Author Topic: Man pleads guilty in plot to go on 'killing spree' against blacks  (Read 403 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Man pleads guilty in plot to go on 'killing spree' against blacks
By the CNN Wire Staff
March 29, 2010 10:17 p.m. EDT

Daniel Cowart                                                              Paul Schlesselman

Cowart faces up to 75 years in prison under his plea agreement, the Justice Department said.
Paul Schlesselman of West Helena, Arkansas, who pleaded guilty in January is scheduled to be sentenced in April

(CNN) -- A Tennessee man accused of planning a "killing spree" against African-Americans in a 2008 plot that included then-presidential candidate Barack Obama as a target, pleaded guilty Monday to eight charges in connection with the crime, the U.S. Department of Justice said.

Daniel Cowart, 21, of Bells, Tennessee, admitted to conspiring with Paul Schlesselman of West Helena, Arkansas, in planning to kill more than 100 African-Americans, according to the Justice Department.
The two are self-described white supremacists who met online through a mutual friend, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Jackson, Tennessee, said.

The men were arrested in October 2008 after an aborted robbery attempt outside Jackson, according to court records.

Cowart pleaded guilty Monday to threatening to kill and inflict bodily harm upon a presidential candidate, conspiracy, intentional damage to religious property, discharge of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence and multiple gun charges related to carrying a sawed-off shotgun across state lines.

Cowart's co-conspirator Schlesselman pleaded guilty in January to conspiracy, threatening to kill and inflict bodily harm upon a presidential candidate and one count of possessing a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence. He is scheduled to be sentenced April 15 and faces up to 10 years in prison.

Cowart faces up to 75 years in prison under his plea agreement, the Justice Department said.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Man pleads guilty in plot to go on 'killing spree' against blacks
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 04:15:59 AM »
This thread, albeit another lame C&P, has potential.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 05:16:22 AM »

Jag pleads guilty in plot to go on 'killing spree' against evangelicals.

I FVCKING HATE DELUSIONAL EVANGELICALS  >:(

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 05:20:55 AM »
Ha ha. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 09:38:35 AM »
Sure seems they find a lot of plots that never turn out to be anything....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
Jag pleads guilty in plot to go on 'killing spree' against evangelicals.

LOL!   ;D