Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98398 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2012, 08:15:00 PM »
no he wil be 220lb of shit,, with belly that is very soft and most likly 3 kidnys,, i doubt they will take out a kidny they will just add one next to it ,, this is life of medications,, he will still be on testosterona though

i truly hate this cult ,, but i love bodybuild,, this is whyt im doing what im doing

gh15 approved

Wont he shrink down like tom prince?
X

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
I feel bad for him,but the fact that something was seriously wrong with his health was discussed in several threads,some time ago,but he kept denying anything was wrong.i guess all the "haters" that were criticizing his lifestyle were actually doing him a favor if he would have listened...
H

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »
I wonder if he thinks it was all worth it?  :-\
I doubt "thinking" was/is his best skill. Must be crying for his momy to stay by his side at the moment.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
i dont like coruption period,, notice who left...digusted,,van b doesnt posting much anymoe at all and he most likly wont,, and quite few others,, the coach also start being fed up eventhough he is keep quiet in general he has some compass in him ,, he seem to get tired of this balonie especialy the arab terorists and the hate against americana ,, notice even he post les! ,, those are mature fellas and many more lik ethem ,, will they post her ein future ..probbaly but! you lose your best posters by letting this thing happen!

gh15 approved
I know why those guys have left, and I know why those guys are fed up.....I talk to a shitload of people via PM, email and phone from here......and believe me, you don't want to know the truth to why they are leaving.

Albeit there are several different reasons, but one big consistant one gets mentioned by a lot of people, some of the "best posters" in your own words.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
poor dude. :(
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »
What exactly are you doing? You have openly told people what brands of steroids/hgh/insulin to use, you have openly told people dosages to use, detailed cycles to use to get to "pro" size, everything you have done has promoted this cult. I don't think I've ever seen you post about how to bodybuild healthy, how to properly eat/diet, you've never promoted low doses or hard training.

So again I ask, WHAT exactly are you doing ???
hahaha my thoughts exactly...shit this thread is brutal.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:14 PM »
i dont like coruption period,, notice who left...digusted,,van b doesnt posting much anymoe at all and he most likly wont,, and quite few others,, the coach also start being fed up eventhough he is keep quiet in general he has some compass in him ,, he seem to get tired of this balonie especialy the arab terorists and the hate against americana ,, notice even he post les! ,, those are mature fellas and many more lik ethem ,, will they post her ein future ..probbaly but! you lose your best posters by letting this thing happen!

gh15 approved

If Ron doesn't clean the Islamic Sharmutas off this board, he will have no normal people posting on here, once you open up shop. I can't wait for your steroid/bodybuilding board to be launched.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:23 PM »
I'm guessing the DA deadpool thread was a little insensitive but we could see something was terribly wrong.

All bullshitting aside I hope he recovers.

O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2012, 08:18:58 PM »
If Ron doesn't clean the Islamic Sharmutas off this board, he will have no normal people posting on here, once you open up shop. I can't wait for your steroid/bodybuilding board to be launched.
gh15 has said several times that he won't have a forum on his board, you're stuck here kid.

My feeling on the gh15 account is that it started off with well intentions and got full of itself and carried away, newbies and steroid abusers looking for advice flocked to it and fed it's ego. Now it's out of control, acting like it's some highly connected drug czar, lol, like steroids are on the level of narcotics or something. It's gotten to the point where this gh15 account makes outrageous claims and the "elfs" and 10 post ballgaggers back it up like they know it's fact...oh brother. Nobody wants to come here and read thread after thread of gh15 repeating the same shit every day and his minions swallowing his load every chance they get running around "defending his honor". As we can see, eventually "the best posters" just stop posting.......but hey, I guess Ron should ban these Anti-Americans and let gh15 continue pushing his drug advice on the impressionable young kids that come here.

Carry on....... :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2012, 08:19:27 PM »
Wont he shrink down like tom prince?

if not on hormones yes,, but he wil be on testosterona,, he wont be able to live with out it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
gh15 has said several times that he won't have a forum on his board, you're stuck here kid.

He said he may start an AAS related forum.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
ok you fucking pussy you know my fucking health. you stupid bitch you dont know fucking shit. your not my fucking doctor. my liver is good kidneys are only thing i have to control is blood pressure which is also herridtery runs in my family!!! im on medicine and doing very well . cold sore? i cant get a pimple? lol you fucking tool if you must know here is me today bitch and i look damb good no scabs no cold soars doing well you jealous c u n t  :-* :-* :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:57 PM »
I know why those guys have left, and I know why those guys are fed up.....I talk to a shitload of people via PM, email and phone from here......and believe me, you don't want to know the truth to why they are leaving.

Albeit there are several different reasons, but one big consistant one gets mentioned by a lot of people, some of the "best posters" in your own words.

see this is sometihgn i do not believe,,i would be long time eliminated from getbig if what i saifd wasnt 100% accurate and described life of bodybuildr to the t!,, there is a reason im here for so long,, trust me on that,, so you talking on the phone to dealers...mean nothing,,

i woudl never get to such level of celebrity and this is celebrity level with out! being on the money and for many manyyears,, and i am known OUTSIDE bodybuild circles this is how big gh15 became

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »
He said he may start an AAS related forum.
lol...he s too dumb to start anything but retarded shit on getbig. Maybe with the help of someone else...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »
I doubt "thinking" was his best skill.

haha, point taken!

Poor DA. What will he do for a job now? I assume his build got him his past and current jobs. What about now?
X

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »
lol...he s too dumb to start anything but retarded shit on getbig. Maybe with the help of someone else...

You are missing screws if you think he is "dumb" thats for sure.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »
haha, point taken!

Poor DA. What will he do for a job now? I assume his build got him his past and current jobs. What about now?
his only "job" ever, even juiced to the gills, was to strip in a thong in front of a crowd of old men oh... and having " an internet radio show"  ::). Has he done anything else ? Does he have any kind of education?

Parents must be sick of paying for everything, and now for the medical bills after he ruined his health all by himself. Will he serve as an example not to follow for the numerous lost kids who browse getbig, bbing.com and other retarded messageboards daily before getting enough "confidence" to start buying steroids at their local gym or off the internet? I doubt it.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:36 PM »
see this is sometihgn i do not believe,,i would be long time eliminated from getbig if what i saifd wasnt 100% accurate and described life of bodybuildr to the t!,, there is a reason im here for so long,, trust me on that,, so you talking on the phone to dealers...mean nothing,,

i woudl never get to such level of celebrity and this is celebrity level with out! being on the money and for many manyyears,, and i am known OUTSIDE bodybuild circles this is how big gh15 became

gh15 approved

TEAM Nasser

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2012, 08:32:25 PM »

My feeling on the gh15 account is that it started off with well intentions and got full of itself and carried away, newbies and steroid abusers looking for advice flocked to it and fed it's ego. Now it's out of control, acting like it's some highly connected drug czar, lol, like steroids are on the level of narcotics or something. It's gotten to the point where this gh15 account makes outrageous claims and the "elfs" and 10 post ballgaggers back it up like they know it's fact...oh brother. Nobody wants to come here and read thread after thread of gh15 repeating the same shit every day and his minions swallowing his load every chance they get running around "defending his honor". As we can see, eventually "the best posters" just stop posting.......but hey, I guess Ron should ban these Anti-Americans and let gh15 continue pushing his drug advice on the impressionable young kids that come here.

Carry on....... :)

nonono,, i will I WILL tlel you the truth of the matter SO ITS CLEAR TO ANYONE,,

the truth is this

you and alex33 control this boarding and ron who doesnt have realy much time... since he actualy hav elife... he i dontknow why let it happen,,   the gimicks are not my followers... the gimicks are you fellas! my pupils are alwys diff fellas alwys same names....always come on one account,, my pupils in majority are serious bodybuild wether young or old,, and no the ones who stoped posting had enough of this childish balonie like the arab terorist nwo day and the all scambag selective scam sources who fload this boarding lately with usernames they havent used in long long time...just because they knwo whats coming and they know there will be  TRUE webpage where filt will be outted and truth about bodybuild will rize,, and what can they do aboutit? whaty can profesional muscle boaridng do aboutit? absofuckinglitly nothing! for they know moment they MOVE finger the goverment shut them down,, this is serious business,, internet can! become serious business ,, why? I DECIDED IT BECOME THAT
gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »

gh15 approved
Get a grip guys, nobody outside bodybuilding knows gh15. You act like steroids are as common as weed/coke/X/any other assortment of drugs. You do realize that most people would rather get high than spend money on injectables and hang out lifting weights to get big, right? I mean seriously, you do realize how utterly insignificant steroids are in the drug game ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »
ok you fucking pussy you know my fucking health. you stupid bitch you dont know fucking shit. your not my fucking doctor. my liver is good kidneys are only thing i have to control is blood pressure which is also herridtery runs in my family!!! im on medicine and doing very well . cold sore? i cant get a pimple? lol you fucking tool if you must know here is me today bitch and i look damb good no scabs no cold soars doing well you jealous c u n t
Sounds about right... ::)
H

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
he used to work construction... or was that a gay fetish pic?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2012, 08:35:09 PM »
for! lets not forget who choad is and were friends....MILOS RIGHT HAND.... he was protecting the filt milos fugative sarcev ....remember what i said pupils this cult is FULL of filts in many postions,, and they wil do what it take to try to shut good thing down ,, like the hacking into the gh15 account...like the closing of few regions in americana so gh15 can not posting .....

but mr choas you forgot one thing ,, as i said before,, i have penetrastors in every bparding on internet going on for many years,, FRIENDS of yours...so call friends... ,, they penetrated the highest levels of any boarding on internet of bodybuild,, this is how gh15 got the information along years...this is how this machine became unstopable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2012, 08:35:33 PM »

ابن الشرموطة
ابن الوسخة
وسخ
 مالوش زبر