Author Topic: ON ECA and drinking coffee??  (Read 3912 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: ON ECA and drinking coffee??
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
I've taken ECA over and over and over again the past few years. My conclusion is that I only use it to help me get through my cardio cuz it gives me an energy boost, but it eats up muscles like crazy. When you get down to single digit body fat, the effect of ECA on ur muscle loss is magnified. I'm sticking to my conclusion regardless of what anybody says.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 05:04:38 PM »
I've taken ECA over and over and over again the past few years. My conclusion is that I only use it to help me get through my cardio cuz it gives me an energy boost, but it eats up muscles like crazy. When you get down to single digit body fat, the effect of ECA on ur muscle loss is magnified. I'm sticking to my conclusion regardless of what anybody says.
you are exactly right, whenever someone who lifts tells me they use ephedrine i say that stuff interferes with the two most important things involved with muscle growth, food and sleep, why would you do that?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 08:32:56 PM »

The reason you lost muscle is becuase you didn't eat enough and didn't consume enough protein and your body went into starvation mode. It had nothing to do with ephedrine. Ephedrine has been clinically shown to help retain muscle while in a caloric deficit.