Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49031 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:29 AM »
If Josh goes all out you probably lose the tip of your nose or an earlobe.

i'd say ur balls as well...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »
Stuff like this is entertaining  and all but I also wish Alex would go back to his infamous "Garage chronicles" of a couple years back complete with photo and video updates. Going out there, "massing around", pounding some Budweisers, pushing some heavy ass weight, setting up the webcam/camera then cranking out golden post after golden post...That was some of his very best work.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2012, 11:02:52 AM »
Cliffs ???

indeed sounds serious business for our old louis vuiton brown leathery friend, relying on lies and internet falacies to cover for his shortcoming and drug fueled insecurities.
®

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2012, 11:19:25 AM »
Alex what would be your strategy in a fight with no one?  Go for the quick knockout?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2012, 11:22:27 AM »
Alex what would be your strategy in a fight with no one?  Go for the quick knockout?

his strategy would be simple

dont turn up
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
from the book of Avesher I pass this on:

"On January 28 at 2 pm I will be standing in the parking lot (or whatever this acre is) with a camera, a watch and a newspaper to show the date and time waiting for "no one" to show up. no one is a retard and a bitch. there was never a video of my fight, there were still pics but no video. Hey dipshit I should know I was there. And I see he writes long winded run around excuses. And to bigmc, shut up dude, you are black, so whatever you say means nothing anyways, totally meaningless."

just the messenger
®

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »
I distinctly recall pics of Aversher's fight being posted.  I thought there was a video but can't recall ever actually seeing it.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »
just talked w/ josh, I will be sponsoring him, all expenses and will be onsite as well
®

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »

"On January 28 at 2 pm I will be standing in the parking lot (or whatever this acre is) with a camera, a watch and a newspaper to show the date and time waiting for "no one" to show up. no one is a retard and a bitch. there was never a video of my fight, there were still pics but no video. Hey dipshit I should know I was there. And I see he writes long winded run around excuses. And to bigmc, shut up dude, you are black, so whatever you say means nothing anyways, totally meaningless."

just the messenger
Wow, this is getting crazy, alright just my 2 cents,... first of all don't have a problem with Alex or the other fellow and I definitely don't give two shits about no one but showing up to anyone's turf (no matter how tough you are) is very dumb, not smart at all. Even if you bring a few tough guys or even if you bring a gun the odds are extremely stalked against you, not a smart idea in my books.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2012, 11:43:46 AM »
just talked w/ josh, I will sponsoring him, all expenses and will be onsite as well

So it's solely up to "no one" now !!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2012, 11:45:19 AM »
Wow, this is getting crazy, alright just my 2 cents,... first of all don't have a problem with Alex or the other fellow and I definitely don't give two shits about no one but showing up to anyone's turf (no matter how tough you are) is very dumb, not smart at all. Even if you bring a few tough guys or even if you bring a gun the odds are extremely stalked against you, not a smart idea in my books.

You think the navy seals thought that it's not smart when they went on Ousama's backyard ??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2012, 11:45:40 AM »
Where is this pose-down taking place again?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2012, 11:48:06 AM »
Where is this pose-down taking place again?

In the three participants imagination

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2012, 11:48:52 AM »

from avesher who is reading this:

"I have never in my life showed up with anyone but myself. If that bitch wants to bring others well that just speaks loads about him, but I totally expect it. I am doing this because no one called out my manhood and claims I am all talk and can not defend myself. My 21 counts of assault and 7 jail trips prove otherwise, but hey, I guess he knows that "I can't fight". Thanks to Alex for covering my trip. When the ticket is paid for I will get alex to post a pic of it on here and then pics of us in Toronto. Enough is enough with all the talk by no one making claims about me. I will be there or may my  life end if I am lying"
®

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2012, 11:49:36 AM »

just the messenger

fat loser meltdown
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
fat loser meltdown

just a response in Josh's favor,...he is NOWHERE near the fat guy he used to be. Lost 40 or 50 pounds

personally I think no one the leathery one is in for a big surprise
®

MikMaq

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »

"I have never in my life showed up with anyone but myself. If that bitch wants to bring others well that just speaks loads about him, but I totally expect it. I am doing this because no one called out my manhood and claims I am all talk and can not defend myself. My 21 counts of assault and 7 jail trips prove otherwise, but hey, I guess he knows that "I can't fight". Thanks to Alex for covering my trip. When the ticket is paid for I will get alex to post a pic of it on here and then pics of us in Toronto. Enough is enough with all the talk by no one making claims about me. I will be there or may my  life end if I am lying"
I'm pretty sure the bulk of those were woman ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »

I have to admit this sound like a very sincere post by a straight up guy, but let's hope everyone plays by the rules.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2012, 11:53:40 AM »
just a response in Josh's favor,...he is NOWHERE near the fat guy he used to be. Lost 40 or 50 pounds

personally I think no one the leathery one is in for a big surprise

josh has backed out of countless internetz fights

seems the only time he has backed his shit up was against a single mum and her kid

you cool with that

you used to be ok wtf happened to you
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2012, 11:55:18 AM »

go for the leatheryier more cracky part of his 45yo " wanna stay yonge using fake gh and abuse hormones" skin....
or the hips, lets be honest here the old mitt isnt getting any yonger
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2012, 11:56:54 AM »
josh has backed out of countless internetz fights

seems the only time he has backed his shit up was against a single mum and her kid

you cool with that

you used to be ok wtf happened to you

from Josh not me

"listen blacktard. I came out of a crowd on 5 mins notice to hop in a cage so dont talk about backing out. You have zero clue about my history. This is about me and no one, not me and u. So pipe down and shine my shoes"
®

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
from Josh not me

"listen blacktard. I came out of a crowd on 5 mins notice to hop in a cage so dont talk about backing out. You have zero clue about my history. This is about me and no one, not me and u. So pipe down and shine my shoes"

would make more sense if i was black

the fat cu nt should stick to beating women and leave this site to the men folks
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »
I have to admit this sound like a very sincere post by a straight up guy, but let's hope everyone plays by the rules.

from avesher again

"this is a sincere post. I am sick of people saying I back down when they have zero clue about my history in real life. Enough is enough and I have reached the end. Hey, if no one is what he says he is and I get the shit knocked out of me then good for him, he will make a lot of people happy on this board. But god forbid if he cant hang with me. I offered a ring and a ref but he wants anything goes, and I can damn well guarantee that is gonna play hard in my favor."
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »

x2.
®

MikMaq

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:43 PM »
from Josh not me

Than why is he getting u to post for him on getbig, surely pm's would do the trick.

Avesher will fight, but if there's more than 15 minute timespan between his crazy and the violence he'll back out.