride, then the blood was in the water.

You still have to respect his skills (power, leg kicks) but both his chin and his confidence wanes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2014, 04:51:45 AM »
Overeem had that fright factor going on for a while. Especially when he first joined the UFC and had been riding high in Strikeforce and K-1.  He was also at the peak of his size gain as well.

Once opponents realised that he had the same chin as the svelt Reem from Pride, then the blood was in the water.

You still have to respect his skills (power, leg kicks) but both his chin and his confidence wanes.

You're right in that respect. That's why I made an exception to heavyweights. There is more leeway and size disparity allowed. You can have a guy at 220 fighting someone at 265. With the other classes the weight doesn't vary more than 15 pounds but they are usually only within a few pounds at most between them.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2014, 04:53:15 AM »
Overeem and Struve both have weak chins, should be interresting

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 04:55:06 AM »
I've wondered about that. Pride allowed and even encourage steroid use but other than the heavy weight class I doubted that steroids helped much.

Pride never allowed Steroids let alone encouraged it, some substance who were illegal in USA were legal in Japan. Many fighters knew that, but Pride did test their fighters on the more regular substance, and not all fighters were on steroids.

Many former/current Ufc fighters have admitted that steroid in early UFC were very common, like 90% common. Reason why George St.Pierre dropped out because of the bad testing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 04:58:52 AM »
Pride never allowed Steroids let alone encouraged it, some substance who were illegal in USA were legal in Japan. Many fighters knew that, but Pride did test their fighters on the more regular substance, and not all fighters were on steroids.

Many former/current Ufc fighters have admitted that steroid in early UFC were very common, like 90% common. Reason why George St.Pierre dropped out because of the bad testing.
There is no way GSP wasn't on some sort of PED's.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 05:09:40 AM »
There is no way GSP wasn't on some sort of PED's.
That we may never know.. the whole situation between Hendricks and GSP was strange..
Hendricks wanted the WADA testing, GSP wanted the VADA testing.

When Hendricks proposed the WADA testing GSP and his trainers declined, because WADA is so much tougher than VADA.

But I agree GSP may not have been on the steroids, but after that incident I(and many hardcore fans) sincerely doubt GSP.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 05:28:58 AM »

Josh Barnett in an interview specifically said that it was made clear to him that PEDs were not disallowed. In fact, he felt that the environment in Pride was that because a blind eye was turned there was an implicit endorsement in the use of PEDS.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 05:36:30 AM »
Josh Barnett in an interview specifically said that it was made clear to him that PEDs were not disallowed. In fact, he felt that the environment in Pride was that because a blind eye was turned there was an implicit endorsement in the use of PEDS.

He may refer the PEDs' that were legal in Japan but not in the US..  Wanderlei and many other fighters said they did test their fighters, but was probably not a hard test.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 06:39:12 AM »
Miocic Vs JDS should be a sick fight, Gonna go with Stipe for the Upset, Can't wait for Jones/Cormier in a few weeks!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 06:44:06 AM »
Miocic Vs JDS should be a sick fight, Gonna go with Stipe for the Upset, Can't wait for Jones/Cormier in a few weeks!
I can't predict how the Jones vs. Cormier fight will shake out.

Can Cormier dominate Jones like he has done to previous fighters?

Jones will be the best competition Cormier will have faced (by far)

The battle will be between Cormier's will to get inside, and Jones's outside game.

I think it depends on how easy (or lack thereof) it is for Cormier to get Jones to the ground.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 06:49:07 AM »
check out enson inoue,s contract from pride,it states that the fighters will be tested for all REC DRUGS but STEROIDS AND PED'S WHERE EXCLUDED ???,in other words they didnt test for any PED'S or STEROIDS,END OF ARGUMENT ABOUT PRIDE TESTING FOR THOSE THINGS
r many years fans have speculated over how prevalent steroids were at the height of Pride Fighting Championships run as the premier organisation in mixed martial arts. There have been many rumours, and fighters themselves have spoken out about the use of performance enhancing drugs in the Pride era (see this article by the son of Pride and Shooto veteran Chris Brennan).

Seeing it in black and white should put it to bed.

Enson Inoue, Shooto and Pride veteran (and 1-0 in the UFC), posted what is reportedly an excerpt from his Pride contract which isn't ambiguous in the least.

Prideroidcontract_medium

As you can see above, recreational drugs were tested for, but 'performance enhancing stimulants of (the) steroid based family' were 'specifically excluded from the scope of the test'.

In layman's terms, they weren't looking for any steroids. So in theory, a fighter could use them without having to worry about being caught. It doesn't say that steroids are fine and that fighters should use them, but what you see above is about as far away from a deterrent to using performance enhancing drugs as you can find.

HERES THE CONTRACT

SO U GUYS WHO WHERE SAYING THEY TESTED WHERE WRONG,I KNEW THEY DIDNT TEST CAUSE I TALKED TO AFEW GUYS THAT FOUGHT IN PRIDE,MY GRAPPLING TEACHER ,RENZO FOUGHT IN PRIDE SO ID KNOW,

PELLIUS WAS CORRECT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID,HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS RIGHT THOUGH

R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
I can't predict how the Jones vs. Cormier fight will shake out.

Can Cormier dominate Jones like he has done to previous fighters?

Jones will be the best competition Cormier will have faced (by far)

The battle will be between Cormier's will to get inside, and Jones's outside game.

I think it depends on how easy (or lack thereof) it is for Cormier to get Jones to the ground.

shizzo if that swede took jones down i doubt cormier will have any trouble,i predict he will not only take him down but slam jones on his head in the process,it over for jones and ill bet my SCREENNAME ON IT
R