Author Topic: For newbies of less than 1,000 posts, please refrain...  (Read 12288 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
For newbies of less than 1,000 posts, please refrain...
« on: September 02, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »
If you have less than 1,000 post or...............

Have been a member of this great board for less than 2 years.

Please refrain from talking shit to Chic, Ron, Milos, or any other esteemed member of this board who has actually done something in bodybuilding ( this is a bodybuilding board ) or makes a living in bodybuilding without doing gay4pay or without the help of "sponsors".

Ive seen too many gimmicks and newbies of late thinking its cool to chime in on threads in which these members are involved and think its cool to talk shit to these guys.

Leave the shit smack talk to the vets on this board, and those who actually have a sense of humour, and know how to f*ck with someone with only the intentions of extreme entertainment.

Thank you,

Flexington " hung like secretariat on his finest day " Steele.

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
  • TEAM GAYER THAN XERXES!!
Re: For newbies of less than 1,000 posts, please refrain...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:02:22 PM »
BUMP ttt !!  i just could not refrain from pulling/saving  this epic post from the abyss of useless advice and demands.        post#13 8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »
BUMP ttt !!  i just could not refrain from pulling/saving  this epic post from the abyss of useless advice and demands.        post#13 8)

see my point exactly......

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »
most retarded post ever--I hate when people on a message board relate posting numbers to what you can and cant post.  Fuck its free speech, post what you want

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
didnt u say u werent gonna post here on the g& o anymore?
w

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »
see my point exactly......

wheres your sense of humor mr. Flexington steele?      post#14 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »

Please refrain from talking shit to Chic, Ron, Milos, or any other esteemed member of this board who has actually done something in bodybuilding ( this is a bodybuilding board ) or makes a living in bodybuilding without doing gay4pay or without the help of "sponsors".

Ive seen too many gimmicks and newbies of late thinking its cool to chime in on threads in which these members are involved and think its cool to talk shit to these guys.

Leave the shit smack talk to the vets on this board, and those who actually have a sense of humour, and know how to f*ck with someone with only the intentions of extreme entertainment.

Thank you,

And while we are at it, they should NOT start threads either. Too many shitty threads around here already.
HAHA, RON.....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
And while we are at it, they should NOT start threads either. Too many shitty threads around here already.

If it was up to me there would be a board for newbies to  hone their craft before they're even allowed to post on the main board.

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »
If it was up to me there would be a board for newbies to  hone their craft before they're even allowed to post on the main board.

really? hone our craft?
with all this pussy punishing you do you should be more upbeat.
let us noobs get our feet wet with you major league crafty thread starters. ::)      post#15 8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »
really? hone our craft?
with all this pussy punishing you do you should be more upbeat.
let us noobs get our feet wet with you major league crafty thread starters. ::)      post#15 8)

985 more post and ill actually respond to this, until then.................... ...................

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »
985 more post and ill actually respond to this, until then.................... ...................

Why should someone have 1k posts just to qualify to talk to you, or anyone- be it smack talking or not?
Why not just 400 posts, or 700? How do you arrive at 1000? ??? ??? ???

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 08:26:18 PM »

funny, because commenting is technically responding to the post.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »
Why should someone have 1k posts just to qualify to talk to you, or anyone- be it smack talking or not?
Why not just 400 posts, or 700? How do you arrive at 1000? ??? ??? ???

it was a very technical process, where i just thought of a random number and typed it in my post. ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

Thank you,

go fuck yourself douchebag.............on ly in the mind of a retard are frivolous and transitory concepts like postcount and time spent on a board directly proportional to intellect or one's authority to speak on a topic.

there are fucktards who have been here for years..........and brilliant posters who have been here for weeks.

what the fuck kind of douche logic is that.........."he has spent alot of time  here, so his opinion about bodybuilding must be more valid"

............maybe he just has no life.

everyone here is free to say whatever the hell they want............and there is SHIT "TINY-TIT-STEEL" can do about it

....so fuck off :D :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:25 PM »
funny, because commenting is technically responding to the post.

lolol  owned

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »
it was a very technical process, where i just thought of a random number and typed it in my post. ;D

I vote for 257 posts....just looks better on a computer screen being the reason.

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »

no flex please your intellect on non-relevant subjects  will deprive me of crucial knowledge that i need to pass on my offspring.

post#17 8)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »

that would be a good idea.

Atleast a 2K post minimum until they can start a thread on the G & O and on the Politics board :D. Anywhere else is free game.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »
Will you beat me up if I continue to post here?    ??? ::)

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »
flexington buddy you just opened a can of worms bro. all these people here are backing me up to your douchbagy theory of how many post make you cool enough to speak your mind. i feel something like a PETA thing going on here against you bud.     post#18 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »
flexington buddy you just opened a can of worms bro. all these people here are backing me up to your douchbagy theory of how many post make you cool enough to speak your mind. i feel something like a PETA thing going on here against you bud.     post#18 8)

Nobody is "backing you up" fuckface. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »
Nobody is "backing you up" fuckface. ::)

:)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »

go fuck yourself douchebag.............on ly in the mind of a retard are frivolous and transitory concepts like postcount and time spent on a board directly proportional to intellect or one's authority to speak on a topic.

there are fucktards who have been here for years..........and brilliant posters who have been here for weeks.

what the fuck kind of douche logic is that.........."he has spent alot of time  here, so his opinion about bodybuilding must be more valid"

............maybe he just has no life.

everyone here is free to say whatever the hell they want............and there is SHIT "TINY-TIT-STEEL" can do about it

....so fuck off :D :D

Are you implying that "Flexington Steele" (oh brother) really needs to back away from the keyboard, get some fresh air, and perhaps spend more time enjoying meth-fueled weekends at the anonymous all male bathhouses and highway rest stop gloryholes? Internet message board eliteism? ::)
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »
Are you implying that "Flexington Steele" (oh brother) really needs to back away from the keyboard, get some fresh air, and perhaps spend more time enjoying meth-fueled weekends at the anonymous all male bathhouses and highway rest stop gloryholes? Internet message board eliteism? ::)
Classic "Sarcasm" rip-off. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
A