Author Topic: Hawaii residents received warning alerts about an incoming ballistic missile  (Read 2318 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
They were told to take cover.

“BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII,” a mobile push notification read. “SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

False alarm. I wonder if North Korea was involved somehow?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ballistic-missile-emergency-alert-mistakenly-183709354.html

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I got so excited.

I thought it was finally game on.

jwb

• Getbig V
I was in bed here in Honolulu when the text came through.

I jumped up and started filling buckets and storage containers with clean water. My wife was saying why bother if it’s true we are dead.

Took a few minutes to realize the siren wasn’t going off and about ten mins to see a tweet from a local rep saying it was false.

Took 38 minutes to get a text correcting the first one though...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If we did get attacked there would be nothing we could do

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

not if best koreas intercontinental ballistic missiles did there work.. They can go ten times higher then ISS up to the space, there is no defense against them

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
not if best koreas intercontinental ballistic missiles did there work.. They can go ten times higher then ISS up to the space, there is no defense against them

I was talking more about a fallout or hit. But yes, I agree. Same with Guam and their interceptors

Ssxa

• Getbig III
I got the alert on my phone. Heard it was mass chaos, stores and hotels evacuated, airports shut down.... somebody screwed up big time

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
I got so excited.

I thought it was finally game on.
lol!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I was in bed sleeping in when I got the cell phone message. i just said to myself, "OK, now what I'm suppose to do?" Then thought, "Damn Koreans. So long and thanks for all the fish." I turned over and went back to sleep. About a half an hour later I got another message that said it was a false alarm. Went back to sleep.

It's 11:05 am now and it's on all the news. Local political officials demand a full investigation and want answers. People being interviewed telling "their story" and what was it like. What they went through. They already said the button was pushed by mistake. This is Hawaii. Some fat ass probably sat on the button while he was inhaling a box of donuts.

I'm eating a banana and a mango and about to head to the gym. Feel like picking up some doughnuts for my post workout carb up.

Anyway, I'm still here, bitches.

pellius

• Getbig V
I got the alert on my phone. Heard it was mass chaos, stores and hotels evacuated, airports shut down.... somebody screwed up big time

No.

"Hotels evacuated." Oh brother. Did you really hear that? If so, where?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
How is surf today  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
How is surf today  8)

A bit cold and cloudy today. It's about 72 degrees according to my cell so that would mean it's in the 60s on the beach. That's a bit chilly in these parts.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
A bit cold and cloudy today. It's about 72 degrees according to my cell so that would mean it's in the 60s on the beach. That's a bit chilly in these parts.

Loved Ala Moana, Sunset & Sandy beaches  :-*

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

If Kim Jong Bob wanted Hawaii nuked, nobody could prevent it. It's true.

Didn't know you lived in Hawaii Coach!
Q

jwb

• Getbig V
If Kim Jong Bob wanted Hawaii nuked, nobody could prevent it. It's true.

Didn't know you lived in Hawaii Coach!
he doesn’t.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

pellius

• Getbig V
Loved Ala Moana, Sunset & Sandy beaches  :-*

Given up on surfing about a year ago because of the knees. Still body surf at Sandy's but even that is it bit rough. Best shore breakers in the world, though. Most broken necks, too. Sunset and the rest of the North shore I stand far away and just watch in awe.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
TPTB love toying with the sheeple to see how the herd reacts. 

Something serious usually happens will be when people least expect it.

Enjoy every day as much as possible.  It could be the last "normal" day of your life.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Seems to me like the government was gearing up for a major false flag event when they accidentally his the warning message.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dang, i almost moved to maui this year.

shit fell through - i would have been freaked out lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
All my Hawaiian friends were freaking out, I'm on vacation, but if I was out there, I would have packed up a few meals, grabbed my gym bag head to the gym and proceed to go out like a real Iron Warrior!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
I was in bed sleeping in when I got the cell phone message. i just said to myself, "OK, now what I'm suppose to do?" Then thought, "Damn Koreans. So long and thanks for all the fish." I turned over and went back to sleep. About a half an hour later I got another message that said it was a false alarm. Went back to sleep.

It's 11:05 am now and it's on all the news. Local political officials demand a full investigation and want answers. People being interviewed telling "their story" and what was it like. What they went through. They already said the button was pushed by mistake. This is Hawaii. Some fat ass probably sat on the button while he was inhaling a box of donuts.

I'm eating a banana and a mango and about to head to the gym. Feel like picking up some doughnuts for my post workout carb up.

Anyway, I'm still here, bitches.

Everyone better hide their underaged kids

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Surprised didn't hear Trump call Hawaii a shithole State of something.

werewolf operative

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just imagine the panic caused by potential shut down of all social media, now that would be catastrophic