Author Topic: Judge Engoron under investigation over 'very troubling' talk with lawyer about T  (Read 202 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Another smoking gun that never will be anything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Activist DA utilizes activist judge for purely political purposes, while NY Governor assures real estate folks they will not be prosecuted for the same thing.

Nothing to see here.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Another smoking gun that never will be anything.

The cases against Trump are falling apart...all of them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The cases against Trump are falling apart...all of them.

Is that the same as being "debunked"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Well well well….and from a liberal rag at that

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-engoron-investigation-troubling/

Well, well, well... how interesting! Are you sure this is not just wishful thinking and overreach on your part?

The crux of this story is that attorney Adam Bailey, whose license was previously suspended, contacted the media saying he offered Judge Engoron (unsolicited) advice in Trump’s civil fraud case. Bailey offered the same argument/opinion as Trump’s attorney(s). Retired Presiding New York Appellate Justice Alan Scheinkman said he "has questions about Bailey's account." 'The fact that this lawyer made these statements — unprompted — during a recorded TV interview should raise serious concerns,' Scheinkman said." I agree with Scheinkman. This story is suspect. Who hired Bailey to approach Judge Engoron?

You are correct, Raw Story is left biased. It also has Issues regarding of reliability. Raw Story is a news website. BTW, by definition, rags are trashy or low quality newspapers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Well, well, well... how interesting! Are you sure this is not just wishful thinking and overreach on your part?

The crux of this story is that attorney Adam Bailey, whose license was previously suspended, contacted the media saying he offered Judge Engoron (unsolicited) advice in Trump’s civil fraud case. Bailey offered the same argument/opinion as Trump’s attorney(s). Retired Presiding New York Appellate Justice Alan Scheinkman said he "has questions about Bailey's account." 'The fact that this lawyer made these statements — unprompted — during a recorded TV interview should raise serious concerns,' Scheinkman said." I agree with Scheinkman. This story is suspect. Who hired Bailey to approach Judge Engoron?

You are correct, Raw Story is left biased. It also has Issues regarding of reliability. Raw Story is a news website. BTW, by definition, rags are trashy or low quality newspapers.

Which explains why his smoking guns never pan out, why his threads blow up in his face, and why he abandons them when questions of proof crop up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well well well….and from a liberal rag at that

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-engoron-investigation-troubling/

I've appeared before both Sheinkman and Engoron.  Sheinkman is arrogant but smart.  Engoron was aloof and weird.   

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Activist DA utilizes activist judge for purely political purposes, while NY Governor assures real estate folks they will not be prosecuted for the same thing.

Nothing to see here.

I see none of the usual suspects have responded to this, and only pick the low hanging fruit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I see none of the usual suspects have responded to this, and only pick the low hanging fruit.

When there is something more than a "formerly suspended lawyer's" words here, a response may be forthcoming.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Because it's the truth.  Pretty much irrefutable.

Of course there are nuances to things, and I'm no big Trump fan, but letting these DA's campaign on "getting" Trump, search for crimes, change statutes, then utilize partisan judges to get there way is insane.

I get bringing charges against the man for the other things, but the two NY cases are preposterous and an abuse of our judicial system, and I do believe will ultimately backfire.

Also, any judge who ruled to keep Trump off the ballot should lose their job - when you get slam dunked 9-0 by the Supreme Court it shows one of two things - complete incompetance, or ruling based on political affiliaton.  Both are unacceptable.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
This is because Grape's post was not a complete and correct assessment of the situation. Maybe this was intentional. Funny how just leaving out a couple of facts completely changes the story.

I will pick this top of the tree fruit. Feb 18, 2024 — Kathy Hochul says law-abiding businesspeople have 'nothing to worry about' after question on state's commercial climate. Hochul said: “Law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are businesspeople have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/18/trump-verdict-new-york-business-governor-kathy-hochul

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Engoron looks like a hobbit. Disgusting individual.
T