Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98398 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 08:02:40 PM »
your arab raped mother is a joke,, im not jewish im with them against your disgustin terorist filts ,, i wish the nuclear bomb you once and for all ...they weill matter of time

as i said you are a trator of palestine teriroty ...you left them ,, TRATOR! you left them to explode all by themselfs,, i bet right now isreali soldiers are fucking your kind with rubber bullet in the butt

arab terorist stinker

gh15 approved

Exactly, I am going to donate money to the ASPCA when Israel begins the operation to wipe out Iran.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 08:02:56 PM »
Now he will shrivel down to nothing. I would rather be much smaller and be consistent, than be big for a few years, and have DAs faith.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »
:o

She has a manlier face, and that's a guy who was using male hormones  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:12 PM »
and choas let me warn you about something,, if thsoe arab terorist dont take out from this boarding...i will leave getbig for good like digusted did,, like van b is seem to do ,, start doing moderate job and take those areb filt teorist hating americnaa  out,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
He'll recover.

He almost died for us bitches.

Synthol.
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »

yes this exactly what they will do to you fellas,, count the minutes for it ,, they will one day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:09 PM »

Lol, thats what came out of your mothers sewer of a pussy when u were born.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
get this thread back on topic from the narcissists who continue to derail it and talk about themselves, Derek is sick, this is serious, shutup csnut and ghfifteen unless you have well wishes for Derek.

TEAM Nasser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:28 PM »
Now he will shrivel down to nothing.
and will prolly lose an internal organ in the process. Who s the tough guy now?

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
and choas let me warn you about something,, if thsoe arab terorist dont take out from this boarding...i will leave getbig for good like digusted did,, like van b is seem to do ,, start doing moderate job and take those areb filt teorist hating americnaa  out,,

gh15 approved

I agree with this fully. Ron should get involved too and remove the Islamic Shahids off this board. Even the mayor of NYC is working to remove the Al Qaeda cells, certainly Ron should do the same.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 08:05:39 PM »
Now he will shrivel down to nothing. I would rather be much smaller and be consistent, than be big for a few years, and have DAs faith.

no he wil be 220lb of shit,, with belly that is very soft and most likly 3 kidnys,, i doubt they will take out a kidny they will just add one next to it ,, this is life of medications,, he will still be on testosterona though

i truly hate this cult ,, but i love bodybuild,, this is whyt im doing what im doing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 08:06:18 PM »
He can be a douche sometimes  but  i hope he gets better..I dont celebrate  nor make fun of another man's illness ..get well ,Derek

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 08:06:35 PM »
Its a shame the steroids that keep the aids in check also mess up bp and kidneys.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:15 PM »
He can be douche sometimes  but  i hope he gets better..I dont celebrate  nor make fun of another man's illness ..get well ,Derek

hahahahaaha....

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:19 PM »
He can be douche sometimes  but  i hope he gets better..I dont celebrate  nor make fun of another man illness ..get well ,Derek

I agree. I actually think he was a fairly good person and he was indeed good at hosting his show. It was a good show. I really hope he gets better.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
i dont like you chaos,,

gh15 approved
LOL, like I give a fuck!!!! ;D

It's the benefit of not being part of your little cult of filt....I could give two shits what you supposedly control or are a god of. :D

and choas let me warn you about something,, if thsoe arab terorist dont take out from this boarding...i will leave getbig for good like digusted did,, like van b is seem to do ,, start doing moderate job and take those areb filt teorist hating americnaa  out,,

gh15 approved
If those terrorist fucks posted on a board where I modded I could do such a  thing.......however I do not mod the G&Schmoe......and if I did, all of your threads would be on the steroid board. :D

PS: nice to see your 5th/6th threat to leave getbig? Face it, you're not going anywhere, you need getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »
He can be a douche sometimes  but  i hope he gets better..I dont celebrate  nor make fun of another man's illness ..get well ,Derek

narcotics and diuretics! insulina too but the first 2 is the cause for his condition,, he is done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2012, 08:09:06 PM »
hahahahaaha....

Im as healthy as a 10 y.o...i got labwork done last week...i could live forever with the numbers i got..i got better numbers than natties..lol

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2012, 08:09:55 PM »
are the jews ever going home? are ppl blind?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
LOL, like I give a fuck!!!! ;D

It's the benefit of not being part of your little cult of filt....I could give two shits what you supposedly control or are a god of. :D
If those terrorist fucks posted on a board where I modded I could do such a  thing.......however I do not mod the G&Schmoe......and if I did, all of your threads would be on the steroid board. :D

PS: nice to see your 5th/6th threat to leave getbig? Face it, you're not going anywhere, you need getbig.

i dont like coruption period,, notice who left...digusted,,van b doesnt posting much anymoe at all and he most likly wont,, and quite few others,, the coach also start being fed up eventhough he is keep quiet in general he has some compass in him ,, he seem to get tired of this balonie especialy the arab terorists and the hate against americana ,, notice even he post les! ,, those are mature fellas and many more lik ethem ,, will they post her ein future ..probbaly but! you lose your best posters by letting this thing happen!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »
I agree. I actually think he was a fairly good person and he was indeed good at hosting his show. It was a good show. I really hope he gets better.

his shows is pure shit..I hate all the shit he talks but that being said the guy has family and is a human being..i do not wish death on no one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »

i truly hate this cult ,, but i love bodybuild,, this is whyt im doing what im doing

gh15 approved
What exactly are you doing? You have openly told people what brands of steroids/hgh/insulin to use, you have openly told people dosages to use, detailed cycles to use to get to "pro" size, everything you have done has promoted this cult. I don't think I've ever seen you post about how to bodybuild healthy, how to properly eat/diet, you've never promoted low doses or hard training.

So again I ask, WHAT exactly are you doing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
and will prolly lose an internal organ in the process. Who s the tough guy now?

I wonder if he thinks it was all worth it?  :-\
X

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
i dont like coruption period,, notice who left...digusted,,van b doesnt posting much anymoe at all and he most likly wont,, and quite few others,, the coach also start being fed up eventhough he is keep quiet in general he has some compass in him ,, he seem to get tired of this balonie especialy the arab terorists and the hate against americana ,, notice even he post les! ,, those are mature fellas and many more lik ethem ,, will they post her ein future ..probbaly but! you lose your best posters by letting this thing happen!

gh15 approved

lol
TEAM Nasser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
Im as healthy as a 10 y.o...i got labwork done last week...i could live forever with the numbers i got..i got better numbers than natties..lol

Sure buddy, sure.