Author Topic: Fast Food Workers - We want $15 and hour!  (Read 17567 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Fast Food Workers - We want $15 and hour!
« on: August 29, 2013, 02:42:02 PM »
15 an hour is way too much for them to get paid dont u think? 10 an hour is fair
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
15 an hour is way too much for them to get paid dont u think? 10 an hour is fair

There are thousands of Mexicans and blacks lining up to take their jobs.  I don't see how they even went on strike without having a union.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I bet they also get to eat the left overs real cheap or for free.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these people dont even have half a mind out here in raliegh at best go for 10 bucks an hour. i wouldnt even pay more than 8 or 9 to do some painting on a house
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
It is ridiculous.  The cost of everything will just end up rising and the consumer will just have to bear the burden because Shaniqua needs extra money for Trayvon`s Iphone bill.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Good for them. I hope they get it. If you take the $2.00 minimum wage Martin Luther King Jr. wanted back in his day and adjust it for inflation, it equals to 15.25 today. The should be a mandatory minimum wage of at least $15.00 per hour. Republicans will argue it will cause them not to hire or spend money on their businesses. Too fucking bad. There's been nothing to show raising the minimum wage has a negative effect on business overall. Look back in history. It never has. The poor and the people that aren't that blessed (or cursed) with intellect have the right to earn a living to take care of their family. The companies make billions of dollars and it can be said since it's not automated yet, no fast foodworkers, no fast food.

I've never worked fast food and never would. But these people take a beating on a daily basis from assholes around the country for shit money. At least $15.00 would kinda make it worth and would put them in a better financial situation. Then you can kick people off welfare and that's alot of money saved there also.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Wiggs has been seen filling out applications.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Good for them. I hope they get it. If you take the $2.00 minimum wage Martin Luther King Jr. wanted back in his day and adjust it for inflation, it equals to 15.25 today. The should be a mandatory minimum wage of at least $15.00 per hour. Republicans will argue it will cause them not to hire or spend money on their businesses. Too fucking bad. There's been nothing to show raising the minimum wage has a negative effect on business overall. Look back in history. It never has. The poor and the people that aren't that blessed (or cursed) with intellect have the right to earn a living to take care of their family. The companies make billions of dollars and it can be said since it's not automated yet, no fast foodworkers, no fast food.

I've never worked fast food and never would. But these people take a beating on a daily basis from assholes around the country for shit money. At least $15.00 would kinda make it worth and would put them in a better financial situation. Then you can kick people off welfare and that's alot of money saved there also.
::)

Have fun paying 7 dollars for a Big Mac fat ass.  The higher the low skilled wages get, the more expensive everything else would be.  Of course, you are incapable of any abstract thought predicative of any future outcome so I might as well explain this to a sewer pipe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs has been seen filling out applications.

I would never work in fast food. I'd rather be a janitor before that ever happens.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
On the way home from work on Fridays I often go through the McDonalds drive thru and pick up 5 or 6 McDoubles to eat over the weekend while I'm watching football, etc.
If that routine gets interrupted over something like this I'm going to be very pissed.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin

Have fun paying 7 dollars for a Big Mac fat ass.  The higher the low skilled wages get, the more expensive everything else would be.  Of course, you are incapable of any abstract thought predicative of any future outcome so I might as well explain this to a sewer pipe.

As if fast food chains don't make enough that they can't afford to pay up a little bit. Most people go to work for 8 hours a day and do about 3 hours of actual work, if that. These kids ( and not all of them are un-educated) work their asses off their entire shift and get treated like shit.

I don't eat fast food. So I could give a shit less if they raise the price of a whopper. Not everyone gets ripped on cheeseburgers and chocolate bars.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Imagine if Getbig opened a chain of seafood restaurants called Mudshark.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Imagine if Getbig opened a chain of seafood restaurants called Mudshark.

There's a bar in Lake Havasu named mudsharks

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
these people dont even have half a mind out here in raliegh at best go for 10 bucks an hour. i wouldnt even pay more than 8 or 9 to do some painting on a house

Thinking about stopping at McDonald's on my way home tonight.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

LOL...I eat fast food perhaps 5 times per month max. They charge 20 dollars and I wouldn't care. Good, the food is shit anyway. My ultimate point would be for everything to increase in price. Including the wages of workers with more skills.

That is absolutely what I want. Less money in the elites pockets and more in the masses.

I fullwell understand Adam. What qualifications do you have to explain anything to anyone Adam? Have you even been to college? Have a any degrees in anything? If not, shut the fuck up and go back to making jewelry with your girlfriend or whatever it is you say you do.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

There's a bar in Lake Havasu named mudsharks
>:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

if thats the case why even go to college or any schooling at all just work fast food for 15 bucks an hour , thats a hell of a dream deal
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
There's some people out there with degrees earning that much in their fields lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There's some people out there with degrees earning that much in their fields lol

Yes, but there's people with no degrees making millions from sports.

Borracho

• Getbig V

if thats the case why even go to college or any schooling at all just work fast food for 15 bucks an hour , thats a hell of a dream deal

This is a minimun wage job. You wanna raise that wage go ahead but big brother will increase prices accordingly so in the end everything stays the same.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hahah fat ass wiggs hebrew neegul of peace

usually a fast food joint has 5 workers in it . thats 15 bucks an hour for 5

doing the math thats like 15 , 5 dollar meals per hour just to pay your workers off and i dont see that happening to the point of a buisness making money
A

Borracho

• Getbig V

Yeah but those guys have talent. I could train a chimpanzee to work at Mcdonald's.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I would never work in fast food. I'd rather be a janitor before that ever happens.
I don't think you have the qualifications to be a janitor, one of which would be a WILLINGNESS TO WORK. Before you disrespect people that get up in the morning and go to work, you should take a look in the mirror. You're pathetic.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Supply and demand fool. There is no shortage of people who can put potatoes in a fryer.