Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49317 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2012, 06:56:21 AM »
Just a normal guy enjoying simple things in life, thanks  :)
No 300 pound ripped navy whale astronaut multitasker. I leave that to others.
Only 243 lbs.....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2012, 07:00:07 AM »
Only 243 lbs.....

Barely 190 these days  :-[

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2012, 07:14:17 AM »

But in reality, unlike those in the Special Olympics, the one's involved in this argument don't possess the extra chromosome that would excuse their behavior, ergo mental retardation is not their excuse.   They are just plain stupid.  It happens to all of us.  Just stop now before people begin to think it's not an act.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
In his defense, I think he presumed newmo's kid was a lot older and didn't know her age. Still, not a great thing to say, but from memory he back peddled pretty quick.

Why the fuck would ANY person be threatening harm to a child in the first place - regardless of the child's age? Don't give me this "he's a psycho" shit, because he's obviously smart enough to leech off the Canadian welfare system his entire adult life.

Josh Rehaluk is a socially stunted fucktard who thrives on the drama and attention that Getbig gives him. Same for Obese23, both pure pieces of shit, and there is no way in hell either of them will show in TO in 6 months.

And those that remember the Getbig history sure as hell know Rehaluk is no fucking friend to his pets - that's bullshit.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »
I plan on having a vending tent set up at this venue. Getbiggers get a discount on items like ky jelly,Astroglide, Ben WA balls, nipple cream (gthang), raw meat, all you could eat buffet ,and whores. Should be a barrel of laughs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2012, 08:26:18 AM »
Just a normal guy enjoying simple things in life, thanks  :)
No 300 pound ripped navy whale astronaut multitasker. I leave that to others.

Maybe not a winner to you but I'm OK.

lots of estrogen related issues in this post  ::)
T

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2012, 08:37:10 AM »
lots of estrogen related issues in this post  ::)

Bro, you might be more right than you guess.
I've started to suspect that by age my estro levels have increased... I'm right now having difficulties to get in lean look. I almost look like fukin' woman now, that softness all around preventing the 'fiber look'  :-X
Never had this before.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2012, 08:45:29 AM »
bigmc and bike nut telling it like it is.

what kind of fucking loser has to have someone 'sponsor' his 50 yr old welfare ass to fly across the country to defend his Internet honor. ahahahahaha priceless. what a fucking loser. hey josh- there's a really nice little place on Spadina called the Waverly. it's prolly more upscale than the subway air grates you sleep on but maybe fatty mcblank shooter will spring for the $40 a night to put you up in style. :D

anyone who thinks either of these dildos will show is crazy. it's such a lose/ lose proposition - show up and your the loser who flew across country to avenge an Internet beef and in the process get your head beat in. don't show up and both you and Alice look like tools again. yes josh your very scary- remember the time you borrowed a $1.50 from your neighbour so you could take the bus across the city to 'beat up' AXA and ended up shaking hands all smiley? yes. your veeeeery fearsome indeed. lol fucking tool. keep taking your meds josh. seriously. whack job.
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
I'm prepared to take my jet to an opponent's dojo at any time.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
I believe part of the beef is that no one claims to be some muscle-monstrosity Navy SEAL type but we have no visual evidence of this.

He may not be, but this guy is:

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2012, 11:12:09 AM »
bigmc and bike nut telling it like it is.

what kind of fucking loser has to have someone 'sponsor' his 50 yr old welfare ass to fly across the country to defend his Internet honor. ahahahahaha priceless. what a fucking loser. hey josh- there's a really nice little place on Spadina called the Waverly. it's prolly more upscale than the subway air grates you sleep on but maybe fatty mcblank shooter will spring for the $40 a night to put you up in style. :D

anyone who thinks either of these dildos will show is crazy. it's such a lose/ lose proposition - show up and your the loser who flew across country to avenge an Internet beef and in the process get your head beat in. don't show up and both you and Alice look like tools again. yes josh your very scary- remember the time you borrowed a $1.50 from your neighbour so you could take the bus across the city to 'beat up' AXA and ended up shaking hands all smiley? yes. your veeeeery fearsome indeed. lol fucking tool. keep taking your meds josh. seriously. whack job.

Chill pill old Raggedy Rags of orange skin it's not that serious. You called the guy out, he's stepping up to the challenge and instead you try to discredit him with lies peppered in "dear diary" posts.

You do the same to me making lies about my wife, life, men with balls just don't do that, you had a hard on on me since I came back, making weird threads and shit...  not sure why but sounds like a man crush. 
®

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

Chill pill old Raggedy Rags of orange skin it's not that serious. You called the guy out, he's stepping up to the challenge and instead you try to discredit him with lies peppered in "dear diary" posts.

You do the same to me making lies about my wife, life, men with balls just don't do that, you had a hard on on me since I came back, making weird threads and shit...  not sure why but sounds like a man crush.  

call him out? i didnt call him out at all- i said he was a wanna be tough guy with less backbone than an earthworm. just like you- a fat loser and a coward. is there something wrong with being truthful? i thought we were all friends here.

anyway, so what? gonna beat me up, blankshooter? maybe get one of the large black women you pay to wrestle you to come after me. im sure they'd offer up a little more of challange than a 50 year old medicated welfare loser who couldnt even keep his job at the car wash (hey 'josh' maybe when your here i'll shoot you 5 bucks and you can do my windows. bring your squeege), and his sidekick a 280 pound lard ass mommys boy whos wife left him cause hes a fucking weirdo.

ya, what a threatening dream team you two cripples are. lol
b

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »
Epic backing out. Even my wife is laughing at you reading your little romance. I explained to her that you're an insecure over-tanned drug user suffering from mid-life crisis. She said "aren't most bb?" She has a point.
®

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »
Epic backing out. Even my wife is laughing at you reading your little romance. I explained to her that you're an insecure over-tanned drug user suffering from mid-life crisis. She said "aren't most bb?" She has a point.

Alex have you seen pics of no one?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2012, 11:41:04 AM »
i think the alex23 account is a gimmick for all his faults he wasnt the totally retarded spastic that is posting on the account now

it might be avesher himself cause he is a fat dumb cowardly loser
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »
i think the alex23 account is a gimmick for all his faults he wasnt the totally retarded spastic that is posting on the account now

it might be avesher himself cause he is a fat dumb cowardly loser

avesher wants me to ask you:

How come you just shoot your mouth up but won't put up the 500 that I will be in Toronto? Let Chaos hold it in escrow. Wow you sure run out of material fast,..Avesher is a fat dumb coward who threatens kids and women,...blahblah blah
®

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2012, 11:49:42 AM »
avesher wants me to ask you:

How come you just shoot your mouth up but won't put up the 500 that I will be in Toronto? Let Chaos hold it in escrow. Wow you sure run out of material fast,..Avesher is a fat dumb coward who threatens kids and women,...blahblah blah

is he denying the threats he made against running mom and her kid

il be in the states next year we can chat then
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2012, 11:53:18 AM »

here is his reply

of course Im not denying. I made the threat under the assumption newmom had an adult child since she is close to 50. No denial at all. You are such a tard, I cant even go to the States, I cant cross borders/ leave Canada. Wheres your 500? Keep changing the subject. What a total pussy you are
®

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2012, 11:54:22 AM »
here is his reply

of course Im not denying. I made the threat under the assumption newmom had an adult child since she is close to 50. No denial at all. You are such a tard, I cant even go to the States, I cant cross borders/ leave Canada. Wheres your 500? Keep changing the subject. What a total pussy you are

whats the 500 for why would i give you 500 are you a charity now
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
whats the 500 for why would i give you 500 are you a charity now

Wanna be part of Team A23?

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Quote from: bigmc on July 14, 2012, 12:41:52 PM
its not as far fetched as him actually turning up

from AVesher

put your money where your mouth is
500 dollars, you pick who holds it in escrow that I will be there.
Im sure Alex will put up the 500 for me as its easy money for him since he is buying my plane ticket
you need to either man the fuk up bigmc or go away
Who do you want to escrow the 500?
®

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »

Google-earthing her house, knowing what clothes she wore to the gym on a certain day, fucking no life stalking losers. It's just karma that Alexis23 is a sterile bitch and isnt man enough to carry on his family lineage.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »
Alex have you seen pics of no one?
He's posted a pic before. He's built no doubt.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
He's posted a pic before. He's built no doubt.

yes because being built is the key to winning a fight   ::)
®

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2012, 12:39:35 PM »
maybe disturbia could try his tactic to pm noone and beg him to set up a fake fight like he did last time

i wouldnt give him the steam off my shit
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »
maybe disturbia could try his tactic to pm noone and beg him to set up a fake fight like he did last time

i wouldnt give him the steam off my shit

you sure don't have any more ammo do you child?
time for you to move on

great work backing out of the bet with avesher that you shot your mouth about "big"mc

oh brother
®